Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409049 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink22, the Lord is ur strength. Please just talk to ur dr. It is well.

@ Lore, I have responded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nice14: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink it is well with u. God pls take control. Ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
@caringpro i got d pm,pls mail me.

Its well

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky
Its well with u. You don't need a D&C at 5wks. Stop d cylogest, if the pg is truely not viable ur body will naturally expell it as af. Had d&c only ones in all d MCs I had and they were older than 5wks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky22 I feel ur pain. It is well wit u. God has marked u as a candidate of double portion of overflow. Be still n knw dat he is God.

@ daisycol, favoredgal,skimpy, onyinyechika, tami&tara, mackieB, honiepie M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع , @all d fruitful mamas thnx.

@honiepie pls quantify d water in mls. Its easy to see containers callibrated in mills even baby feedin bottle ℓσℓ

E go do lyk dream ooo because d bfp wil soon start rollin in! TUJ.

Eheee I L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع d prayer. Wat tym?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Pink22, it is well.. I know God will do it again. Dunno much abt MCs bt I'm sure ppl who do will ansa soon.
@Union dear, God is in ur neighborhood & won't pass u by IJN. Protocol is doing me good, been alternating bsm wiv honey. Loving d glowing u.
@Zaramum, it isn't painful, its just an uncomfortable procedure. Had mine @ St. Ives.
@Udoka, ur name comes to my mind wheneva I pray for women abt to deliver. Supernatural Childbirth is all I wish u.
@all preggy mommas, d lord is ur strength.
@All waiting, I strongly Blv this year won't pass us by IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Dona tee 8 fl oz is equal to 250mls.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pink,so sorry,God knows more than we do,pls take heart,God will give u the ones that will take care of u when u are very old ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Thank you all so very much. You have all given me strength more than i even imagined. Love you all you are wonderful people indeed.
@Goldenbaby tanx love
@Udobaby i was hoping you'll say something like that and u did. I will do exactly that. Tanx
my Dr have not called back i called but she was busy said she'll call back. Can't even see her on whatsapp so i know she's extremely busy.
One Dr suggested mesoprotol or something but NOPE! Not me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ Pink it is well with you my dear.
He is in charge, He will make all things right for you. He knows the end from the beginning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by izuchi13: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky it is well with you. Know that God knew you even before you were conceived. Out of the million swimmers released that fateful day He allowed you to win the race He knows what is best for you.(HUGS).

@All God is still working. Remain prayerful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello every body
@pink im so sorri abt ur loss but God wil do it again and again 4 U! It is well.
Congrat 2 d latest preggy mama! Happy bumbing u wil carry 2 term in Jesus name @skimpychick
@favored gal,iyabetajos,nice14,dreams how una dey? Hop una dey enjoy lo kick!
@honeypie darly hw u dey i cn c, u dey groove wella. Reply my mail God bless u.
@Udo u wil deliver lik hebrew women ijn amen
abeg wia safe,tbaby4real,wanabemum,omalicham,chimdalu,prettylee,santelgo,ripvanwick,omonikiba mamatriplet and diamondring, cos i wan cal register 4 month end prayer oo absenties go pay fyn of 3000usd lolz. I dey hail ooo
cjnone,venus. Love u all....

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
my sister i dey o..
dw's period confused us last time..was 4 days late her normal 29/31 days cycle turned to 35 days...we were even warming up to do a preg test ..so sad...well trying this month again...bought the clearblue digital opk kit...so will know pprecisely when she ovulates....hey gynae says nothing is wrong with her/us...placed her on clomid to start on cd2 for next cycle {ie if we r still ttcing smiley }............

bding is becoming a challenge this cycle.......any supplement/natural female libi.do boosters?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Ripvan pure maca will help,good luck

@sen.am good dearie,u?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
@honeypie tanks 4 ur quick response I appreciate
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Pink: IT IS WELL.
The same God that made this possible at first is still ALIVE.
If you don't mind, I want to know if you stopped the cyclogest earlier than the day of th hcg test? I'm sorry but it might help other sisters here. Thank you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ pinky,am short of words bt I will ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ u to know dat HE knows d best.dia is power in our tongue.lay Ɣ☺ΰя hands on ur baby n beginning to establish a change-for God is dia beside u.it is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
@honneypie plz gv me ur email i cannot send u msg frm nairaland. @chinyere eze plz gv me ur num or email so we can talk.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
iya-ibeji:
@Pink: IT IS WELL.
The same God that made this possible at first is still ALIVE.
If you don't mind, I want to know if you stopped the cyclogest earlier than the day of th hcg test? I'm sorry but it might help other sisters here. Thank you.

