Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (3042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405815 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
From research there is no sickness that is incurable so long the root cause can be traced and addressed!
The main reasons for diseases are inflammation, stress in our bodies, and having an unhealthy gut.
These problems come from sedentary lifestyle, most of the food we eat, that are packed full with chemicals (pesticides, metals, preservatives...) Even the air is so polluted and our bodies are always at the receiving end.

If you want to feel better and get permanent solution, focus on the root cause of your sickness.Flush out the accumulated toxins before even attempting to address the root of the disease
It all begins in your cells. Medicine might hide the symptoms but doesn't fix the main problem.

We know that genes matter a lot and are important, but it's even more important to understand that your lifestyle can awaken or suppress your genes to either improve or damage your overall health.

The bitter truth is that our genes loads the gun while our lifestyle fires the bullets
Unfortunately you cannot choose your family and genes, but going forward you can choose your future and optimal health.

Be intentional and make healthy choices today
That's the only thing that can assist you in developing a strong immune system.

Gradually wean yourself from refined sugar, over processed food, refined and packaged food loaded with preservatives and artificial colours, addiction to soft drinks...

Study to know your body better and make healthier choices that suits you going forward, knowing that sometimes what works for A might not work for B.

I pray you find permanent healing as you make efforts to adjust your lifestyle for the better. Baby dust to everyone+++

#Wellness #CellularHealth #LifestyleBalance #GenePower #HealthyHabits #RootCauseRemedy #OptimalLiving #DiseaseDefense #EmpowerYourHealth #NourishYourself
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gigdfhjjhvc: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Adorable09:
Hello ladies

Please has anyone conceived with endometriosis without IVF? What drugs or supplements did you take that helped ? I have also heard of fuyan pills. Don't know how effective it is. I've endometriosis and low amh as a result of it. My option is donor eggs. Any hope for me?

Would gladly appreciate suggestions

Abeg what is amh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TotallyBelieve: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
TotallyBelieve:

Mama, I've been following your posts on the pregnancy thread right from when you said you were not feeling pregnant again till when you said you were at the hospital (I just said to myself that most people on that thread wouldn't understand when you were worried about not feeling pregnant because they had not gone through a miscarriage before); I really wished in my heart that the baby would be a sticky bean but God knows best.

As I read the thread again this morning just to get an update on the pregnancy and got to know that it ended up in a miscarriage, tears rolled down my face. It's so painful to be having miscarriages. All one's expectations of carrying a baby just goes goes down the drain when a miscarriage happens but trust me, God understands and knows it all. People start saying all sorts of nonsense but I know in due time, we will carry our bundles of joy.

We're the same age range and I also had 4 miscarriages 2 years ago, since then, I haven't conceived. I just came back to this thread recently (less than 2 weeks) and started reading this thread again just to while away the time, without even trying to get myself worked out and not even TTCing.

Mama, feel free to express yourself, grieve properly, rant well and cry well because that's the best way to heal; just ensure you don't think too much about it, move out of that phase quickly and start trying again. Believe me, God never fails and hopefully, by this time next year, you'll come back to this thread again and smile while looking at your LO (s) in your hands.

PEACE!!!

Story time!!!

While typing this last year, I never knew I was already 6 weeks gone with a set of twins but unfortunately, I lost the pregnancy on the 31st of August, 2022.

God in His infinite mercies made a way again in October 2022 and I am happy to say that by the grace of God, I am now a mother to a very handsome baby boy. Gave birth on the 26th of July, 2023.

God never fails and I believe that at the appointed time, He will answer everyone. Hold on, keep your hopes high, have faith and believe in God.

40 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
TotallyBelieve:

Story time!!!

While typing this last year, I never knew I was already 6 weeks gone with a set of twins but unfortunately, I lost the pregnancy on the 31st of August, 2022.

God in His infinite mercies made a way again in October 2022 and I am happy to say that by the grace of God, I am now a mother to a very handsome baby boy. Gave birth on the 26th of July, 2023.

God never fails and I believe that at the appointed time, He will answer everyone. Hold on, keep your hopes high, have faith and believe in God.

