Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394944 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
hey, see Honiepie. darl welcome back. Missed U so much. It is well with U in Jesus Name AMEN.

@Hopeful where are u? @Smokey Thanks. i'll check, my network is messing up now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
What can I say unto thy Lord all I have to say is thank u Lord..singing..A̶̲̥̅♏ so Ђå̝̅p̲̣̣̣̥p̲̣̣̣̥Y̲̅ Fø̲̣̣я̅ u Udako...congratulations.may God continue to increase Ɣ☺ΰя household.@genB...the God that start His Ğoº°˚°ºϑ work will finish it Fø̲̣̣я̅ u.put Ɣ☺ΰя mind @ rest n give thanks.
To all,this year is not over untill it is over...we will all get our heart desire IJN.
Baby dust to all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ Udoka,Thank God for the the safe delivery.He does beautiful things in his own time,we rejoice and celebrate with you. Congrats,you have been a source of faith,courage and source of inspiration to us. May God bless your home
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
omonikiba: Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,Hallelujah,
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth,
Hallelujah.

To the God who alone can defeat bareness and micarrieges be praise, honour, adoration, blessing, glory. I bless you Lord for a dear sister.

He don't only take away the sins of the whole world, He took barreness from us and gave us fruitfulness. He also stop the miscarrying womb and make it bring to fruition. Hallelujahhhhhhhh.

Congrats my sister Udoka, the Lord has shamed barreness and miscariages. To him be all the Glory. I throwey salute Jesus.

@Genbuhari, be at peace, just relax and watch God do His work ok, you are not permitted to share bad news here, ahahaahhaha, just return and tell us you kissed you baby and hugged tight your dear wife. You will never know loss again concerning this matter. Amen.

No more loss for anyone, no loss of pregnancy, no loss of marriage, no loss of years. Every day spent in our marriages will be fruitful.

Let there be bfps following because this baby must receive aburo (younger) from every woman on this thread in nine months in Jesus name. So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen. Oya, the door is open, no can shot it, let there be manifestations of your great power in a mighty way by the power of your Spirit oh my Lord and my God. Amen.

Let bfp news begin now.
AMEN to ur prayer.@udoka congrat.d good Lord will preserve u nd ur son.he will be a source of joy,multiple blessings,supernatural breakthrough.he will nt be found among d vagabonds,wayward,taut.he shall be light unto his generation............
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
smokey drinky: hello everyone

udoka, congrats dear.ur baby shall bring good tidings.

pls i need d supernatural childbirth softcopy, can anyone send to smokeymaris@gmail.com ppleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! i take God beg una, thanks.
please i take God beg u if u get it forward to my mailoo.ifydon14@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rute: @smokey did u see the book?
RUTE please sent to meoo.ifydon14@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ah , I missed ooOo. Logged on since a.m but could not post was so busy.

Congrats @ udoka mummy. May joy continue to grow in ur home. Kiss shakara prince for me. Pls someone help me with a red carpet or orange carpet for the shakara baby oooo. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by chiclasweet: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
congrats @udoka,more joyful news on this thread by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Echala: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Udobaby big congrats to you and yours, he shall indeed be a source of blessing to the family and his generation IJN AMEN.
Favored girl how body? Pinky love it is well with you IJN.
Always baby, you shall never know dryness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Really expecting from udoka,i cant wait to hear from her @Godsgrace,pls forgive me for this,i dont ,mean to cause any trouble but just to call ur attention to the way u quote peoples post,pls let it be reduced to the minimum becos it waste pages.if u want to refer to any post,just use @sososo. Pls dont be offended,i love u.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Echala where have u been. Thanks ojare my sista, compliments of the season
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Udoka, congratulations. Your testimony is a faith booster. May this child be a blessing to his generation, the kingdom of God and his family. That purpose of God for his life which d devil tried to fight by delaying his coming shall be fulfilled in Jesus nme.

Welcome back all d mia mothers - omonikiba, safeos, joysolko, u are all highly welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uteh: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Udoka, congratulations. Your testimony is a faith booster. May this child be a blessing to his generation, the kingdom of God and his family. That purpose of God for his life which d devil tried to fight by delaying his coming shall be fulfilled in Jesus nme.

Welcome back all d mia mothers - omonikiba, safeos, joysolko, etc u are all highly welcome.

@Alwaystrue, thank you for your enriching messages. May you continue to flourish as you continually drink and share d water of d Word.

@Honiepie, how body, Jesus loves u so much.

Sleep tight everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by comely(f): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ Udoka congrats, so happy for you, the child will always bring smile to your faces IJN @all we shall all be celebrated..it will be of great pleasure if I can get the book forwarded to me too...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:50am On Dec 06, 2013
@all
Thank you my precious people. Sorry I couldn't bring the news myself, devil tried but our God prevailed and made our joy full. To Him I give all the glory.
If God can do it for me after 6yrs+ pls hang in there no matter the medical challenge, He will come through for you and give u d best. He really blessed us with a very handsome boy , I couldn't have asked for more.
NANICHUKWU my son is today a reality, pls name your testimony, I have been paying tithe monthly with this name since 2009 when I got d revelation to do so, I always tell God that I haven't read in my bible where people in heaven pay tithe, so He shd release him to me here on earth.

