Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398045 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tbaby4real abeg no vex,my honey potato,i will do it now now now

@iya idera&chucks grin grin grin

@cjonne our God is unquestionable,he does his things in his own way,he is oba alaragbaida

amazon2012 happy birthday to you sweetie,next year will be double celebration for u and your family.

@omonakpa ure powerfully welcome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello mamas

@ iyadera&chucks thanks dear....
@ Cjnone thanks for the prayers.....Amen. Our time is now.
@ ayaakanoh thaks dear (((((hugs))))).
@ Safelicious mama you are right dear, nothing dey pursue us oooo. We need to have faith in Him and trust His judgement as it's always for our good. Btw, why you forget your person like that na? U no ask of me ooooo
@genbuhari may God perfect everything for you and dw.... We shall rejoice with you at the appropriate time. My love to madam.

@ all how una dey? Love you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
@SAFE...i am fine..thanks for asking after me; i am so so glad that this thread has been restored to its full glory and im sure God has a lot in store for us before the year runs out

@tbaby my love good to see you bubbling

@ pink22, Ayaakanoh, kaynee, tbaby may God cause his face to shine on you

@always & smiler, thanks for all the uplifting links and words

@amazon2012..happy birthday, may your dreams come thru

@skimpy happy belated birthday. How is LO? Hv u entered second trimester now?

@newbies..welcome on here..may your time in the waiting room be short ijn.

@cjonne, @lore& temi, @ omonikiba @others, it is well. God is in our midst..keep the testimonies pouring

Merry christmas
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Omonokpa u r welcome. Dis ur name wan look like one person own for here o.
Have u heard of castor oil massage? Google castor massage or castor oil pack. Come back and ask question where u r not clear. I want u to do the research and discovery urself.
@Amazon happy birthday, na true Safe talk we do wish u happy bayday but u go still bring those wakis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello everyone. Miss You all, its really good to see You all bouncing. God bless You all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Good day fruitful mothers n daddied of Godly generation. Hope we r all doing good. @cj, hmm dt testimony na baaam o. When all hope seem to be lost, that's when God shows up ,cos he is our present help in time of trouble. He has mapped out when n how to give us our children.it cld be simply by taking vit c n water, by saying "our father who art in heaven", by singing praises to his name. The bottom line is what he says he'll do , he'll do.he is able. Mamas n daddies what joy shall fill ur hrt when after waiting for this long n u finally get preggie n ur doc tells u ma'am I can see 3 healthy hrt beats wink, wld u nt 4get d 5yrs or 7yrs u,ve waited n say thank u Lord? God is d master planner n wld do bless each womb here with babies to glorify his name. For all that wished me happy bday, kindly send ur house adds for ur cakes lol grin. Some wombs here 'll. Get their bfp before 31st dec IJN. God is tOo faithfull to fail.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
@favouredgirl, cj etc, thanks for asking after me we r doing wonderful to d glory of God. @ favoured we dey approach am Small small IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ ayaakanoh thanks dear.
@ favored gal, thanks so much dear. How is Lo doing?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Amazon happy birthday. Wishing u bfp as ur birthday present IJN, Amen. @Omonokpa U're welcome. Wishing U short stay here. I believe @pink22 has given a hint, try on that. God will do the rest for U. @all I hail. @honiepie well done oooh @Mypeace/mama Nani how's the prince doing. Hope U guys are cool @Gen B I trust God madam is home now. To His name be all glory. @Skimpy U av my add, still awaiting my cake. Hope U had fun.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
@joybic my darling I'll do just dt smiley. Fun ke? U'll get there soon(bfp) IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thank you my people. I really appreciate your messages of love!
I just posted the birth story on the pg thread.

