Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5445214 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2013
@Amynimas, thanks and goodmrg.
From ust ffind ur way to d park and u can get direct bus from park to slaughter/mothercat. Also u can enter taxi from park to garrison crossover to the road and still see slaughter/mothercat vehicles. When u get to slaughter jxn u would see the market or u just ask its a sstone throw from where the bus will stop u.

@All, hope ure all doing fine this morning, mua they suffer from serious malaria and the malaria drug just busy they bite my stomach, i am so uncomfy.

@Nice14 and Omonikiba congrats and drive safely......... and very soon una go they drive with baby in his or her seat.......

goodmorning fruitful mums and nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Thank you all. the Lord that did it for me has done it for everyone on this thread. i know this with all my heart so, im waiting to hear more good news

sazyn: @Mummy Chizitaram, congrats on ur bfp. The Lord will keep u and ur lo.
N 2 think dat dis same name was on my mind ystday. I was tryin 2 decide if d pet name will be Chizzy or Zita.

i have been thinking too and i ve settled for zita, my child and your child will be namesakes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2013
@smokey drinky, congratulations!!!. Have a stress free 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2013
@smokeydrinky. congratulations? now, no smoking, no drinking. Thanks for opening the floor of bfp this month.

@nice14 & Omonikiba. I dey jealousy o. eh!! me na oyo be my second name. dh no gree hear my plea of a new car o cry cry. okey. no wahala. God dey. una congratulobia.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2013
Congratulations @smokey hAve a stressfree 9monthS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2013
@dreamsbic. thanks for your response on camelwool hospital. but e bi like say their price high small. 3.5k at every visit. God go help us.

@all. I no fit hold my tears today o. dh traveled for some weeks now. he came back last night which is my O period. the man do do last night, no sperm come oo. I help am massage d dick, we start again this morning, do do, e no fit release o. which kind devil be dis. I don query am, maybe, e done overdo with another lady outside sote no sperm dey im body. if not watin be dis. I don cry tire. God I dey ur hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2013
Congrats omo and nice on thw New motors, I hope u have started picking out car seats for the triplets.

Congrats mama zita. I love the name . Abeg what does it mean. God is faithful to complete what he has started . Have safe healthy streasfree pregnancy.

Mummyf,udoka greet the LO for me o.

Doublebls that used to happen with my dh and I and someone here adviced that I should not tell him about my O day . Something about how it gives them added pressure and it worked .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2013
@ Doublebls please stop doubting your dh, that is not going to help at all. Sometimes it happens when you are too anxious of having it. Besides, ovulation or not, nothing can stop our Almighty of doing His wonders in our life. Relax and try again tonight. Erase all the doubt and worries in your mind and make sure your dh enjoy the thing. Please Biko, don't start looking for trouble when there is none, your dh will not be happy to hear this oooo. Oya take (((((((kisses))))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2013
Morning to all my beautiful sisters
@ Smokey drinky,congratulations. God is already perfecting and confirming His word. Your name na die,lol.
@ omonikiba and Nice 14,this is the beginning of new and wonderful things in your lives.
@ doublebls,na wa oh,tension no good. As has been said try and relax during BD,the stress is bad enuf. Just dont work by the calendar only,its sad especially since he just came back home. It is well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
@doublebls, why u they stress your Dh now? The journey is enough stress for him already. God no de look O period before he will bless you yafu yafu.
Pls forget about wetin happen, and smile/laugh. Cook a healthy delicious meal for dinner, come put yoghurt and grapes and enjoy a nice comedy tonite.
Men usually have urge early hours of the morning say around 3-4 am. But don't make the move. Let him rest plls.
Also check safe's seduction manual. Lol.
Have a nice week all.
+
@nice and omonikiba congrats o. Omonikiba na me and you they same level be that o. Me na taxi man I bash e collect me 1k for repair.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
@mummyf & my sweet sisters thanks a lot & Amen 2 ur Prayers. I av been very strong but my God is charge. @mum Zita congrat on ur bfp, infact I key into it. @doubled u alwz make me laugh. Lol. Let him rest don't cry or b angry in his presence it wil make him more neavous. Relax, cook him a gud meal, touch him in d places he likes, me when I want 2 av my way I go Down on *..* den watch wat wil happen.(Hug) @mamaT it is well with u ijn.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ doublebls abeg no question am again o! you know men ae very egoistic and their manliness / sperm matter can emasculate them...pls be prayerfully gentle with him...seek medical advice if possible and like everyone has said don't let him know when you are having the Big O, the pressure is too much for some men..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello all, hope rain each una side? Its a good thing for rain to fall oo, this rainy season, our hubby will score a winning goal oo.

