Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5529825 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (3057) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2013
congratulation to our new mama boyboy, Uduka and welcome our charming prince, i am so happy to hear the goodnews that is flying everywhere around the thread, may d Joy never cease in ur household in Jesus name.
@Tbaby4real thanks for welcoming me, how body God is ur strength.

@all as we celebrate uduka toaday, may celebration never cease in our household in Jesus name, baby dust to everybody in the house.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Luke 1:57-58
57 Now Elisabeth's full time came that she should be delivered; and she brought forth a son.
58 And her neighbours and her cousins heard how the Lord had shewed great mercy upon her; and they rejoiced with her.

@Udomama, the above scripture is for you. When your FULL TIME came that you should be delivered; despite all the quit notice wey you give baby before now, the boy just dey laugh you for belle; you brought forth a son, a child that came in to cool the heart of our sisters, a child that came when the thread was just picking up after a period of dryness, a child that came when we realised how important it is for us to lift each other up, a child that came to bring back our MIA mamas especially @safe (she brought her funnies to make us laugh more...Nehi?), a child that came to make us all rejoice with you when we see how God has mercy on us all.
Because of the joy in this thread which has strengthened us all the more, may this year 2013 also be crowned with the joy of conceptions for us all who wait on the Lord for God-glorifying testimonies. Amen.

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by pintoxx(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats sis Udoka,we glorify d name of d Lord 4 cing u thru dis pregnancy n 4 safe delivery,may his name alone b praised.
Alwaystrue,thanks 4ur words of encouragmt n feeding us always wit scriptural quotes,may God reward u 4ur contribution on dis thread.
Safe,welcome back,we av mils u oh.
MyChildren,how u dey,abeg enjoy dh now cos when d kids start rolling u mit b 2busy 2 spend ample time wif him.
Genbuhari,May God c u thru,u shall hav cause 2 laugh loud soon.
Skimpychick,favoredgal,iyabetajos,diamond ring n all d Peggy mom's,d eyz of d Lord is upon u n lol.
Emerald ,n all d newbies,ur welcome,wish u but a brief stay here.
Pinky baby,yes oh,enjoy d season ,luv ur spirit gal.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats,udoka,u are welcome prince charming,(kaabo shee daadaa l'ode,kaabo,a ti nreti re,kaabo)Olorun a da e si o,Wa ni owoo ire leyin.To all mia mamas,welcome back.May we all share this type of good news in 9 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
@ Joysolo thanks ooo my sister, body dey. Hope you are strong? Kisses to your Los kiss kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JOYSOLO(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2013
@ Tbaby4real i am strong by God grace, amd Los are doing fine, is just that it i have been battling with red degeneration of fibriod, so painful i know i will escape it in jesus name. thanks for asking after me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2013
JOYSOLO: @ Tbaby4real i am strong by God grace, amd Los are doing fine, is just that it i have been battling with red degeneration of fibriod, so painful i know i will escape it in jesus name. thanks for asking after me.
Sorry dear, You are almost there. God will perfect everything for you. We shall rejoice with you and Los come April. Stay positive and remain calm. Love you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Moyinoluwa83: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
@Udoka, udopauli, udobaby!!! Congratulations o. All glory and adoration be to almighty God. I am really happy for you. May he be a leader of his generation and may God bless him abundantly.

@all, our dear sis Udoka's story has shown us that after all trials and tribulations, God will fulfill His promise to us. Let us keep hope alive.

May this joy and happiness go round. Amin

@cjnone, how far with ur shoe. Aboki don deliver, the time has come o. Skelewu things.

@safe, omonikiba, joysolo. Una welcome.

@all newbies, ure welcome. In the next 9 months you will deliver safely. Amin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Praise the Lord, Udo nwannem, congrats for this new blessings that maketh rich and adds no sorrow, He will be a wonder and enternal excellency to His generation. Please take care of your self and my prince as we await the full gist of this testimony. Father you have done it for Udo, please do much more for GenB's dw. We will also give u the glory for every member of this thread.

@Pinkky, Am in Xmas mood with you in full force.

@Newbies, you are welcome and all MIA sisters welcome as Gold carpets await you all.

@Honiepiepie m, Kindly show face as we celebrate in love. How are LOs doing? am missing thee biko nu.

@JOSOLO, the Lord is your muzzle, we are already confident that God will give you this testimony like Udo at the appointed Time too. Fear not and rest wella.
@iykmau: Amen and Amen to that loaded prayer oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kyrieEleison: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
God has done it ooooooo. Udoka my sister God will bless and keep this child for you. May he continue to be a source of joy and peace to you. May we all be in the same situation nine months time(me na twins I want)
Gen Buhari,calm down God is in control we await the good news. Me na small stout I dey drink o coolGod has done it ooooooo. Udoka my sister God will bless and keep this child for you. May he continue to be a source of joy and peace to you. May we all be in the same situation nine months time(me na twins I want)
Gen Buhari,calm down God is in control we all await the good news. Me na small stout I dey drink sha.

where are you @ honiepie.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Singing* you are higher than the highest , greater than than the greatest, there is nothing impossible for you to do.

