Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422926 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby,abeg tell м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ d date wey u plan commit suicide nd send ur address nd fone number(so I go fit find u incase I still no get ur address),e don tey wey I chop akara,also I get plenty friends wey never marry wey no go mind take over from where u stop with ur dh. @udoka aka belleful udoka,oya bring ur e-koboko com flog nmagirl for violating our rules.
@omonikiba my sesky syz 8,shuuuuu,iz dat how I taught u to seduce dh?where u bin think say ur gragra go carry u reach?respect ur size oooo,nd do it right today. @all,I'm surprised all of ona dey console tbaby ooo,so na м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ b evil for her now?anywaiz,incase anybori change her/his mind nd wanna ganna comman join м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,aso-ebi dey for d suicide oooo,its only #150k.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby4Real:
Funny enough, you might even be pregnant already.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby,,Hmmmmm..i no hw u feel but dnt take it 2far.plz no commit suicide ooo,Abeg be strong sis..i believ ur miracle is neaerer dan u eva imagine.
Plenty E-hugs 4 u,,oya chop kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby my honeypie...it is wel wit u. i understand wat u ar passing 2ru. pls know dat ur life is not urs. u just borrowed it frm God. so dot do anything stupid.pls darling b strong.ur testimony is closed.God cannot lie. He has promised to make u a joyful mother of children(ps 113v9). His words sha never return to him void.He wi hasten to perform His words in life and now is the appointed time.i love u sis and i dot want to miss(hug)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2013
Tbaby, you have to take it easy. life has its challenges and each day, God gives us the grace to face them. You have to ask God for forgiveness and kip believing him. Also be careful what u say or wish. The devil only needs a little tin for him to use and accuse the children of God. Hm,to think i am the one advicing. I have had my own share of depression. May God help us. Pls note that the only reason God created us is to serve love him and be with him in heaven. cheer up gal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chidima: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2013
myl today is my 4th wedding annis. and i am so joyous. Took my time to select my dress for work, looking gorgeous and so happy. I am a winner. hopefully going somewher later today wth hubby.Right now i aint thinkin ttc just happy.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2013
grin grin grin. I don laugh tire.
@Tbaby4Real: suicide ko, sucide ni, no be only sucide. say watin happen?, I refuse to console you my darling, Is it in this sweet world that you want to commit sucide say who die?. Despite where the issue is coming from, you don't have any reason what so ever to think that line. I told you pple before that praise is now my favouriate. I have prayed enough, Its time to praise this God Almighty. No one is without wahala. if all of us open our mouth to tell you our wahala?, my dear, you will believe that u got no wahala. I hv been ttc for 6yrs now. above 35yrs. used to be favoured like favoured all of a sudden, marriage brought ALL ROUND stagnation. There is nothing in this world that I have not heard from pple even from close pals. (Dh & his pple) but hi, am an actor, actor no dey die. Am a winner come rain come sun, soon, very very very soon, I will laugh VERY LOUD to the devil,. My Sweet Tbaby, is it dh or his pple that made you want to commit suicide? no mind them ooo. if u die now, tomorrow tomorrow, he will marry another woman. is it because of ttc? no worry, your children are here aready, just call them by their names. why give up on this sweet God when he has not given up on you.

As for me, people wonder if am acturally ttc, yes, I have resolved to use this ttc period to make all the shakara I have. dress very very well, eat very very well, sweet perfurme, sweet cool make up, laugh as if tomorrow no dey even where there is no reason to laugh, walk elegantly as if this whole world belongs to me. dh dey even suspect me these days but I tell you, I got no other life but this and will NEVER, I repeat NEVER allow ANYBODY spoil it for me,grin grin grin I wan die wit laugh. as for me, death dey tooooooooooo far. God has not given up on you so why give up on God.

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
Greetings to all.@tbaby4real,in a situation like this,at the time you are down;the only sure help is our Lord,The Owner of the universe,The Lord that is Incomparable in Majesty.The Disposer of affairs,The Fulfiller of needs,The Capable.Just observe 2 rakkahs and talk to Him.May He grant you peace of mind and answer your prayers.

On ttc,we have to continue trying,praying&hoping.We are not failures,neither are we cowards;so no quitting,sis.Stay strong for we are winning the battle.

