Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422499 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
@babe1 congrats.wish u stress free nine month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
@babe01,Congratulations,I'm wishing u a stressfree 9month. So happy for u.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
@mychildishere&Oloriesther, I saw ur mail,but the problem there is that I don't know how to check my mail on nairaland. Sorry for not replying.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by NecheBaby6: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2013
@Babe01 congrats Dear am so so. Hapi 4 u indeed He is The God of 11th hour.may dat God who started dis gud work in u bring it 2 completion in due time In Jesus Mighty Name I pray Amen.@honeypie welcome back missed u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smiler(f): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2013
@ Babe01 congrats I pray God who began this awesome work in your life will bring it to a perfect completion in Jesus name, amen.

@ All good morning.

“ Is not My word like a fire?” says the Lord, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? (Jeremiah 23:29 NKJV)
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].

As you eat and digest the word of God daily, you will begin to see the manifestation of it as described in the text above. Fire burns down and anything left after the fire will be broken down with the hammer.

This morning I pray that every obstacle (medical, spiritual or just plain unexplained) will get the fire and hammer "that is" the word of God.

God bless and keep y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Babe01 congrats dearie. God dt did it for u will do it for all of us IJN. U shall carry to full term n deliver like d hebrew women.enjoy a blissful 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bajoba(f): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2013
Babe01 congrats A̶̲̥̅♏ so Ђå̝̅p̲̣̣̣̥p̲̣̣̣̥Y̲̅ Fø̲̣̣я̅ U̶̲̥̅̊,u shall carry to full term.I tap into Ɣ☺ΰя BFP,We shall announce our BFP by His exceeding grace IJN.
Honeypie where have u been to.it gud to read from U̶̲̥̅̊ on this thread.it is well.
Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2013
@All exceeding grace,strange works.Unspeakable gifts strange acts..That is my wish for everyone of us here..God will so bless us that we will be wowed.I borrow the grammer from Bishop Oyedepo.
@Smiler,that was a nice one.Short and powerful.
@Safe06,i am fully around the house.I go nowhere even after God has bless me with my desires.My new prayer now is for God to make me a blessing to others and not just blessing me alone.I will always come here to contribute and encourage others in my own little way.Cheers!!!!!! Love this family of God.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by babe01: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2013
the God that bless me with the fruit of bfp, i visit you all. please don't give up on him no matter what you are going tru, he sees our tears and he will surely hear our prayers. love you all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by oloriesther(f): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Lore&Temi3:
@mychildishere&Oloriesther, I saw ur mail,but the problem there is that I don't know how to check my mail on nairaland. Sorry for not replying.

@ Lore&Temi3, kindly send a response to d email address quote on the message i sent to you so that I can mail through that.thanx.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MSTIA: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please where is mamatriplet, our prayer coordinator.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by abiop: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
omonikiba: @Abiop, I thank God for your family and for sustenance. I pray you will never know a better yesterday again. Hold on unto the overflowing God in this season, He is more than able my brother to give you kids despite medical reports. I know now that you return you have return to share your testimonies for it is in this season He will visit the oldies.

He is the overflowing God, He is able, more than able to grant you heart desires farrrrrrrrrr above your imaginations. Stay blessed bro.

Thanks Sista,so much appreciate.
@Babe01 - Since GOd didnt take permission from anybody before perfecting HIS work in your womb, ou shall never have the cause to regret or cry over this throughout the 9 months.

