Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398117 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2013
Good morning my dear sisters, pls is it possible that someone will be having internal heat in the womb. How will you know. Pls i want to know if there's is test for that. Also how effective is this computer test.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2013
sadThis is just so sad.@Tundeseun It is well with you.I don't know what to say.Maybe u shd consider ART.Most importantly Talk to ur creator.Go to Him in brokenness of heart.Huggggggs my dear.I'm praying for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2013
@Tundeseun, It's good that you told him to follow the legal procedure for divorce. Like it's not hurtful enough that he told a TTC woman all these things, he now wants you to leave your marriage through the back door! Pls take your marriage certificate to a safe place first.
Is he God that he would say he would have been a father if he married his ex? That makes me mad. My dear, God is seeing your tears, and your pain will not be in vain. Stay strong, and pray for God's direction in this.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2013
@Lore&Temi, you have a battle ahead of you. God has said that when we pass through fire it will not burn us,this action by ur husband calls for immediate reaction. Go into a session of prayer and fasting,pour out to God ur situation and let Him direct you. Also let ur parents be aware of what is on ground. We all join you in prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2013
@Tundeseun..hugs* im really short of words

My fellow married to benin sister...i know youv said youv been married for 4 yrs......but u never disclosed if there ie any medical diagnosis...i think you should ask him for some time to exhaust all the options available to you people e.g. IVF before discussing divorce and if it doesnt pan out then you will give him what he wants.

I dont know hw they do it in benin or yoruba but in igbo land since its trad you guys did, the elders that followed him to ask for your hand in marriage will follow him you ask for divorce from your own elders...so this one is not lawyer matter...i also suggest you tell your parents whats going on and pray for direction from God
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2013
@Tundeseun, I am just short of words. @Shiloh has summed some of it up. There are just so many 'what ifs' in this life. No one is willing to be responsible for their decision, a decision as heavy as marriage.
It is when we get to heaven we will see all we have been chasing in this world is nothing. If only we can seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness so ALL things will be added no matter the obstacle. People no longer willing to wait and grow fruits of the spirit of which patience is part of. Have we noticed we have been getting lots of this issues now? Pls pray for the home the children you desire will come into. We are all accountable for them, it is not just to give birth.

I just do not know what to say now but that you will be led of the Lord and He will light the path of your home. It is well dear.

@Camrygmail, I read that awesome testimony and I was more overjoyed at how God proved Himself to them. There are some testimonies that will make you forever trust God only because since He did it once, He will do it again and direct out course aright. Medical confusion happened at the hospital. Children are gifts from God, let us hold on to the Giver and watch Him dazzle us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2013
@Tundeseun be on your knees and watch and see God silence the voice of the enemy forever the devil is a small boy!our God is the ancient of days he was there before the beginning of time may he show up and show forth and advertise his mighty power thru u it is well!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
there may not really be any infection, it just that works for one may not work for another. i know of one who use manix and it did work much.

i would suggest he try FB for men

udoka2: @pintox,
Has ur DH checked to see if he has infection? few people l knew took addyzoa and got results, am surprised for 4months no single improvement, pls let him check himself very well for infection....that could be the problem.

We previously dealt on retroverted uterus, the general conclusion then was to bed in dogg.y or reentry style.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am so so greatful to all my frds and sis dat made my bday special, it was indeed special, my very own support system. modupe gan o. its was my best birthday yet! Thnks everybody for ur messages much appreciated.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
@adedoyinsola, HBD! God willl grant ur heart desires soonest.
@tundeseun, other mothers have said it all.I wonder how men think sometimes.one thing is sure, u are NOT barren! U will definitely carry your own babies. Is he even sure he is not the problem? Pray for guidiance from God.its well with u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
@tundeseun,
my sister, only God will wipe your tears, I know your DAY will come only if your DH will have the fruit of patience as alwaystrue always preach. sometimes devil brings all these distractions at our edge of breakthrough. This children will only come when the couple are in harmony, this most times our DHs dont understand. As others said, take out time and be alone with your creator - He will silence the mouth of your enemies forever!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dear sisters, pls i want to know if there is anything like internal heat inside the womb that can affect conception. What test can be done if there is. Please does this computer test works or detects inside a woman womb. This is urgent.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
hmmmmn i am speechless.Tundeseun,its well.just surrender to God n pls dnt allow d devil rejoice at d end,u wil b an overcomer.lots of love dear...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
@AdeD happy birthday, d gud Lord will surprise u wt a wonderful bday gift next yr.