@Smokey drink,congrats dear, what a faith you have dear, you call those things that are not as though they were, being called by baby name before he arrives, amen to it. Have a stress free pregnancy.

@Doublebis, I for no wan say dis but it will be of help. My hubby too experience this, infact for like a year, we had to use a non conventional method (though I don't like the style cos I have had my pastor preached against it, but I don't feel guilty when we use it to fulfill our desire), the style is the doggy style, then he can be on me for like 20-30mins and nothing will happen, so bad that I will get tired and start crying, so one day he suggested doggy and I said no way, he pleaded and we did it that way, in no less than 2mins he came. He said cos its tighter and doesn't consume more energy hence it helps to come on time. This method also helpss the fluid to penetrate more.

Another is side penetration, though that one doesn't keep fluid in there, you can change position when he is about to go heavenly. Try this two methods my sister, them no born am that hard, he will go heavenly.

Then @all, this doggy style I read I helps sperm to penetrate more into you especially for those with retroverted uterus. Let's try it during ovulation.

Thirdly, you can make your legs tighter on him, this will help your womanliness to be tighter and the thrusting too tighter hence the sentiveness on his P will escalate the desire and then go heavenly.

@ all, thanks for your wishes, by God's grace, am buying my baby's car seat this month to make it complete.

@Cjone, oya, receive annointing to get a new car from dh in Jesus name.

@all, I hail everyone.

@Mamat, take your time oooo, wetin now, na we offend you? Forgive dh and move on love, God's love surpasses all, so let love lead the way pls. Love him still. We all here love you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hello fruitful ladies,its been a while since I commented on this thread,although,no day passes by without logging in,u all have been d source of my present joy cause TTC is not an easy journey ooo.whenever I'm depressed and decides to log in,I would definitely be comforted,knowing fully well that I'm not alone.Formerlly,before I joined this thread,I use to think that I'm d only one TTC,seeing people around me getting pregnant without even trying.[Sigh]May God help us. @alwaystrue,omonikinba,safeo6 MamaT and all d other ladies that I can't mention there names offhand,I hail una ooo infact I love u all. HUGS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
sad angryI'm I not welcome ni? grin my application letter has been surmmited since yestday without approval.I have as question I will like to ask the house,but una know say I cant just badge in on the house like dAtgringrin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
thanks everyone.

@ camrygmail, chizitaram means God sent to me.

@ omonikiba i read that on one of the ttc threads on here that children are gifts from God to his kids therefore we don't beg for them instead we work with God to have them. there is also this prayer book dh has dat says sometimes we don't need to ask for God's mercy? rather we should grab hold of His willingness just like the woman with.the issue of blood in the bible who touched Jesus' garment and power left Him and healed her.... i have been asking him for bfp and he.is aware of it so i decided to change tactics and act lyk he has given it to me already. i tried not to ask and did more of thanking him for the gift of a baby and promised to take care of him, bring him up in d way of the lord and tell him about God at a very young age. i reminded him about his words that inthe midst of his children there shall be no barren woman or any woman suffering for miscarriage.