I pray Allah in His infinite mercy grant you pious children soonest and everyone of us here.Love you sister and need you around for a very long time.HUGS!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sorire: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2013
Tbaby dear, please don't commit suicide cos it is fry pan to fire. You have gone through a lot of suffering here on earth because of TTC, its always darkest before the dawn your miracle is here so don't commit suicide and land in hell dat one is evelasting damnation, now dat you are alive dere is hope plssssss... Don't listen to the devil.
We all have challenges,I had an accident 2 weeks ago lost a body part, got query from my office, Dh is anxious among others. I am still leaning on Jesus I get my comfort from him, TTC should not see my end instead I will see d end of TTC by the grace of God.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Tbaby, our sisters have said it all. and dis isnt a case of we dont understand cos we re all in dis 2geda so we really do undastd wat ur going thru. just encourage urself in the Lord(thesame advice my mum just gave me now. will get to dat one in a bit). my dear, its well with u, remember its darkest b4 d dawn.(((hugs)))

@all, I went 4 TVS and d report showed dat they saw fibroid. 1.4 x 1,4 cms sized anterior wall intramural fibroid. abeg my sabi sabi sisters make una help me explain dat one. frm d report, its just one but is d size big or small?

My mum says 2 be happy it was found now as dis is the first time am getting any negative report since ttc. I have been crying, but i know it isnt d solution to d problem
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2013
grin@safe06 ı just lıke the way u brıng humour ınto serıous ıssues.Asobı for suıcıde? grin grin that ıs so funny.
Tbaby4real pls don't mınd wıcked devıl o.He's seeıng d angel carryıng ur baby to gıve u n he's attackıng ur faıth so that u wıll not recıeve from God.Don't allow hım to wın o.U hear.
I also had same 'Nothıng ıs wrong' ıssues.Had to see another Dr,d 3rd dr ınfact for 2nd opınıons.she saw polycystıc ovary and ı'm on treatment now,so pls ı thınk u shd seek for another opınıon.It ıs well wıth u.Oya come take e-hugs )))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2013
@Chidima, happy anniversary. The Lord will give u n dh many more happy n wonderful years 2geda and nxt year, u'll be celebrating with ur babies.

@Cjnone, u r so on point. dat attitude is what i ave tried to adopt recently, though its not always easy.

Ttc is not the end of the world. One thing i know 4 show is dat though it tarries, it must surely come 2 pass.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
@safe06
dont mind her, @nmagirl - you are hereby warned not to quote post again, use @the person's name alrigh? tongue tongue. i no wan bring seanbell and rocksqueen forgotten cane ooo.

@thabyreal
I can only laugh at defeated devil, you will not die, its that problem that will die for you. l felt exact this way last year december, but see me today. Just know that your TIME SHALL SURELY COME.

Let me share this little testimony;
I was in a service recently, after ministration, the pastor asked everybody to table before God that need thats utmost in their hearts. Everybody was seriously praying - na so l come the crack my brain to think of any pray point, my sisters l no remember anything l could ask till the end of that session. Can you imagine raising such prayer point few months month - l go curse miscarriage, high prolactin, etc.

My darlyn thabyreal, relax your time must SURELY come. God doesnt need your effort to make it happen for you!

