Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5408392 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2013
Honiepie: Am here always just a little busy at work these days but am seriously looking for pregnitude so hala me if I can get one pls.

@Wazoboy, tumeric is easy to get here in lagos. I directed someone to an indian mart where she got hers. so like Venuss said u would get it in superstores.

@Udoka, more strength and favour. The Lord is ur muzzle and we bless God in advance.

@all, am in for the prayers & fasting. God of ALL grace is already at work and angels in charge of conception are working in our favour too.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2013
cjenny: pls I am intrested in d shake off.let's talk thru mail cukachukwu@yahoo.com.thnks
mail me den
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjenny: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
@Nechebaby drop ur mail so i can mail u.tnks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Double post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
udoka2:

@Arlington
My sis how bodi and ur family? This baby no dey in a hurry as we are o, 39wks today and doing great. God will do it soonest. Infact you are a major shareholdergrin. Thanks for checking on us.
@udoka,u are almost there ,i dont know if u have the idea of drinking plenty 'ewedu' to ease labour? I can remember u told us on how to use it to inrease cm,if u dont know,pls start drink it now,it makes labour very easy.am sure The Lord that put it there will bring it out easily.@all good evening,in support of the prayer,i'v bn quiet busy of late,miss u.@honiepie24,the joy of the Lord is ur strenght.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
@udoka the lord will make that day the easiest for u,just as he has make the journey a n easy one,when the day shall come,there will be no shortage of water neither too much of blood,as u will be kneeling down with ur left,in no time u shall rise up with your right,and when ure rising up,it wouldn't be only you,but with a bouncy baby,its well with your household IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Sentempest(f): 12:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Let our prayers come in2 ur presence Oh LORD.
My father my father make us a fruitful vine, restore to us the joy of our salvation.
My sweet,oji obara akpu nwa na afo have mercy on us. JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!! Son of david have mercy on us! Rememembe ur word cos you said the word of God is a light onto our path. Plz plz the Begining and the end, Lord ôf host, the great advocate, God of justice! Come and make us a joyful mother of children. Sob please God only say a word and my soul shall be healed. In Jesus name! Amen

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2013
House!!!! Hmmm this house is getting cold this days,whats going on peeps pls lets not draw back to our communicatjons here cos its really a motivation to us all,no loose of hope God is still God dats all i no our prayer is dat he will hasten and answer us cos for sure very soon we will all testify.i love u all but God loves u most.@sentepest amen to ur prayers.Am in for the 30th nov prayer.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2013
I recieve my miracle today today(2x) I will NEVER go away untill i'm blessed,I recieve my miracle today today.
Every1 should stretchforth thier hands and recieve.Its here!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Read and be encouraged. someone was crying on a blog about not being able to conceive after a year of marriage. This is someone's reply to her> (our lord says we should rejoice with pple rejoicing. I was also waiting on the lord for 4yrs after marriage , had similiar issue with u, egg nt of good quality while my menses was very regular had 2 failed IVF in 2009 & 10 resp. Doc's reports were so bad. Was told to luk for a donor. Jus took my matter to Jesus the grt physician, am now a mother of 3 children , 2 biological & 1 adopted. So my friend put ur matter in jesus hands. He will surely give u ur children @ d right time. Enjoy ur life to d fullest wen babies strt coming u won't ve spare time again o. Talking frm experience.

May God answer us fast IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
@evry1 How una dey? Plz who knows d price of clear blue digital opk or predict? whre can I get it in lag?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
@cjnone,thanks for ur ever inspiring words.

@all how body ooo. I'm in for the prayer ooo,may God strengthen us and also see us through.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gdafternoon@all.pls mamas am encourage with d way things are handle on ds thread.pls i need help.my dh is stooling with blood though not everyday:like once in every two or three days.he also complain of chest pain.pls sis,what could d cause?thanks a lot, looking forward 4 ur respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Gdafternoon@all.pls mamas am encourage with d way things are handle on ds thread.pls i need help.my dh is stooling with blood though not everyday:like once in every two or three days.he also complain of chest pain.pls sis and bros,what could d cause?thanks a lot, looking forward 4 ur respond
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by egariyi(f): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
waistbead: @Dona Tee,where is your sisters location in PH? I can help you get the ACV if u don't mind. Pls oo I don't sale ACV I just feel I should help a sister in da house. I stay in Lagos precisely Magodo and health plus is close to me. I'll go to PH on SAT 30th. U can mail me @ cyndy.kksweet@gmail.com.

Baby dust to u all..