Lol... Small world... I remember you... U typed that for me wen I complained I was preggy last year but symptoms were fading off... All the mamas in pregnancy section... Said it's normal in some preggy... Guess they were jus giving me ope Sha... Only you told me d bitter truth.... Loss of symptoms almost never ends well in pregnancy... But I got preggy again this year.... D same loss of symptoms.... Lost the preggy again in may...lol

So now you say and I quote:
" God never fails and I believe that at the appointed time, He will answer everyone. Hold on, keep your hopes high, have faith and believe in God"

I jus dey 'lol'.....'lol..... 'lol'

Congrats mammy... May God bless u n you Son... May laughter never ceases again from your household.... May that special child... Bring u joy, n more joy...and more joy...tank God for u.... It ended in praise!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by gigdfhjjhvc: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hard to post pics.

Good day my people, dis journey is stress, we don't knw wat else to do. Biko hep me read my wife's hormonal profile result

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Vikkioshio(f): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2023
@TotallyBelieve.... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amieze: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
Good day ma…..my AMH level of 6 which the doctor said is high.he said I have pcos. I took letrozole but still didn’t get pregnant.pls help me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oyinfag: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hello mummies, do anybody know treatment of stubborn worm that do not allow some to conceive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2023
Ekabobo:

Lol... Small world... I remember you... U typed that for me wen I complained I was preggy last year but symptoms were fading off... All the mamas in pregnancy section... Said it's normal in some preggy... Guess they were jus giving me ope Sha... Only you told me d bitter truth.... Loss of symptoms almost never ends well in pregnancy... But I got preggy again this year.... D same loss of symptoms.... Lost the preggy again in may...lol

So now you say and I quote:
" God never fails and I believe that at the appointed time, He will answer everyone. Hold on, keep your hopes high, have faith and believe in God"

I jus dey 'lol'.....'lol..... 'lol'

Congrats mammy... May God bless u n you Son... May laughter never ceases again from your household.... May that special child... Bring u joy, n more joy...and more joy...tank God for u.... It ended in praise!

Mama,please I want to ask if you were able to check your progesterone level immediately you took in. Or what are the Dr saying? One love Mama
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2023
mjblinks:

Mama,please I want to ask if you were able to check your progesterone level immediately you took in. Or what are the Dr saying? One love Mama

Didn't check my progesterone level.... But after d second miscarriage... I took enuf progesterone wen I conceived again... Oral and injection... Still lost d preggy... Docs say d second I get preggy.... Make I come take one kind injection asap.

Pls do check ur progesterone level d sec u conceive.... Odikwa necessary...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Smartonyeka: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2023
sabi people,

Please what else can i use to treat repeat bacteria infection. i have taken a lot of antibiotics but it keep reoccurring and iam trying to conceive.
NOTE that hubby does not have infection

Pls help
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
Smartonyeka:
sabi people,

Please what else can i use to treat repeat bacteria infection. i have taken a lot of antibiotics but it keep reoccurring and iam trying to conceive.
NOTE that hubby does not have infection

Pls help
this worked for me.
Get Bara ( bitter melon) from the women selling raw herbs in the market, tell them to give you the very bitter one. Wash and cut open and remove the seeds. Then get Aidan (prekese) like 3 sticks, rinse and break. Go ahead and put the Bara and prekese into a small bucket with cover get original palmwine and soak the above mentioned. Let it ferment for 24hrs then start taking 2 shots everyday on an empty stomach let your hubby join you in taking too. Take from one day to your period, take for 5 days then stop. P.s it causes stomach upset and extreme stooling but it works wonders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mjblinks(f): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Ekabobo:

Didn't check my progesterone level.... But after d second miscarriage... I took enuf progesterone wen I conceived again... Oral and injection... Still lost d preggy... Docs say d second I get preggy.... Make I come take one kind injection asap.

Pls do check ur progesterone level d sec u conceive.... Odikwa necessary...

