Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405849 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=favored gal]@baaby are your girls triplets?

@ favoured gal nwannem they are not, i have them one after the other, as u know now.. African culture. angry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
@iyabetajos...hahahahaa...we just need to recruit a third party

@baaby...ok...congrats....can i ask why you are under much pressure to have a male child though? Most pple that have ttc-d especially as you said you had for 5 years before you had the girls usually dont trouble themselves about sex...cuz after waiting for so long....a gift is a gift

.if the question is offensive...i apologize in advance and its ok if you dont want to respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ omonikiba i say a bigger Amen to ur prayers, i need am no be small.. i appreciate my gals & i love them. my in-laws are telling themselves not me dat in their culture any woman who bore females children is like not having any child for the family, dats why am desperate if not for the wisdom i hav gotten through dis thread, i was thnking how to watch my huby marry another woman to come & reap where she did not sow, dat what d family is planning, my huby is d only son. My fear now is if am actually ovulating cos i dont use to see any discharge not even the EWCM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Favouredgal kosi problem we don get lolzzzz.

Baaby its well.inlaws n their wahala ehnnn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Prettymomma/Rocksqueen....Congratulobia!!! Whatever ur name is, d important thing is that u hv gotten ur hearts desire. May God grant u all u desire to take wonderful care of ur LO.

Congrats once again!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
@prettymomma a.k.a Rocksqueen congratulation !!!!! am so happy for you.
@ i wish everyone of us our BFP soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
yes oooo, thank God for Prettymoma. Our God is indeed good! It shall surely go round IJN!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Lizzyslaw, yippee! I saw your comment on the blog but couldn't reply cos it's a giveaway post. How r u? I'm sooo happy you showed up. You are in my prayers.
@Rocksqueen, congratulations! I thank God for you jare. In due time, we will all testify.
@Udoka, how are you doing? I trust LO is kicking well.
Safe06, Safe, Safe, hmmm. U wey wey look for koboko to flog person, ur own wey wait u o. Eku Azumi.
@Omonikiba, thank God for swift recovery. May that testimony be the testimony of women on this thread. Infect, some of us go born 3 in 1 year! Amennnnnnnnn!!!
@Pink22, get well soon dear. We miss u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Safe...present. U be correct monitor.@Omonikibia...i thank God u ar strong now @Pink..pls be strong.@Tunde...God is your strength@All.. How una dey? No bfp yet in dis month!. O God pls dot allow dis month to pass us bye without us recording a maximum number of Bfp in Jesus name...amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
@lizzyslaw,thanks so much.for some days now,that had been my prayer.

@Prettymomma/Rocksqueen,Congratulations.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Congratulations prettymomma ! Ur child shall be a blessing to his generation n a source of joy to ur family. I praise d lord for He is ever faithful. @ all waiting, our bfp's are linked to dis testimony, we shall all sing songs of joy in d nearest future. Amen!
Me I don catch my own miracle sharply. smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
This faceless thread, shit dey happen for here well well. Am gonna be raw men, so I can come tomorrow and say am Kaynee, Chi6,Alwaystrue, ehehehehe, or maybe Mamatriplet is the Mypeace, and now that she (Mamatriplet) has been MIA, she will come in another monikker tomoro and still display as a different person entirely. Nawa oooooooooo. I remembered asking after her and those I thought would say something never did, only Mamatriplet said she is very much among us and would let us know soon. Meaning some of us knew prettymomma as rockqueen but some act d....... Hehehehehehe, mixed feelings for you girl. I actually saw the swiftness in opening a thread immediately she sign in as a new member and wonder.

Now, am so happy for you prettymomma, praise God for you and your family.

@all new members in the weightloss thread, abeg stop eating indomie coated with fried eggs ooo, I remembered all of them who started the thread are now mothers and some preggy. They eat natural. Let those on the big side try to read from the start of the weight loss thread and learn.

@all, I think going MIA is atimes good, or better change your name. Maybe the witches when dey here no go see you and then your bfp will come faster. I beg ooooo, I know say I don yan too much this night, no vex oooo.

