Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,681 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5435423 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Practikal, I love your miracle. This is fantastic news. I wish you h&h 9 months. I know mine is on the way, will be my birthday gift next month.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats pratikal...happy 9 months

@evangelin..praise God on behalf of your sister. Her testimomy will be peemanent in jesus name

@ all that ia how it started in august like joke. Il advice anyone who is >10dpo to try a hpt and come and testify
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
@PRAKTICAL,God is good,congratulations,i wish u safe trimesters and safe delivery.we need more detail on how u got ur bfp,is it through ivf or how?what did u do different this cycle?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AmatuRahman: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ practikal,congratulations. I wish you a happy and healthy nine months. Alhamdulillah.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Joyfulmum: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wow! Wow ! Wow!!!!
@ Omalicha, Practikal Big Big Congratulations!!! God is indeed a GOOD God! Please do take care of yourselves ok!
The Lord who began this good work is faithful to complete it!

@ All: Never lose hope! God is still in the business of doing miracles. My BFP is my birthday gift from God next Month!! Amen!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by taramisore15: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy nd may you carry to term, Omalicha and Practikal. Congratulations.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
@omalicha @ practiak

congrats...this is just the begining of outpouring for this month...Ride on Jesus!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Igabe(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
Waow! @Omalicha Ãήϑ Practikal, congrats, wishing. You two happy Ãήϑ stress free nine months

@Angellin, congrats to ur sis, wishing her happy Ãήϑ healthy nine months

Praying that God will grant me bfp as birthday Ãήϑ anniversay gift next month

@Dreamsinbc, good job dearie, keep it up

Baby dust to us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Practikal congrants sis see our God at work u will carry to term IJMN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sazyn: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thank God 4 opening the gates of bfp to us again. D month is ending beta dan it started.

Congrats Omalicha and Practikal...wish u a healthy and stress free 9 months.

I was really hoping dis month of my birth will be my own time 2 rejoice but af showed it's ugly head some days back.
It's well sha, dis year will not pass me by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MarJuly(f): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
I say a big Congratulation and jubiliation Omalicha and Practikal. We will all join you soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congratulations practikal and omalicha, wishing you H and H nine months

@Dreams, u are doing a good job. Kudos to γ̲̣̣̥☺U̶̲̥̅̊. I love dat ur bow tie pasta
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
It has started again and am sooo excited
congratulations to Omolicha and Practikal, you will carry to term and bring forth at the appointed time those lovely kids and please stay off stress for now. God will cause us all to laugh and dance with you both at the end of the 9th month.

@all: its going round cos God is no respecter of persons. Please does anyone know of Dollyhams health drugs and does it work? Got across it on the net and would like to know if anyone here has a success story to the effect of their drug. would appreciate ur replies soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats omalicha and practikal, wishing u h and h 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
@omalicha and Practikal, big congratulations. Wish you stress free 9 months. I am happy for you.

@Iyadera and chucks, check JOYSOLO's posts, she used Dollyhams product for her fibroid and she got BFP in August. All the best sis.

@all i dey hail o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats Practikal. have a stressfree 9 months. Thank you Lord. Am still looking forward for my BFP this month IJN AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nmagirl(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
yet another one!!!! thank God
@practikal, congratulations. wish u stress free 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by practikal(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Mowafruitful, my doc put me on 100mg of clomid CD 2-6 just to monitor my egg production...mind you I have previously taken about 6 cycles of clomid unmonitored but no bfp..... plus I've been on pregnacare conception & folic acid for 9 months (not consistently though)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iphie25(f): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Y
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Waooooooo! what a marvellous God!!! am so happy at last this month of september, our God has pour out his showers of blessing of BFPs again, CONGRATULATIONS to omalicha and practikal, u will carry to full term without stress in Jesus name.

@All dont give up hope, this year 2013 is our year of jubilations and it will go round in Jesus name.

@Iya-dera and & chuks, Please does anyone know of Dollyhams health drugs and does it work? Got across it on the net and would like to know if anyone here has a success story to the effect of their drug. would appreciate ur replies soonest.
i assure u that their product is very nice, according to Moyinoluwa83: i actually started using their product (Antifibriod) in 2nd of July and i got my BFP in August 12th, by the grace of God, it really worked for me, although it is expensive if u have the money dont hesitate to contact them.

i wish u all baby dust in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
omalicha2: At last i am preg. After 4yrs of TTC .Glory be to God

Congrats. God bless ur home.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dreamsinbc(f): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks Muma and Igabe, I aim to please.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
JOYSOLO & MOYINOLUWA83, Thanks a lot, I appreciate you all. my prolatin keeps going so high, presently its 800miu/l when normal should be 150-550 so am tired of parlodel, dostinex and bromergon. I dont think they work so i might just save up and give it a trial. All i know is that soon and verrrry soon i shall also announce my bfp here and you will thank God with me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
wow..OUR GOD IS ALIVE!!!!!.
THE FLOOD GATES HV BEEN OPENED!!..

pls the fruitful mamas who just announced bfps should pld tell the house what they did differently...so we can learn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mowafruitful: It's a pity that my post does not have meaning to anybody,any way my God is on the throne.

Dearest sis. U mean a lot to us all. Ur post must have been read, but not over-looked. With all this headaches of ttc, it will take only a Super-human to reply everyones post. I, personally come here to post whenever I feel down and out. I take periodic breaks from ttc a lot, ask my other sisters on here. So whenever, I return, I post, read, empathise, laugh or cry if need be. Do not feel left out if your question, request or advice isn't replied or liked or quoted. Our prayer in this Waiting room is for Speedy answers to our BFP prayers. You are next on line. ((Hugs))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
@hawtmummie nice response,@mowafruitful,4 me,i ve decided nt to comment anymore,cheer up
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
@honepie, thank you for the pcm +ibruprofen . Infact I still feel d weakness, so I'l go get it...but, if symptom persist after 3days (Fill in the gap) Lol!
@pratikal and omalicha, congratulations oOº°˚˚˚°ºOooOº°˚˚˚°ºOo.
@iyabetajos, I dey miss u die, @safe, u no kukuma ask of me, so me sef I go quiet, till tomorrow.
@always...yea, u are in the Spirit...she is seeing double cos of bfp tinzz. How body? Dh? Hope good?
@dreams...welldone, checked out d recipe. Welldone once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ Omalicha & Practikal congrats. God is still in d biz of doing wonders. May you carry to term & have a safe delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi1(f): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Practical and Omalicha,Congratulations,I'm wishing u a stressfree nine month.

@all,is practical's news of pregnancy not a very big and mighty miracle?[Zero sperm count and blocked tube]. Its indeed a mighty one.it shows that God is still in the bizness of performing signs and wonders. So for those of us that are feeling depressed already,let's continue to hope and believe that God is more than ABLE,and he will answer us soonest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
yessss!!! this I good news, congrats dearies.... wishing u healthy 9month #GOD IS FAITHFUL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrats to the new pregnant ladies in da house....

wishing u ladies a happy and healthy nine months!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.