Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,082 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440278 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:59am On Sep 10, 2013
@golden ewwwwww,the lord will embarrass u wit very fat blessings dis yr in jesus name,amen.tnk u very much.goodmornin mommas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2013
join me thank God for addin a year to my lyf today.@muma,so u b my bday mate?happy bday babes .
@all,hw go dey go?miss u all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Happy birthday to my two special sisters. May God bless you people much.

Iyabejijos, you will carry your twins to term and they will continually be a source to you and dh.

Muma, God will give you a big fat positive this month for your birthday in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2013
@iyabetajos and muma happy bornday,by this tym next year una mouth shall be filled with uncontrolable laughter,unquantifiable blessing IJN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by jadareese: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2013
yaay!!! happy birthday my dearies iyabejijos and muma.dis years celebration will see u both dancing to d lords vineyard in bountifuls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Iyabetajos: join me thank God for addin a year to my lyf today.@muma,so u b my bday mate?happy bday babes .
@all,hw go dey go?miss u all

Hapi Birthday to @iyaibetajos and @muma. May the good Lord bless u, protect u and give u reasons to celebrate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks @Favoured gal for answering my questions. God bless you, how are the babies doing?

@Iyabetajos and Muma, happy birthday, and wish you safe delivery of your twins @iyabeta, I wonder why na twins, pls go for a rescan they might see the third baby, heheheheh. Ok now, congrats iyaibejijos.

@Muma, by this time next year either you are celebrating with your babies or they are kicking you in the womb in Jesus name.

@mamatwins, who recormended you do hormonal assay? You are not suppose to do all the test on day 21, only progesterone is done day 21 of your cycle, prolactine and LH FSH is done between day 3 - 6 if I remember of your cycle. So your result is inaccurate. And you can't work with that my dear.

Going to the result, prolactine is rrally high 1020 plus? No no no, LH and FSH should be close but from that result LH is high, in all we can't conclude from that result cos its done on a wrong date.

Pls try another lab, where I did mine, they asked me to show them doctor's signature and referal, and they also confirm the days doctor gave me with what they have on the system to be sure I do it on the right days, so I wonder if those who did prolactine and LH FSH for you are not aware of the days you are supposed to do it.

These test isn't so cheap so you don't take chances to waste your money no matter what.

Pls try another lab and on good days for each test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2013
@Goldenbaby i say AMEN to your Prayer and may almighty God also grant you your heart desire
Happy Birthday to Mumaf and Iyaibetajos i wish you a fruitful BFP this September
@mumatwins welcome and may your stay here never be long IJN Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oloriesther(f): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2013
mummyf: @dreams, do u cook with mustard seed? This is a first for me. And the corn starch, is it the regular one used for baking? Beautiful recipes, pls kip it up! I still have plans of relocating to ur house oh!

@ oloriesther, I actually don't believ all d spe.rm should stay inside.but u can ask this women selling herbal stuffs for soap or agbo for its treatment.try and find a good or familliar herbal woman u can approach cos of fakes.

@safe, ilol on d aboniki, ur husby is blessed to have u.
@oct 20 and oil and gas, amen to ur prayers.

Gudmorning all,
@ mummyf tanx for your prompt response. I will try to get the herbal stuffs & soap.
@ Fruitful mum, also thanx for the info regarding the herbs for curing EDA.
To the entire house, we shall all fulfil God's mandate to us in Genesis 1 vs 28. Soon all dis TTC wil be history in our lives as our glorious children surrounds our table.
Have a wonderful day all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2013
@honeypie,yes o,i know d balm wella,very good balm.
@mummyf,u are a darling,thanx.
@goldenbaby,i av followed some of ur posts of recent,and noticed u always exempt ur name from d posts when praying for TTC mamas,wats with that gesture? See babes,lemme give u diz advice, no matter what u ar going through in life it's very important to always pray for ur heart desires,coz almighty Allah knows the best of time to respond to our prayers. So it won't b a bad idea,if u include ur name for TTC prayers, at least u sef go born pikin someday .@all mamas nd papas,hailings.
@nictos,where u enter?
@belove93,i av few questions to ask u,where u enter na....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ prettyrosefave, most of them are doing everything on cd 21 even my gynae and i stay in Lagos.

The recent one i did was on my own and they did it on cd 3 and 23.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Happy Birthday Muma and Iyaibetajos, Its ur set time and season to be favoured and rejoice. God's goodness and mercy will keep on following you and your families and you will neva be small.

@Goldenbaby, Even though my name is not on that list, I admire your love and seed sowing of prayers for others and as you attends to others, God will definitely attend to yours with divine speed when the time comes.

@mumatwins, welcome and I believe God will visit you soon and we will hear your testimony soonest.

@Udoka, God bless you for being there at all times, you really encourage me a lot. I pray more of God's supernatural blessings upon U and your household.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
goldenbaby,i waznt insinuating that u put urself first bfor others (though necessary in some situations),i waz talking about including ur name when praying,eventhough u pray for urself last,for instance,y ain't ur name on d list?itswell with u, u shall overcome whatever it iz that's troubling u.amin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Happy Birthday Muma and Iyabetajos. May God bring your greatest dreams to reality. May He give you plenty reasons to smile and be grateful. Muma, send my cake o. Iyab, send apricots, lol.

Omonikiba, I hope you're cool. It's been a while, still waiting for the testimony o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
@muma and iyabetajos,happy happy bornday to u,wishing u all the best.

@Goldenbaby,u are a darlyn and I say a very big AMEN to dat prayer.

@all the newbies,u are highly welcome,I pray that soonest u will share ur testimonies.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
@mums and Iyabetajos, happy birthday. May your expectations be fulfilled and by next year, may you be rejoicing with your babies in Jesus name. Congrats.

