Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,155 members, 7,864,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5449176 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
comon Rashybabe, go out have fun and celebrate. its just a year and I know ur system is just settle down to nackson deal. Be happy and give dh a funfilled evening by filling the atmosphere with joy and laughter. I know b4 ur next anniversary you would be dancing. Go ahead my sis. Meanwhile HWA my dear princess. your marriage will be sweeter and sweeter.

@Goldenbaby, you mean ooo grin, where did you get all those koboko samples from?. Men the pictures are scary and not funny at all. Anyone whose body witness their touch will definitely testify ..........

@All: Have a splendid testimony filled week ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
@

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
@prettyrose
They wont give u d drugs by requesting as usual of all of the hospitals, but if you complain or fake sickness they will hv no option than to oblige you. Dont blame them sometime; some hosp d HMOs pay certain amt on behalf of each pers per month to them, which they hv to maximise but with some 5star hospi its on fee for service, so the later can easily oblige.

Pls how much does NHIS with govt hospitals cost?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rashybabe12(f): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Honeypie,Iya dera&chuks,favoured gal I say a very big AMEN 2 ur prayers nd tkz 4 d encouragement,i appreciate...May God grant ur hrt desires too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
@Rashybabe12,happy anniversary,I pray that ur next anniversary will be celebrated with ur baby{ies}. Just av fun dear.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Abeg, @ll @ll na him bad. I'l go apply 4 d NHIS ooo. Hubby don tell me tire. Even if they supposedly do not cover fertility issues, @Udoka's style will be employed in full force. Wetin sef, infertility na ailment nau? Some won't agree it is buh it is wat it is. So wats their excuse? Hian!

@chi, e nor easy oh! I pray God answers speedily.
Hectic day @work, and dh is on a course. I need body masssage ohhh! @honneypie, any ideas? Abi herbs or watever can soothe sore joints.
@ll baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Happy Anniversary, Rashybabe. Pls celebrate your life and your marriage. Infertility should be the last thing on your mind now (I know-easier said than done), just enjoy yourself abeg.

@ Hawtmummie, I wonder o! If they don't accept, use style jare.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
@all una good evening o.

@mamatriplet, present ma.

The fear of Goldenbaby's koboko is the beginning of wisdom. Lols. I hope I logged in on time.

I have been here o, just that I have been down since AF showed up,in addition, I received news that a friend died of ectopic pregnancy. The whole thing just tire me jare. May God help us.

@all my beautiful september sisters, Iyabetajos, muma, Tunde seun and others, happy belated bithday. May God grant ur heart desires

@cjnone, it is well sis.

@tetwa and other newbies, welcome to this wonderful thread.

@Udoka, thanks for been dere all the time. You have a beautiful heart, and for taking your time to share your knowledge with us, I pray to Almighty God to bless beyond ur imagination. Huggs.

@honiepie dear, how was ur trip? Enjoy ur vacation. Bring something for us o.

@rashebaby, happy anniversary sis.

@wannabeamum, please check honeypie's posts. She posted parsley recipee for inducing AF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
MamaT, I am present. Busy with work these days, Golden baby, who do you want to kill with that Koboko? shocked.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Okay now, so we get plenty fear fear mummies in da house grin grin grin. @Chi16, Wannabeamum, Moyinoluwa and Echala, una be verrrrry good Mummies so no more koboko for una. Buh for the remaning MIA Mummies I give them another grace period of 24 hrs. Then Serious Flogging will start. @Safe, still hold d Aboniki, never throw way am grin grin grin we go definitely use am. @Rashybabe, sometimes in Life we are so ungrateful to God. U have just been married for 1 year and U are saying plenty tinz. I tot being on this forum would have change ur mentality as it has mine. Make women start to count years for U? I would be married for 5 years in December n I can boldly tell any baga who cares to listen that I HAVE A LOT TO SHOW FOR IT!!!!! Some women here I know av waited 6, 7, and even 8 years!!! U need their names? May God never allow U to wait any longer if not after a while U go shut up and just dey look like dele. Where is Kemidebbie today? See what Moyin said abt her friend that died of ectopic yet U say U have nothing to show? And U are sad? Abeg en, hurriedly go on ur knees and ask for forgiveness. Then arrange correct candle light dinner with DH and lerra give him d knacking of his life with a special gift to round it up. Celebrate your Love ojare, Plenty Babies will come. I have said my mind. @ALL, Una Wadooooooooo!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2013
^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin
Mamatriplets, you are an inspiration. I saw @Rashbaby post yesterday and I wan respond but eh I just hold myself. She don forget say she get the marriage to show for one year marriage anniversary. E funny to me sha. The very fact say nobody waka because of fight or death is enough reason to thank God. If we can think well, we will thank God well.
Instead make we dey rejoice say God count us worthy to carry the special children wey go glorify His name and be a source of inspiration to others. May God have mercy on us o and help us worship Him in ALL things.

