Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394230 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2013
pinkie dear,sorry for the loss.God will gv you double for it.the bible says affliction will nt arise the second time.it is well,my sister.
Iya ibeji,noted dear.
@all...good morning nd hv a wonderful day ahead.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieB(f): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2013
Pinky dear...it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Pinky sending e hugs yo way. Holy spirit is yo comforter it is well with you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2013
@Pink22...The lord will bless you and your DH with many children that will stay..Then,all this happenings will be past tense.when you look at your beautiful and fresh looking children,you will smile and thank God for his faithfulness.

@Prettyrosefave,where did you get your vitality E..I am in lagos.

@Zarramum and nechebaby...You are welcome..You will testify of your BFP very soon..In Jesus name.

@Sen.Tempest...I am fully around.Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by daisycol: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2013
@pinky its well with u. God is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:42am On Nov 20, 2013
@pinky
I was actually given that same drug last dec, that pg was 7wks and I cramped painful for 4days without much bleeding. It will make ur uterus to contract, I still maintain you don't need any aid at 5wks. When blood stop do a pelvic scan to ensure no retain product of conception.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2013
Pinky sweet, it is well with u. The Lord shall give u double for ur trouble. U shall be blessed wit children round about ur table.
santagelo: I sent u a mail, kindly check
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2013
@Santagelo, how is the family? i bought the vitality at ire akari, isolo. from iyana itire at abike/keke napep/drive down to st mary's catholic church. her office is opposite the church, beside her is a car wash(her office is named green world), all her on 08027805182 before going so that if she is out of stock you will know and then she can inform you when its available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2013
Morning my sisters n brodaz,

Am once again here to express my profound gratitude to all who have and is still contributing to the unity,peace and progress of this thread.i want to use this opportunity to appreciate also d under tone ladies,who hv stood out in carin for others errespective of who is involved to a point of spendin their money in supporting others,honestly i may not know u all,but the person who rewards the secrets in public will reward you,God bless you and your homes,ur desires and dreams shall neva b cut short,long life n prosperity is my prayer for you,pls dnt b annoyed if i mension a few names,because my bible tot me that we should always show appreciation,as he illustrated wit d 9sick men whom he healed,only one returned to say thank you,i will mension d few i know n pls wen u receive a blessing,gift or unique act of lov,share it here,so we can atleast say thnk u nd a word of prayer,may God bless us all,as we step out today in search to bless somebody.

@hopeful3,i call you my confidant,sister n mentor,u show so much lov,to appoint of givin d products u bought abroad free of charge n takin bills of postage,you will never lack,ur vine shall continue to wax green,its well wit u.

@iyabetajos,u r one of d reasons am still here,we began all d way from weightloss ttc thread,u pampered n held me on,wen i felt d thread waz 4 ttc married ladies only,u showed me love.and futher more u decided to take some bills of supplements ordered thru u,how can we xpress our lov,all our prayer is,the good lord that started his miracle in ur family will bring it to a beautiful completion,the favour,grace nd protection of the lord is upon thee,God bless ur household.

@uddy,favored and everyone else who has given advice out of xperience nd love,ur house will neva lack love,everywhere ur children go they will find favour,unmerrited grace shall be their portion,no evil eye shall see them,the lord shall bless u morning,afternoon n night,in jesus name

To everyone else,its impossible to mension names individually,but mark it,today has brought an end to ur struggles,ttc,academics,career,business,finance,spiritual life etc,everything shall come in platter of gold,all that the devil stole from you shall be returned in folds without struggle,those impossible situations are redeemed this day,thank God for this forum(nairaland)and for this thread(ttc)and as well for Arlington who created the thread,lord bless her nd her family in jesus name.may peace continue to reign amongst us,in our hearts nd the thread in jesus name,amen.