@DoubleB, though I didn't get around to reading ur post b4 it was deleted, but from what I read frm others, one thing is certain, it's only d living that stay in marriage. In as much as I'm not an advocate for divorce am not one for an abusive marriage/relationship either. Even the scripture tells us that d lawful captives shall be set free; in this ur journey, seek God's face n ask for his mercy, he wd direct u on d best way forward, he'll show up for u. It is well dear.

@TundeS hhhmmmmmmmmmm, at times like this one is really at crossed roads. u don't knw if u are dealing wt ttc or dh/in-laws dat are insensitive. It's really sad. But one thing is sure sweetie, God doesn't go on leave neither does he sleep, he wd show up for u. Just hold on n trust him prayerfully, he wd calm every storm dat u are passing through n all glory shall return to him.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Mar July,
Diagonsis for internal heat is common if you are seeing a herbal doctors in this ttc journey. women with recurrent miscarriages are alway told they have internal heat. l dont know any medical test for it, but the locals will press your tommy and diagnosis it.
Dont be surprised if you ask your gynea he will tell you there is nothing like that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chukz4real(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Tundeseun

Situations like this makes me wonder if some men exercises their drunkenness only at home. For ever revealing that his brother once suffered same fate, divorced or separated with his wife and became a father shows that the problem is not yours but theirs. My dear, commit the situation to God's hand and if he gives a deaf ear, simply waka legally. If he doesn't cherish you, a God sent will come your way....

Onyema ihe echi ga bu?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
In my situation, a cousin called me sometime last week n suggested as follow:
- time is going so i suggest u go for adoption (don't hv any problem wt those who settle for adoption) discuss wt ur dh n if he doesn't agree,
- come n i wd take u to somebody/somewhere, they wd give u an injection n ur tummy will grow n it will look like u are pregnant, then go back to ur station. After 9 mths u come back n u will be given a baby; it will look like u hv travelled to go n hv ur baby. U don't hv to tell ur dh. That's what everybody is doing she says.
I told her there n then that there is nothing I do in this Totally Trusting Christ ttc(a la AlwaysT)journey that dh will not be aware. anyway, I thanked her n deleted her contact immediately. Told dh about it n he said he had also been offered to go for adoption by some of his folks as mr A n Mr B hv done. He thanked them for their offer n moved on.
Please, daughters of Zion, be prayerfully led while waiting for God's time. It is well wt us all.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by 34sure: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lovely mothers , I bless God for your lives. I have been a silent reader for some months now but I want to say that there is no day that I don't come to this beautiful forum. This forum have giving me hope where there seems to be none.
From what I have read here over time, it has made me to appreciate God the more rather than blaming him for being silent to my cry of 10 yrs.
Am happy for those that have gotten their BFPs and thanking him also for us still in the waiting room which is for a very short while.
Baby dust to us all.

Hope no offens for the long post? Just can't help myself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bcolah: Hi all, I'm new to this group. I don't know if anyone has had a success story after dealing with azoospermia.
It felt terrible hearing that word from the doctor and right now, I'm soooooo scared?
Kindly help.
What drugs or supplements can he take?