Okay because when you rule out progesterone then you can now ask what is causing the miscarriage. But we pray that the next one will be your testimony. You will surely testify and deliver safely. One love Mama.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kolade2633: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Hello house , please I need your help . I have my first ivf failed and I tried second time which was successful with twins and after weeks i saw small blood 🩸 and it’s soak my pant and it stop immediately . Doctors said it threatened miscarriage and after that we do scan and doctor said the babies are fine until today that we went for a scan and the sack is black with tinny white substance in them and doctor said no heartbeat and he will repeat the scan . I saw a big black sack with a tiny with inside the both sac. Please I want you to help me out here is anyone or has anyone experienced this . House I need help . I am down and scared . Please your advice and reply is urgently needed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2023
Kolade2633:
Hello house , please I need your help . I have my first ivf failed and I tried second time which was successful with twins and after weeks i saw small blood 🩸 and it’s soak my pant and it stop immediately . Doctors said it threatened miscarriage and after that we do scan and doctor said the babies are fine until today that we went for a scan and the sack is black with tinny white substance in them and doctor said no heartbeat and he will repeat the scan . I saw a big black sack with a tiny with inside the both sac. Please I want you to help me out here is anyone or has anyone experienced this . House I need help . I am down and scared . Please your advice and reply is urgently needed

Hang in der ma'am... And stay strong.... U should repost this in the IVF thread asap... They have answers to questions like this here is the link.... Our earnest prayers are with u

..https://www.nairaland.com/773873/anyone-trying-ivf-iui-icsi/409#125318840
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2023
Hahnemann:
Hello everyone, is there any effective treatment for mild varicocele apart from surgery?

Sincerely I doubt.

I had a varicocele surgery 4 months ago...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Drgreatone: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
There's elevated prolactin and progesterone levels. U should have ur doctor review and determine treatment.
gigdfhjjhvc:
Hard to post pics.

Good day my people, dis journey is stress, we don't knw wat else to do. Biko hep me read my wife's hormonal profile result
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Drgreatone: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
There's more to your being unable to conceive than believing there's a stubborn worm you have. U should see ur Doctor who would ask questions and discover what's actually preventing you from getting pregnant. Cheers
Oyinfag:
Hello mummies, do anybody know treatment of stubborn worm that do not allow some to conceive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by njidekachi: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
thanks mama. will get them done asap

Gratefulheart2:
this worked for me.
Get Bara ( bitter melon) from the women selling raw herbs in the market, tell them to give you the very bitter one. Wash and cut open and remove the seeds. Then get Aidan (prekese) like 3 sticks, rinse and break. Go ahead and put the Bara and prekese into a small bucket with cover get original palmwine and soak the above mentioned. Let it ferment for 24hrs then start taking 2 shots everyday on an empty stomach let your hubby join you in taking too. Take from one day to your period, take for 5 days then stop. P.s it causes stomach upset and extreme stooling but it works wonders.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kolade2633: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2023
Hello house please , after our first son which is 6 years old now , 2 years after we have been trying till now and we went to do test and found out is bileteral tube blockages and we are advice to do laparoscopic . Though I am not in nigeria then so she went to do it but I am not sure if the doctor really do it well or he lied , so we went to another lab to do test again and we where told that it still bileteral blockage . We call the doctore he said we have to come for flushing again . Please what could cause the blockage ? Can delivered of first son caused it . Can it be open , please share idea . Please and please . What is the way forward please πŸ™
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
It's a BFP πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
I pray every woman in waiting gets their bfp too.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ekabobo: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
It's a BFP πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Been seeing ur messages on the preggy thread n I could already tell.... Jus dey wait make u talk am... Congrats mammy... May u carry to term, in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
Ekabobo:

Been seeing ur messages on the preggy thread n I could already tell.... Jus dey wait make u talk am... Congrats mammy... May u carry to term, in Jesus name
Awww thank you SisπŸ₯°. Amen πŸ™.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
It's a BFP πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Congratulations dear.I'm so happy for you.I tap from ur blessings.pls I await ur WIDD(What I did different).

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2023
What I did different the month I conceived.

Soak Aidan/Prekese, Bara very bitter one ( cut and remove the seeds) use original palmwine to soak. Let it ferment for 24hrs ..then start drinking half cup from the day of your period. It causes tummy ache and serious purging. Drink for 3to4 days.

Step 2
Go to pharmacy and buy castor oil the one in *bottle* ( castor oil penetrates deep into the body so shouldn't originally be kept inside plastic containers) once you finish the Palmwine concoction. Take 2 spoons of castor oil mix inside half cup of hot water and drink stop 2 days before ovulation..massage the castor oil deeply into your pelvic area incase of any adhesion or blockage.