@all, God is still on the throne and will grant our wishes soonest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by LoreTemi3: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
@oloriesther,pls kindly resend it cause I already deleted the first one.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Good afternoon all and merry xmas and happy new year in advance.We shall all see the year 2014 and explore it.God said so..Have something to share about the benefits of testimonies.
Testimonies are not mere stories but evidences of the faithfulness and integrity of God.They boost vision as they help you overcome your next obstacle.They are triggers for victory in spiritual conflicts as they energize the inner man for exploits.They are instruments of supernatural empowerment.They energize you to stretch beyond yourself.They are as potent even when it's what happened to someone else.This is because they are fingers of God in action,so it doesn't matter who it happened to.As long as it happened on the basis of God's word.It is an instrument of triumph in your hand.They have the God-given power to reproduce themselves.
Testimonies are arrows that faith shoot to subdue oppositions.It is as potent as the blood of Jesus.Rev12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb,and by the word of their testimony....Most of us in this thread came as a result of testimonies of others that we read.Our innerman was stirred up and we began to see the possibility of enjoying the same victory.As they put her faith in line,they were blessed.
Testimonies strengthen our assurance that God is faithful and that Jesus christ is the same yesterday,today and forever.When you hear what God has done in the life of another person,you are assured that he is still at work on your behalf.If for instance you have believed God for the fruit of the womb for 2years and then you hear the testimony of somebody who waited for nine years,at the end of which God blessed her with twins,your faith will naturally be inspired.You tell yourself"My case is not closed,if God can do it for somebody after 9years,my own is ver cheap.
So it is time to begin to count your blessings one by one.Let the testimonies start flowing in the name that is above all names(Jesus name).Sorry for the long post.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loldar2000(f): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Congratulation babe01, u shall carry 2 term in Jesus name. God shall surprise those in the waiting room. ?
Santagelo, kindly gist me if there is any improvement via my mail.
@all, receive ur miracles
Honie babe, longest tym? Abeg show urself. I miss u dearie
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
How ar we all doing today,christmas prepration mode activated grin @Baby01 big congratulations to you,our lord has done it again,enjoy ur blessing stressfreely.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by posteritychild: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Gud day house, pls am new in dis forum. Am so happy with all d testimonies , encounragements and words of God dat is been said here. Infact my spirit is lifted again, am almost 6months gone in my pregnancy but its so difficult for me to pray to God, don't know where to start from. B4 I can blend with u ppl I need to understand d terms which are been used here like Bfp, ttc,dh and other. God bless!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
@all I hail. Pls can anyone send me supernatural child birth. Tried opening the one Rute sent me but it could not open and I wanted to check again but the thing just vanished from my mail. pls send to joybik@yahoo.com
@amynimas long time. Appearing and dis.......... hope all is well with U.
@ posteritychild welcome. wishing U God's protection till U carry ur lo in your arms.
ttc- trying to conceive
bfp-big fat positive(positive pregnancy test)
dh-dear husband
dw-dear wife
af-aunty flow(period) etc.
If you read back to like close to page 500 someone listed many of them.
@alwaystrue how body? I never see today's own oooo.
@smiler a big AMEN oooooooo. @MSTIA may be its high time we sent out JTF team or SSS to fish all MIA sisters out. @honiepie24 what mode are U on now? silent or mia? @santagelo25 thanks for checking on us. remain blessed. @Udoka how's Nani boy? Hope U're stronger now.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amazon1012(f): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hello fruitful mommas n daddies, hope y'all had a beautiful day? Holiday mode activated? Thanx be to God.
@All newbies, welcome n may ur say be short n fulfilling IJN, amen.
@Babe01, thnk God for ur testimony, u shall carry to term IJN, amen.
@All, God will keep us n ours in safety throughout this period n beyond IJN, amne.
Shalom!!!!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mamas in the house,pls how can i read nairaland mail?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ Mowafruitful, Ehhhhh this my sister in-law nawaoh!. U wan make shakara for me abi?. Pounded, egwsi soup etc to clear ur vex?.Ok o!. Can I send my guardian Angel to bring d blessings equivalent to d pounded yam?. Lol.......which of d herbs do u what to know?. Anyway as soon as how to read nairaland pm is sorted out, we will communicate. E-hugs*. @ Hawtmummie u are welcome.Bless you! @ Babe01 congrats sist. May u carry to term. So happy for u. @ MamaT. Pls show ur face na. God pikin no dey vex too much o!. Remember what the bible says in Eph4:26-27. It's well with you my sweet sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 18, 2013
babe01
congrats and wishing you a stress free 9months smiley
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nene1979: 3:33am On Dec 18, 2013
good day beautiful ladies my name is nene, n i have been tryin to to get pregnant for 2year now i have done n taking all d treatment i knw from my doctor but still nothing I AM going crazy plz i need some advise n PRAYERS too plz can some talk to me ? before i do some thing bad cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2013
Colossians 2:7
Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness

Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. The delay in your desire is a time to let your roots grow down and deep in Jesus Christ and you will remain steadfast and strong irrespective of situations because when God answers you, your trust will sky rocket. God has plans for everyone and they are not always the same way and time.
Some people build bungalows and some build sky scrapers. While some are still building the foundation of their sky scraper, the person that is building the bungalow will have finished building and will have moved in. But when the sky scraper is finished, it is like a mustard seed though smaller then other seeds, it grows big and huge and becomes a nest for birds.
Many people do not realise that now they may not have sprouted but their roots are growing deeper and stronger to attach well and have a steady source of water supply from the ground. They should not compare themselves to others who have no root but grow fast and fade fast for their faith is not tried and tested.
It is a priviledge to be tried/tested shocked grin wink , yes you heard me well...But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold...Job 23:10...How many people are God's gold here?

Do know that, as the testimony we heard a while back by @cjnone of a woman who waited for years and then had twins after she reconciled with her hubby, as she said nothing can move her and she can trust God for anything....her roots are so deep now that her source is sure.
Remain rooted.

Good morning all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by joybik(f): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2013
@always true yes oooh. our faith shall remain strong and rooted in Him. Keep them coming dear. @nene welcome and may ur stay here be a short glorious one. U did not say any tests/treatments U've taken. How about dh, has he gone for tests too? U need to be specific on ur results and treatments so that mamas that av gone or still going true same issue can help u out. @all good morning and have a stress-free day. Compliments of the season. @mow dear, u can't read NL mail. U can only see d person's PM in your inbox. I mean yahoo, gmail or whatever mail U're using. Simply click on the notification and reply to the person, then she'll be able to respond to U. That's d only way she'll know ur email from NL. Goodluck
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2013
Good day all. Am new on this forum. I ve been ttc for close to 2yrs now. I ve done scans, hsg-cleared tubes. My scan results re always same-a bulky anteverted uterus with homogenus myometrium. No fibroid. The endometrial thickness is 6.9mm. The uterine cavity is empty. DH mortility n morphology ok except for his count which Doc said s nt too bad-9mil. I ve bn on clomid, folic acid, vit.E & C for sometime now. I do ve painful and heavy flow with cloths during af. D doc suspects Endormetriosis.
Has anyone used BELL (PMS) product?
Sorry for d long post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
@always on point. ride on sweet sister.

@dinma, welcome darling, keep a bottle of cool water beside you and enjoy few pages back. Who knows, you might find quick solutions from previous posts from mamas here. I wish you quick promotion to pregnancy section IJN.

@all, this weather cool die kiss. each new day brings us closer to our joy.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
Congrats Jossy 01,God has indeed blessed your home. Happy 9 months
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Dinma
Ur dh needs a minimum of 15-20million count to be certified ok medically. Pls work on improving his count, some ladies here have used fertilaid to boost their dh counts. However there's nothing difficult before our God, lesser count from d min hv achieved bfp in this forum. Do what u can and leave d rest to God. All d best!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hause: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hello ladies!! Am new on here and am quite excited to be here! Am newly married( August) and we have started trying for babies smiley am hoping for the best and we try as often as possible... Haven't really gotten a hang of the ovulating thing yet sha but I have gotten some helpful tips on here. Keeping my fingers crossed oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
@Nene1979,Dinma14 and Hause..You are all welcome to this thread..Pray for your stay here to be a short one.
@Loldar2000..I sent a mail to your box.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mowafruitful: 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
@godiya,lolz, i no mind the equivalent ooo,so far it's bfp,lol. It fibroids herbs am talking about.thansk. @all, SOMEBODY SHOULD PLS HELP ON HOW TO READ NAIRALAND MAIL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.