@all
no mind me oo with covering my bump, the worst part is that l do it mostly when in church. last sunday a sister couldnt hide it again, she walked up to me and asked if what she is suspecting is real, l just smiled. i repent today no more shawl before l go start using bedsheet as a sister said here grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tbaby4real even if i give u a gun now i know u won't kill urself, u are just frustrated which is very normal and it happens to every one here, its a phase and it'll pass the only thing i can say is be consoled, God is aware of ur case, take comfort in that fact and know that God will do what He will do period.
@Safebaby how u dey tanks for checking on me i just dey av been distracted recently by so many things that's why am scares here.
@Chidima congrats i was four yrs in March.
@Sazyn intramural fibroids grow in the muscle of the uterus and by virtue of their size and position they impinge upon the endometrium and cause bleeding.
1.4 x 1.4cm is quite a small size but shouldn't be ignored. A simple change in diet and right supplements can shrink them
@all what ever u are going thru right now cos of this our journey know that God is God and what He cannot do no man can
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
@tbaby,hope say u never commit suicide yet ooo,u never send м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ur house addy ooooo...heheehee,on a serious note now,tbaby,u don't need it.u deserve to b happy and u are going to be happy. U will carry ur kids,train dem and be there to watch them give u grand-kids sef,just b patient and keep calling on God,that's ur only weapon now.There's a reason for everything,would u have preferred for u to have had ur kids and watch them die due to accident or illness?would u have preferred to have ur kids and then die and not be there for them?babes,God knows d best for us,please I beg of u,DON'T TRY GOD. U don't want to know what happens to those who commit suicide,I can bet u even if space no dey hell-fire again,lapping go dey,so no think say coz space no go dey. Eat very very well,exercise well,pray hard,please n please try look good,big smile,beautiful clothes.Babes,walahi ur miracle don near finish,just start learning new praise songs,coz @ d end u ll be singing "it waznt eazy,bur it waz worth it". Oya wake up from that nytmare nd face reality,TBABY NO GO DIE UNLESS TO BA DA ARUGBO.oya join м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ in dancing diz fuji cabage abi na gabage sef.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Chidima hapi Anniversary,may d gud Lord continue 2 bless ur home nd grant ur hrt desire..dis tym next yr u nd ur Dh ll celebrate wit ur child(ren)by God's grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
Udobaby lol! For bedsheet.
But na wa for u o why u no think of us at that time na u just allow that open check waste
anyway no qualms i know u've been interceeding for us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby4real. Hmmmmm my sister it is well o. Pls take the advise of this beautiful mothers cos dey have said it all.
Allah says in the quran that call on me and I will answer you." And when they ask you about me their lord, tell them I am closer to to them (in knowledge) than their jugular veins.(D vein on d neck)and I respond to the call of the caller". Please remember that prayer and perseverance go together. Please remember your Lord's favour on you right from your birth till date. It hasn't been by your power. Let us continue to thank Him for all cos with thanks-giving comes more.
Lots of love sis. Huggssssss
@cjnone, I love your attitude. I think I will adopt same.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Tbaby4real Tbaby4real Tbaby4real, how many times did i call u, u berra becareful before i request for e-koboko.
on a serious note, you dont need it, it's d devil at work, wheneva he comes up with dat thought, pls try to fight him back with the words of God.
can we compare the trials, tribulations and torture JOB passed through and he overcame and everything he lost was restored back not only were they restored, God compensated him.
let me share a story with u, a woman got pregnant immediately after her wedding, she registered in a hospital very close to her house, few months later, they moved to anoda nearby town, on d day she was to put to bed, the water broke in d middle of d night and d hubby wanted to rush her to a clinic in their area but she refused o and insisted on travelling down to d hospital where she registered for maternity cos it is only 30mins drive. after so much argument, the hubby agreed with her by force and they journeyed down to the hospital, on getting there, it was discovered dat the baby had died. it was traumatic for the hubby, he dint even know wat to do weda to beat the wife to death or divorce her but as a xtian bro. he left everything to God.
my sisters, its been 6yrs, no pregnancy not even a miscarriage or chemical, u can imagine d psychological trauma and torture she puts herself in, she regrets everyday not listening to her hubby.
so Tbaby4real, relax God is on ur side, he is working on ur behalf and for the best, there are so many children who have sent their parents to early grave. rejoice, God has a better plan for you.

@CJnone, u ar very correct, infact last month i decided not to buy any drugs, i used most of my salary to buy clothes, shoes, bags, wristwatch and perf..hubby was so happy with me and said CORRECT, dis is d gurl i married, u almost turned to an outdated woman, i open mouth i no fit close am. so dearie, am with u on dat.

@udoka and other preggy mommas hope u and LO are doing very great, the Lord will continue to strengthen you.

@Chidinma, HWA, the Lord will give u twins as wedding anniversary this month, have a fun-filled anniversary.

@Safe06 stand up Nairaland, weldone dearie, ur hubby is very lucky to have u, no dull moment.

y'all have a fruitful day

S H A L O M !
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
@sazyn
u dey cry because of tiny fibriod wey no even dey inside the womb?? abegi free urself joor, its very tiny and cannot affect your fertility! l had one like that before, didnt even know which of the drugs/herbs l took that cleared it. l suspected clomid gave it to me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Say who die? Who wan die?
Hmmmmn, my dear Tbaby4real, you no understand. If you understand you will quietly go back and remove that post shaperly.
You are alive, you are not sick, you can move around, you are not blind, deaf or dumb. People do not see you and run away. Your husband see you and chose to marry you, and you still wan die? So when you come die, wetin go come happen?

