Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5528537 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
@alwaystrue amen and thanks for the word
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
stevade: Gud morning all pls help me to interprete dis hormonal profile
L H 6.42
FSH 5.23
PROLACTIN 25.56
PROGESTERONE 45
below is D range 4 all of dem
LH(0.5-12iu/L)
Fsh(2-15miu/ml)
Prolatin(5-25ng/ml)
Progesterone(3-35ng/ml).so from. D range it shows dat ur progesterone is higher dan d range likewise d prolatin wich is higher wit just (.56).tanks

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Always true Amen. Keep doing d good work. God is our help. @Joysolo welcome back. To God be d glory.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaEjima(f): 12:19am On Dec 04, 2013
@Alwaystrue, Amen to ur prayers. @Joysolo, thank God for u.. May God continue to watch over u and d babies IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2013
good morning to all the beautiful mothers in the house, please where can i get organic coconut oil drink in lagos and how much is it. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2013
@ babe01. try Natural nigerian website. they are in lagos. they sell virgin coconut oil dont no if its d same wit wat u are asking off. goes btwn 1k to 1.8k depending on size.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2013
@joysolo welcome back d lord is your strenght
@babe01 if what u mean by organic is the one without any chemical,coconut oil is something u can make at home by urself.
1-get coconut as many as u need,cut it open
2-rinse and blend,after blending
3-get a sieve to seperate the chaff from the milky liquid
4-pour the milky liquid in a pot and place on fire let it continue boiling untill all the water got dry.
Once the water dry off,d remnant will be ur pure and delicious coconut oil
@all una good morning o,our miracLe will not elude us this month,by the special grace of God.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2013
@mydesire, ayakanoh, joybik, mackiebee, Iya-Ejima, beyond douubt I know God is faithful and never allows His words to fall to the ground. Common, he parted the red sea, rained bread from heaven, provided water through the rock for His people. Let us get to the level of knowing that God is bigger than any challenge combined.
@Mydesire, I am not an ordained pastor o...not yet. Lolz.

@Udobaby, Udopauly, e af happen yet? We dey wait for the fantastic news.

2 King 3:15-18
15 Now bring me someone who can play the harp.”
While the harp was being played, the power of the LORD came upon Elisha
16 and he said, “This is what the LORD says: This dry valley will be filled with pools of water!
17 You will see neither wind nor rain, says the LORD, but this valley will be filled with water. You will have plenty for yourselves and your cattle and other animals.
18 But this is only a simple thing for the LORD, for he will make you victorious over the army of Moab!

Oh how soothing it is when God speaks to us. The armies of the King of Israel, Edom and Judah were to war against Moab and these armies got to a dry patch where there was no water after marching for about 7 days and they were afraid they would be weakened by thirst and get defeated but God spoke through Elisha that in that very wilderness without rain or wind, water will flow for them and their animals to drink. KJV says Elisha told them to dig trenches or gutters that the water will pass through. That is faith!
And water flowed. Lord, fill my trenches, dug in faith, with the rivers of your divine fruitfulness. Amen. Pray as led.

Have you dug your trenches/gutters/drainage today in faith of the outpouring of God's miracle of abundance, fruitfulness and breakthrough? Is your heart prepared with faith to receive the manifestation of the word of God?
Infact if you read on from verse 18, you will see that it was that same water that was used to defeat the enemy for the sun shone on the water after it gushed out and the moabite army 'saw blood' and thought the 3 kings had fought and killed themselves.
Hmmmn, May all who wish me harm, be confused at my testimony to their own shame. You can pray that prayer for yourself.

Good morning all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2013
@alwaystrue, God will bless you real good. You are soooo sweet.

@all, Abeg, lets use today to praise this Mighty God on behalf of our own Udoka. No prayer point, just praises.The bible said God inhabits the praises of his people. Lets praise him for what he has done in her life and what he will soon do. This week is her week IJN shocked shocked.

God Almighty, The king of Kings, Lord of Lords, better than the best, Mightier than the mighty. Ancient that never gets old, The lion of the tribe of Judah, Okwuru onye na amaghi ekwu okwu. Odi nma na eme nma, Nwanne otu onye. Ike ka Ike, God Almighty we your special children in this thread bless your holy name for all you have done for us individually and collectively. If it were not for you, the wicked will have made a mess of our lives but your Mighty hand has been with us.

Daddy, we thank you specially today for the life of your sweet daughter Udoka and her family,, We Thank you for making her pregnant, we thank you for preserving and protecting the baby(ies) in her womb upto this time, We bless you because in due season, she will bring forth like the Hebrew woman. We will soon hear the sound of the baby(ies) and that of the mother. May all the glory, praise, honour and thanksgiving be ascribed onto your holy name IJN. All we have come to say today is Thank you dear Lord for your daughter IJN.