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2013
Honiepie: Amen Amen and Amen, it is well with u too. We really appreciate ur selfless effort as well, may d good Lord bless u, may He cause his face to shine upon u and may u find favor always in all ur ways. Indeed, u'r a blessing.
To all mamas and papas in d house da hv been keeping this thread alive, u'r all blessed. His Joy shall continually be ur strenght and we shall all have result (BFPs)
To all odas and the newbies, receive ur BFPin Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2013
Pink dearie d joy of d lord adds no sorrow therefore rejoice in d lord for he'll give u double for ur trouble.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2013
@prettyrose Can I get acv n detox from isolo?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2013
Dear Pinky, d Lord is ur strength o, that's all I got to say. He's d one that knows d end of a thing from d beginning. Be still n trust him.
@all preggies, d Lord's watching over u to perfect that which he started in ur lives.
@Honiepie et al, d Lord will increase u in wisdom n meet u at ur various points of need.
@all in God's waiting room, HOLD on, he's d master planner.
Y'all hv a joyful n blessed day.

Shalom!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2013
@Pinky, it is well with you. God will give you double for your trouble in Jesus name.

@All, let us always remember ultimately, it is God dat gives children for 1 Cor 2:5 says - That yout faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by molola(f): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Now there is no difficulty greater than our God of possibilities....... no devil can do any strong thing..... o ti se oooooooo

rejoice my people! its our season to give thanks to the Almighty for He has indeed done great things. lets spend the rest of the year giving praise and thanks giving offering to Him for He has done it. ttc too shall pass.

@pink God is on the throne, all is well with you.

its been a while hope we are all doing good.

my mantra for the rest of the year.... o ti se.....He has done it cheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ honiepie a big AMEN to that prayer. Remain blessed too. What more can I add, He'll continue to bless U forever. @all, no one knows where to get ACV at Onitsha? Seems I'm all alone down here. Jesus, I trust in U.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kid30: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ honiepie God will continue to bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ pinky dear, it's well with you. god will comfort you and give you the grace to carry on. He's will give you double for your trouble. This time next year you will be carrying your bundle of joy.

@ all, trust we are all doing great. Please, let us follow our mind on some issues and listen to Holy Spirit as we can't predict or know ways of The Lord. He will perfect all that concerns us. Please, note if you see your af and you feel someone, there's no crime in doing pt test. It happened to me last year. I saw my period for normal 5 days but was still feeling tire, I never knew I was pregy, I continue with My medications, thank God for good people on this thread, though I lost it, but before then I was testing for OPK and it was positive for like 4 days that was how someone on this thread asked me to do hpt and Lo it was positive but lost it, I think it was due to the medication I continued (clomid100g) for five days. It's well with us all. Let's be watchful and prayerful.

@ all our MIA mamas, Mamatriplet you need to come and continue your God given mission here, even after giving birth to the triplet. Godiya always we need your protocol, pls come and save some souls, omonikiba, and other I didn't remember to mentioned.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
My Pinky,it is well with you. The Joy of the Lord is your strength.
@ all,aftrn. It has been a while. Had some personal issues that put me through fire.I have come out stronger
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2013
joybik: @ honiepie a big AMEN to that prayer. Remain blessed too. What more can I add, He'll continue to bless U forever. @all, no one knows where to get ACV at Onitsha? Seems I'm all alone down here. Jesus, I trust in U.

@ joybik, if you can't get it un onitsha, u can order through konga.com , they will deliver at your door post or if you have someone in lag or abj , they can help you buy.

@ pinky, my dear GØD̶̲̥̅̊ is still on the throne, He knows all abt you so continue trusting Him. He never sleeps. Cast all of ur burden on Him.
E-hugs dear

@ honeypie, still waiting for ur reply.
I forgot to tell you that i have fertilitea, can i used it,

@Hopeful, hope your are good?
Thanks for your selfless service

@ all , for those that are using pregnitude and serrepaptase , pls update ur progreSs so that others will be encouraged.

@ all preggy moms, udoka , favoured, iyabeta etc , praying for a minute labour and safe delivery in due time.