Every lazarus that is dead in our lives will rise up. If you think say you belief but still get unbelief, tell the Lord to help your unbelief. God has said it o....use this time to be a source of help to others and surprise to detractors. Nothing should seperate us from the Love of Christ be it pain, suffering or other things. We are favoured.

@Ominikibaby, na morning sickeness thins dey do you? @safe, you too much o. @Beloved, How na? @All, have a thankful day.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2013
Iphie25 God will remember you like hannah and he will take away yo disgrace like he did to Rachel hold on to God he is still on the throne
Im also taking Apple Cider Vinegar I can see change in a lot of ways got the tip from honeypie24 post it is really good for detox and a whole lot of things

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
@all i greet everyone of us. Still have faith that some BFPs will surely show up this month.
all the new ttc sisters i welcome all of you and pray that your stay here will never be long IJN AMEN
I have been having back pains & small pains for my right stomach since and saw my AF last week but it was very light, brown in colour just lasted for 2 days. i tested but its -ve.
I still hope & believe its for good.
Baby dust all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2013
@iphie
your post is too touchy. My prayer is that the Almighty God that fought my battles and visited me will surely visit you. He will make you a source of congratulations and no longer prayer point. People will see you and begin to give God glory and not looking at you with pity.
l asked my DH this morning, his greatest testimony, he said quoting him"I thank God that very soon greeting pattern will change in my life, from how is madam to how is madam and children" may this be your portion!
I complained before of friends and colleagues not telling me when they give birth. The story has changed, by virtue of my position in the office, l supposed to be the first to know of birth stories so l can send notification to other staff, but the reversed has always been the case. since this pg, two staff gave birth... and l was immediately informed as well as personally invited to the namings. May your stories change; May the Lord Himself remove this PLAGUE called TTC from you and all here IJN!

It well my sister...One thing am very SURE of is that it MUST HAPPEN...the only problem is that we dont know WHEN.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2013
‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ to all d beautiful mommas a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ papas I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ da house.

Santagelo, Lore$temi a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Nmagirl, tanks so much, but don't blame me, iv suffered 2 miscarriage a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ a chemical pregnancy I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d past, Ĵüڪ† playing safe, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ believe me, dh own is almost too much.

All, let's forge ahead a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ not get depressed, our time ωȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ surely come, its easier said than done! But wat choice have we? If God is not tired how can we be? This is all a Phase dat wil surely pass, let's hold on to God a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ believe I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Him, I'm sure, dat very soon, we shall Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ back a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ smile. SHALLOM
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2013
ok my sweet sister Udoka and Favoured gal, i appreciate your contributions, God bless you and LO. Mennnnnn, i just finished crying but am encouraged when i saw Mamatriplet post, was feeling so much painssss, i never experienced such pms before never, thought cyclogest is supposed to reduced pms self.

my hubby is on platinum plan but he refused to take me there, say he no want make his office begin to know our fertility history, i wonder if he knows doctors dont disclose such things. but sha, am so so so so so so so tired of drugs and i dont like the reactions those drugs are giving my body, me that dont usually have pms and cramps i now have serious cramps, too bad. am just gona be taking moringa and mustard seed this cycle and even i will say till i conceive, never never to drugs again. have spent a lot.

