Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398361 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
7days past ovulation is too early for symptoms...jus baby dance... n den believe me ... This truely works... D Three times I got preggy... Dos particular circles...I totally forgot about ttc...dint count d CDs or ovulation thingy... I was mightyly involved in projects dat pushed ttc to d background.... I tot Abt it only vaguely or if I saw a woman's bump.... so Relax for remaining CDs...jus relax n let go..dnt fret. read d IVF thread... Ud notice most women conceived d cycle befo d IVF...becos they relaxed, ignored dat circle n held high expectations for d next two months...

E no easy o... Dats d truth. May God help us...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by GreaterGraceGG(f): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ekabobo:
7days past ovulation is too early for symptoms...jus baby dance... n den believe me ... This truely works... D Three times I got preggy... Dos particular circles...I totally forgot about ttc...dint count d CDs or ovulation thingy... I was mightyly involved in projects dat pushed ttc to d background.... I tot Abt it only vaguely or if I saw a woman's bump.... so Relax for remaining CDs...jus relax n let go..dnt fret. read d IVF thread... Ud notice most women conceived d cycle befo d IVF...becos they relaxed, ignored dat circle n held high expectations for d next two months...

E no easy o... Dats d truth. May God help us...

You are right sis, for my first pregnancy, I met with hubby just one day in that month, because I travelled to school d following day, I was overwhelmed with msc project defence, I did not even put mind in pregnancy, I even told my roommate that I will go and see gynae when I return to lagos, not knowing that I was already pregnant. After defence, while waiting for final project correction, my mates were having get together everyday, I didn't step out of my house, my mood was terrible and I was fighting everybody, they begged me to go out, I refuse. One night, I had this terrible headache plus cramp from sleep, it woke me up and I was like....wait o, I supposed to have done my period na, I calc my dates and got to know that I'm one week late, I told my roommate to go and buy accurate for me, cos I was scared, we sha did d pt together, come and see thick double lines, I was amazed.

If only we can put mind away from ttc, and focus on other things, preggy will stay. (Have sex for fun).

God will answer us soonest

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oguchr: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Ekabobo post=117559967]7days past ovulation is too early for symptoms...jus baby dance... n den believe me ...

Thank you mama. I believe God and trust in him.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Ekabobo post=117554695][/quote]

If you say show is over at forty what will you now tell me that is 42 going to 43, but I still have hope and faith that I will carry my babies, I am not barren, so tell yourself that you must carry your baby, your friend is not God so do not mind her. We must surely be congratulated, that’s an assurance from God.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oguchr: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmm let's keep the faith. God will come Tru. He did it for Udoka, Arlington, my peace, Hebrew woman, and many more. He will do it for us

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kabawhat: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2022
The health benefits of this green seed is too numerous

Feel free to send me a WhatsApp message 08065784139

If you need help on PCOS,hormonal imbalances and diabetes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Read more! Educate yourself

Feel free to send me a WhatsApp message 08065784139

If you need help on PCOS,hormonal imbalances and diabetes

BUY NOW IF YOU HAVE PCOS or Any kind of hormonal imbalances
RAW ORGANIC PUMPKIN SEEDS FROM MIGEOFOODS
WHATSAPP/Call: 08065784139

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mirob biko I dey fine u ... U jus got preggy recently... Why do you need that aspharag... Thingy again for tubes again... Ur tubes r already open nah... U jus got preggy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mirob(f): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ekabobo:
Mirob biko I dey fine u ... U jus got preggy recently... Why do you need that aspharag... Thingy again for tubes again... Ur tubes r already open nah... U jus got preggy

I went for hsg and the result states that my right tube shows moderate hydrosalpinx so I want to work on it. So do you know about the dosage of that astragalus?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakky26(f): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
which drug is best for inducing ovulation ---clomid or metformin . And when is the best time to start using it when menstruation is not regular or stopped? Thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2022
mirob:

I went for hsg and the result states that my right tube shows moderate hydrosalpinx so I want to work on it. So do you know about the dosage of that astragalus?

