Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5439924 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyK(f): 5:58am On Aug 15, 2013
Wonderful August yet another BFP in house. God you are wonderful. Congratulations to all the mummies
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 15, 2013
@Tokerom, Huge congratulations to you!!! Happy & Healthy 9 months xxxx. God is awesome, ma people.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2013
@Tokerom....congrats. Our God is good. U wi carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name...amen.@vennus..i'm in for pinky prayer. It is wel.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2013
@ Tokerom congrants its raining Bfps our God is faithful!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2013
@Joysolo, Iyabetajos, and Tokerum, congrats, God will see us all through.

More BFP in Jesus name.

@Pink22, no, you won't remove your womb, fybroid will rather give way. Love you.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:57am On Aug 15, 2013
Wow congratulations tokerom,u will carry to term in jesus name,lord,may ur name be praised forever
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 15, 2013
Big AMEN ooooo... thank you my sisters, GOD bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2013
@beloved its well

@Tokerom congrats and happy bumping..

where is Nictos guys?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2013
Tokerom big congrats to u! Have a stressfree pregnancy!

@mama udoka, where art thou? Hope u and lo are gud?

@pinky, God will perfect all that concerns u dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2013
What a mighty God we serve! Every knee bows at the name of Jesus!
@Tokerom, a very big congratulations.....surprise surprise....many of our sisters are going natural and holding unto God and we are getting astounding results. Even I have made lifestyle and diet changes too.
I rejoice with you and the Lord that started your babies conception will see you to a save delivery.
This is another great testimony in the middle of the month....

@Pink, He that looks unto the Lord will not see shadows dear. You have served the Lord faithfully, He will grant you the kind of testimony that will leave you reeling. Yes, when God wants to show you and others He is God who gifts children, He does it and you will keep wondering....because life is full of battles...if we receive victory in one, our faith grows so much more that we will not fear anything. Just relax in the Lord and keep delighting Him with your good heart and work and let Him direct your steps aright.

@All, congratulations....your faithfulness in God is not without its rewards. He made you go through this for a reason. Ask our current preggie mamas and those who have delivered and they will tell you the wait was worth it.

@Beloved, lift your report to the Lord in prayer. Hear from Him and that settles it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 8:32am On Aug 15, 2013
@Tokerom, congrats. Wish u a stressfree 9 months.

@Pink, it is well with u my sister. U are in my prayers. ((((hugs))))

@all, The windows of heaven is really opened to us dis month. 4 BFPs down, 16+ more 2 go!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2013
Congrats tokerom.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2013
@tokerum,hoooooooo,God is wonderful, i say abig CONGRATULATIONS to u,haaaaaa our God is good,anytime He wants to do it he does not do small,He does it in an awesom way,this is just the begining for this month,still counting........@all,am planing to go for hsg,the thought and fear of it has taking away my appetite, am also planning for hormonal assay,pls mamas in the house,how should i prepare for this two,hmmmm,am realy scared of the procedure and what the result is going to be.hugss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2013
#singing# toke,toke,toke,tokerum
Toke do werin?toke don bellefull
TokeBelle werin?toke don bellefull
Heyyyyyyy,toke don bellefull
Heyyyyyyy,toke e af bellefull
Heyy. Heyyy. Heyyyy. Toke don bellefulllll,na so God dey do him goody goody.
Congrats dearie,I wish u a stressfree preggy season.
@mowafruitful,wetin dey fear u now?u bera pack yasef wella and go do diz thing once nd for all,make ur pikins dem begin to arove. Who told u hsg Ȋ̝̊̅§ painfull?na for shoemaker place u wan go do am?u bera wear ur clothe now nd forward match go better hospital,take painkiller(diclofenac) and do d thing jere. Fear fear baby. As for d hormonal assay na dat one dey pain pass,dem go carry machete stab where dem see vein,come connect water pipe to draw blood commot. U see,e dey pain well well. Fear fear mummy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2013
@safe06,,hoooooooooo,u don kill me wt ur matchet oooooo,i no fit laugh abeg,i wonder the kind of person wey u be,the most funniest person have ever come across,ur joke even pass some comedian own,na only me dey laugh for wr i dey,infact ur have relieved me of the stress,i will go after af,u are too much,no dull moment wt u,eyaaaa,ur dh is lucky,thanks iya ibeta,abi u fear?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2013
Hahaha, safe you are a joker.
Congrats Toke, wa feyin gbomo pon. Amin
Thanks favored gal and always true, no shaking o cos pple with worse diagnosis have kids today. My time will come, our time will come, this August won't pass us by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2013
God has done it again. Congrats Tokerom have a stressfree 9 months.
more BFPs IJN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2013
Congrats Tokerom,may you have a stressless nine months. To God be the glory
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2013
@belove. God go bless you plenty. Thanks alot.

@tokerum, Congratulations. May God's name be praised.