pls can someone help me with how mustard seed help with fertility and also the use of moringa? i have read a lot about them, mustard seed clears any seedling fibroid and moringa helps to clear fibroid too, it also helps ovulation and gives necessary vitamins, though i dont have fibroid but the clots that comes out during menses is really not it, so am suspecting a seedling fybroid which i need to attack immediately.

pls help me with more use of mustard seed and moringa. thanks.

pls if you have taken moringa before, how did you take it? cant be chewing all this leaves always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2013
@Twingirl, pls kindly change your font, really diff to read your post.

@Iphie25, it is well with you, you are not alone, Jesus is in the unfruitfulness with you, and if He is in it, be sure he will bring fruitfulness to you, He was in the boat and it sinks, he was asked, care not that we perish? no He said, he rose immediately and rebuked the storm and the storm ceased (even with Jesus in your life storm can still arise, but they will surely cease when you call His attention to it) this was the word that encouraged me this morning, so be encouraged my sister.

Lord Jesus you are in it with me, am not alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2013
@rashy happy anniversary.
@iphie ur post brought me out. Don't dispel, look unto God with tank giving and He will show up wen u list expected. My prayer for everyone here is God should visit u all as he visited me. If it could happen to me, t can happen to u too. Luv u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2013
present.down moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Really, TTC is a bastard! U will see 19 year oLd gals having triplets and able bodied women looking for just one! The last time I visited with my mum, we discussed a lot of fertility issues and it was an emotional discussion.my SIL has been TTC for 3 yrs now, she has done all tests possible and it reads OK.a lot of times she is depressed and crying and I had to share pples stories from this forum to cheer her up and tell her with faith, GOD will answer her soonest.
I honestly believe if u have not gone thru it, u can neva understand how it feels. I remember discussing with anoda SIL when I was TTC and she was like, can't u caculate ur ovulation?or don't u know how to position ur bumbum after se.x? I was just looking at her like, dis woman does not know I am a proffessional googler!
I pray for all mamas on this thread, wether married for a year or 15yrs, the LORD will put a smile on ur face sooner than u expect IJN. It is God that does it not man.no amt of money can even put a baby in a womb, it only takes God.keep holding unto GOD and don't let go until HE blesses u!
Sorry for the long post, I just had to pour it out.

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hi peeps, i'm okay grin
I'm just happy these days, Happy because i Ãήϑ dh are getting closer Ãήϑ closer to God,

@Iphie, dear be strong Ãήϑ have faith, pray for your dh, i could remember when i was seriously crying everyday because of my dh, he abandoned me in d ttc joni alone Ãήϑ always vomit all kinds of bad words that always break my heart, i prayed for him always Ãήϑ God captured him, now he is even the one drawing me to God, encouraging me Ãήϑ making things easier for me.
Iphie sweethie, there is nothing our God cannot do, be good to God, obey his commands, pray always Ãήϑ leave every other things for him, he will surprise you, he is able.

@All, as we are waiting on lord let us also observe our ways Ãήϑ make sure we are not displeasing God in one way or the other, always ask God to 4give ur sins, be kind, Good, simple, obedienct, humble, etc, our God is a merciful God, do your own part Ãήϑ i can boldly tell you that he will never fail to do his part, HE NEVER FAILS, just believe

@rashbaby, HWA sweethie, its well, you will celebrate next year with your kids IJN, Amen.

Baby dust to us

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
good day great mamas in the house, how is everybody doing, i pray this month of September will bring good news in Jesus name. @iphie i know ttc is not easy, mine was just 15months and it look as if it was already 10 years, my two room mates gave birth almost at the same time, and after 6months again one took in again and give birth, it now looks as if i am the greatest sinner of all, and one was even telling me that may b i dont know's how to position during knacking. what i believe is that, the pregnancy will come, when u dont even expect, just focus and put ur hope in God and it will surely come to pass in Jesus name.
@All this year will not pass u by, you most testify in Jesus name and move to the pregnant forum in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
@Iphiee & all....remember our sister that wanted to commit suicide? the very next month she got a BFP! hang in there, the overwhelming darkness just means it is almost morning. Remember the night is darkest before the morning but day must break!