no it was day of hcg test, Dr advised me to stop that it might be preventing the flow, and truly av started spotting brown today, i stopped the cyclogest y/day.
@Bajoba thanks
thanks everyone and good don't worry about me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ Pinky dear, it is well with u & ur dh. Affliction shall not arise again in ur lives. Neva again will u cast ur young, D good Lord shall comfort u & re-bless u sooner than u expect.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2013
@honiepie thanks. got d ones U sent tis evening. @ all pls any idea where I can get BSM and ACV at Onitsha?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky, l refuse 2 tell u sorry. ur not 2 b pitied rather celebrated. hencefort, sorry is erased frm ur life. its congratulations galore
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky just have Faith dat He u gave u D ist one will surely bring anoda dat will stay.@All may His word in Gen 1vs28,Ex 23v26,Deut28v4 and ps128v4-6 be our portion In Jesus Name Amen.It will surely happen but D time @wich it will occur is wot we don't know.I can assure u all dat "it is well"
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pinky22 The Lord is your strength I know surely he will not leave you, this is so sad but I trust this God a miracle is on the way for you.
tami and Tara don't worry you will soon be in my shoes, this year will not pass you by.
@ All positive vibes and baby dust to you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Aww pink, hugs!!! I believe God does not do his work halfway, its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kike100: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky, I have told the Holy Spirit to hug you tightlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
@honeypie, sawieeeeeeeeeeeeeee naaaaa, I dey dozzz chat ni oo b4 I start shooting blanks...still awaiting my protocol
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zarammum: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
@all, pls what is the cause/remedy for low LH, FSH and progestrone. l hv been spoting & d test shows low homones. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
@honeypie just received ur msg tanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
@pinky22, the Lord is your strength, i feel to say you should allow your body to relax and gain some essential nutirents back naturally before you try to ttc again, you just overcome fibroid and this pregnancy came, i feel naturally you allow your body and womb to relax and settle then try again, you can abstain from bd for now during your most fertile days to avoid being preggy so that you body can settle down, in the process dont take any fertility drug, just be on water (plenty of it), fruits and veggies. you may try to take mustard seed too. after like three/two months you can ttc which i know you will get preggy without much hustle. once you confirm preggy pls take leave off work to relax until you are like 8weeks before you resume work. God will teach you the best thing to do as you kneel to enquire from Him on how to overcome this better.

@all, i read on the pamphlet in the vitality E infinite that it prevents miscarriage too.

Just share with Honiepie (maybe she can research on it better) that i used garlic to stop my eda (Honiepie mentioned it,Udoka i remember you mentioned this too, God will give you stress free delivery), of course a wasnt even so religious with its intake and use, i drank garlic, (blended it) and inserted a ball of it in my private part over the night and slept, remove it in the morning first thing. make sure you dont bd when you insert it oooo (hubby hate me insert anything into me so i stylishly avoided his advances when i do it, make the babaomo no push the garlic inside to harm any organ in me). so i adise anyone facing eda to try it, it sure works for me by God's grace.

@Favouredgirl, thanks for the prayer information, just as scriptures and prayer points is posted then pls lets try to do it like that next week everyone, speaking against miscariages, pray for the pregnant sisters to carry to full term and lets here the cry of baby and the sound of mothers, ask the Master to look through the thread and visit our houses.

@all, december is here and most church will be organising programs, shiloh in winners chapel, congress in RCCG, retreat in DLBC, time out with God in Apostalic Faith and so many others in your churches, please make time out to attend, God usually visit people year end to prepare us for the new year, also make your plans out and take them along to the feet of the CROSS for approval.

here are some of the reasons for eda(leaking of out sper.m from the vj after ejaculation),
1) prolapse of the uterus:that is when your uterus shift position from its normal place, or fallen uterus caused by previous birth or D and C, introverted uterus. try out fertility massage of you have been confirmed you have prolapse of the uterus to put it back to the right position, for introverted uterus, use do.ggy style of se.x (someone got a bfp through this style in ivf thread)do.ggy style also allow deeper penetration and hence deposit the sper.m closer to your egg.or still do fertility massage and tell them to change the position of the uterus to normal.

2)infection: eda can be caused by infection, treat infection if you are confirmed to have pid.

3) Watery sper.m, this can be as a result of low count, or low motility.

am sorry for the long post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pinky am so sorry. God is your strenght and will surely give you another one in a short while. It is well with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
@caringpro,i ve accepted yur pm already,all u nid do is go bk to ur inbox u will see my responce,click reply then we can talk,ok?try once more if it dosnt work den i share it,ok mama?

@kike hahaha u where seriously shootin blanks,we cn do two aside on dat,sobber mood activated

@pinkie dear,really i cnt absorb d situation God knws d best 4 u,jus few days bk we where jokin bout parsley bn ur worst enemy,n nw dis,b strong d lord is ur strenght.

Pls ladies its very important we include red raspberry leaf tea or supplement in our fertility protocols,i read,according to review that its got d ability to slash possibility of miscarriage by up to 80percent,eat atleast 2fingers of banana a day,infact banana,water melon nd apple are regarded as cure all during pregnancy,banana will provide d body wit potassium,

helps d body absorb calcium and is also called a super food sleep pill,

if u tk 2fingers of banana 30 - 40mins b4 bedtime u will sleep lik a baby,

Banana alleviates charly horse(morning sickness)

Apple is another good fruit,its said 1apple a day kips d doctor a way,its so strong,offcourse u knw acv is made from apple,apple has d ability to kip ur bp and blood sugar within range during pregnancy,if u r d type dat dnt lik drinkin water during ur early pregnancy,simply liquidize 2apple and add to 1littre water for a taste change n for d added nutrition.

Watermelon
Helps ur baby stay in place,minimize miscarraiage nd provides d essential nutrients for baby n you.

By Gods grace pinkie ur nxt pregnancy will compensate for d loss,lik prettyrose said,ur body needs a REST pls,its well wit u.

@caringpro,here it is brandyaaokorie@gmail.com.take care dear,xpectin to hear frm u.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.