Bcolah ur wellcome may ur stay not be long IJN

U can pls call this no. 08034265595 she will place u on Men formula supplement dat will balance his hormones b/4 d end of one month intake u must surely count ur blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
@tundeseun darlyn, pls M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear take it easy cos dis phase will soon be over, pple forget dat children are heritage from GØD̶̲̥̅̊ ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ its only GØD̶̲̥̅̊ dat gives kids. Don't just mind whateva he said cos he(dh) doesn't have Τ̣̣ђё final say, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ has Τ̣̣ђё final say, what He said will be will be. Go down your knees ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ tell ur heavenly father what a mere mortal said concerning his precious gift. Pls pray cos our GØD̶̲̥̅̊ i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ not a man. I feel ur pain, i was so hurt when i read ur post. Take it easy sweety
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Baaby: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ Tundeseun all our royal mamas have said it all, sometimes it is hard to accept an advice given to one but it is only best for d one u gave ur self, in dis type of situation just keep calm don't face off with him, in short don't even allow him to predict u while u go on kneel chatting with ur Papa in heaven. I bet u, u are not alone in this struggle what about a sis who suffered with her hubby for many in marriage jus becos she bored the man female children, she was force by in-laws to go choose wife for her husband or they will get d wife by themselves and d husband is silent, meaning he is in support of his family. Our African men u can't trust them not even one. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ udoka, thank you. This one is not a herbal doctor. I travelled to east last year september and i wanted to do Follicle tracking. That was how my Mil took me there. The woman claims she saw fibroid, infections, anovulatory and block tubes and so many things with her computer. and i have gone for scan/tvs, hsg and tests. Her claims are all lies and the recent one now she said is the internal heat. Though my hormonal assay results shows that Lh & FSH are high, normal prolactin and low progeterone. I was placed on drugs and i did another test and the results will be out tomorrow. The way she said things and my hubby is telling me that i must take the woman"s drugs. We are quarreling over it and last nite i told him that if i should take those drugs, he should travelling to owerri n get them himself and the woman should document all her findings and drugs which she refused to do last year. I even told him that if he trust that woman so much, that i don't.
Please what is your opinion on these issues, thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
Today i've been sad since i read Tundeseun's post.Y is it that some pple get pg so easily and get rid of it while those who really need it r finding it so difficult.
On a lighter note,I met a lady with quadruplets tayoda.such beautiful site.She had waited for over 10yrs.There is nothing God cannot do.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
@mar july
Pls beware of quacks who can even tell a woman she has low sperm count.i dont think u shd take concotion you dont trust, for peace to reign in ur home let ur dh foot all d bills for d medication, collect but dont use, pretend u are taking them. I dont know ur level of fsh and lh, fsh is important in terms of ovarian reserve, i hope its not above d normal range. However focus on supplements that builds egg qty as well as balance ur lh and fsh ratio, incase its wihin pocs region, so check if u are a candidate of metformin and clomid or even go for injectible if clomid doesnt work, pls discuss this option wih ur gynea if u hvnt yet. Your tubes are ok and dh spermy good, the only issue might be lack of ovulation then join wt prayers.
High Fsh level abv normal range causes internal heat as menopause women usually complain, of course this is not ur portion, u wl even notice this type of heat, it manifests externally.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Psalm 67:5-7
5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
6 Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
7 God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear him.

@All, when you have nothing more to say, to pray, to complain, to scream about, to cry over, do not forget to praise God. The trees, the birds, the waters, the insects, animals praise God. Do not waste your time complaining or comparing yourself to others because when the going is good for you, you never say 'Why me?'. Do not cry like thos who have no hope. But instead maginify the Lord in your situation and let the Lord yield His increase through you. This is the story that will magnify your glory.
It is a trying time for many sisters here in their marriages, but remember Job in the bible, after all happened, what were the first words Job said:

Job 1:20-22
20At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship
21 and said:
“Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
and naked I will depart.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.”
22In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.

Is it easy to say and do? No. But magnify the Lord still and make the world wonder what you are hiding and why you have such hope. Do not be so predicatable. Honour the Lord in your delay, pain and let Him refresh you like never before. The storm will not allow you see what is going on outside but believe that beyond the storm is the sunshine because storms never last forever.
There are some storms God takes us away from and some God takes us through but it is for your promotion. Whichever it is, may the good Lord lift our spirits. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ Tundeseun, I don't even know what to say, What happened to preservering. As if your husband just finished primary school and he got a job straight away. All these are tests from God, if he wants to chuck you out, don't let him at all. Let him himself go to his parents house. Oshisko!!! Who born monkey? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Shiloh,Merciful,Dreamsinbc,Atonementchild,favored gal,Alwaystrue,Rute,mummyf,Udoka,Iyabetajos,Amazon1012,Chuks4real.Muma,Baaby.Mercifull. Thank you all for ur cares.infact I'm just short of words,I pray with all my heart that God in His infinite mercy will grant u all ur heart desires. I loooooooooove u all. Thanks.

Although,its not easy but I'm trying to be happy,believing God that he will perfect all that concerns me. I noticed that since that day I av been finding it difficult to look at his face whenever he is speaking to me,even wen he called me on phone yesterday and today[he has travelled],I could not just respond fine cause I'm feeling that he is deceiving me. Anyways,God knows best and I know He will do what is best for me[for everyone]

@Chuks4real,I also thought of what u said but whom will I tell that to,since everybody feels that I'm the one that has issues,bu I know God will not fail me and I will not stop calling on HIM.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Alwaystrue,u are a darling,@Beetle,thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
@tunde jst dnt mind the devil he wants to use ur hubby in making u loose concentration,all I need u to do is to concentrate more and add more faith,ur blessing is at hand,As for ur husband jst turn him down by refusing his request but dnt hate him always let him know dat u stil luv him,this is time for more focus and blieve u me u will see God in action.its well with u.@ all we ar all blessed so long as God is alive his words must surely come to pass in our lives.IJN.luv u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ Baaby..thnx darl! I'll call the no. Do u know anyone wit a success story cos I sure need some encouragement now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.