Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5431228 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
@Favouredgirl may God bless you real good. That word is for me directly!!!! I have bn hearing in my spirit ,,,,,, 'BELIEVE it is done now, dont wait until u see it to believe'

@Nmagirl, God will restore your mum's health in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2013
G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ ♏ōя̲̅ηíηģ sisters, hope we slept well. Please where can i buy Maca? Not multimaca, response needed urgently, thanks

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2013
@nmagirl, may God lay HIS healing hands on her and keep her for u IJN. Its well.
@tetwa, welcome, may ur stay be short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2013
@nmagirl. pls take it easy with yourself. be strong for your mum. September is not a bad month and will never be. Everything God created is good.
My cousin has this strong hatred for September, she said every nagative thing that has happened to her happened in September? As September approaches, she is aways afraid and expectant of a negative news. wow. My dear, the devil is a basterd. I encourage you to pray more. call your siblings together. physcially or through phone. join your hands together and speak to the root of your foundation. Let God arise and destroy every negative alter that speaks in your family in the month of Septmber. All Power belongs to God. Pray it with strong faith.

Its well with you.

Happy belated birthday to all September mums.

@honeypie. how body.

@all, God did not consult anyone before he formed us, he will NEVER consult any before he blesses us.

May God Almighty give us a miracle that will shut the mouth of our adversaries IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2013
I can't believe i'm actually crying reading through all the prayers and encouragement from my sisters. May God continue to bless you all. All things work together for those who love God. I know that God brought us together in ttc for a purpose. Thank you for the love, prayers, for being there and for everything, thank you n thank you. e-hugs to all the beautiful mamas.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2013
@cjnone m fine tnx dear n u?@twinnie mized ya lotz,@nma its well,God is on d throne,igabe check maca @ GNC lagos 08155778881.i bliv its 4 ''him'' right? 4 ''her''try combinning vitex nd evening prime rose 1300mg,corrects all fluctuations.pls dnt tk vitex while on clomid.how is everyone?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks honeypie, you are a darling, God bless you.
@Nmagirl, sweethie its well, God is in control

@Cjonne, Amen!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2013
@tetwa, welcome to this wonderful family but may your stay be short.

@nmagirl, Isaiah 7:7 say it shall not stand, neither will it come to pass, your mum health shall suddenly spring forth. Her body is the temple of the Lord and so it responds to the word of God himself. If Jesus while he was on earth never had stroke or got sick, then she is not permitted to break down. Her organs will come alive and function. Just keep declaring God's words that cannot return void and I celebrate with you inadavnce cos we have the victory. The yoke is destroyed by the anointing of God.

@ All: Lord pls this month of sept will not end without announcements of bfp right here. We believe and therefore we speak, we receive the fruit of sept IJN,Amen. Have a favoured and fabulous Friday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
@nmagirl,september is not going to be a bad month for u nor anybori,almighty Allah will heal her.amin.
Nobori don bellefull diz month?
Adedoyin,where u dey ooooooooooo hope say ona neva finish all the 6 bottle of a book I I send ona?
Beloved where u dey na?
Abeg,who dey try send me msg for here? I no fit read am ooooooo.
Nictos where u enter?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
@nmagirl,it is well with you and your mum.God in his mercy will grant unto u all ur heart desire.

@Iyadera,Amen to ur prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by dimssy11: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hello ,hw una dey? Happy birthday 2 all d september mamas. I am also a september baby n I know God has a special gift 4 us all.
@Nma, sori d lord will perfect ur mum's health IJN Amen. My mum had stroke sum years back n God healed her Perfectly. no trace or sign dat she ever had stoke, he will do same for 4 u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Welcome Tetwa, may your stay here be short and sweet. May the good Lord answer all our prayers sooner than we expect.

Nmagirl, u need to erase the fear of September from ur mind. Don't give the devil ammunition to use against you. September is like the other 11 months, there's nothing to be wary of. You can try going for deliverance, but don't make September special, apart from your birthday. The devil should not give you sleepless nights o. My 2 cents.

