Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5409095 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Madam Chair cover, good morning, please could you help me remove the names I quoted as some people doesn't like it and I wouldn't want to cause trouble, this thread is so dear to me .

@ all thanks I overcame discouragement by posting that message. It's well with us all.by the grace of God I will still continue to post here after having my children.

God bless Nairaland , God bless Seun Osewa real good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aadetoyin(f): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2013
*screaming* Happy new month wonderful people.
I love this thread so much but in recent times I have decided to stay MUTE cos of all the drama here.
TTC can make someone go crazy so pls let's take it easy. May God continue to strengthen us.
For all those that still follow this thread and contribute do not despair very soon we will be celebrated grin
And yes pls let's rebuild this thread. We all ve learnt one thing or the other here so let's keep the flag flying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2013
@Eazea congrats on your bfp and may God give you a cute handsome baby boy like my dh. God that did it for you will reach out to every one of us.
@Comely,Alwaystrue God bless you and every other person for ur biblical contributions. it ministers to me.
@Nwannem Honiepiepie, are u still busy? abeg return sharply. I have replied your mail. Thanks for ur love and concern to me.
@Tara, dont be MIA, abeg show
@All: Welcome to the Month of The birth of our Lord, Joy, happiness, celebration and peace of this season will bring forth testimonies of bfp IJN,Amen. Am excited am alive, heard some people died this morning but God Has kept me Alive and not only ALIVE but also WELL.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 02, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
@ chair cover Thanks, God bless you richly.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Has Omonikiba announced her bfp? Am not aware. Wishing her all d best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2013
@twingirls, God bless you. May the joy and favour of God never depart from your home. As you always go out of your way to help others here, May God almighty grant you unmerited favour all around.

@ayaakanoh, thats the spirit sweet girl. This God is too faithful to fail. Ask mummy Sarah in the bible. No matter how the enemy tries. The bible described him like a roaring lion, he is not and can never be a lion. We have the lion of the tribe of Judah as our shield.

@all, I have so many reasons to hold earnestly unto this God?. Yes he has not given me a child yet, but he has given me a husband. am toooooo sure he will give me wonderful children very very soon. The baba Adeboye's of their generation, David Oyedepo's of their generation, Paul Eneache's of their generation, Dangote's of their generation, Modpe Alakija's of her generation grin grin grin. why not? God is too agidigbaous to lie because of common me. What about you?. Devil, you have not seen anything yet, you lost the battle, against our lives sooo many years ago.. . He only told daddy Abraham he will make him the father of all nations, bless those that bless him and curse those that curse him, and that was all, The words became ACTION. grin grin. The Almightiness of this God gives me so much confidence. Where was the devil when our parents conceived us and we were not miscarried or aborted?. where was he when God gave us academic certificates/job?, Where was he when God gave us husband?, grin grin grin as those once took him unaware, so shall our bfp's take him and his agents unaware in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

This month shall be for us a month of all round celebrations IJN.

9 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good day mamas,hope we are doing good.Tnks for keeping d thread alive.i do come in to read often without posting(nothing happening on my side).
This thread has been of immense benefit to me.A slight misunderstanding does not mean something has entered this thread.We are believers here and we believe 'no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper'.Nobody can bring this place down with any scary thing.
We all came here silently,benefited one way or another.And if we want to leave,we should do so silently & allow d thread to be of benefit to others.(if we ar no longer comfortable here pls don't make others uncomfortable).
As per d names,it has been a tradition here,to pray for one another(i sometimes wonder how many pple copy those names to pray on it sef)and d reason it was stopped was because d list was increasing.
As for me o,nothing can stop from associating with any grp i deem fit.I pray God Almigthy bless me & all my brothers& sisters here with God-fearing children soonest.Gbogbo wa l'amaa gb'omo wa jo l'odun ti a fe mu yi.
Apology for the long post.ONE LOVE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Goodeve everyone. I'd want to be part of this forum cause i've been ffing u guys for sometime now and i know God is here.

I WOULD be contributing all i know and i will also learn from you guys.

I am ttcing for my first child for sometme now, hope i am permitted to join?

Thank u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
@all, life is full of phases. Our growth and development as Christians involve a lot of trails and temptations but it is how we react or respond to it that will determine our progress. See a challenge as an opportunity to learn, to improve on something, to cause a change, to draw closer to God. To really appreciate our husbands or wives, children or family members. Their is a reason for every challenge, if you can find it, it will give you a greater level of peace and confidence.
When we post here atimes, even the poster gets encouraged. As @mychildren said, there are times I post that the post even ministers to me as I type and I gain more insights and comfort. That is why the bible says to be a help to people because in many cases you end of helping yourself.

This is wishing all out preggie mamas safe carriage and easy delivery.

@MyDesire, you are welcome. This is a forum where we Totally Trust Christ and we also learn new and different things as well. He is faithful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
@my-desire U r welcome.I wish u a very short stay here.
@ all happy new month o.This month is my bithday -5rth and. Anniversary.I pray God gives me special children as. Gifts this season.
It is well with us.Please let us be always conscious of living a holy life so that we will make it to heaven.Let us be careful not to commit sin b/cos of these challanges.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks for the welcome @alwaystrue and mercifull.
God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
@My-Desire01 welcome. wishing U a short stay on this thread. @all happy new week. @honiepie thanks so much. @alwaystrue what can I say, u're really a source of inspiration on this thread. the good Lord will reward U abundantly. @mercifull happy birthday/anniversary in advance but make sure u bring our cake online. May God surprise U tis month as U celebrate. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks so much Joybik and amen.

