Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,786 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445704 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Camrygmail will please send me the book also
God will visit you soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
@alwaystrue..... I didn't knw o If I knew I wldnt use it at d first place o..... My gyne ask me wat med am using at d moment, my progesterones on d high side. unfortunately d prenatal dha 4 preggo and lactacting mums is d only meds I was on, so I told him....and was immediately asked to stop it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
@all newbies,oya I af arove oooo,owo onile?@ayakaanoh,u go pay double,u get mind ooo,mention my name,dey threaten м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ say u no go pay,u no ask who I b?u no ask dem for here who I b?u bera come apologise now,bfor werin happen for 1875 repeat itsef.
@all my sesky mammas,I dey hail ooo,how ona bori?
@mamatriplets,wariz diz na?come n giv us info na,abeg.
@doublebls,diz ur tori ehn,I just wish ur sil dey near м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊,I for don pinch am and even bite join,wariz her wahala?abeg make she go kidnap hersef jere. Ȋ̝̊̅§ that how an elder should act?she should know bera jere.Abeg pray to God for direction,tell ur dh about it,if possible sef,if ur father inlaw Ȋ̝̊̅§ around tell him to call a family meeting. Wat rubbish?I am so vexd right now ehn.its well with u jere.
@zeezy,show face na. Oya spill d news *happyface*
@dreamsinbc,hope u af ready ur kitchen for м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊?

@camrygirl,I af arove oooo,anything for d gals?
@cjnonnzy,I no want carpet jere,na velvet things dey reign now,so I dey expect velvety carpet.
Ya Allah!!!please send down bfp rain diz month
@pinky apinke,pele dear,its well with u.
@greenfruits,tbaby,iyabeta,udoka,nictoliscious nikky,sangelo?how e dey do ona oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Doublebls this one pass me o. Na God case be this. Hand it over to God and expect the best and even the worst scenario. Just free your mind and let God handle it.
@ Safe please fast on our behalf o as Muslim fasting has started. I dey expect plenty bfp's this month o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
@doublebls hmmmm na wa o! I just wonder y in laws dey always like to dey miss yarn sha!, well considering d fact dat u said she is close to u dh maybe she knws somting u don't!!!.... So ve a talk with ur dh and discuss d chat u had with his sister with him. God ll save us o! I was asking God recently y I asked him for everything else he gives me except dis one thing dat I really really want.... O ti su mi o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
@doublebls
What rubbish is your sil inlaw vomitting, only 2 years ttc May God embarrass you with children to shout up the mouth of the wicked. Sometimes ttc helps us know pple that really love us, even reveals who our DH are. Please tell ur DH and watch carefully his actions and inactions. Maybe this has already been concluded in a family meeting, and she is just sent to deliver the msg, i maybe wrong though. In all, hold your peace, dont allow anything add more stress to the already ttc stress abegi.

@Safe06, no mind them, they are only pretending...here is your red carpet welcome... but if you miss again, hmmm na koboko welcome u go receive, for your info koboko mistress is fully back seanbell

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hmmmn
Doublebls God is in control.Safe sexski mama hw go dey go?i have been
dwn since yday.i met dh step mum n she said some nasty things to me
concernin ttc ohh.na God hand we dey sisters.
Ayakoonah u r welcome dear.@Camrygmail pls no tire wit us i nid it
too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
Good day to you all mothers in the house, pls what could be the reason for brownish spoting on cd 26 , 27 which is af time, am having serious cramp on left side, and all af symptoms . Pls am confuse.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
@all,so now I ve moringa leaf powder, pls how is it best used to get good results.sooooo excited abt it o *smiling*....probably because ve been looking for d powdered one for a while now!!!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
@maymay hmmmm am having same prob o mine is even worse, tommorow makes a week no af, it a while dis happened to me o. I just didn't want to say anything here o. so dat my sisters won't be saying I sld go and test.... Cos am not going to test kan kan. I can't face d disappointment Jare. so am waiting it out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
@doublebis, its well wit u oh.which kin inlaw be dat? So pple dat have be looking unto GOD for over 10 yrs should go and hang abi? Its not her fault.she has children abi, tell her to ask baba GOD why u don't have one yet. Nonsense inlaw! I don too vex right now.just follow udoka, adedoyinsola and favored gal.don't worry GOD will shut the mouth of the enemies for u soonest!
@pinky, the lord is ur strength oh.
@alwaystrue, thanks we are fine oh. Na all day nausea I dey get now. Its well oh.
@maymay and doyinsola, go and test and put urself out of ur speculation.wishin u BFPS al the way!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
@maymay1 & Ade
How long is your cycle? if you have missed it, its good you test and make us happy abegi. na wetin we want abegi. However, when l experienced it, mine usually start from CD21 on and off till af, and l have 37day cycle. At the end of the end, the reason was low progesterone, because the cycle doc placed me on 10 days progesterone supplement from CD10 - 24, the brown discharge vanished. l was on this regimen for months and had excellent Af all thru until l read that taking progesterone before O serves as contraceptive. So if your gynea is going to place you on progesterone and you wish to ttc that month pls start after O and not before.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maymay1(f): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
@adedoyinsola, na wah jare, did you use clomid? because it delays af sometimes, but if not lets hope for the best oo. God is able.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
Camrygmail thanx so much I got the book.God bless you for your efforts!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
hmmmm double this your sil Nawa ooooo, don't worry na devil send am don't allow her ooo cos this is the month, the wonderful month we' ve been waiting for, the month of perfection that God is ready to perfect all your worries. Beliv me she will soon come and apologise cos this is your month. You don't need the stress now please, just ignore her as God is ready so don't get distracted, just praise God and thank Him always.
@ Safe hehehe I am so happy you r here. How have you been. Please all the newbies should pay oooo cos at least mayb I go get my share. I dey my sister, thanks for checking on me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
maymay1 did you use clomid? because it delays af sometimes, clomid ke noooo I stopped since last year July.... D cramping after use is not frdly to me at all. @ udoka.... Hmmmm am not testing anything o. Forgerit in safe,s voice. Wat ll be ll be. Ve done a lot of testing in d past, its kills my spirit totally!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
@camrygirl , pls send to me too @ giftlove12000@yahoo.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Pinky it is well with you. Almighty God will strengthen you.

