Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,549 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5412640 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ceasyc(f): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2011
hiya again, i know this is not about ttc but how good is An oral contraceptive like pimolut N?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 6:27am On Sep 18, 2011
@Divab: congrats & wishing you ɑ̈ safe delivery in Jesus name,

@All: indeed d Lord is faithful, we shall have cause rejoice soon with more members of this grp.

It is well.

Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drharry: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hi all, i got married in June and ave been tryin to conceive, i went to c a gynae n did a hormonal test n d result showed dat ave got low level of LH n FSH(i avnt been ovulating properly bt my menses is regular), am a bit worried because ave been pregnant on 2 diff occassions btw 2001-2009. Pls can a doc kindly explain dis whole thing to me? Am confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2011
@Drharry: dis forum is abt pple ttc dat r encouraging one anoda. There r pple in similar situation as urs & A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ sure as always dat they'll gladly advice on steps they've taken in dis journey.

All d best babes***
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by drharry: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
Thanks Yogun
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hello everyone,
How are you all doing? I hope good I am always MIA but I am happy that people are still coming in and supporting each other.
My son is going to be 10 months soon wooh I can not believe it, If God can do it for me he will surely do it for you because my own been get double K leg.
With all my own miscarriages, my husband is disabled as well (in a wheelchair was assaulted when he was 18 ) some of my friends and one family member thought i was crazy getting married to him and said he must be very rich which he is not or i was desperate (that is another days gist)so what seemed impossible to the world God made possible and put them to shame .So tell me why will you will lose faith Hold on to what you believe I am a living testament to what God can do.i fought this infertility it with every thing i had reading up seeking opinions upon opinions and kept on believing. so I know things can happen.
I know for some other people it is much more difficult but I know some how you will hold your children . M kissy sincere prayers and wishes are with you love you all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Arlington

It is so nice to read from you after a while, am sure these word will help lift someone up and put a smile on our faces.

A big amen to your prayer as well.

Regards to your son.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sammiejo: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ Arlington. quite encouraging. I am happy for you very soon you will celebrating 1st birthday for your son. Na for belle pickin de tay.
Where is Ejadamen? Since she gave birth she is being MIA. we miss you girl. pls pop in once in a while.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
Na wow!!! I hav read this thread from page 1. Arllington u are so amazing may God continue to do wonders in your life.

To all the other ladies n gents ttc God is still in the business of doing miracles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fali: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2011
Hello everyone.
Arlington God bless you for starting this forum.
I have been ttc for 2nd child for the past six years. Highly irregular period( less than 4 times this year) and tired of gyn. I still believe God's report despite all odds. I have been directed to so many doctors but am tired of using my body as experiment.
To those ttc, let us anchor unto our Maker. I believe if a lady that does not have womb at all can conceived, haba, mine is a work over for God.
Happy Sunday
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 4:08am On Oct 03, 2011
hi ladies its been a while since i checked in on this thread, but i just want the new ladies to know that i tried for seven years to get pregnant with my son and G-d is good, my son turned 1 year in july, keep strong ladies, he hears your prayers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by spicyc: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigeria is 51 years old this month and I couldn’t just hold it than to pour it out.

Introducing “The Independence Jumbo Pack”
You will never find this anywhere
The Secrets I’m About To Reveal In This Jumbo Pack Will Teach You How You Can Dominate Your Life Financial, Physically, Spiritually, Health Wise And Mentally.
Learn Some Easy-To-Implement Tips And Convert Your Online And Offline Business Into A Naira Churning Machine. I am going to give you the “Brains” of some Top Marketers to profit from freely.

Click here to get the free info: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=264028126971164

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwani(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ weaseloo, been TCCing for four months now n was also diagnosed with pcos, i am really glad i found someone that was once in my present shoes. Ave been placed on metformin too, but the side effect is really something else so i had to stop it for a while. but u no wat? after reading ur post i rushed to the pharmacy to buy another pack am reaally motivated. Baby dust to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by weaseloo: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2011
Uwani, I am sorry to hear about your PCOS. I am glad you are motivated to continue with the metformin. Just keep your eyes on the price. Hold on to God too, to help you through the whole ordeal. The metformin will help restore your system to be able to ovulate and concieve ok. If you have any questions email me at: weaseloo@rocketmail.com. Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwani(f): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
@weaseloo i just sent u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stages: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
Hi everyone

yeah it's been a while i know
but i've been following everythings das happening here
and praying to u all as well

My update

13 weeks pregnant ( too soon huh? my daughter is just 14 months old)
am always sick (why on earth do they call it morning sickness when i fel sick all day)
taking care of a 14 month old, a husband and work is not easy
But i thank God coz he has been seeing me thru.

To you all TTC your time would come, don't let anyone make you feel
bad, it's not your fault instead it's God plan

wish i could meet all your little ones when they arrive

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ stages i know what you mean its definetly all day sickness my usually came in the night time, so imo it was night sickness, lol
@ the ladies with pcos i also was diagnoised with this, let me tell you its only a diagnosis and G-d is the ultimate decider you will have your baby just keep your faith in him
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwani(f): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
Thanks Agiboma and weaseloo, AF started yesterday (again)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2011
@stages congrats

@ All I came across a book called: The Fertility Diet

According to the book peas and soya are bad for fertility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwani(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ Agiboma,I am presently taking only metformin my dr said he'll include clomid to my medication next month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diva90: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
why are there so many issues of infertility and women trying so hard to conceive? its really amazing hw easy it is to conceive out of wedlock and den wen its time for d real deal its so hard. i pray for you all and i hope that you all conceive soon. never lose hope. i have read of a woman who tried IVF 7 times and it failed but yet she never stopped trying and i think she is currently pregnant. Faith can move mountains. never stop believing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
@uwani also ask him about estrogen and progesterone that will help in getting the body ready to be pregnant and also when pregnant helps to reduce miscarriage, all the best and good luck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ All: still hopeful

Day 21 my period shld be any day from day 26.

let's c how it goes

***enjoy the wkd***
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
[size=28pt]Male age affects Fertility: [/size]
I read in the Metro Newspaper
Fertility (the chances of conceiving ) drops by 7% for every year that the father is older than 41 years of Age.

Research said that the study which was conducted  on couples undergoing IVF in Argentina (i think?)
showed the chance of conception when the man  is 41 years old, is 60% and falls below 35% by time he is 45years old.

I am 47  angry 

I am now determined to give myself bes possible chance by being as health as possible , my priority now is losing weight.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yogun(f): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
better for you

I believe that's a general assumption. in asmuch as it cld be true but there are still pple in their 70's fathering multiple babies e.g my neighbor.

I trust that God will make everything beautiful in His time.

hang on

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goom: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2011
@ goom
people can be so mean,  angry just ignore the statement when i was trying to get my son i meditated a lot i spoke to G-d asking him to open up my womb, i pictured a ray of bright light in my womb i saw this light from G-d healing all afflictions that where preventing me from getting pregnant. I saw the sperrm meeting the egg, the egg implanting into y womb and the baby growing. I had this vision in my mind and through that beleif i beleived i conceived my son. that way of thinking and being worked for me and my son who is 1 year now is a testament to that
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goom: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by agiboma(f): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
what is preseed? im not in Nigeria right now is it something you buy locally. Im actually in Canada where i live with my son, his dad comes and goes as we have business in Nigeria. I hope all goes well this month i will keep you in my prayers sending positive energy and baby dust your way
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goom: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
Preseed is a lubricant. It is fertility friendly. Helps the soldiers swim towards their target easily. It desnt harm sperm like some other lubricants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.