Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423298 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
grin @Omonikiba, I understand you now. Na the name you use I no like. I know that is what dem dey call it but I do not like such description. Abi dem get name for side own too.? angry

@favoured, google the word , s.odomy, and comeback come tell us the various definitions you find. You sef go shock lipsrsealed
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gudevening Mamas. Please dfoes anyone has an Ebook called PERSONAL PATH TO PREGNANT. Please A̶̲̥̅♏ in need of a copy in case anyone has
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
shocked
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
@smokey,Congratulations.I'm happy for you and I'm wishing u a stressfree 9month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Wannabeamomthanks so much and remain blessed @Ayakanon u ar highly welcome and lol. @All have a wonderful nite rest luv u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
@Ayaakanoh, you are welcome to this thread of wonderful fruitful mamas and papas, your stay here will be short and happy..
@All, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D had already make a way for us

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ok, @Alwaystrue, am sorry sis, no mind me, I shoud have chose a better name for it. Will edit the post now so that it won't mislead.

@Ayaakanoh, i remember doxin doxycycline, met..... something, can't remember the name well, but its in the class flagyl (not the normal flagyl ooo I think), then injection, I tell ya I don't know the name of the injection. Pls don't do self medication on this antibiotics, go to the clinic pls. I also used herbs cos the drugs did not do all the job and it started giving me heart burn.

My friend used doxin and flagyl, with the injection to clear her infection and took in that same month, baby is over a year now.

@Favouredgal, who spoil you? Hope no be me oo, I no dey there oooo.
The mouth thing is not ok oo, theologians said its practiced by humans who are canivorous (sp),and orchestrated by marine powers, well that's it I know about that. As for me, I no like am and hubby self no dey try am cos he hate it pass shit.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tejusbrit: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
PREPEC: @camrygmall......please where in Lagos can I get the fertilaids? D pharmacies ve been to did not have. Thanks
. Call this number if you are in need of fertilaid 08025668283; it goes for N9,500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 2:42am On Jul 09, 2013
SurefunmiOluwa: Gudevening Mamas. Please dfoes anyone has an Ebook called PERSONAL PATH TO PREGNANT. Please A̶̲̥̅♏ in need of a copy in case anyone has, this ȋ̝̊̅§ my Email address G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ bless us all

I have it ,I purchased it in 2011 . So I am not sure if there is a newer edition.

Also I can't remember if it was helpful or even if I read it. I have sent it to ur emaill so please remove ur email from this thread
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Safe06 where hath thou ( where r u) ? Don't make me quote a bunch a posts and see if u will jump out to punish me o.
A lot of omo oni le fees are waiting for u to collect.

To all the newbies welcome ur stay will be short and sweet.

MamaT hope u are taking care of self emotionally and physically ?ur testimony is nearer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:50am On Jul 09, 2013
Good morning to you all.please o my sisters,what could have made me to see my period again on cd 21. I'm getting worried o. Although I will go and see my gynae tmao but I just needed an urgent answer from you all. Thanks.Have a nice day.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2013
camrygmail:

I have it ,I purchased it in 2011 . So I am not sure if there is a newer edition.

Also I can't remember if it was helpful or even if I read it. I have sent it to ur emaill so please remove ur email from this thread

˚˚°º(*)(*)τhαñk<3ϔσù(*)(*)º°˚˚ somuch. Have received it. You can remove the comment ma. Τ̲̣̣̥н̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̣̣̥п̲̣̣̥к̲̣̣̥s somuch
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2013
camrygmail:

camrygmail:

ԊѻѠ do ℓ̊ delete it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2013
Please help send it to my mail too.
camrygmail:

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2013
According to today's Open Heaven of the RCCG. TOPIC:You can overtaker.Memory verse:Isaiah 54:1. The second paragraph of the content stated that:[I quote].

Many people had already written off Hannah as permanently barren until she had contact with God and the result was six children including Samuel[1 Samuel 2:21]. At the end,God permanently shut her morkers up as she had more children than Peninnah.Isaiah 54:1 was fulfilled in her life.The time you started having children does not necessarily determine how many you will have.You can start early and have few children or start late and have many children.Hannah started late yet she had more children.Are u trusting God for the fruit of the womb?Have you been waiting for a long time?Are you asking when will it ever be my turn to have a baby?Your turn has just arrived.Get ready,you are about to overtake those who are years ahead of you. It is allowed.