Step 3 ⁩
While you're doing all this treatment your hubby have to be taking something too.
It's called ewe abo.
Go to eleweomo
Buy fresh one, you can tie in nylon and store in the fridge. Everyday he take like 7to 10 leaves , squeeze with little water like bitterleaf. Get fresh osanwewe/lime squeeze like 3 pour the juice into the ewe abo water ..it will rise like amala, he should drink it..it cures low sperm count and low motility and morphology.

This ewe abo treatment was gotten from male infertility group, unfortunately the person who recommended has deactivated, I didn't get the chance to say thank you....after 7 years of secondary infertility, peritubal and pelvic adhesion and low sperm count I give God the glory . A mama here @Debieeee I hope I got the moniker right, was generous and kind enough to gift me supplements and some pt and ovulation strips. I never knew I already conceived. I passed the supplements to a woman in my church ttc for 3 years, I'm hoping to hear good news soon.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2023
Gratefulheart2:

Soak Aidan/Prekese, Bara very bitter one ( cut and remove the seeds) use original palmwine to soak. Let it ferment for 24hrs ..then start drinking half cup from the day of your period. It causes tummy ache and serious purging. Drink for 3to4 days.

Step 2
Go to pharmacy and buy castor oil the one in *bottle* ( castor oil penetrates deep into the body so shouldn't originally be kept inside plastic containers) once you finish the Palmwine concoction. Take 2 spoons of castor oil mix inside half cup of hot water and drink stop 2 days before ovulation..massage the castor oil deeply into your pelvic area incase of any adhesion or blockage.

Step 3 ⁩
While you're doing all this treatment your hubby have to be taking something too.
It's called ewe abo.
Go to eleweomo
Buy fresh one, you can tie in nylon and store in the fridge. Everyday he take like 7to 10 leaves , squeeze with little water like bitterleaf. Get fresh osanwewe/lime squeeze like 3 pour the juice into the ewe abo water ..it will rise like amala, he should drink it..it cures low sperm count and low motility and morphology.

This ewe abo treatment was gotten from male infertility group, unfortunately the person who recommended has deactivated, I didn't get the chance to say thank you....after 7 years of secondary infertility, peritubal and pelvic adhesion and low sperm count .I give God the glory . A mama here @Debieeee I hope I got the moniker right, was generous and kind enough to gift me supplements and some pt and ovulation strips. I never knew I already conceived. I passed the supplements to a woman in my church ttc for 3 years, I'm hoping to hear good news soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2023
Picture of the castor oil. This particular one is edible/consumable. Its between 1,300 to 1,500 naira. You can get in a pharmacy . It causes stooling too.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Gratefulheart2:

Step 2

Step 3 ⁩
It's called ewe abo.
Go to eleweomo

This ewe abo treatment was gotten from male infertility group, unfortunately the person who recommended has deactivated, I didn't get the chance to say thank you....after 7 years of secondary infertility, peritubal and pelvic adhesion and low sperm count I give God the glory . A mama here @Debieeee I hope I got the moniker right, was generous and kind enough to gift me supplements and some pt and ovulation strips. I never knew I already conceived. I passed the supplements to a woman in my church ttc for 3 years, I'm hoping to hear good news soon.
cc Debbieeeeeee God has done it mama. Thank you for your kindness and generosity, May you always find favour and help.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Debbieeeeeee: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2023
Gratefulheart2:
cc Debbieeeeeee God has done it mama. Thank you for your kindness and generosity, May you always find favour and help.
Congratulations mama, I’m very happy for you! I wish you a seamless pregnancy and safe delivery by the special grace of God. I’m glad to read this from you.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Congratulations mama, I’m very happy for you! I wish you a seamless pregnancy and safe delivery by the special grace of God. I’m glad to read this from you.
Amen πŸ™ Thank you very much Mama, I'm thankful.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TinaJoe(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
Gratefulheart2:

Step 2

Step 3 ⁩
It's called ewe abo.
Go to eleweomo

Thanks dear for coming around to share ur WIDD.I really appreciate. Congratulations once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gratefulheart2(f): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
TinaJoe:

Thanks dear for coming around to share ur WIDD.I really appreciate. Congratulations once again.
you're welcome 😊. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.