Only know about d supplement extract...one capsule a day... But d astragalus root itself... Dats d herbal root itself... Never seen or heard about it's dosage...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MigeoFoods(f): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2022
This is what our patient is saying about is Nutriklin Diet Clinic
�����

If you are trying to conceive either natural or through assisted reproduction we have capable hands to help you prepare your body through DIET.

Call/WhatsApp: 08065784139
Or visit : www.nutriklin.com

Follow us on Instagram
www.Instagram.com/nutriklin_

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by linecrosser: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please when is the best time to drink okro water? Is it after menses or during mense
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2022
Hallelujah Challenge my beautiful mamas and papas. Till the last time I checked, only God is the giver of beautiful children. Don't be tired, praise and pray until you receive what your heart so much desire.

Connect live now. It's a 10 day praise program and today is day 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lro6PGQT1M
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 12:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Also, connect every Tuesday, 9am and pray till satisfaction, keep praying and praying until you are blessed with your heart desires. Pray all the prayers, leave no stone unturned. Mama Hannah did not get tired of praying and praising, even when her fellow women made mockery of her and called her names. That only pushed her to pray more.. Even when she got her heart desires, she kept praying and praising God. The woman that had no children had 7 more beautiful children to the shame of her mockers and adversary! Amen.

God is still in the business of answering prayer. You can fast and even do vigil with these prayers. God grant all beautiful heart desires in Jesus name, amen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTVUfMCtTPA

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 1:09am On Oct 19, 2022
What some of us are battling is more than just physical. And when trying to conceive without God or praying, when some spiritual powers and wicked individuals have said or vowed that you can never have a child as long as they live. My dear, your only hope is God/prayer.

So don't just take treatments or suppliments without prayer. Spiritual controls the physical. You have to go win that battle of infertility prayerfully, spiritually. You have to be strong and not tired o. It's even there in the bible that it's when you are strong (prayerfully, spiritually) that you will break the yoke off your neck.

God bless everyone asking for beautiful children/bfp with their hearts desires in Jesus name. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:16am On Oct 19, 2022
We can not overemphasize the importance of moving about, especially when TCCing. Trying to Conceive is a lonely journey and it tends to introduce sedentary into one's life. Because of the shame, pain, etc we want to stay away from people as much as we can.

Sedentary lifestyle can cause more delay to trying to have a baby. Not moving can stop blood flow to the uterus, which can stop proper ovulation and implantation, futher delaying conception. When fresh blood is not getting to the uterus/ovaries this can stop you from ovulating or having quality eggs, good endometrium, etc. It can make you gain unhealthy weight, another thing that can cause delay. Please and please make sure you are not tempted to be in this space.

So it's very important you get moving. Do some exercise, engage in activities that helps you move/active

I want to suggest something, if we are interested, let get some volunteers to help coordinate and make it work. We can create a separate thread if we like.

Rule of the game
Do this at least 30 minutes every day.
Take a walk with a group of friends (TTC or non TTC). Take a Walk with hubby.
Then come and tell/gist us about it. Or just say you did the health walk today and for how long. This will help us stay motivated, on track and commit to it. Let's make it fun. Suggestions are welcome.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommdav(f): 2:24am On Oct 19, 2022
Secondly, we have a sister thread for mamas and papas who wants to lose some weight. Let's make it active again. I remember quite a number of mamas who got pregnant when the were active on that thread. It's about counting your food intake and recording it. You also state your start weight. This helps mamas and papas stay active.

Someone should please post the tread here.

Weight is very important when TCCing. If you are on the higher side, try loose some weight. If you are underweight, then gain some weight. Being underweight can stop you from ovulating or even conceive. Being underweight can also cause miscarriage. Check your BMI. To gain some weight eat bananas and grandnuts etc. Take over 2000 calories per day

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimanyd: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Come and experience the fulfillment of the Covenant God has made with his servant in the Special Miracle Children's meeting at IGEM City Starting on the 20th October 2022.