@ safe, mamat , wanabemum and others pls come out from ur hiding place.
@ goldenbaby, sis how are you, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ will surely crown your effort, waiting for my own package when i announce my BFP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
Goodday Mummies and Daddies,I hope everyone is good. Its with so much joy n excitement dat am posting today. I know I dnt contribute here often nt becos I don't want to,bt I rily do nt ve much to say dats why....its just dat am basically not on any supplements n all due to finiancial issues. So pls forgive me. But our mothers like Honiepie,Coco diva,safe06,Venuss n zeezy know me from d other thread. I came here today to appreciate u all for kiping dis thread n most importantly to thank these two lovely women dat I do not know bt took me like a sister and showered me with love....Honiepie n Hopeful3,am still amazed @ d generosity of dis 2 beautiful women. I first started communicating with honie from d alternative method to ttc thread where I discussed about my adhesions n dh's low count. She was wit me giving advices on what to take n hw to go about it,she mentioned serrapeptase for me n asparagus for dh. I opened up to her dat I will go off ttc for a while cos of financial challenges. She didn't stop sending me mails to find out how am doin n praying for me. Finally,she sent me a mail dat Hopeful3 had some supplements which included d serrapeptase. I told her to kip for me since she had just a few and to pls nt giv it out till end of d month so I can run around to source money. To my surprise,she forwarded d mail she n hopeful exchange where I saw it LIVE dat she was going to give me for free...Free oo. I just started crying,I couldn't believe it. Due to d genorisity of honiepie,hopeful also extended a hand to me wen I was in need. Pls am sorry for dis long post,bt I jst ve to post dis wonderful testimony here. Pls my friends help me thank dese wonderful women for helping me out,I cnt thank dem enuff. They r really God sent. I know very soon I will announce my BFP here,once tins works out for me. God bless u all. I love u all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Rainyday God bless you too.

@cjnone pls your parcel will b sent togeda wit rainydays,she will come to where ever thats convinient for you to collect it,will be sent by saturday,tnx dear.

@joybik hv u checked big supermarkets in onitsha?if u dnt find,maybe someone in lagos might help,besides konga is very reliable too.

@kid30,God bless you too

@muma i ve responded.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2013
@honneypie i sent u a mail,plz reply my mail. Am waitin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Pinky, it is indeed well with you. Be assured that God will not put more on you than you can bear. He will visit you again and affliction will never rise again in your life. E-hugs for you dearie.

@All, a fruitful mid-week to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Honipie, acharaugo biko plz reply my mail!
@mumalove hw u dey? ehugs
@hopeful u send me a mail?.... Eh where alwstrue? Sob. Una wel done oh oh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
@honie and muma thanks. I'll keep searching and look out at the konga.com

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pinky my love, I'm sure as ever dat He is on d throne, I'm not worried but glad ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you, I'm waiting eagerly ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ bundle of testimonies

‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ all searching ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ BSM a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ residing I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Lag, check health plus, magodo, i got my organic, unsulphured BSM ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ Ĵüst 2290, ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ 493ml.

All, weldone a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ thank you ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ keeping d thread alive
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Nechebaby, get your ACV at healthplus location near you or medplus, its even cheaper at medplus, like 500 cheaper depending on the size, I think they have bsm at healthplus now in adeniran ogunsaya, aka shoprite.

@teingirl, you mean you got bsm of that size for that price?, hmmmmm, peter no go kill us for the over pricing of his bsm. He sells bigger size of acv for 4500 whereas at medplus is for 2500, icant imagine the reap off. He practically double his prices for the bsm, ki Olorun sanu gbogbo wa oooo.

Let all in need of acv/bsm go to those locations.

@Neche, you can get vitality E and mustard seed at isolo check my prevoius post for the location. It is well.

Note:they also sell clear blue opk at healthplus. So check them for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
Honiepie24: Morning my sisters n brodaz,

Am once again here to express my profound gratitude to all who have and is still contributing to the unity,peace and progress of this thread.i want to use this opportunity to appreciate also d under tone ladies,who hv stood out in carin for others errespective of who is involved to a point of spendin their money in supporting others,honestly i may not know u all,but the person who rewards the secrets in public will reward you,God bless you and your homes,ur desires and dreams shall neva b cut short,long life n prosperity is my prayer for you,pls dnt b annoyed if i mension a few names,because my bible tot me that we should always show appreciation,as he illustrated wit d 9sick men whom he healed,only one returned to say thank you,i will mension d few i know n pls wen u receive a blessing,gift or unique act of lov,share it here,so we can atleast say thnk u nd a word of prayer,may God bless us all,as we step out today in search to bless somebody.

