Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408321 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ ayaakonoh, God will make all things beautiful at his own time. It's well my sister!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ayaakanoh tnk God u r more composed now,ur mail skipped my heart but i am not afraid,for i know that he that keepeth israel does not sleep nor slumber,am happy u sumoned courage to now post it here,cry not my dear,this is my first contact wit u,its well.i ve responded to ur mail respond.

@Dona tee,u r very funny,sexky lactatin mum,abeg no drink acv,i fink i said it in my response to u in weightloss ttc thread,lik u suggested,bath elixir,its perfect,u can share idea wit kike,she has lost 3kilos so far.gud luck.

The devil is seriously fighting,God we need ur grace,let our efforts not b in vein

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
@smiler,enkay,honey pie thanks so much for your prayer and support,it goes a long way.
@honey pie i have replied you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmmm my luvly people i missed u all,it started with my phone suscription and then network problem at Jos,i came back to ph yesterday,i was posted there for my nysc camp.thank God for a safe trip.i was so angry to see some annoying post that caused misunderstanding here.Thank God it is settled also lets learn from it.@honiepie spread ur hands i want to hug u nown,thank God for his wisdom in ur life welcome back,thanks for ur prayers God really blessed and favoured me there.@udoka u ar a darling waiting for baby powder soon,@skimpychicks and all the prego mmas happy H 9 M@pink hmm hv no word God knows it all,i love ur faith its well dear.@all the newbies you ar all wellcomd and u hv a short time to announce ur bfp@allGod is our strength miss u plenty plenty.luv u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ayaakanoh sorry for yo loss I'm really saddened by all this may The Holy Spirit comfort you
@all prayer mood activated
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Who am i seeing? AMYNIMAS gush,my darl,i ve missed u real bad! Hw was service?welkom,dont mind the shameless demon,he/she is a defeated foe,yu knw wen u r causin trouble in d kingdom of darkness they must revolt,so am not surprised,i was xpectin it,welkom bk mama,heres d hugggggggg.

@ayaakanoh,am on it,will reach u bk soon

@caringpro i got it,will respond too.

The devil is wastin its time,we already hv victory,ttc,miscarriage nd all its ngwongwo r finz of d past,all whom d devil is holdin captive tru ttc are set free tru Gods grace,my bible says the kingdom of d lord sufferth violence nd d violent shall take it by force,its a clear indication that is time we possess our fruitfulness,fertility nd bfp by force no mata wat demons fink,deir feelin has nofin to do wit us,dey can only try by exhibiting fraustration,wat d bible xpects u to do is to DUST it off n move on,because we r sons/daughters of christ

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
@aayakonah,my sister,people are going to congratulate u soonest on d birth of your child.May God compensate you with twins.Relax love,its well with you and u will testify soonest.HUGS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Aayakanoh, double for the trouble is ur portion in Jesus name. God of the eleventh hour will suprise u with a permanent testimony soon. Relax and let God.
Honiepie, he hasn't done any test again yet. Kind of worried about it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ Ayo I refuse to say sorry rather congrats cos soon you and ur family will welcome either singleton or twins.congrats once again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ honeypie thanks and I personally(p square) feel blessed having u around us.
@ all, when are we having our monthly prayer?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thank you all my my wonderful sisters,money cannot buy this kind of care and love. thank you,thank you,thank you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Good evening all, please is it safe for me to take epo? You know am still treating cyste
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ayaakanoh I thank God for keeping u strong. Very soon u'll see d wonders of His love. Fx
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ayakanoh am so sorry for your lose but i know that God will give double soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by duruj: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ ayaakonoh, for the very fact that you are thankful to God! He will do it again and this time it shall be double and u will carry to term! I love your spirit and its an encouragement to us! U are blessed!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Pink: Thanks for your reply and understanding.

@Ayan and @Pink: God will surprise you sooner than you think and this time, you would enjoy every day of the pregnancy to FULL TERM. I also pray this prayer for you, that, you'll spend just one minute in the Labour room on that special day, in JESUS name.