So because of this request wey God don answer already and e don reach finish you wan die? You mean you prefer to commit suicide rather than kill yourself? hmf....make I see the hand wey you use type that post again. Shebi because you get hand to type that is why you dey vex....I say again you no understand o, because if you do.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2013
Oh my lovely sisters, what else can I say than to ask for forgiveness and ask God to bless you all... May God in His infinite mercy bless you all with pious children. Reading your comment, I was crying and laughing at the same time....thank you all for coming out to safe a soul today. May God grant all your heart desire.
@ favoured I must tell you dis thing no easy, only God can help us oooo. My boss asked me this morning if I need some days off cos I was emotionally and physically down. May God help us oooo
@ cjnone I love your courage.....God is near, you shall receive your baby very soon. Amen
@ omonokiba I love those oriki ooooo, ori mi wu oooo. Thanks so much
@ merciful, moyinoluwa,rashly baby,pink22, flakeey,sazyn, Zeezy,sorire,chidima,Chi16, Toyin Akan,Mummy F, Amatu Rahmon Thank you all... May God continue to keep your home and may He grant all ur heart desires. You all make me feel better i must tell you.
@ Safe abeg buy that aso ebi oooo, we go need am naming oooooo. As for you telling me to go ahead, this is my judgment...... Udoka abeg bring that e- koboko this woman need am. May God help us my sister e no easy.
@ Udoka thanks so much.....may you carry to term and deliver safely and smoothly.
@ All thanks so much. God bless you. I will seek second opinion as one of the sisters said, will get back to you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
Tbaby, our sisters have said it all, and dis isn't a case
of we don't understand cos we re all in dis 2geda so
we really do understand what ur going thru. Don't give up  GØD̶̲̥̅̊ cos He's ur source of living ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ He's Τ̣̣ђё creator , He has made U̶̲̥̅̊ fruitful ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ fruitful indeed, His way i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not man's way U̶̲̥̅̊ knw, He's preparing Τ̣̣ђё best for γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ darleen. Cheer up ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ give hope to DH . Its well. GØD̶̲̥̅̊ knws what U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ going thru , He knws every thing abt U̶̲̥̅̊ . Sis take it easy He's in control, trust me it may tarry but it will come to pass cos He has spoken concerning U̶̲̥̅̊ . Lots of love sweet heart
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
@ Alwaystrue may God forgive me ooooo. I tell you the thing dey frustrate person some time. I no die again, I still dey lol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
thank muma......((((())e- hugs)))))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Rashy tnx 4 checking on me. I'm fine went 4 Deliverance at mfm. To clear d track, & God has been faithful. @who won kill her self Be strong in d Lord & He shall give u d Desire of ur Heart. In my in my Homecell everybody is a mother & dey are still getting preggy, it hurt sometimes buh I will not die because I know God has never & will never fail because of Just Me. My dear wait cos God Has made u D Joy of many Generation & kings shall come out of U. @all pls & pls lets walk with God not because of Ttc buh because of Heaven as there is no mother in Hell. Our Testimony is Near.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
@pinky
my sister, that testimony potrays how soon everyone here will forget the sorrow/agony of ttc when God does it soon. We always think we have problem because of TTC. My continual stay here is to always remind us that God is still in the business of answering prayers no matter the delays, disappointments and medical reports!

dont worry that open cheque no waste grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
@udoka, how are u and LO? God bless you for not leaving us.pls flaunt the bump and let pple see the glory of BABA GOD in you!
@cjone, I like ur style oh.lol. Am trying to emulate ur style and not bother myself anymore after follicular tracking today grin. Its well
@chidinma, HWA!plenty babies is my wish for you!
@safe,I no even know wetin I wan talk for your matter again.aso ebi? U be case!
@all, our miracle is here!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
@sorire, how are u doing? Hope u re better now? Its well with u.God will perfect ur health...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks Pink and Udoka. I guess d word fibroid just scared me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by greenfruits(f): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2332798/Pregnant-months-money-New-programme-claims-make-ANY-women-pregnant-24-weeks.html

@Safe06 the moringa seed it not that bad na haba.

@all that keep this thread alive I thank una, Udoka the doctor gynea, Alwaystrue the pastor and her inspiring words, Safe06 the lecturer and e-koboko madam (abeg i no mean am o, i dont like koboko)Omonikiba the prophtess and all the counsellors plus the mia and peeping mamas the i greet u oooo.

my friend that got her bfp gave me fb and am on cd11 is it ok to startin taking the fb? thanks for you respons

@nice14 was it the last month deliverance? i was there o and am going dis month too after next week. God has answer our prayers.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((e-big hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.