Perhaps ,You are not within the location physically, You can aswell follow the program live on Facebook and the Church website and am promising you that by God's grace come next year. You won't be among the TTC mothers again . Just believe in him this time around. I know you might be saying or thinking that ,- This people have come again. But am here to assure you by the power of the Holy Ghost that your own testimony is coming forth soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimanyd: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
slimanyd:
Come and experience the fulfillment of the Covenant God has made with his servant in the Special Miracle Children's meeting at IGEM City Starting on the 20th October 2022.

Perhaps ,You are not within the location physically, You can aswell follow the program live on Facebook and the Church website and am promising you that by God's grace come next year. You won't be among the TTC mothers again . Just believe in him this time around. I know you might be saying or thinking that ,- This people have come again. But am here to assure you by the power of the Holy Ghost that your own testimony is coming forth soonest.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Preciousify(f): 4:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Wow sad

For the second time this year, I did HSG on Saturday and got the shocking result of blocked fallopian tubes.

Pls, what's the best solution here
Hydrotubation?
Herbs?
Orthodox medicines?
IVF? I no get money for this ooo
Pls kindly educate me based on experiences.

Thank you momma's
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by balmingilead: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2022
This is the only solution that can solve your problem

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by slimanyd: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Dear friend, Are you beholding God's face for the fruit of the womb or you know of someone who is? Cry no more, for God is ready to grant unto you your request.

Come meet with God at IGEM Special Miracle Children's meeting.

The meeting starts on Thursday 20th October by 12noon

You can also join live via our streaming channels below.

www igemcity.org/live

www.igemcity.org/radio

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mommadd(f): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Mommdav:
Secondly, we have a sister thread for mamas and papas who wants to lose some weight. Let's make it active again. I remember quite a number of mamas who got pregnant when the were active on that thread. It's about counting your food intake and recording it. You also state your start weight. This helps mamas and papas stay active.

Someone should please post the tread here.

Weight is very important when TCCing. If you are on the higher side, try loose some weight. If you are underweight, then gain some weight. Being underweight can stop you from ovulating or even conceive. Being underweight can also cause miscarriage. Check your BMI. To gain some weight eat bananas and grandnuts etc. Take over 2000 calories per day

Very true, I was a part of that thread and can tell you that most people who changed their diet then concieved, I for one didn't concieve immediately but I eventually did and I have twins today. Change of lifestyle was what did it for me, most times, lifestyle modification is all we need. I will look for the thread and post it here

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jenifer007: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Eriadura: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
I am here to rant
When will I conceive again
When? GOD WHEN
Just tell me the time so that maybe I can sit back,relax and wait till then
Since this year,no pregnancy,there were two last year that ended in miscarriages.
Life is becoming such a torture,I am sad, really sad.
What does someone want to do again
As at August that I did HSG,one tube was blocked,they said one can conceive with just a tube so why am I not conceiving.
After all I did this cycle again,ended with this stupid red flag.I hate TTC,I don't wish it for my enemy...
Can this world just end already
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oguchr: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Let it end o. Mk world end let somebody rest. I am tired
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mama...don't give up jus yet....d year ain't over yet... who knows .. it might jus click befo it ends... I know am d rongest person to console anyone... Seeing as am tired n depressed myself... But if we lose hope...den sis... We lose everything... Cheer up mum to be....keep ur head up...ain't over till it's over...

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dear God
I doubted ur existence
N swore never to call on u
But right now
Am at a crossroad
Ain't got anyone to run to for succor
No parents, friends, foes, or husband
TTC has made me a loner
So am making a u- turn back to U
Back to The One whom they say, mountains as hard as concrete tremble befo Him...
Rise up in ur anger n wrath
In ur mercy n love
Look with pity upon me...
Just a child is all I need...
Mbok help us
Help us

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good evening mamas, please I want to do laparoscopy in lagos. Kindly help me with a good gynae or hospital where I can do it. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.