The Lord that saw me thru is still on the throne!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ Udoka, God is good. Just read your birth story. N'eziokwu o bu Nanichukwu.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
@skimpy Amen oooo. Ah thought u'll av fun this year because by next year the kid(s) wouldn't allow U. lol. @Udoka to God be all Glory. Our God is always wonderful, He does everything His way. He'll continue to Protect U and ur family. He never fails
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
@favorgal thanks and amen to your prayer
@tbaby anytime sweet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by safe06: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
my one nd only tbaby,the only tea in my mug,the only kaun in my nkwobi, the only pepper in my point nd kill,the only curry in my jollof rice, the only hook in my earrings, the only .....(make I continue?)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ Safelicious mama.... Don't continue before you ask for service money. Hope you are good. Thanks.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaibeji2(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Omonikiba: Na true talk my sister. Only God can do the impossible. Afterall, the mystery of embryo implantation and all is His making. May you receive ALL your heart desires and answers to your prayer requests in JESUS name.

@Skimpy: Happy Belated Birthday. Wishing you loads of God's blessings.

@Amazon: Happy Happy Birthday to you. The Lord will increase you by dashing you twins to call your own in JESUS name. This year's birthday marks the end of childlessness in your life in JESUS name.

@Udoka: Hmmm!!!!! God is wonderful. Our mothers and grandmothers need continuous awards for going thru this naturally up to 6 times or more. Thank God Almighty for your safe delivery. See how He answered you and lessen the pains. As you have been moved to the motherhood level, you will never be barren again in JESUS name.

@Lore&temi: Abeg, helep post the ijaw woman contact, some pple here will appreciate you o!

@ all newbies: Una welcome. May your stay here be short in JESUS name.

@AlwaysTrue: Thank you for those words. God bless you.

@Safe: Mama Comedian, I dey gbadun u.

@Oct20: How your side? You are closer to your miracle than previous years. God in His infinite mercies will crown all your efforts with glorious children in JESUS name.

@All: IT IS WELL.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
@amazon happy birthday.as u mark your birthday today,the Lord will put laughter in your mouth,by this time next year,you will celebrate with your baby.shalom
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2013
Amos 9:13 AMP
Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows the seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine and all the hills shall melt [that is, everything heretofore barren and unfruitful shall overflow with spiritual blessing]

This is to someone who is weary out there. Hear the word of the Lord, the days are coming that we that are still clearing our 'land' to plant will overtake those that are already reaping their harvest and fruits. Also those who do not even have the 'seed' to even plant into the land sef but are doing what to bring out quality seeds will overtake those that have been planting. I will not go further in explanation than this...let this word settle in your spirit. There is a special grace of overtaking...yes...so much so that they that have 'left' you will be straining their eyes to see you ahead. Like the hare that ran far ahead and rested say nothing happen, the tortoise cannot meet me will be shocked to see the tortoise crossing the finish line. It is only a matter of time, commitment, patience, trust in God the enabler and divine favour. When God pours blessing on His faithfuls ehn...everything heretofore barren and unfruitful shall overflow with spiritual blessing. It is time for the overflow!

@Godiyaalways, cjnone, iyaibeji, muma, favoured, tbaby4real and other mums and dads, this will be a story.
@safe, lolz, our comedian. You funny life!

@Honeypie, you dey form MIA abi? Because I no call your name? OK how bory na, why you just quiet all these days? Oya I don call your name.

@omonikiba, Pink, Beloved, uteh, chi16, chidinma, others stay focused.

@Dreams, where you dey? How far? That sesame oil ehn, na whole new levels o. Chinese food go hear am for my hand. Thanks for those lovely delicacies, I dey try am quietly. Thanks do much, take care of LO in the belle o.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yummyk: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Gd day all,
Just wnt to share my experience wit u hoping it ll further encourage som1. Thou im nt on dis trend bt bn a ttcingI ve also benefited frm here.
Im ws diagnosed wit rit ovarian cyst and after d edmack shake off , i started d acv / bsm protocol as prescribed by honiepie , I also change my diet & lifestyle by cutting down on cab and stop taking white sugar & refined food . I. eating more raw fruit & veggie, I started taking supplements wich include vit c, b complex , folic acid, flaxseed oil and I also take veg& fruit smoothie religiously .
evry morning.