14 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by opeoluwa2(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2013
babe01: good morning to all the beautiful mothers in the house, please where can i get organic coconut oil drink in lagos and how much is it. thanks

Gudday babe01
I'm a distributor of original coconut oil.
Price is #500- #1000 per bottle.
U can call me on 08161234682.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kyrieEleison: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Good morning sisters,
How body nah? I have been busy treating myself of the cervicitis that the enemy sent my way.
I have been thinking, I may have got my BFP long ago if I had gone for a through medical check-up. I th
I did my hormonal assay some months ago and it all came back as normal.
I was spending heavily on drugs and supplements. When I say heavily I mean heavily o. No way.
This HSG cost me only 11k and some days of nausea. I believe God that the sleepless nights will soon be over for us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2013
cjnone2: @alwaystrue, God will bless you real good. You are soooo sweet.

@all, Abeg, lets use today to praise this Mighty God on behalf of our own Udoka. No prayer point, just praises.The bible said God inhabits the praises of his people. Lets praise him for what he has done in her life and what he will soon do. This week is her week IJN shocked shocked.

God Almighty, The king of Kings, Lord of Lords, better than the best, Mightier than the mighty. Ancient that never gets old, The lion of the tribe of Judah, Okwuru onye na amaghi ekwu okwu. Odi nma na eme nma, Nwanne otu onye. Ike ka Ike, God Almighty we your special children in this thread bless your holy name for all you have done for us individually and collectively. If it were not for you, the wicked will have made a mess of our lives but your Mighty hand has been with us.

Daddy, we thank you specially today for the life of your sweet daughter Udoka and her family,, We Thank you for making her pregnant, we thank you for preserving and protecting the baby(ies) in her womb upto this time, We bless you because in due season, she will bring forth like the Hebrew woman. We will soon hear the sound of the baby(ies) and that of the mother. May all the glory, praise, honour and thanksgiving be ascribed onto your holy name IJN. All we have come to say today is Thank you dear Lord for your daughter IJN.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Jingle Bell Rock
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air.
What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell rock
grin grin cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2013
@ all Thank u for welcoming me back, is just that i have missed so many pages, and i dont know how to catch up,
@Arlington A big AMEN to that your prayer, she will deliver like the hebrew women in Jesus name.
@Alwaystrue i like reading ur scripture words, it always makes makes me feel good, i i pray that ur testimony will be quicker in jesus name.
@ kyrie-Eleison, i wish u quick recovery and ur BFP will follow in Jesus name.
@ all dont cease in praying and praising God, he will see us all through AND SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
JOYSOLO: @ all Thank u for welcoming me back, is just that i have missed so many pages, and i dont know how to catch up,
@Arlington A big AMEN to that your prayer, she will deliver like the hebrew women in Jesus name.
@Alwaystrue i like reading ur scripture words, it always makes makes me feel good, i i pray that ur testimony will be quicker in jesus name.
@ kyrie-Eleison, i wish u quick recovery and ur BFP will follow in Jesus name.
@ all dont cease in praying and praising God, he will see us all through AND SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS IN JESUS NAME.
It was cjnone2's prayer just halaed abig AMEN!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Cjone2 AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emerald12: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hi@ all. I'm new to this thread. I've been married for 4yrs n ttcing for as long. Nice to have such a grt thread n to know one isn't alone in the ttc journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mychildren(f): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Morning mamas and papas, the joy The Lord shall continue to be our strength.

@ skimpychick how are you and Lo, you will deliver like Hebrew women in Jesus name.

@ Arly thanks for checking on us, whoa your baby is 3. Thank God for his faithfulness. God will continue to be with you and your family. You should be warming up for another baby grin

@ stevade our sabi sabi mamas has responded. There's this book someone talked about on this thread sometimes ago, it's called fertility and conception by Zita West it's really good.

@ Joysolo welcome back iya Ibeji, you will deliver like Hebrew women in Jesus name. Try and rest well and take things easy.

@ always baby our awaiting to be ordained pastor, The Lord will bless and make his face shine upon you. My prayer for you is in Prov11v 25

@ cjone2 another pastor and prophetess in the making. I say a BIG AMEN to your prayers. The Lord almighty will bless Udoka and family, she will deliver safely, like Hebrew women. Her life will continue to be a testimony. She has been active member and always contributing on thread. I'm so happy for her. God bless her real good. Cjone2 my prayer for you is that God almighty will perfect all that concerns you.
@ pinky I hail o

@ all our Mia mothers, we miss you, come and drop a line. Safe06,beloved1993,Shiloh,omonikiba ,Mamatriplet,pinkinmama,chimdalu85,beetle,camrygmail ,wonyi,Godiyaalways, oct20,wannabeamum,zen joy,honiepie, mowafruitful,tuned seun,ipio and others I couldn't mention their names.