@all, make una see me see tanker o. One woman had helped me to remind baba God of my barrenness today. Dh has been away for two months. He came back last weekend and we decided to make up for the long absence by going to work together so that we can gist. On our way this morning, An elderly woman wearing Patience Goodluck Jonathan's women for peace cloth ontop of okada was shouting, stop, stop. we stoped, she started ranting, do you want to kill me?, eh, do you want to kill us? we were surprised, dh came down to ask how? when, and where? the old woman (above 60yrs) held him on his neck and started shouting, you must kill me today, you must kill me today, I came down, began to beg her to pls leave him but she refused, people gathered. she began to curse us, called us all sorts of names, ashawo, useless man (in her word, am a grandmother, how many children can you boast of?) to say we have never seen this woman before is an understatement. we did not drive in any rough manner because there is always holdup at that spot. When dh told the people that gattered what happend, they started abusing the woman on our behalf. Dh got so angry when he heard barren and wanted to beat the old woman, God forbid, how can he?. Am still in shock, who is this woman? who sent her? what is her main mission. if you see the authority in this woman's voice, you go bow. God I dey your hand ooo. U must answer me this year, this reproach must pass away very very soon. Am tired of carrying this cross of barrenness, kindly help me. I don't even know what to tell dh after the incidence, hmmmmmmmmmm. na wa o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 15, 2013
@cjnone, this is what happens when prayers are about to be answered. Adversity comes from nowhere, it seems things get worse.
Rest your mind, God saw and heard that woman. Now its up to you to use the incidence to talk to God. To embarrass you with babies and never to use children to shame you and dh ever again. Your prayers have been answered.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2013
@cjone,hmmm. I know u and ur DH are a strong couple so can't really advice u. All I can say is that this is ur set time! ((((Hugs)))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2013
Tokerem congrats

cjnone. All i have for you is this Count it for joy.

@all God will soon wipe away the tears of shame and repraoch
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2013
@ tokerom congratulations,may you have a happy and healthy nine months by God's'grace. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello sisters,i wonder if am welcome,i ve been peeping for some time and have finally decided to show up.in the bible we where told to go into the world and multiply,and inherit the earth,to every woman ttc,this month shall not pass yu by,babies shall rain like the morning dew,all the expectants shall bellefull,@cjnone,hmmm,yur prayers are beginin to cause havock in d kingdom of darkness,hold on tight nd never relent,to new preggos,congrats,happi 9months,we cant wait to hear d first baby cry.and pls pls dnt liv d ttc,so as to be a source of encouragement to odas.BABY DUST TO US ALL.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2013
good morning fruitful mothers.

Toke babe..congratulobia, the presence of the Lord will be with u throughout the pregnancy and forever.

@Safe06, u dis sexy mama, u no go kee pesin with laff, tnx for lifting up my spirit, it's been hell but i know God is on the throne, will share my story soon, for now am just praying and observing.

CJnone...there is light at the end of the tunnel, you re almost there

Honniepie...welc dearie, enjoy ur short stay here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2013
@tokerom congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! i wish u a stress free 9months in Jesus name
@All this year is our year of jubilation, more BFPs still coming in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
mowafruitful,dats d spirit,nothing Ȋ̝̊̅§ painful in life,channel ur mind to the joy that comes after every pain,and u ll see that life Ȋ̝̊̅§ actually beautiful irrespective of the ups and downs we all experience. Its well with u. Iyabeta bawo?iyabeji e af do м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊. *wink*
@beloved nd flakeey,lol,
@cjnonzzy,shuuuu,d devil appears in different forms,that's y we should b prayerful and always beg God for forgiveness,mercy and direction. Anyways,I believe ur testimony iz very very close now,d devil just want u nd dh to err bfor God almighty so u go steps back,bur d DEVIL E AF FAIL. Congrats in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
Welcome on here honeypie

@ cjonne...na wa o! Which kain thing be that...because of her insults and her wahala i pray God will have mercy on you and grant you your heart desires ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
As our resident roll-caller(apinky apinke) iz a bit under d weather,permit м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ to stand in her position today,as I call on favored gal,alwaystrue,zeezy and moyin to present prayer-points. We cannot afford to be tired of praying.(With special recognition to apinky apinke)
Safe06
Pink22
MamaTriplets
Alwaystrue
JoesQ
Adedoyinsola
Echala
Skimpychick
Godiyaalways
profeseur
omonikiba
Ipio
chi16
flakeey
Ebony
favored gal
chidima
wonyi
beloved1993
Hawtmummie
sen.tempest
kaynee
wannabeamum
Doublebls
Beetle
shiloh
swit2have
Uteh
Tbaby4real
Slimphemmie
Globusacb
Greenfruits
mummyf
Loliporp
July16th
Aladunni
kike100
zeezzy
Rocksqueen
RolaRayo
Napa
Santagelo25
lizzyslaw
ladyGuinivere
Muma
Rainyday
chok18y
phewme12
twingirls
dreamsinbc
naffysa
joyfullmum
Maureen44
sorire
Oct 20
cjnone2
waistbead
Opelistic
berrybass
amazon
goldenbaby
merciful
sazyn
Bloomingbuds
Igabe
Moyinoluwa83
Rashybabe12
Toyin Akan
Seacrest aka babelicious
Sotum2
Shitapuns
Bolanlevivian
Manoda
Mar July
Winniegirl
Atonementchild
Babyandbump
those in favour say "HI"(in sesky voice),those against say "NEIGH"(in horse sound).

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
@sexsky safe, mummyf af belleful now. Pls remove my name so dat long list will reduce. God is in control.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
HI

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.