I started abt 6 wks ago, & 2day , my general well being has improve & no more fatigue & ache , no more pains whn bedding. And d abdominal pain is also gone , I ws surprised whn I felt life in my left ovary cos as long as I can remember ive never felt anytin thr. During my last af I small small particles lik clot whc I believe is frm d cyst. Yhe terrible pain i do experience time to time in my breast is also gone. All im trying to say is dat all symtoms is gone & thou ll do d scan later dis month aftr whc I can start d proper fertility tips & by his grace im comin bak to announce my conception.
Pls sis let us watch wht we eat cos we are wht we eat . Im grateful 4 all contributors here. May God have mercy on our efforts & bless us wit children.
I knw u dnt like long post here bt pls pardon me.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
@Skimpychick happy belated birthday
@cjone I say Amen to your prayer
@all belleful mummies how una dey God is your strenght you shall all conceive like hebrew women
@amazon1012 happy birthday may you celebrate your 2014 birthday with your Lo
@omonokpa welcome may your stay here be short
@udobaby\mummy nanichukwu how una dey May God bless you,nanichukwu and Dh
@all newbies una welcome
@honnipie how far hope all is well pls show yourself
@alwaystrue Amenooo May God continue to inspire you. God bless you
@yummyk congrats the next will be your Bfp
@all we shall get Bfp this last month as we celebrate christmas. Merrry christmas in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hello sisters.and brothers.Today is my wedding anniversary.I'm grateful to God cos I've overcome depression and self pity.I'm so joyful and happy today unlike other anniversaries.I give God all the praise.
@safe u r so funny. ;DOnly kaun in ur nkwbi
@Amazon happy bday in arrears.
@ all Merry christmas in advance.o.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by skimpychick(f): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
@Amazon happy bday. May God crown it all for u with twin babies before thiS time nxt year IJN. @merciful HWA. May u get ur testimonies this season IJN. @all baby dust to u all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamaoge: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
@merciful, happy wedding anniversary to you and your DH. May next year be celebrated with your twins in Jesus name.The joy of the Lord is your strength.
@amazon & skimpy, hapy buffday in arrears. May the Lord remember you for good.
@Alwaystrue, thanks for your usual 'charge'. Amen to all your prayers
@yummyk, long post is allowed, as long as its on point. Congratulations on your progress so far. Your testimony shall be full and soon too. Pls when and where did you buy your bsm?

@ALL, PLEASE DIRECT ME TO WHERE I CAN BUY BSM O, I'VE SEND FRIENDS TO MEDPLUS & MOPHET V.I., CHECKED AT NETT OPEBI MYSELF YESTERDAY, CALLED HEALTHPLUS GRA, ALL OF THEM NO GET O. PETER OBIDIKE WHEN CALLED LAST WEEK SAID HE WOULD HAVE THIS WEEKEND ONLY TO SAY 'NEXT WEEKEND' AGAIN TODAY, (POSTING ME?).ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE STOCKED SHOULD ALERT ME.I NEED IT DESPERATELY. THANKS TO EVERYONE. Have a stress-free mid-week, everyone smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Better Revelation, Better Manifestation

The words that you speak determine your future!

Its not what the word of God has to say about you that has the ability to change your life, but it is what YOU say about YOU based on the revelation from the word of God,meaning...it is what you see in the word and agree to that can change your life.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ those who sent me mails, so sorry I dnt know how to access/read nairaland mails. @ All d december mummies, Skimpychick, Amazon etc wishing you d best. May God crown dz year with all ur heart desires and more in Jesus name Amen!!!. @Merciful happy W.A. May God show u mercy on every side and may He fill your mouth with laughter. By your next anniversary u will be a nursing mother in JSN Amen!!!. @ YummyK, thank God for ur life dearie. And thanks for sharing. The next good news will be Bfp. @ AlwaysTrue, Amen!!! Thanks and God bless u real good. @ Safeo6 Hahahahaaa u will neva cease to be funny. @ all, good evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
GenBuhari: Brother how are you?
Sorry for such a late response to question you asked late November 2012.
Let me know if you still seeking answers so I can help you get onto google smiley

If you still getting the problem, can you clarify?
Are you experiencing problems passing urine? -if so you may have an enlarge prostrate which case broccoli treatment may assist.