@hopeful3,i call you my confidant,sister n mentor,u show so much lov,to appoint of givin d products u bought abroad free of charge n takin bills of postage,you will never lack,ur vine shall continue to wax green,its well wit u.

@iyabetajos,u r one of d reasons am still here,we began all d way from weightloss ttc thread,u pampered n held me on,wen i felt d thread waz 4 ttc married ladies only,u showed me love.and futher more u decided to take some bills of supplements ordered thru u,how can we xpress our lov,all our prayer is,the good lord that started his miracle in ur family will bring it to a beautiful completion,the favour,grace nd protection of the lord is upon thee,God bless ur household.

@uddy,favored and everyone else who has given advice out of xperience nd love,ur house will neva lack love,everywhere ur children go they will find favour,unmerrited grace shall be their portion,no evil eye shall see them,the lord shall bless u morning,afternoon n night,in jesus name

To everyone else,its impossible to mension names individually,but mark it,today has brought an end to ur struggles,ttc,academics,career,business,finance,spiritual life etc,everything shall come in platter of gold,all that the devil stole from you shall be returned in folds without struggle,those impossible situations are redeemed this day,thank God for this forum(nairaland)and for this thread(ttc)and as well for Arlington who created the thread,lord bless her nd her family in jesus name.may peace continue to reign amongst us,in our hearts nd the thread in jesus name,amen.

Amen! I no see my name oh! Since my iyabetjos tanda 4 d list, me nko? *sulking mood activated*

@Pinky! It is well. Pele deariee. They've said it all. God will make u laugh soonest, and pls take @udoka's advice. Since she's had such experience in d past, just make sure u have a support system around u. @chimdalu, howddy? @favoureddgirl, hope good? Cjonyyyy, miss u o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
@ hawtmum sulk not,ur reward is in heaven,wink

i ve responded to all ur mails.

@twinnie,i will find out,but i guess health plus stocks it as well.

Tk care

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by angelicT: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
[quote author=Honiepie24]@AngelicT,i ve sent u a mail,good luck dear.

Tnx dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
@Pink, it is well with you for the Lord gives you beauty for ashes, a garment of praise instead of mourning.
Try to visit your doctor for a check up and also try to prepare your body with some womb friendly fruits and vegetables like the ones @Honeypie advised like watermelon, apple, avocado and other good fruits. With prayers and confessing your desire, you will see the marvelous works of God for affliction will.not rise again.

@Honeypie, it is nice to have you back fully onboard with healthy living suggestions. Thanks for opening our eyes to uses of all these ingredients we have around us that are little gold mines.

@All who asked of me, I have been on the forum but other threads. Thanks for the concern.

Please see an excerpt of a message from the Word for Today devotional of yesterday. I pray it touches a heart and helps a soul:

Keys to Answered Prayer
'...Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.' John 16:24

If your prayers are not being answered, ask yourself:
(1) How is my relationship with the Lord? 'If I regard wickedness in my heart, the Lord will not hear.' (Psalm 66:18.) Anything that adversely affects your relationship with God also affects your prayers. Friendship gives you favour; intimacy gives you access. Jesus said, 'If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.' (John 15:7)

(2) How strong is my faith? 'Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is...a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.' (Hebrews 11:6) Notice three words:
(a) 'Believe.' God's deepest longing is to be believed, regardless of emotion or circumstance.
(b) 'Diligently.' When you pray, put your heart and soul into it. Paul speaks of 'labouring...in prayer.' (Colossians 4:12)
(c) 'Him.' God is not some 'force out there', He's your heavenly Father Who '...knows that you need all these things.' (Matthew 6:32) Your highest priority should not be getting your needs met, but building your relationship with God.

(3) Am I showing patience? 'Until God's time finally came - how God tested his patience!' (Psalm 105:19) Joseph was tested by the very promise God gave him. Can't you hear Satan whisper, 'I thought the dream said you were supposed to be Prime Minister; what are you doing in prison?' But it only looks like a prison; in reality, it's the birthplace of destiny. Joseph saw God's promise fulfilled - in God's time. And you will too!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.