@Mummyf, you got it right o! if you have not been through it you cant understand. TTC cost women a lot financially, emotionally and physically that is the honest truth

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
@zeezzy, be up dear.
Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful

@Echala, Aladunni, slimphemmie, long time o. Sending greetings your way wink

@All, I think many of us need to allow ourselves to develop a gentle and quiet spirit which is of great worth in the sight of God. (I Peter 3:3-4). E be like say many of us don cool down seriously for the way we relate with others and our husbands. You need that spirit to take care of your children too o.

@mummyf, thanks for the prayer and Amen.

@Udoka2, dear count it all joy. Whatever it is that people might have tried (possibly out of concern or pity) while you were waiting, is to show you that you are to look unto God and not to people. For me sef, I dey tell my friends sef make them drop my own baby birthday takeaway. Infact there was a time I had birthday takeaways in my house of children's birthdays because me sef dey give gifts on behalf of my children...lol. So tey I chop all the edibles wey dey inside the party pack and kept the toys/pens etc...I think people also look at how you react and use that to judge how they relate with you (not all the time). That is why we should exude the joy, hope and expectation we have within us or the one Jesus has wrought for us (if we no get our own joy..lolz)...let your house be holiday spot for children if you have the time and use the experience to learn more. God bless us parents....

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
Good day mamas. Present !!! MamaT abeg make u no kill person with laugh grin. Mummy safe wetin ona wan use aboniki do wink cheesy. @golden mummy hmmmm u funny no be small o.dat ur koboko na dieeeee o. @all mummies n daddies that's been keeping d thread alife, may God visit u @ d very point of ur needs. Shalom!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
Rashy babe happy anniversary, and if u cant remember the blessing let me remind you right away, u nd DH have got life, u dont beg for food, ur marriage is still standing not divorced, u aint sick and pple are generally praying u survive the ailment. I am sure ur eyes and hands function well and thats why u read and type on NL. Mehn babe pls go on ur knees and thank God. A friend's marriage ended just 3 months after the ceremony and she is back as a single girl. Men dodge her as they refer to her as fairly u

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm. @ Taramisore15 Are these stories real? Whatever it is, the Lord has delivered us all!! We are born of God therefore we overcome every attack of the evil one whether spiritually or physically. The Lord indeed shepherds us.

@ Nmagirl Hope your mum is recovered now. Your testimony is sure.

@Rashybabe Happy anniversary dear. I rejoice with you that you ve made this far. The Lord that began a good work in you is faithful to complete it.

@ Iphie dear, Sometimes we feel down but try as much as possible to encourage urself and focus on the right things. Its darkest before dawn!!!

@ All God continually shine His face upon us all. Our BFPs are HERE In Jesus Name... Amen. God bless u all!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honiepie: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
@tara dis is scary,can sum mums actually desire deir daughters barren?hmmm,unbelievable.one fin ladies must learn is once a MIL to be says she dosnt wnt u,pls go,as difficult as it might sound,it never ends well if u insist.she wil stop @ nofin 2 see u out,anoda one dats happenin here,a woman rejected d DIL who is a medical doctor nd a pilot,bt d duo went ahead n got married,livin togeda abroad,suddenly d guy waz diagnosed wit low sp*rm count n d ladies list of infertility bla bla was unendin,after much pressure 4 d MIL dey divorced afta 4 yrs,n secretely started hvin affair only 4 d woman to take in nd delivered 3plet on friday,frm no where,witout info d MIL landed nd has bn threatnin fire n brim stone,silently am askin cud d woman b bhind d long ttc?na wa o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Things are happening but sincerely with all the prayers we offer here i believe God isnt deaf nd he is sure protecting us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.