I want to use this opportunity to reveal that udoka2 is same person as Mypeace, pls undrstand, I had a reason for d change.

@arly, labala;
You two already knew am mypeace, thanks for being there for me, we started this thread together, and now the lord has made me a mother as he did for u two
@Echala
You were part of the early birds, am once again happy for you, the grace of God that saw us thru is much available for you.
@VENUS and UTEH
You two were part us too. Just know that our Redeemer liveth. I don't have any doubt that ur seasons of laughter are closer than u can imagine.

@all
Wishing everybody rains of BFPs. I really love you all. I will share d birth story on pg thread later.

Much Love to u all!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyf(f): 5:04am On Dec 06, 2013
@udoka, thank God for ur life and ur testinmony!!!
I always wondered what happened to mypeace and always tot to myself thatu were experiencing the same issues,praying she got a solution like u did, not knowing its the same person! cheesy

I give u a month of rest oh, do the next one sharply!!!

To all the old posters on this thread, God will bless ur perseverance with your innermost desires. Be still and know that HE is God. We shall rejoice with u soonest IJn
@cjone2, alwaystrue,pink22, u are always in my prayers.

@newbies, may ur stay be short IJN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 5:39am On Dec 06, 2013
udoka2: @all
Thank you my precious people. Sorry I couldn't bring the news myself, devil tried but our God prevailed and made our joy full. To Him I give all the glory.
If God can do it for me after 6yrs+ pls hang in there no matter the medical challenge, He will come through for you and give u d best. He really blessed us with a very handsome boy , I couldn't have asked for more.
NANICHUKWU my son is today a reality, pls name your testimony, I have been paying tithe monthly with this name since 2009 when I got d revelation to do so, I always tell God that I haven't read in my bible where people in heaven pay tithe, so He shd release him to me here on earth.

I want to use this opportunity to reveal that udoka2 is same person as Mypeace, pls undrstand, I had a reason for d change.

@arly, labala;
You two already knew am mypeace, thanks for being there for me, we started this thread together, and now the lord has made me a mother as he did for u two
@Echala
You were part of the early birds, am once again happy for you, the grace of God that saw us thru is much available for you.
@VENUS and UTEH
You two were part us too. Just know that our Redeemer liveth. I don't have any doubt that ur seasons of laughter are closer than u can imagine.

@all
Wishing everybody rains of BFPs. I really love you all. I will share d birth story on pg thread later.

Much Love to u all!
Udoka2
The joy I feel is just crazy and pure.You were the 4th or 5th person that responded to this thread and I know you saw people come and go with pregnancies. You had your ups and downs but you remained strong with your faith in God and now he has showed him self.The days I was down at the start of this thread your words of encouragement helped me.I never got you off my mind don't know why,I guess God wanted me to see his work in you now and know he never fails.Thank God for your baby I am sure you have counted his fingers and toes 20 times!!! sending you lots of love and God's light your way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Arlington(f): 5:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Joy!!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by labella12: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Udoka aka MyPeace congratulations. Nanichukwu you are welcome we have been waiting for you our prince.you will be a source of blessing to your parents. This is a very big testimony everybody should draw strength from. Baba God you are too much we thank you for all you have done. The joy in my heart knows no bounds.

Mypeace is a mummy now! welcome to motherhood. I am also glad that as he did for us, he has done for you and will do for every mother on this thread. Let the rain of BFP begin.

GenBuhari it is well with your wife. We await your goodnews
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 06, 2013
udoka,
congrats once again.
I always wondered what happened to mypeace. smiley

take care of yourself and lo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oct20: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2013
congrats,dear udoka.God bless Nanichukwu.
Iya ibeji...longest time,sis?hp you saw my msg?
@all...good morning.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2013
My Goodnesssssssss, my Lord, seeeee ooooo, just three days ago, when I read Udoka don born, something just spoke to my heart, mypeace don born, haaaa, I begin to read mypeace profile to correlate with Udoka's own, I saw some correlation but I don't wana add it to my post, make I no cause cata cata, was like if its God's Spirit that said it, Udoka wiLl surely confirm it, now this.

Haaaaaa, am elated, joyful, grateful to God, I bless you Lord for Mypeace, I love you Udoka, the first post I made on this thread, you answer me, even to every other person, you never let go any question without an answer. Oh most grateful to God! Yes I am. Above all, your baby is a miracle. I feel something so different. God is faithful indeed.

@all No matter the report, no matter how long, you too will carry your babies, change your name, reframe it na u be u, you will share your own testimonies. I salute God ooooooooo.

Ok now, Aladuni and Venus, let your womb hear God now in Jesus name, hold on to God nowwww, He is visiting the oldies, @Alwaystrue, its time to sing a new song of joy. @Ebony, where are you now, come carry your baby. Everyone, its time oooooo.