He cannot allow us and will not allow us to be put to shame bcz we are His children and if the world laugh at us they laugh at Him ,so He will not let that happen, He has to make a name for himself. we will record more good news this month and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godlovesme13(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ayaakanoh u r highly welcome.wish u a bfp soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ smokey drinky congratulations,i wish you a stress free 9months,the lord that did yours will do ours IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
@godlovesme thanks for showing love,cus u show me love,your dh will love u more
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
@aayakanoh tnx and welcome. feel free to ask any question, im sure the lovely ladies here will give u befitting answers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ All,i was diagnosed of having some fluid in the pouch of douglas which the doctor said its infection,and antibiotics was given as treatment,but i noticed that sometimes after the treatment,i started having the same itchiness and slippery menses blood(tmi),went back to the doctor and dh was tested,it was found out out that hes free of the infection.PLEASE WHAT CAN I USE to clear this mess,cus im begining to think its the cause of my not conceiving.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ayakanoh, welcome to the family. U don't need to write application ro join or ask a question oh.we are all fruitful mothers here.don't worry, the pple dat will collect owo omo onile from u will still come.alot of pple are in the spirit right now. May ur stay, be short and sweet in jesus name. Just saw ur question now.don't worry our sabi sabi sisters will answer u soon.u can also readup the pages some1 has asked this type of question b4.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
@smokeydrinky, this your monnikker na wa sha. Congrats on your testimony. Isnt God just a wonderful God? You are the first to testify this month and I pray you will enjoy your pregnancy and give birth to your bundles of joy like the hebrewwomen. Mama Chizitaram in the house.

@Adedoyinsola, how did you know that was what was affecting your progesterone levels? anyway, thanks for sharing that point. i hope you are fine.

@mummyf, amen. how is your baby. @Udoka too, keep enjoying your testimonies o.

@Tbaby4real, what do you think? God is still in the business of doing wonders. Be expectant.

@ayaakanoh, you are welcome to the thread. Expect to grow much more here.

@Wannabeamum, kpele. Shey u dey use something and you don go check your status. Belle thins.....

@doublebls, sorry na. No cry again o. Abi @MamaT no go gif u agbalumo again o. You must learn to be patient atimes, you rush am too fast. Ndo, my sabi sisters don give u advices u hear.

@Omonikibaby, congrats on your new cruiser, next na to dey cruise with babies for back. Just trust. Which one be canine again na? Do you mean rear entry to the V? You sure say no be sodom.y your pastor dey talk against? Speaking of which if you google so.domy sef na an.al plus o.r.al dem describe for there o, all my sisters wey like mouthy, go see wetin dictionary call wetin you dey do. My dear as long as the pacifier dey enter your honeypot irrespective of angle, I do not think there is anything wrong there abi? So whether front, back, left or right side the entry point being the V. When you get belle you think say front go dey easy? Na side and back na.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ayaa u are welcome. I suggest u go back to ur doc n tell him wat is going on wit ur body or better still seek a second opinion.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
The canine style is the dog.gy style (penetration from back to V), not ann.al oooo, ohhhhh, yes my sister na ann.al and mouthy thing he preached against that its sodomy and unbiblical. Na d way it was described that day jare dey make me confuse. Will edit that. Thanks for that, of which I read of a woman nurse who had retroverted uterus, she never knew, before she knew she has waited for like 2years, that same month she conceived through this do.ggy style.

So, @Doublebis, this night is the night, try do.ggy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Omonikiba, this your canine and do.ggy names me no like am na.
Back or rear better smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
@mummyf and alwaysbaby(mimicking mamat) thanks God bless
@nice 14 will do just that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Ayakanoh, welcome, I pray your stay here will be very short. Sticky menses is not ok, you can see your doctor for that, for the infections, good antibiotics will clear that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
@omonikiba thanks for your response,can recommend any?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
See as i dey blush dey read. Una don spoil me o!
@alwaystrue you talk true as long as it is not an.al im sure its ok...evn the senior sucking....to me is ok too! So.dom is back door entry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Lol, @Always, you no know dogg.y style? From back na, not anna.l ooo, insert his P through the back to your VJJ, you will have to back him and he face you.

Abi, somwbody help me out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: migeoart(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.