Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419258 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ngchuks: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2013
@chi16 hapy bday may God give u double blesn nxt yr. @honipie dear am intsd in hvn unsulph organic molasses.pls tel us hw
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Happy birthday chi darling
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2013
This is the day that the lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it!

Goodmrg all and hope u had a warm night and knacking as an added bonus ................. na play o.

@Chi baby, HBD! Wishing u a bfp and a happy healthy nine months!

@Honie aka ttc natural doctor or herbalist for short, abeg show ur expertise tell me how to induce Af naturally... this isthe longest i ve stayed and i don dey afraid ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Good morning fruitful mamas in d house, @honiepie,good work,keep it up.@birthday buddies llnp. @A woman was condemed by inlaws and told thr son to stop wasting his time that she can never get pregnant and get another wife,miraculously she asked for twins and got pregnant after attending a RCCG prgrm(NB:i'm nt advertising any pastor or program,just busting our faith that thr nothing God can not do).few month later she did scaning and they saw one,but she said she asked for two and went back again few months later,behold her twins wr seen, The husbamd flew her out for delivery,she was cut up to avoid the stress of labour,after the babies wr brougth out(a boy and a girl),the husband requested her womb to be tighed,the surgeon search and search for the womb and cld not see any womb,and that was when it was revealed that she got pg and carried to term wtout womb. What is the state of ur womb or sperm count that is beyound God? Pls let us hold on to God because he's able to do exidingly abundantly above what we can ask or think.luv u all. Sorry for d long post.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2013
@all goood morning how una dey? perggo mamas i hope u guyz are doing great and ur LO is kickin hardly.
@favored girl, 7k na big money oo and im in calabar, is there no one at cheaper rate. thks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2013
happy birthday to a wonderful mum and may GOD give you a reason to smile next year IJN amen, a song for you in 9monmth tme we go come visiting in ur house to see ur twins called ejima grin grin cheesy wink
Chi16: @all...good morning mothers and fathers of great nations. Hop all is wel with everybody.i appreciate God for keeping me alive to celebrate my birthday today. May His name alone b praised in Jesus name...amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2013
(thank you @Honnipie love i do give my dh bitter leef water to drink and he restricts his diet but stil no improvement, he is talking manix now.. pleease make una sabi sabi mamas and papas helpppp mee oooooooo cry cry
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Happy birthday Chi and my September sisters in the house. May you all receive special birthday gift from Him.
@favored girl how are you doing?
@ all happy weekend to you all.... Love you

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2013
@sen.tempest i dint say bitter leaf,i said UGU leaf(pumkim)squeeze it dey way u squeeze bitter leaf.ugu leaf ooooo(only ugu leaf)it will boost hb,boost sp*rm production nd bit diabetes.pls giv him two or more glasses a day.@wannabeamum try the parsley tea protocol,steep two handfuls of fresh parsley in boiled water,cover nd let steep for about 20mins or slightly more,drink three glasses daily,it will show up in a few days.some of us here hv tried it nd it worked 4 dem,pls it will b nice to share ur result here to encourage odas plzzzzz peepz.@ngchuks wats ur location?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2013
@Sen Tempest..predicte, dr. Greg, etc are like 1k - 1k5

For dh, have you tried wellman conception?

Tbaby, i dey o! how are you and LO? you don enter uk? God bless ya
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2013
HBD Chi16. May God give u the best gift this nu year, and may ur joy be full. God bless u BIG!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2013
HBD Chi16, this year God will surprise u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Good morning.i hv bn reading nd folown ds thread.my prolactin was 27,my doctor place me on bromocriptine 4 one month nd dh proviron 4 3 months,for sperm count.pjs anybody wt such experience,what ws ur result at last.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Happy birthday, Chi16, may God meet you at your point of need.
@Honiepie, thank you dear, I've noted that.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Hapi bday 2 all d spetember mamas,wullnp..dis tym next yr u shall all celebrate wit ur Los by d grace of God

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ favored gal we are fine thank you. i don enter ooo na so so sleep i dey sleep since Thursday's night. Dh said we must go out today dont know if that will be possible as i still need my sleep. thanks dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Chi 16, HBD, i wish you a speedy bfp a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ stress free 9 months.
All,how borri?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Tbaby: try and do some shopping - maternity wears and some general baby stuff! uk has quality stuff especially when it comes to clothes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Honie, noted!

.wonder where to get the parsley leaves now. i would ask sha.... thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Happy birthday Chi, wishing more fruitful years ahead .

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Happy birthday Chi, i pray that God will meet you at the very point of your need in Jesus name.

Honiepie our own very mamalawo(make I borrow from Favoured gal)may God bless you so much for all you do on this tread. We appreciate you.

Have a wonderful weekend you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
@Chi16 Happy Birthday my wonderful Sis. May God fulfill all urr heart desire and u shall be celebrated in Jesus name.I wish u many happpy returns with ur pious kids in sound health and much wealth.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
The Lord said as Lazarus heard His voice and came out of the tomb, so shall your womb hear His voice.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls where can i buy med for EDA in Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
@PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE, A BIG AMENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are plenty Babies already incubating in our tummies. The Result will show forth!!!!!!! Na Baba talk am ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Winneygirl(f): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Where is Flakeey and Omonikiba?
Omonikiba, stop hiding.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
@wannabeamum, u can get parsley leaves from shoprite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
@mackie my daarlyn,tnk u a million,hw weda 4 us?am considerin comin 4 weekend ooo,my sweet little ones nd dh nko?my regards to every...@wannabeamum yes lik hope3 said parsley shud b in shoprite,aside dat,its sold in almost all salad outlets,its cheap too,especially dis season.buy d very green,fresh leafy ones.@Godsgrace yu r welcome,yes ppl r also undergoin same treatment,hw is urs going?hv u started nd ?..... Share ur xperience lov,lets learn frm u nd also add our suggestion,lots of luck dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
@honiepie babe i neva hear of ugu leaves oooooo all i know is bitter leaf but all the same thank u, u are a darling. love u
@favored gal u are blessedooooooooooo thanks
my sabi sabi mothers how una day, mama u do good@dreammy how u dey. happi weekend all. n baby dust 2 all cheesy cheesy wink[color=#770077][/color] wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
@favoured girl he will give wellman conception a try.
wia is pinkybabe,omonikiba,flakeey and udopauly......... shocked shocked undecided
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sen.tempest i dey o like say i no dey.
Na Nairaland get some slight changes abi na my fone dey misbehave?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE.....YOU HAVE HAD UR OWN SHARE OF SHAME AND DISGRACE,THE LORD SAID GET READY FOR MY GLORY..... DONT MIND WETHER THERE IS TWINS IN UR LINEAGE OR DH'S,GO AHEAD AND ASK GOD WHAT U WANT,HE HAS THEM IN ABUNDANCE. OMO NO DULL URSELF O,ME I DON DEY ASK HIM O,EVEN MY FAITH COLLECTIONS ARE THAT OF TWINS AND I NO HE WILL HONOUR HIS WORDS IN MY LIFE,COS HIS WORD WILL NOT RETURN TO HIM VOID AND HE'S NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE,COME ON GO AHEAD AND TAKE WHAT U WANT.SHALOM.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.