MamaTriplet, if you like stay away and come back later as MamaPsquare. Me I no go ask of you again.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lizzyslaw(f): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Chyvia, Sis, I beg dn't mind me, so rude of me not to acknowledge ur welcome. Am sorry, I was overtaken by the euphora of Prettymomma's testimony.
@DreamsinBC, ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ℓσℓz•ː̗̀=Dː̖́•‎​​​​​ see as u dey make me feel like stargrin grin grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Congratulations prettymoma, may she/he grow in wisdom ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ fear of GØD̶̲̥̅̊ .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 2:14am On Jul 27, 2013
@PrettyMomma: Congratulations. May the sound of celebration never cease in your home. Amen in JESUS name.

@Omonikiba: Thank God for a quick recovery but not for too long sha O! beacuse your BFP is sure and settled, since it comes with its own share of sweet illnesses.

@All: Have a lovely weekend and keep hoping in the Lord. Baby dust to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2013
@Prettymoma, Congrats, God's protection over you and baby always.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Lol@ omonikiba...no kill person abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
@omonikibia...lol. U ar correct babe. Congrats prettymomma. So prettymomma is rocksqueen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Na wa oo.
Too quiet....whr is everyone!!! Am bored silly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hi all, where is everyone? this house is quiet.
@prettymomma,Big congrats to you
@udoka mama, how body now?
@pink22,hope you are getting better.
@omonikiba,I like you because u de speak your mind anywhere anyday, abeg no vex for rocksqueen/prettymomma.
As at time she discovered some family members knows her user name and changed it, she actually sent mails to almost all of us that were here then and some people like me who couldnt acess their nairaland email, if u read back on this thread you will see where kept saying she sent us mail and it keeps bouncing back until I had to give her a personal mail she later sent to. some other users here can also attest to what am saying.
Am not her mouthpiece but I just thought to let you know.
praying the best for all of us still waiting, God will answer us soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
@prettymomma congratulations.I am happy for you. Read all ur previous posts, quite inspiring. Regards to ur LO. Huggs
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
see me see trouble..... my wifes sisters friend told her abt a good fertility place in phc in airport rd,run by foreigners ..we went..1 look at the place n my spirit didnt like it, but my wife said we shud enter..since we hv already made the trip.
paid 1k registration and it turned out it was this so called computer scan!!.....had a funny briefcase with 2 probes that u wud hold in ur hand, and a laptop was by the side//and they had videos of the human respiratory/circulatory and reproductive system.....so as you are holding the probe, the woman selects one of the videos and plays it..claiming its ur body {hahahahahaha], they said i hv low sperm count and infection...wanted 10k for drugs..my wife was also infection etc..and wanted 16k for drugs for the 1st stage..atht she wud come back again for more drugs.................then i was really laffing inside, cos i had seeen tru their scam, but my wife believed them and didnt see tru the scam...

i told them i will come back later to pay and collect the drugs then i left.., i now explained the scam to my wife...and she was shocked.
the morale of the story is for mewn..try and go with ur wife to where ever this ttc journey leads...cos i can only imagine what wud hv happened if she went there alone....and funny thing is they are carrying out this scam in a church compound, thus giving themselves an air of respectability...i wonder the hundreds of people they hv defrauded! very heartless and wicked souls...preying on other peoples troubles

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Goldenbaby,congrats may Gods name b praised.dat is a gud sign of better things to come.

Ripvanwick thank God for opening ur eyes to see d scam jare,may God perfect all dat concerns u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:35am On Jul 28, 2013
@ripVan this is interesting. No wonder dH never allows me go 2 any hospital/doctor alone. May God open our inner eyes to see the time-wasters/decievers.
@prettymomma congrats love!
@Pinky, miss ya so much...so I'l be on my pink lace buba 2 church dis morning..(((Hugz)))
@iyabetajos howdy? Dh? Hope good? Take care of u..
@Safe...pls bury dat koboko and come soonest!

@all. Happy lovely Sunday..Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Hawtmummie,maigida yana lafiya kalau!2 days u just park dis thread for side ko...welcome back sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2013
@prettymomma big congratulations to u,may the name of our lord be praise forever.@all happy sunday and more blessings to us all.luv u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2013
@ favouredgal am readeooo abeg make we form the thing sharp sharp,I no fit waitoo as their testimonies line up I sure say the thing make sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.