@Honipie: Can shakeoff (edmark) also detox as good as acv?
Also please help do research on preventing dead foetus before bfp. I might be wrong but, a growth of fibrod sometimes causes this, just that I'm thinking there's more we should learn in all these. God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ayaakanoh,it is well with u dear,just remain strong,God will surprise you very soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello everyone, hope we re all doin great?
I think we should pray more than ever. We are having too many MCs and its beginning to bother me.
Our joy should be permanent not temporary.
Let's come together and pray
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2013
@honiepie and @tara im very grateful. U guys are wonderful. God bless u.
@all baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2013
@Bcolah, jst seeing ur msg dear. I've replied U.
@Aayaakanoh, I stand in agreement wiv u dear, Double it shall be. It is well wiv u & Urs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ayaakonoh don't even bother urself, God will surprise you .am sorry for ur loss i know its painful but hold unto God.pele!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
@aayaokuh
My dear It shall happen again for good!

@pinky
Don't expect it to run like tap..all d spotting so far are part of it.. Don't bother urself, take d pepper soup as recommend or take ginger infusion. Do pelvic scan like next week wednesday. If u are bothered see ur doc, but nothing to worry.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
@udoka2,could you pls check your mail,a msg has bin waiting for u since,that needed ur attention urgently.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ayaakanoh...it is well dear...((hugs))

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 22, 2013
@Ayaakanoh

It is well.
Joy will return to your home sooner than you expect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Ayaakanoh, it is well my dear sister. Not to worry. Everything will be fyn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2013
@ayaakanoh,
Hmmmmmmn. See as @Pink22 who herself is going through a lot is comforting you and you are encouraged. Wow! Just watch the salvation of God as you delight yourself in Him. It is time to be fully encouraged in the Lord. It is time to feed yourself more in the word of God so we can pray the will of God to manifestation. See the Word as food today and devour it more than medicine. It will give you wisdom on what to do, who to go to and direct your steps with the help of the Holy Spirit. Jesus gives beauty for your ashes.

Luke 21:19
Stand firm, and you will win life

Hebrews 10:36
Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that he has promised

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2013
@ ayakaanoh and pink22. It is well. God of double double will give you double for your troubles.

@hopeful3 and skimpchick. Pls I'm still waiting for reply of the mails I sent to you.

@all. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:18am On Nov 22, 2013
Who are we to labour wen God has nt fortified us,wen u labour of ur own strenght,u labour in vein,and u r nt far frm failure,in all let us labour in total trust n submittion to almighty God.

My darlyn tara,4 dis singular act of love u ve shown to daisy,u bought here bsm absolutely free of charge,hmmm,u hv done more than words can appreciate,jesus said''the good u will do unto me,do unto others''may God bless u abundantly n replenish where eva d finance came frm,this act of lov is wat we desire right here,thank u so much.

@jossy01 i ve responded to ur mails,check in box

@iya ibeji yes my dear,if u ask everyone i share wit via mail they will tell u i insist we handle cyst or fibroid b4 fertility tippin,same fin wit blocked tube,its better to wait n clear it out b4 gettin pregnant,because if 4 wateva reason u get pregnant,it cud end up ectopic,u might lose d tube entirely,so pls lets nt b in a hurry,follow everyfin stage after stage,so ur baby will b comfortable n nt struggle for space wit cyst or fibroid or infection,i place these first b4 firtility tippin,so u dnt lose ur baby half way.

@oct20 my dearest pls i will respond in a few mins pls,but b sure to receive my response.

@ayaakona hw waz ur night?

@wonyi am so blessed to hv u too,i wish u quick success.

@bchola alright so wats ur plan?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks iya ejima. I've replied u.
Honiepie, I dnt even know. So scared and worried oh!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2013
"@pinky
Don't expect it to run like tap..all d spotting so far are part of it.. Don't bother urself, take d pepper soup as recommend or take ginger infusion. Do pelvic scan like next week wednesday. If u are bothered see ur doc, but nothing to worry."

@Udobaby are you serious av been expecting to have a heavy flow and that's why am getting worried. Y/day i even bd but only small small particles were expelled . Thanks i started Castro oil therapy y/day let me see how it goes.
@Alwaysbaby keep them coming you are the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2013
@alwaystrue,ebony13,hopeful3,genbuari,makieB,udoka,iya-ejima,aadetoyin,daisycol,lore&temi3,iya ibeji,duruj,chyvia,joybik,babe01,wonyi,bcolah,zeezy,rute,what can i say than to say God bless u all,you wonderful mama's and papa has bin a source of strength and encouragement to me,thru out yesterday even while in pain,i always run to my laptop to see what you my wonderful family has to say,i can tell you your words soothe my pain each time i log in,i thank God for the grace of been a member of this great family.

@pink22 thank u padi mi we shall laugh the best laugh very soon.

@honeypie thanks sis,getting better,just little little contraction and passing of tissue (sorry TMI)

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.