May God's healing course through your mother's veins. May she recuperate quickly and be even stronger than she was prior to. Be strong my dear, it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2013
no bfp this month yet?..na so..the hour b4 dawn is the darkest........God will open the flood gates of bfp in the coming months....we pray that the Lord will open our eyes as he did Elisha's servant
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2013
Hello Mamas n Papas in da house!!! Kilon shele? Hope Nfana ibaga? Abeg norrin negative dey hapun for september. Been away cos my Mum was admitted in the hopital as her BP rose to 285. But Baba in his infinite mercy kept her. So na so so hospital I dey sleep and shuttle since one week now. She's been discharged to the Glory of God!!! Nmagirl mumsy is safe in God's Hands. U know as our people dey talk am now - Owerinfe neme!!! Okay now to all our sisters wen dey form missing in action. Woris is una excuse? If by the end of today una no come mark register the koboko wen una go receive for una bom bom go be helele!!! Oya ℓ̊ expect us to just login and say 'Hi peeps, am okay'. Omonikiba, Mrs.Kem, Aladunni, Echala, Alwaysbaby, Nictos, slim phemmie, Ipio, lizzyslaw, Adedoyinsola, chol8ty, grrenfruits, Joesq, Ladyguinivere, opelistic, shiloh, swit2have, Beloved, Beetle, wannabeamum, waistbead, uteh and all others, abeg if I no mention U no vex hand don dey pain me to type. But U know yourselves na grin grin just pls login and greet the brethren in ur native languages else we go wire U koboko. Abeg Goldenbaby helep me put picture of Koboko for those wen nor dey understand morning Queens English tongue tongue tongue. Love ya alllllllllllllllllllll kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2013
cheesy smiley grin
Hi peeps,
Am okay grin.
I dey o. No shakement. N.a. dreamsinbc they give me work o wIth that her blog recipes. May the Lord bless her.
It was a great time last week are RCCG Holy Ghost night service too. One thing I know about hearing the word of God is that it increases our faith and strengthens us.
I thank the Lord for all our mamas and papas here and what we may be desiring because we will bring forth greatness and children that will be set apart for God.
For all our preggers chicks continue to ask God the way to go to bring up the baby you are carrying so we will give proper account of our children to God because we will account for this 'talent' God has given us to nurture.

Mamatriplets, thanks for calling us out. Thank God for your mum. May her healing be complete. pele receive strength.
@Nmagirl Abeg take am easy. Mama wey go come do omugwo soon? Tell mama make she no deny fall your hand joo.

@all, I greet o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2013
@Mamatriplet,it's becos no bfps yet,when bfp drums startto role in you will se all the mamas wey don hidego run come out,@all:I PROPHESY IN THE NAME OF JESUS,BFPSSSSSS START MANIFESTINGGGGG,AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEEL SHALL BOWAND BECAUSE I AM A CHILD OF THE HEAVENLY JUDGE,BFP/FRUIT OF THE WOMB HEAR ME NOW, MANIFEST IN OUR LIVES IN THIS SEPTEMBER IN THE NAME OF JESUS,OUR WOMB HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD;CONCIEVE,NUTURE AND BEAR OUR CHILDREN ACCORDING TO THE TIME OF LIFE IN JESUS NAME.THE MONTH IS STILL EARLY FOR GOD TO DO HIS WORK.IT IS WELL WITH US THIS MONTH.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hmmmm@Mamatriplet,Just when i was about reporting the absentees especially you,beloved,Alwaystrue,Omonikiba and safe06..Though safe06 and alwaytrue hop in once in a while.I dey mark attendance oooo!!!Make una take note..Please,Papa's and Mama's,your comments,experiences,testimonies goes a long way in boosting our moral.Dont let whatever challenges you are going through discourage you from adding value to our life as you always do.Your efforts will never be in vain in Jesus name.Personally,i do come here to receive strength whenever i feel down,demoralised.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kaynee: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
I dey o. Nothing much. Taking Apple Cider Vinegar for detox and just Vit E. Hapi wkend to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
@santgelo ,safe06 absentee ke? If to say u b woman I for say make u go do PT,lol. How madam jere? Hope uv said something lovely to her today? God bless u as u continue to make ur home happy.amin.