@ all I just want to remind us that faithful is he that calleth us, who also who do it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
And so Father we love you, for you first loved us
We bless your holy Name because You are good
We appreciate you for your steadfast love which never fails,
Its new every morning, O Lord,
Be thou magnified in Jesus name.
Daddy, we praise you for everyone,
Specifically at this hour we lift up your name on behalf of our sister, your daughter, Udoka
We thank you for your faithfulness, because you started it and you will surely complete it
With a comprehensive faith in the blood of Jesus we lift her unto you right now,
At whatever stage she is now we thank you because you will answer your name in her life and situation
We are grateful O Lord because hers shall be like the Hebrew women of old
We give you praise because there shall be no complication no matter how small
We thank you because you will work through the medical personnel assigned to her
We exalt your name because sound of rejoicing, according to your word, will soon come from her tent
Blessed be your name, Father, because the baby, the mother and father shall be alive and in great health.
You are our help in ages past and our hope for years to come, do it again O Lord.
The glory shall be returned to you.
We praise in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen and Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=NecheBaby6]below is D range 4 all of dem
LH(0.5-12iu/L)
Fsh(2-15miu/ml)
Prolatin(5-25ng/ml)
Progesterone(3-35ng/ml).so from. D range it shows dat ur progesterone is
higher dan d range likewise d prolatin wich is higher wit just
(.56).tanks[/quote]

@ Neche thanks God bless u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
@emerald12 welcome. wishing u a speedy bfp in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Joysolo, eeya, pele o, we thank God for your life and LO's. It's so good to 'see' you again.
@Emerald, you're welcome to the thread of winners. May your stay be short and fun-filled.
@Always, thanks for the admonition
@Pink aka Mama Santa wink Xmas mode alredy activated, I feel you o!
@Everyone, happy midweek o. Sparkling baby dust to us all.One love kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
Heavenly father creator of all things, I thank you for making our dear sister UDOKA to conceive by your grace. The babies in her womb are precious gift, protect her and her babies and Dh from all evil and dangers. I pray for a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen.
Oh Lord let her give birth to a fruitful vine to bring joy to her and her family.
God please also bless us here with our own Lo that we. Will have cause to raise you IJN AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Emerald12 welcome your stay here will not be long
@joysolo welcome back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
praise God, grin grin grin. I dey see you oo. dancing azonto already. Is that you? the one and only safe06 Nigeria PLC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
hallo fruitful mamas how dey go dey go? I have been mia,not cause I wanted to,but cause of reasons beyond me but I thank God for His grace,i'm back,stronger,better,happier,fatter,sexier,taller. Alhamdulillah.
I can't go back and read all the posts I missed, but permit me to congratulate d bellefull mammas,and the soon to be bellefull.
Udobaby,e b like say ur prince no gree commot cause of the fresh fruits and veggies u dey give am chop abi,oya we af tired of waiting for him oooo,start drinking garri ,no sugar or kulikuli oooo,nobori go tell HRH to discharge out here fasterly...lol..
@ alwaystrue, u are a darlingnus,ur testimony is around d corner.amin.
@efriefribori,anything for the gals?
I af mils u all.
@ newbies,owo onile nkor? Abeg cjnonnzy aka my besty,help me collect the money from them.

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good afternoon all.
Madam has been admitted because of very high BP.
Once they can stabilise her BP the baby would be delivered by cs due to risk to mother and baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ genbuhari,Insha Allah, madam will put to bed safely,and we shall hear the cry of the baby too... please all,lets pray briefly for genbuhari 's wifey and baby....
@cjnonnzy,i sight u too..heheeeheeee.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
winkHmm.I have a very strong feeling I'm going to ve a bday mate
Thanks people for your prayers and good wishes.God bless us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by muma(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
@ Alwaystrue, i am always inspired by your message . May GØD̶̲̥̅̊'s knowledge and wisdom never depart from you.

@ cjonne, Amen to your words of praise.

@ udopaully, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ has done it , cos He said so in jer 29 vrs 11.

@ safe, ΩεІςφ♏ε back , we missed you die, if go out like dis again , U̶̲̥̅̊ go pay owo omo nile.

@Gen , it well with ur Dw and lo, they are safe in GØD̶̲̥̅̊'s hands, no weapon formed against them shall prosper IJN, Amen

@all, wishing us BFP in dis eleventh hour .
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lord we thank you for GenB for we know everything works together for good to those who are called by yo name. Perfect what you have started in our sister Udoka and Genb's life in JESUS NAME AMEN

All newbies welcome, safelicious good u back.
@honeypie n diamondring where are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.