Hello, am also based in Phc. if its possible, can you help me get the ACV and BSM. I will pick it up from you. inbox me if possible on Pchuks76@gmail.com. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by union123(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Mzora clearblue digital opk is N7400, u can buy it at medplus
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cuppycake222: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello all, im new here. Been married 2 and a halfyears now. Im in for the fasting and prayers. When exactly? Scriptures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julieni: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hi all, av been following this thread for months noww and have learnt aloot here... i really appreciate you all. Well, just wanna share my testimony. i have been ttc for 8months with lot of worries till now that i am confirmed 3months old... i have started my antenatal but rescently sstarted feeling dizzy, like wall rolling... Someone recommended blood tonic, bur its my first and am trying to be careful. So dont knoww which blood tonic to go for, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
@honiepie so so sorryyyyyy. i've responded. Just network wahala.@all how are we today. this thread av been so quiet, ok, i got it. all fingers are already crossed b4 the 30 so that on 30th the gates of ttc shall be bound forever. @Udoka u never beg lo to come out? lol. Wishing U a minute stay in labour room. @skimpy how far nah? hope U're enjoying the kicks. @Julieni congrats. God will help U carry your baby to term. It is well. As for the blood tonic, I av no idea but other mamaa will soon be here to respond.
@cuppy & @omankem date is 30/11/13.
@ cjnone2 & alwaystrue SCRIPTURES?
we shall all succeed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hi evryone, u all r doing a wonderful wrk here. Am new here and also in 4 d prayers nd fasting plz wen is it starting. God wil remember us sooner dan we expect IJN! Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Julieni: Hi all, av been following this thread for months noww and have learnt aloot here... i really appreciate you all. Well, just wanna share my testimony. i have been ttc for 8months with lot of worries till now that i am confirmed 3months old... i have started my antenatal but rescently sstarted feeling dizzy, like wall rolling... Someone recommended blood tonic, bur its my first and am trying to be careful. So dont knoww which blood tonic to go for, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Congrats L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع on ur BFP. Ur blessing is permanent n I wish u supernatural preggy n delivery.
Please d dizziness is preggy symptom frm plasma expansion n hemodilution
So jus take dose smelly routine drugs (folic acid, fersolate, b.co n calcium) it has more elemental nutrients dan combo types to help ur blood build up faster. Later on u can start d combo types.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hi all, thanks a lot to those who suggested superstore for the turmeric, I bought two bottles of turmeric powder and some sachets if Edmark Shake Off in a superstore around here today.
I thnk I can now start following honiepie steps now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Godsgrace
Pls drag ur DH to hospital, its not ttc matter. I take God beg u.

@joybik
My sister I dey my bended kneels oo, follow me beg grin. Thanks all for always praying and checking on us.

@mowafruitful
Thanks sis. I hv been told, but laziness no gree me prepare it, after reading ur post, I went to get it, just finished cooking and eating it. Thanks once more, will be eating till this Royal Priesthood shows face grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julieni: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
DonaTee:

Congrats L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع on ur BFP. Ur blessing is permanent n I wish u supernatural preggy n delivery.
Please d dizziness is preggy symptom frm plasma expansion n hemodilution
So jus take dose smelly routine drugs (folic acid, fersolate, b.co n calcium) it has more elemental nutrients dan combo types to help ur blood build up faster. Later on u can start d combo types.

@joybik, thank a lot, i appreciate ur response lot, @ donatee..... Thanks a lot maam. i will try, its just so unconfortable with the tiredness and dizzines. Thanks a lot ma.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=udoka2}

@mowafruitful
Thanks sis. I hv been told, but laziness no gree me prepare it, after reading ur post, I went to get it, just finished cooking and eating it. Thanks once more, will be eating till this Royal Priesthood shows face grin[/quote] @udoka,iya aburo,am happy to hear that,pls endeavour to do it continously for just the few days remaining,God will strenghten u.it shall be sound of joy from ur end in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Double portion is on the way for me, lolz. double post,i just ginger it with double portion prayer.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
hello goodevening,how are we doing?

@joybik tnx a lot,your dh took my protocols nd supp suggestions to ur family doc,n he endorsed it,am greatful to God most especially n to u all who has brought out d best in me
,i am truely inspired.

@hopeful3 a big congratulations to u my sister n friend,this is just d beginning,u will testify right here soon,hmmm dis is jus a tip

@wazoboy am working on it,ur turn is SOON

@dona tee my dear pls in box me ur querry

@mowafruitful tnx dearie,bless u lots

lord i ve come right here to say thank you,for all the testimonies,i cnt name them all,but u ve shown me mercy n grace,picked n used me to ur glory alone.
Am humbled.

Congratulations once again to u all who kip mailing ur positive progress,bliv me,d best is yet to come.

@julieni congratulations,pls let us knw d diffrent fin u did b4 d bfp,its jus a tradition here that u tell us,someodas cud learn,tk care
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mzora(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote author=union123]@Mzora clearblue digital opk is N7400, u can buy it at medplus [/quote
Thanks union123,I really appreciate.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ecclesiastis 2:26
For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

This is a very thought-provoking scripture.
For those who God sees as good, they receive wisdom, knowledge and joy from the Lord that keeps them at peace and rejoicing irrespective of situation while to the sinner, he gives hard labour to be working and packing for the good people.

Ahitophel worked for Mordecai's success unknowingly; Joseph's brothers also worked for Joseph's. Consider your ways today to ensure they please God and start enjoying the supply God gives sweatlessly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
@mzora dear,tnx a lot 4 d mail,its neva too early to start,especially where it has to do wit hvin d centre of ur joy as a married woman,carryin ur baby wen odas hv deirs,dats d most important fin,its a gift only God can giv,no matter hw much one struggles we do so in vain witout God,anoda yr is passin only God cn intervene,so trust him,alright?

Ur appreciations r mind blowing,may God favour u soon,ok?will respond soon,am pretty busy nw n may nt b comin online as often.

Good luck to u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
believe me, its not more than God, yes, dat doctors report. that witch/wizard, that man/woman, they are not stronger than God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2013
@ Cjone agreed "who/what is that "that's says a thing and it comes to pass when the LORD GOD has not said so?

"Don't be afraid of the space (time) between your dreams and (its) reality. If you dream it, you can make it so" ~Belva Davis

"The world is round, the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning" ~IVY BAKER PRIEST

"Even if I knew that the world would end tomorrow, I would plant my apple tree today" ~ Martin Luther (the reformer)

May you find fresh reasons not to give up on life today, its a beautiful day, its a good day, its a day of joy, its a new beginning. Remember its never over until it is over. God is on side!

Good morning *hug*

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.