@double is a challenge unto God not you. May be your sis-inlaw have sense that the Miracle is near she decide to try if you can derail from trusting God. Thanks for those questions, in as much as she contributed nothing to God on your creation, she is only provoking the wrath of God on her. I wonder the way pple around us are taking this ttc as if it is the end of life. Jehovah for this reason, Lord answer and never be far again from us.
Worry not for the battle is of the Lord.
@camrybaby abeg i need my own share of the e-book happyiyke@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
@alwaystrue the dictionary or internet definition of so.domy isnt really my standard what is; is the bible and we all know that so.dom and gomo.rrah was homo.sexuality it has nothing to do with the sexual acts a 'marriage' which is ordained by God.

Thats' my take sha; not trying to spark an arguement
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jummy4real(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
Good day fruitful mothers.
Please does anybody know Dr. Adegbite Ogunmokun of Eko Hosp? If yes, how good is he? One of the THT doctors referred me to him for Asherman’s surgery procedure. Has anybody done the surgery b4? If yes, what’s the procedure like, d cost and is it painful? Thanking you in advance for your swift response.
Baby dust to us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Alwaystrue: @Lore&Temi, that word spoke to me. Thank you soooo much. We will rejoice and testify continually. The world will continually see what God has done in our lives and glorify Him. There is a peace you get when you have waited and God has answered. God bless you.

@Alwaystrue, amen ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color].@all...good evng nd hw body?In this month of perfection,God will perfect everything dat concerneth us.
Udoka...pls dear,what did yu use for the low progesterone?also,the ewedu wtout the potash did nt draw and i dnt like the look.can i add a little to make it soft when cooking orcan i blend it so dat i will retain its colour wtout potash.tenks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=Pink22]@Iykmau thanks am not just good company right now.
@tundeseun what cd are u and how heavy is the flow precisely might be implantation bleeding u know

@pink22,the flow is just like my normal menses.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Oct 20: [color=#990000][/color].@all...good evng nd hw body?In this month of perfection,God will perfect everything dat concerneth us.
Udoka...pls dear,what did yu use for the low progesterone?also,the ewedu wtout the potash did nt draw and i dnt like the look.can i add a little to make it soft when cooking orcan i blend it so dat i will retain its colour wtout potash.tenks.
No potash pls, just take it that you are taking it as medicine not as food biko. so that you can get the best out of it.
Note: covering any soup that draws (spelling) reduces the drowness.
Safe welcome back.
Ramadan kareem to my muslim sisters.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
@doublebls,the lord is your strength.In this kind of situation,all u can do is to call upon God who is more than able to handle all situations and also talk to ur DH,the decision depends on him and not your SIL,but for her,God will reward her. Just stay calm my sister,the good lord will see u through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Oct 20: [color=#990000][/color].@all...good evng nd hw body?In this month of perfection,God will perfect everything dat concerneth us.

@Oct, I tried it today, really due to the absence of potah the colour is not greenish as it suppose to. Don't blend might not like how it will look like. I sliced with knife just like ugu leave, with enough iru and normal soup ingredient.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
venus and iykmau...tenks so much my dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hi ladies I just wanted to weight in on this ewedu issue. I live outside naija and my ewedu is the frozen type so I blend the leaves and then cook it. Without potash .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ cjnone,tanks for the info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
camrygmail thanks ave seen it.am grateful.greet ur cute baby pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
camrygmail: Hi ladies I just wanted to weight in on this ewedu issue. I live outside naija and my ewedu is the frozen type so I blend the leaves and then cook it. Without potash .
Still waiting for the e-book
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
Doublebls, I want to give your SIL a resounding slap! For what now? What rubbish is all this? May God give you that testimony that will shut her mouth. It's good for things like these to happen sometimes so you see your unfriendly friends. I pray that any gathering in your absence in which the topic of discussion will be to your detriment will never hold! God will not allow it. Hugs dear!

@Safe, omo, the kitchen full die! Freezer sef no gree close. I no wan make hunger catch you at all. Na so so microwave u go dey microwave. I dey kampe dey wait.

@Ayakaanoh, welcome jare. Don't mind Safe o! You have to share the money, gimme my share before Safe. If e enter her account, omo, na voicemail o! Don't mind me jo. May your stay here be short and sweet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.