@all, my greetings. It is a great privilege to be alive in expectation of His reward. @goldenbaby Amen. That's for your selflessness. May your reward daze you. @pettyrosefave, Amen o. Even though I am not a first timer there but I had not gone in a while.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
happi bdae,my 2special frnds,no be small mata ooo,all my chicks dem be my sept.mates,woooow,dats nice,may GOD richly bless yu,and add loads more happier yrs to u.iyabeta sugar,hmmm i can imagin hw heavy u r nw.weldon oohh,u r celebratin in a triple style,@muma today marks d end of ur worries,its well wit u.amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
@muma and iyabetajos...happy birthday to u mumies and many happy returns. All ur worries are over. Celebrations wi never cease in ur lives in Jesus name...amen. Sept babes are many here ooooooa!.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lovely sexy sisters, biggest thanks to you all, am so grateful for your prayers and wishes, may GØD̶̲̥̅̊ reward you all accordingly.

@Iyabetajos sweet, Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ bornday, i know for sure. that you will celebrate your next Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ with ur lovely babies . Wishing you prosperous yrs ahead sweet.
@ Goldenbaby, Amen to your prayer and may GØD̶̲̥̅̊ reward γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊ for your selfless service

@ Dreams, i am sending the cake rite now.( E-sending)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
@Goldenbaby,Amen 2 ur pryrs..may God grant ur hrt desires

@Iyebetajos nd Muma hapi bday babes,Wullnp..dis tym next yr,u ll celebrate wit ur kids by God's grace.

@All newbies welcum,may God visit u soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamatwins: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
@dreamsinbc, muna, prettyrosefave, chyvia, iyadera& chuks.......Thanks for the love,I really feel welcome here,I pray that our testimonies would be soonest,Amen.
Concerning the day of test on cycle,I actually asked both the Doc and also the Lab Scientist @ Mecure and they both said it can be done any date....I hope I havent gotten it wrong for the uptenth time,I hope to see the doc before the end of this week,Would definately give feedback.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Goldenbaby: Just want to say a little prayer for all of you as HONIEPIE24 has requested::: I strongly believe that God of impossibilities will answer you all.:::
---Oh Lord, I want to thank you first for the BFPs we had recorded so far, may your name be praised forever Amen
---Oh God our creator, please forgive us the sins we have committed, both they ones we know and the ones we don't know, thank you for forgiving and showing us your mercies.
---Oh Lord our God the beauty of every marriage is the fruit of the womb,Lord visit the womb of my sisters here with children this year in your mercy and favour..
---Any alter of unfruitfulness erected to mess them up,burn and scatter from your root. Amen
---Any agent of unfruitfulness that has vowed to keep them barren,die now by thunder.
---Abba Father,pls don't pass them by this year,fruit of the womb must be part of their total recovery in the name of Jesus christ of nazareth Amen..
---Oh Lord, you know the heart desires of your daughter Honiepie24, grant them to her and I pray that whenever she gets married that she won't go into any phase of TTC,she will convince that same year that she will get married Amen...
---Oh Lord, let the joy of the enemy over their lives be turned to sorrow in Jesus Name Amen..
---Oh Lord God the giver of children, I present the names of this my sisters and brothers before you, ,pls my God,don't pass them by in Jesus name. Amen

Aadetoyin
Adedoyinsola
Amynimas
Aladunni
Alwaystrue
Amazon1012
AtandaAti
Atonementchild
Ayaakanoh
Babyandbump
Bcolah
Beetle
Beloved1993
Bloomingbuds
Bolanlevivian
Chi16
Chidima
Choky18
Chyvia
Cjnone2
Doublebls
Dreamsinbc
Ebony
Echala
Flakeey
Funkybaybee
Godiyaalways
Godlovesme13
Globusacb
Greenfruits
Hawtmummie
Honiepie24
Hope23
Igabe
Iykmau
Ipio
Iya-Dera & Chuks
Iya-ibeji
JoesQ
Juliton
July16th
Kaynee
Kike100
LadyGuinivere
Lify
Lizzyslaw
Loliporp
Manoda
Mamaejima3
MamaTriplets
MarJuly
Maureen44
Mcafo
Mercifull
Mowafruitful
Moyinoluwa83
Muma
Naffysa
Napa
Nice14
Oct20
Omonikiba
Opelistic
Pink22
Pintoxx
Phewme12
Profeseur
Putu4
Rainyday
Rashybabe12
RolaRayo
Rute
Safe06
Santagelo25
Sazyn
Seacrest
Sen.tempest
Shiloh
Shitapuns
Skimpychick
Slimphemmie
Sorire
Sotum2
Swit2have
Tukree
Lore&Temi
Twingirls
Uteh
Venuss
Waistbead
Wannabeamum
Winniegirl
Wonyi
zeezzy........
Oh God pls show them your mercy because you told us that Children are a heritage from you,the fruit of the womb is a reward, For like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth...........
****You all will one day be like this women in the pic below Amen.
pls na.... Wetin i do u put my name for d prayer i beg.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
HBD Iyabetajos and Muma.. This year, all ur Expectations MUST become Manifestations IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
thank u so much my beautiful sisters.am so grateful for ur prayers.
@honiepie,ahh its to early nw.na just my skin yellow well wella nw
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
Happy birthday Iyabeta and Muma. I pray that God will bless you two with that kind of blessing that no man can take the glory for. It is well with you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2013
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ sisters, hope we are cool.
@Goldenbaby, sis amen to your prayers , thanks a lot , may God grant your heart desires.

@Muma Ãήϑ Iyabetajos, happy belated birthday to you dearies, may God in his infinite mercies fill your homes with joy. Hope the cake still remain, i wan chop abeg

@all september sisters,God will visit you all this month with you heart desires

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Igabe,I say a very big AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.