Bia,beloved wariz doing u na?
Greenfruits,u are forming missing in action abi?
Anywaiz,right now i'm breaking boiled gnut and putting it in dh mouth,giving him a reason y I luf him for each nut..
Trust me,i af not run out of reasons. Still counting.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2013

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adedoyinsola: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
@mamat I dey o @safe... D process is still very on kai! Ko easy but ko le re body my dear ℓ☺ℓ!!! I just pray and hope allah answers my prayers.... I seriously want my own child I want to be called mummyyyyy!!!........ plus some of my neighbours kids re now called me Aunty even d ones dat were conceived right b4 my very eye. #sad
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
@MamaT,
Here I am, present ma.
@adedoyin, hmmm lif mata 4 matayaaasii, by d time pple start calling u mummy ade and mummy oyin, u will tire oh! Chillax, God is working.
@safe, na so I pamper dh sef o. That nut needs peanut butter sha! Just be using ur finger to scoop little by little and lace his tongue with it! Habatically! Lol! I am a student where @safe dey oh!

CD 6 and counting..God is on d throne. @Nmagirl..wat can I say? It is well, Mummy is Strong. No harm will come near her or any of our mothers here, amen.
Shoutout to iyabetajos, @dreambinc @favourdgirl @tbaby4real @cjone @omonikiba @flakeey @always @honeypie @seacreat @iykman @nmagirl @santagelo 25 @kaynee @shiloh @RipVanWick @lore&temi a big shout out 2 u all. @tetwa, welcome, ur stay here is verrrrry short. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
All i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hail o!
I'm stil trying not to be tired, cd2 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ dh D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form! Frowning all over d house, Ĵüڪ† because  no allow bd a day b4 af! Me i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex wt af a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ dh D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex wt me! Na wa oh .

Who knows abt dis computer test? I go do ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ o! But i no know sha! So confused
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Safe06,Forgive me..It was a slip of finger.
@All,Have a good night rest.Women/Men dont be stingy with your husband/wife.Na important assignment.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
Dobble post

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
@mamat. Welkom back. We thank Baba God for healing ur mum.

@safe sweet love. Abeg easy with ur dh o. I just dey wonder d kind electric shock wey dey go round ur dh body when ur confesing this love nwatiti with nut in his mouth. Hope say u wear cloth dey give am d nut? lipsrsealed.
@hawtmummie how body?

@pinky pinky. O gini na eme? Long time no post?

@honeypie darling. O dikwa nma? Were u go today? How body?

@ all. Make una join me pray o. My enemy don dey help me count years of ttc. 6yrs+. Thinking don follow me enter bedroom. Sleep waka commot. Heart beat dey do wonder wonder. My stylist reminded me say grey don dey my hair oo. I no wish my enemy this ttc. O. Mama dey think, papa dey think, dh dey think, friends dey think. Even my enemies dey wonder? Watin happen she never carry belle. I don go east, west, north, south. I don open leg for doctor tire. I don drink d one way l know & d one wey l don 't know. I don fast. I don pray. Sow seed. I don cry sote my tears don dry.

Baba God abeg l need ur grace more than ever.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ cjnone2...it is well dear.

@all...I dey greet o. I pray that God will definitely meet us at our points of need in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2013
happy sunday mothers of glorious generation. we want to thank God for His mercies endureth forever. i just sign in to say, LET THERE BE ANNOUNCEMENT OF BFP IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

no more silence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by patcyn: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Hi. Am new in d house.hoping 2 hav a wonderful time with u guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2013
@hawtmummie i dey lik dele dear,jus abit unhappi,d rum is dull,no bfp yet,many peepz r depressed,mtcheew,oti su mi jare,@cjnone dis ur post actually brought me out frm my hide out,the lord has heard ur cry,try nt to pressure ur head,finkin too much,anxiety causes delay nd hormonal fluctuations too,infact i don practice all d mamalawo skilz wey i sabi 4 dis rum,na God everyfin dey him hand.but my advice to every ttc,nomata d delay God is on d throne,pray witout pressure,cut out anxiety,take ur daily folic 5mg,zinc sulphate 66mg,evening prime rose 1300mg + vitex,if its obstruction or growth add ur castor oil + massage +acv + bsm.baba God abeg do sumfin.@safe my sister enjoy ur hubby soon ur baby go begin interrupt @ mackie am all over jare,visitin relatives.@nice14 may ur miracle touch every ttc in dis thread,ijn,amen.may God ansa our prayerz

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2013
@patcyn welkom,baby dust to u.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2013
@MamaT, I thank God for your mummy's health, is permanent...
The koboko pic you requested is below, so chose one.. Lollss.
@Cjnone, Ogadi nma, this year won't pass you by,my sisters waited for 8years,now she has 2 sons (the 1st one came last year and the 2nd this year) and more is still coming, I pray that your womb will open this year. God will see you tru

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.