Udoka congratulations my sister this is the Lord's doing we are so glad.

@alwaystrue may the Lord keep you and be gracious to you. May he cause his counternance to shine upon you and may he enlarge yo coast in the name of JESUS CHRIST amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by emerald12: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats to the latest mum. God bless n keep your son, he will be a blessing to his generation. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by stevade(f): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Udoka congratulations !!! HE that did ur own will surely answer our prayers.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Big congratulations to mummy UD.I'm so happy for u.
Ur baby quickly came out so that we won't be birthday mates.But is ok we r till birthmonth mates grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blendy77(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Udokaaaa, big congratulations oooooooo! Thank God for the arrival of your Prince. We thank Him specially for bringing joy and laughter to your household after all you went through. Am happy for you Dear, God is faithful and will ever remain faithful to give this kind of smile to all our remaining waiting mothers. Welcome LO! My love and kisses to him.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
You do mighty things,you do glorious things,you are a faithful God,awesome is your name...
Dear lord I am most humbled by your goodness in the life of udoka,thank you for putting smiles on her face,thank you for the little prince which you have used to decorate her life.thank you Jesus.
Udobaby a big congraaatuulaatioon to you.my dear you deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
big congratulations udoka, your child shall be a blessing to your family.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by multiply: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congratulations Udoka on the arrival of your christmas present from God. May he grow 2 be a̶̲̥̅ blessing 2 his generation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats Ud, this baby is God's gift which doesn't add any sorrow. This child will increase in stature n wisdom n u wd not hv any cause to regret his arrival IJN, amen. I rejoice wt u n dh. Hugs n kisses to baby.
@My desire n Emerald, u ar welcome n may ur stay b fulfilling IJN, amen.
@Safe n all d other MIA mamas, welcome n receive blue/lemon carpet(ala Safe).

@Gen B, God has ur dw n lo in his palm. Chill n see what d Lord wd do.
For d rest of d household, Baba God is still in d business of performing wonders. Hold on to him n he wd show up.

This is my birth / marriage month. Please keep me in ur thots n prayers.
Shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
hello everyone

udoka, congrats dear.ur baby shall bring good tidings.

pls i need d supernatural childbirth softcopy, can anyone send to smokeymaris@gmail.com pleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! i take God beg una, thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Udoka2 today I rejoice with you.I am happy beyond words!!
The God of Jacob,of Daniel and of Sarah has shown he is God.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Branxman: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats baby mama! This is quite interesting. I hope I should get this forum informed when my wife delivers another baby to receive this blessings because we went through some years of ttc before we got connected. But seriously, I hope am not meddling into the woman's world/thread.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Branxman: Congrats baby mama! This is quite interesting. I hope I should get this forum informed when my wife delivers another baby to receive this blessings because we went through some years of ttc before we got connected. But seriously, I hope am not meddling into the woman's world/thread.

no u are not. welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
@smokey did u see the book?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rute: @smokey did u see the book?
yes yes..... just saw it. thanks a lot, i reallllllllllllyyyyy appreciate. bin trying to get hold of dat book. may God bless u exceedingly, tnx smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bloomingbuds(f): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Udo mamaaaaaa !!! God is too faithful to fail. He has done it again.
Congrats darling sista. Ur child shall grow up to bring u happiness , he will be a blessing to his generation. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Rute or Smokey pls can u send me the book?
joybik@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
@all I hail ooh
@Gen B how's madam. Hope she's alright now. God is ur strength.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokeydrinky: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
joybik: @Rute or Smokey pls can u send me the book?
joybik@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
@all I hail ooh
@Gen B how's madam. Hope she's alright now. God is ur strength.

seen??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Honiepie24: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Uddy,at Gods own time he made every fin exceedingly beautiful,words cnt xpress my gratitude to him,congratulations dear sis at ur graduation,u passed tru nairaland ttc thread,to preggie thread nd finally to the new mums thread,may the birth of this child revive break through nd open doors in ur life & family in jesus name,amen

@mowafruitful,joybik,iya dera & chucks,rute,ayaakanoh,taramisore,babe01 & all that asked after me,thanx a million,am always wit u @ heart,jus bn real busy in d past few days,cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
hey, see Honiepie. darl welcome back. Missed U so much. It is well with U in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
hey, see Honiepie. darl welcome back. Missed U so much. It is well with U in Jesus Name AMEN.

@Hopeful where are u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (3057) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.