My sisters,let us always count it all joy,no matter the reproaches we see around us,knowing fully well that this is a phase in our life which has come and it will pass.[Definitely]

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2013
@amynimas thanks God bless
@goldenbaby,i say a big amen to your prayer,ur marriage will continue to be golden and God will crown it with golden and glorious children sooner than u expected.
@omonikiba you are such a dearling,but doxycline is among the drugs i was given b4 from the hospital,but it seems it has not clear it @ all,the infection has bin long in my body,i think i will try the natural remedy (((((kisses))))))
@ all gud morning,The good news for us this morning will be found in Jer 1:12-then said the lord unto the fruitful women of this forum, thou has well seen:for I will hasten my WORD to perform it. Every good promises of God concerning us,either the one we heard,read or dreamt of,God will hasten to fulfill them.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2013
@Lore&Temi, that word spoke to me. Thank you soooo much. We will rejoice and testify continually. The world will continually see what God has done in our lives and glorify Him. There is a peace you get when you have waited and God has answered. God bless you.

@ayaakanoh, amen. Thank you so much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2013
@ayaak your welcome. May your heart desire be fulfilled INJ.

@Pink22, what's up? Hope all is well long time after the prayer.

@Omonikiba and alwaystrue una no go kill us with laughter.

@All fruitful mamas i greet you all. We must surely testify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2013
@Tundesenu, thanks so much for that word.. That was exactly what came to my mind this morning when I was thinking of my present condition.. I know all will be well and I strongly believe that my kids will bring blessing and favour to me from young age..
@ Ayaakanoh.. Amen to your prayers,I claim it in JESUS name Amen.. May G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D bless you.
@All. let's all put our trust in the Lord..

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2013
Bolanlevivian: Please help send it to my mail too. @yahoo.com.

Sent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2013
@Iykmau thanks am not just good company right now.
@tundeseun what cd are u and how heavy is the flow precisely might be implantation bleeding u know
@Camrygirl i don't mind too.
@All hope every one is good.
Welcome all newbies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2013
Camrygirl Thanks ma. I got it
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2013
@
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
Open the floodgates of Heaven, let it rain BFPs!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
@all. una thank you so much for your advice. I hear different styles here yesterday tire. back style, doggy style, rear entry, front entry. una try well well God go bless all of una with triplets this month. unforturnatly nothing happen last night.

@all. I need una honest advice on this matter. na una be my only confidants. abeg. My eldest sister in-law called me last night. she asked all I have done on this ttc, I begin narate every thing to her. she listen well well. after the naration, she called me by my name. I surprise but I answer. She said she wan ask if its not possible for us seperate this marriage as per say no child dey yet because her brother (dh) is not getting younger?. I hold phone, I no fit talk, she say helllo, hello, I said sister, she answer, I gather myself together, I asked her if she was the person that introduced me to her brother, she said no, I asked if she was there when we agreed to get married, she said no, I then said, I thank her for her suggestion, but if me and dh get tired of this marriage and wan seperate, she will be the first person to hear. the koko be say dh dey listen to this her sister well well. eh E don happen. choi. God almighty where u dey? Papa Gody! where u dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
cry abeg oh, who has done a sonoHsg before? What is it like,cost,procedure and is it painful? Complained to my doctor and he said i should do that one instead.
@ Ayaakonah,u are welcome,may ur stay be short.
@ pink22, encourage urself. Stay blssd
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
@safe0. u think say we go give u blue/white carpet like udoka if u resurface? u better show face now before we go put ur name for newspaper/ WANTED!!!. Safe06.

@atonementchild... sonohsg is not painful at all. they will insert something inside ur vj and use their system to monitor ur tubes with a fluidlike substance. as per the price, it depends on where u will do it. mine was done for 40k.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
@double wow. This is so terrible.....i dont knw how long you have been ttcing or what the problem is but this your tale saddened me greatly

Can you mention it to your dh and see what his reaction is. Then you can guage where his mind is at

Pls dont relent in your prayers. It is well

P.s just read that you have been ttc ing for two years abeg. Your Sil should take 10 seats backwards mchewww! Those on their tenth year should go and die abi? Your answer to her was spot on...

Just make sure you dont relent in prayers

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by camrygmail: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pinky and wonyi sent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
@camrymail. kindly send the e-book to me cjnone2000@yahoo.co.uk. thanks

@doublebls. kindly send ur e-mail address to this e-mail above. I need to get some issues clearer from you. am waiting pls.

What an empty world we leave. sisters in-law. thank God she is a woman. just mail me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ camrygmail. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.