God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abeg I don't understand dis continuous drooling over d past in d name of contributing, na wa oh. Can't we just move on without referring to a negative past. Pls let us let bygone be bygone. Der is no one here dat doest have squabbles or quarrels with our relatives, do we often go back referring to it? I don't think so.
May God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
@my-desire01 u r welcome. May God answer u n make ur stay short on dis thread.

It is well wit us n our families.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks @ Donatee.
Amen and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Welcome @My-Desire01, wish u a short stay here. Congrats @Eazee on ur bfp. Wishing u H & H 9months.
@Alwaystrue, thanks for sharing the word with us daily. Been ffing ur posts even on Dreams' thread. God bless u loads.
@All, I hail oo! Be alert, refuse to hear demonic referees! Our God is too faithful to fail!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Welcome my desire,may ur stay here be short n glorious. @merciful, I was born on d 8 wink ,haPpy bday n Wedding anniversary in advance.may God crown all these with his blessings in ur life n home.may God's bday present to u be wat ur dear heart desires most. @alwaystrue , it is time for God to visit you n d set time is now. God 'll water u d way u've been watering us with his words of encouragement. @all my sisters n brothers in Gods waiting room, God'll do it sooner than u expect IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2013
Morning papas and mamas, trust we are doing great, Christmas is in the air,pls include my name in your Christmas list grin

Cjone2, alwaystrue thanks for the word. More anointing!!!

My Desir01, welcome, you stay here shall be short in Jesus name

Mercifull, double blessing is your portion this month in Jesus Name

@ MIA I hail o abeg show face and come mark register

@ all The Lord will crown this year with goodness and our paths will drop fatness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Udoka 2 how are you doing? Checking in again grin your baby and mine fit be birth mate ohhhhhh ,,but as you said your baby shakara no get part 2.He will be 3 on Thursday so .........!!
@Gen B how are you and your family doing? Long time no talk, I am sometimes amazed that the thread is still going strong, I thank God.

@All how are you all doing hope good. I know I don't come in here often, but I know regular people who come here everyday to cheer each other on do it out of love for one another. It is not easy responding to everyone ,encouraging someone when your own spirit is down.

I did not see the post by mychildren nor do I know the context of the text,but I know was done out of love. Remember I had to expose my own self and troubles to start this thread. You might say I did not show my face so it is ok .But for people to come in here day in, day out and say all what they feel and how at times they go into a sad dark places is enough exposure than anyone wants to share.
I know sometimes people want to be hidden and not show them selves which is ok.But for me I needed prayers, help and advice from everyone around me. I strongly believed that no man/woman could hurt me as long as I had my God. Again I know that approach is not for everyone.
So please let us know God is in control of everything, Nothing evil shall befall anyone who posts here. Let us just keep encouraging each other and staying strong and may God bless us with the babies we so desire and want Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Gud morning all pls help me to interprete dis hormonal profile
L H 6.42
FSH 5.23
PROLACTIN 25.56
PROGESTERONE 45
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2013
My Children, Ejima, skimpychick and everyone, thank u somuch for the welcome, i feel better just with the welcome.

God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Arly, thanks for your post.

@Stevade, i do think your LH and FSH is ok, your prolactin is a little bit high, though depends on the value used, different labs used different parameters.

@all, pls what is the yoruba name, or hausa name for brazil nut? thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
@all good afternoon, hope we are doing great, I ve been busy lately. Honiepie how you dey, thanks for checking up on me. The lord will visit us this month
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hello all mamas and papas in the house. I dey hail all
@desire10 welcome may your stay here not be long
@udoka how far. God is your strenght
@honniepie how are you, hope all is well. Miss you here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Arlington
thanks for always checking on us. God knows what U passed through and
now ur son is already 3. How time flies. @Udoka His grace is enough for
U, no shaking. Couldn't stop laughing on ur post on promotion thread. @honiepie missing U oooh. @all I hail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hi to all mamas and papas in the house,i have been away for a very long time, due to illness, thank God i am ok, and the babies are doing fine.
Welcome all the new comers and i pray ur stay will not be long in Jesus name.
@all, Thanks to all the mamas and papas that have been keeping d thread moving, i pray this year 2013 will not pass u by in Jesus name and i wish u all baby dust in Jesus name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Merciful...God will indeed be merciful to you in His own time.

My-desire...May your stay here be short. God bless you.

Joysolo...thank God you are fine, you will carry to term and deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.

Udoka...we are waiting for the good news o. The Lord is your strength.

Honiepie...our e-doci, how you dey o?

Gen-b...it is well with madam, she is almost there. Thanks for being a wonderful husband.

@all...I hail o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ephesians 5:22,25
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Glorious mothers, treat your husbands as you want your daughters-in-law to treat your sons. Faithful fathers, treat your wives as you want your sons-in-law to treat your daughters.

@aadetoyin, iyadera&chuks, Iya-ejima, Joysolo, mydesire, Arly, skimpychick, zezzy, joybik, mercifull, Mackiebee and all others, May the Lord crown our year with fatness, goodness and joy.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MyDesire01: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chyvia and Mackiebee, God bless u and thanks for the welcome.

Alwaystrue are u a pastor? God bless u for sharing His word with us. Ure blessed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MackieBee: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Alwaystrue...Amen to your prayers. Thank you so much for being there. May God bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.