Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419458 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Sentempest Happy birthday.

@Tbaby the God of Hannah will still remember you again and you'll carry to term.

@Pinky welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Happy birthday Sen Tempest. May God remember you for good as you celebrate today in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by unspeakablejoy: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good day @all, hope u had a good day? Am new here and have being tcc for abt three yrs. major challenge is blocked fallopian tubes; am currently take an injection called CHYMOTRYPERIC LAMFI ( not sure of d spelling), 6 shots a mth @ 4 days interval with some cocktail of other drugs Doc says am to take it 4 3mths and am on 3rd mth now. Pls @ experts in d house kindly advice. Thks in advance smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DrOdyke: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
happy birthday to you sen.tempest and all the october celebrants.

I announced some time back that my colleague a fellow doctor and best friend,s wife conceived after years of ttc,its our pleasure and total gratitude to God and honiepie that her scan showed three strong heartbeats,after much struggle we eventually got honipies direct line to atleast share the joy.we are greatful to you all and to the lady who had the inspiration to begin this thread,honiepie as beautiful as you are,you have a great heart,you turned my friends infertility to infinite fruitfulness,God bless your entire house hold.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thank you all for your prayers... I believe God is still God and will continue to be God. Thank you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Dr. Odyke..congrats to ur friend. Three heart beat! Thank you Jesus. She wi carry them to term and deliver safely in Jesus name...amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good pm blessed mama's n papa's .
God bless u all 4 keeping dis thread alive n running. (((E-Hugs))) Thanks .
Let's faith alive. I Pray d good Lord fulfill our heart desires in due season. AMEN!!!
@ pinky welcom back. @ Honie weldone plenty @ sentempest hapi bday, may God grant all ur heart desires IJN. Amen. @ all our sabi sabi pple , God shall giv u all beauty 4 ashes. Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
happy birthday sen tempest. may this year be a fruitful one for you.

hope we have all had a lovely week.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chimdalu58: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
@dr odykke congrats on your 3plet,it seems this month is a month of multiple births,its our portion,we have being patient enough we shall be rewarded with handful of children.i wish her a safe pregnancy and delivery.its our turn.

@sen.tempest happy b-day,hope you had a blast.

@tbaby am scared to speak with you,i understand your pain.please take heart.

@honiepie i am still asking,who exactly are you?a saint,an angel,a fertility mother?which ever one you are,please dont live us,God is using you greatly.i thank him for your simplicity.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Pink22: Honniebaby av been looking for the page were u gave ur email add. Can't seem to find it. Abeg help me with it make i hala u biko

brandyaaokorie@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by unspeakablejoy: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Even though, am yet to receive response to my earlier post, pls @ all can anyone advice on d use of Trevo. @tbaby, the Lord is ur strenght and He will definately give u beauty for ashes, making u smile again in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Unspeakablejoy,you are welcome to this great family but you will have a short stay here.I believe the issue you stated above have been treated here before.Our sabi sabi sisters will give you a resolving response soon.
@Sen tempest..Happy birthday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by unspeakablejoy: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
@santagelo 25, thks so much and amen to ur prayer. Waiting patiently for "our sabi sabi" sisters. Looking 4ward to dr response. Thks once again, God bless u real good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Tbaby4real: I wept when I read your post. Hmmm!!!! but I was consoled when it clearly occured to me that 'God never goes on vacation'....(in your words).
No matter what happens to man, He remains God.
Dust yourself, shake off the bad thoughts and cling to God more. He'll do it again but this time it shall be PERMANENT. Remember @Udoka's testimony and other women who went thru numbers of such cases. My sister, REJOICE. IT IS WELL.

@Venus: I'm seriously in for the prayers, if possible daily sef till we all deliver safely. E reach like that o!!

@All: Please let us all remember all our Pregnant Sisters in our daily prayers. As we pray for them, we ourselves too will never cast our young.

IT IS WELL o! 14weeks +.!!!!!! God you're still alive. Please let our Sister come back and tell us it was all a mistake by the doctors. Have Mercy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Udoka mama: Thanks a lot for your time and responses. You really dey try. You will deliver safely like the Hebrew women in JESUS name. Amen.

@Sen.temp: Happy Birthday to you. My birthday mate. May the reasons for celebration never cease in your home in JESUS name. By this time next year, you will have your children with you in celebration of your birthday.

@All: As we seek God more in prayers for the ttc journey, let us not forget we still have a crown to claim in Heaven. Let's also strife for that crown in our prayers as we obey God's commandments. God Bless you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thanks 2 all mamas &papas 4 all dis kind words, im blessed, HE is not a man that HE shud lie, we shall concieve and bear children wether d devil likes it or not, we are PREGNANT!@iya-ibeji we are the apple of God's eyes.@all love u all our expection shall never be caught off in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Faith2013(f): 1:30am On Oct 25, 2013
enkaay:

@ faith, did you pm me? How is dh's result? I'm sure there's good news.

There is always a great news depends on how you look at it. Dh came home yesterday from the doctor's office looking sad. When I asked him who died, he said nobody. I said ok. So there is hope. His count varies at times, from 100,000 to 7million. Last year his count was 7million from 4hundred thousand after being on Fertility blend for 9months, he stopped thinking it will continue to increase on its own, but it went down instead. So this year he suggested to try Fertilaid. I don't look at what the count is right now because it only takes one with God's Supernatural power. His DNA frag. Improved. So that's an awesome news. I give God all the glory.

Sometimes it takes more than 3months to see improvement on sperm count depending on individual case. He will continue Fertilaid with extra vit. C, E, D and pycnogenol and will also add the smoothies that Honniepie suggested. I ordered Guava leafs yesterday from Florida.