@MamaTriplet, oyaaaa, register and come, no need to disclose ur identity until you born, its alowed. Hahahaha, oh Lord, weldone.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2013
Hahahahaha, got more convinced when I read where you said, you have. Been on nairaland since 2006, I checked my peace and saw she registered 2006. Am just too happy ooooooo. Haba, God is great.

So Uteh, common, get ready, all the oldies, get ready ooooooooooo. Everyone, get ready, there is gonna be out pouring soooooon.

Maybe there should be a praise night, abi? Decide Alwaytrue. @Pink22, our choir master, lead us in the praise night with some songs.

Yes Favouredgal, the God of April, the God of August will do double this month even more than double, cos Udoka2 baby must collect aburo from every woman in nine months. And some sooner.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omonikiba(f): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Let everyone put aside all the drugs, acv, bsm, and all the gbogbo ti gbo, come come praise God, enough of chemicals in the body that has not yielded pregnancy, enough of spending and spending that has not yielded result, enough of all your prescriptions!!!!, let's praise.

Let's praise. Praise night jor, @Mamatriplet, you must register before praise night oooo. But I wonder how you go take talk when I no go know say na you. Lol, Delta pikin plus wafi talk, I go must knoow, plus all the eye rolling smiley you always add to your posts, ahahahah, I go catch ya.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2013
WOW! it has been confirmed o,my suspicion has been confirmed.

@ Omonikiba the similarities were rily rily striking, even as at yesterday i was going tru mypeace profile and thinking, could it be? lolz. I'm so so hapi for you Udoka.

i understand your name change, its not easy @ all.

@Venus,alwaystrue and Beetle the God that came through for Udoka/mypeace HAS also come through for you. he has done that which he promised to do in your lives and also for the rest of us oldies.

Welcome to the world Nanichukwu. ure blessed beyond thoughts and words.

O LOrd my God, youre the same yesterday, today and forever and you said your word shall not return to you void. You declared over my life to be fruitful and multiply and so I AM fruitful and will multiply. I wnt struggle to multiply because you didnt make it so. waiting O lord for your perfect timing and refuse to count the years.

Thank you my God my Creator. I'm grateful.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Udoka and the use of 'abegi'. If i say i dint know you were mypeace, i will be lying.

Congrats once again and welcome to the world Nanichukwu. May God remember everyone especially the oldies you have identified for good in Jesus name

I can only imagine how christmas celebration will be for you Udoka

@Echala..im doing great..hope you are?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2013
This is for you NANICHUKWU for bringing us so much joy:

SANTA BABY
Santa Baby, just slip a sable under the tree
For me, been an awful good girl
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Santa baby, a 54 convertible too
Light blue, I’ll wait up for you,
dear Santa baby,
so hurry down the chimney tonight
Think of all the fun I’ve missed
Think of all the Fella’s that I haven’t kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you’ll check out my Christmas list
Santa Baby, I want a yact and really
that’s not a lot
Been an angel all year
Santa Honey, one little thing i really need
The deed to a platinum mine
Santa cutie, fill my stocking with a duplex
And cheques, sign your ‘x’ on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight
Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tiffany’s
I really do believe in you
Let´s see if you believe in me
Santa Baby, forgot to mention one little thing
A ring, I don’t mean on the phone
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry…tonight
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2013
For Jesus is my portion,
My constant friend is He,
His eyes are on the Sparrow,
And I know He watches me....

@Udoka2 aka Mypeace, I am short of words. All I can say is thank you Lord. Hmmmmmn...I rejoice with you @mypeace. I am sure you would not have wanted it any other way.
He showed His acts to the Israelites, and His Way to Moses. He is the Master of the Universe.
@Udoka2, see the rejoicing, see the outpouring, see the joy, see the hope, see the return of people because of Nanichukwu (What does it mean please). I Thank God for your patience, your humour, your belief despite it all. This is so wonderful a news, who will not glorify God.
@Udoka2, try sleep ok? No count toes 2 million times o, I can just imagine the joy.
Everybody looku lookuu, see what the Lord has done.....

Hmmmmmn, Lord I pray for all the mamas who started this thread like @Venus, Uteh, Ebony and so many more that may have come and gone, all others also eagerly trusting, that because of your name and your word, surprise us beyond what our imagine. Dumbfound them in awe of what only you can do.

@Omonikiba, Ebony, I am strengthened more. Amen. It is our season of rejoicing.

When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, na like dream e do us, we just dey look say 'God na me you bless reach like this?'.

@Omonikiba, Pink22 oya open floor, its time to dance! @MamaT, you need to answer your name o, call yourself, Iyaberin or whatever abegiiiiii land here now!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Udoka mama, congratulation! Ur prince shall grow in wisdom knowledge and understanding of God. Jst as Jesus Christ bring good tidings so shall good tidings, God's Blessing and peace follow suit. AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2013
Hey. My peace , I no get ur time now asthma tins on ma mind.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2013
@ Udoka2, your life is indeed a testimony and I love that name NANICHUKWU.

@ always true it means ONLY GOD I think...

God in his mysterious ways, does his things his own ways and he has proven that in the life of Udo mumy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2013
@ alwaystrue. Amen.

@Venuss. It is well with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.