Or are you not depositing your semen when you orgasm inside your wife? -This I need to google.

Hi Genbuhari, I finally found my strength to make any contribution on NL. The past 2 years have been an HELL-ish experience for me but thank God we are getting there. My former MD died and the family who were mostly based abroad decided to fold up the business and permanently relocate abroad. This kind of affected me financially and I was unable to even think of high cost medical treatment for myself and wifey. I tried to look for job without any success until I decided to do something on my own, this i have commenced and things are gradually getting better. This explain my absence of more than a year although I must confess there is hardly a day that I don’t visit but I sort of lost interest in everything. But Thank God I have a lovely wife who shares my joy and sorrow with me.

Within this time, we have tried all sort of medical treatments and I am always put off after 2-3 months of treatment without any changes. I believe my reason for medical treatment is for my wife to be pregnant, once I don’t see any sign of that in 3 months, I just believe it’s not working.
The latest dr said my wife has cysts (not sure until I look at the test paper again) which are around her womb and are always hot by nature, so since pregnancy needs a cool space, the hotness makes it impossible for pregnancy to stay. As for me, the problem has been the same from day one, low sperm count and low motility, I have tried everything we discussed here (natural remedy, roots, drugs, etc), may be my impatience for quick result makes me abandon them after 2-3 months. I also noticed I have so much to discharge after a long period of abstinence (e.g. during her menstrual period) but after the first time, I need a day or two to be able to discharge a reasonable quantity. Although the argument has always been on quality not quantity, I seem to have problem with the two. I am trying within my little earning to save so that we can make a quality consultation and treatment, until then, we are doing the little we can do and praying for them, at least we are sure GOD is the type makes a way when it seems there is no way. (at least I remember a story on this thread of somebody trying to save for IVF until GOD showed HIS real power.
I still believe that devil is liar, one day, you will rejoice with me and my dearest and with other ttcs on this thread.
Baby dust to all
I hope your wife has finally gotten her choice of a boy smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mercifull(f): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
@skimpychick,godiya always n mamaoge thank u very much.God bless you all.
@abiop it is well with u.Thank God that buisness is picking up.U need to start taking vit E.tell urself it s just supplements not neccesarily a treatment.Also tomato juice anD Aya (hausa gnut) helps a lot.be patient.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
@merciful HWA. May U celebrate with ur kids next year IJN, Amen. @abiop welcome back. Wishing U God's intervention. It is well. @all well done oooh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DonaTee(f): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
@omonakpon welcom n may ur stay b short n fruitful IJN

@merciful HWA God wil giv u d desires of ur heart.

@all our BFP is sure IJN AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
@all,good evening.

@Cjnone,amen to ur prayers.

@Skimpychick&amazon,Happy belated birthday.I'm so sorry for the late wishes.

@Merciful,happy wedding anniversary.I pray that by this time next year you will celebrate it with the numbers of children u desire.

@all requesting for the ijaw woman's number,I'm sorry for the late response. Here is her number - 08028355221,she lives in Ajah.

@all newbies,u are all welcome,I pray that ur stay here will be short.

@Honiepie,hope u are good? Pls come out o,some people needs ur attention here.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by yorubaedem: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2013
@Omonakpa, just to tell you that there is nothing God can't do,am interested in ur case becos I had de same problem blocked tubes. I spent money but to de glory of God by early next year will hv my baby all glory to God. To answer ur question yes there is a way out medically nt opreation is very easy but painful is almost like HSG , and with de help of clomid by de grace of God u will surely hv ur testimonie. My nextwork is bad I can't really type dats y, I did mind here in lagos and it was nt expensive , God answerd me after 2 years so I know u will surly smile. U can send me mail or drop ur num I really want u to give a try I believe it will work . I wish u luck..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.