We will re-check again in 3months. His testosterone level is excellent, so his doctor suggest that he continue on Fertilaid.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 5:33am On Oct 25, 2013
@HONIEPIE,JUST SEEIN UR POST NW.I GOT IT AT A SHOP OPP ONIGBINDE STORES.DNT REMEMBER D NAME BT DEY SELL RARE SPICES N SEASONIN.d place belongs to a white man(dnt know if hes chinese or lebanese)@1300.i only have forever multi maca.i think it was Dreamsinbc dat got pure maca powder

TBABY,it is well wit u.i dnt have d right words to say cos am heartbroken bt it is well wit u my dear(((((hugs)))))
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2013
@ faith 2013, that's the spirit my sister. Very soon, we shall all overcome.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2013
Just a word of encouragement...

"When you’re closest to the miracle, obstacles become the most difficult." T D Jakes
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2013
Sentempest, hope U̶̲̥̅̊ had a nie day yesterday? Next year, MUST wt twins IJN

Iya-ibeji, congrats too, ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ things wil not depart from house

Unspeakable joy, welcome, may ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ stay be short a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ fruitful
Faith2013, it is well, He sees ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ faith, He wil surprise you mightily
Iyaibetajos, iv resent my mail, need to talk to U̶̲̥̅̊ urgently

Honeymi, don't know whether its d same cayenne powder, but i got one I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ shoprite, on dia seasoning shelf ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ N300, i use it ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ seasoning sha.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2013
Tanx Venuss God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeymum(f): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Great Mothers of Nations, i am delighted to join this legion of great people today.I have been following this thread as far back as 2008 but have not been motivated to join but to be part of the pains, the thrills and the joy of those that were here and have translated to the motherhood phase.

I am also ttc and it has really been easy.I wrote a mail to Mamalawo some days back and honestly she has been awesome.She pulled me out of my guest outfit into a full member.I will just paste the contents of the mail I sent to her for us to get a feel of what I am going through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Honeypie,
God bless u for ur effort to us ttc mum and rewards u beyond measures in Jesus Name.
I hope u are doing great.My name is Duane,a Nigerian,I have been following you well on Nairaland and I must confess I like ur inspiring posts.
I really want you to help me.
I've been diagnosed of bilateral tubal blockage and when I ran into ur post, I felt I could add up the pieces like
1.Detox - using acv + trevor + bsm
Honestly I will be grateful if you can just tell me exactly on how to knit the pieces.

Secondly a cousin of mine underwent a surgery two yrs ago to remove fibroid,now she considers going 4 ivf but cannot go because she was diagnosed of blocked tubes (both) and also that her womb is so narrow (as a result of of the operation) and can not house the baby.
Pls Mamalawo how can u help us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She has since responded.

I am so certain that our travails are over, our toiling and labour is giving way to fruitfulness ,our desperation is giving way to manifestation and our crying is giving way to dancing.It is a season where only celebrations is permitted to flock around us and more importantly a time where BFP'S will take over this thread.
I appreciate all of u many of u I know by handle name but for time will not type.God will visit everyone whether it is TTC or as our heart may desire.
I will not be a guest any longer but another woman that will share her testimony along with several of u in the coming days.
God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2013
Welcome honeymum yo stay will b short n sweet there is nothing that God cannot do you will surely testify!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2013
@honeymum, welcome. enjoy ur short stay here. learn more and make sweet invisible friends. above all, enjoy God's love amongst us.

@all, those of you in Abuja and its environs, there is this reality programme on 104.5 love fm anchored by ordinary Ahmed Isa. They are giving an Ordinary award for selfless service. I want us to nominate our one and only honiepie for this award.

abeg those of us that do not listen to radio, pls try and listen to this programme on Monday by 7:30 am to 8:30 am. Its also called Hembelembeh (Brekete Family). you can check it on Facebook.

God bless u plenty.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2013
@all good morning, please where can i do PAP SMEAR in lagos and how much does it cost. its urgent
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by diamondring: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2013
@honey mum you are welcome to the family,here we watch each others back as sisters,your experience with honiepie is just a tip of the kind of person she is,she is a true meaning of AMAZING!,wonderful girl in deed.my 9yrs barreness came to a halt after i experienced her smile,beautiful heart,care,patience and some supplement manipulation.

@mar juan nominated her before now,honiepie discussed it with me,@cjnone i am in full support,she deserves the award.

@jossy check dr victor,opposite synagogue,will get u his number or ask hawtmummie or honiepie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2013
@diamondring, thank you very much
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by berrykiss: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2013
if honiepie has impacted nagatively or positively in your life come out and say it,lets know if she deserves the nomination.

For me,honiepie has being wonderful,i met her here on nairaland,when i had an unending itch and discharge that refused to go,she remedied it and also helped me lose several kilos with her weightloss smoothies,some how i told her of my planned visit to london,but was afraid of accomodation cost,she told me i could stay at her place,without double thought,just lik that,my dh was hesitant,but eventually i arrived,she and her dh to be where already at the air port waiting,they received me like a princess,if you see us together you will swear we are sibblings,shes very nice and accomodating,i was given a mighty room in her mansion home,free accomodation,food,transport,name it,i came to get items for sale and arrange some personal stuffs,am greatful and thankful i met you honiepie,uniquely made young lady.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kikeladea: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2013
admin,

i have been a silent reader and do not contribute to discussion because of my id, could you please help change my id to toluwani.

thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2013
Berrykiss wow! That's wonderful God will bless Honiepie real good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
@CJ and berrykiss...I think honiepie deserves d award.

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.