Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5401312 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by IyaderaChuks: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Vicky212, pls i hope your doctor is tracking you cos taking clomid like that also has its side effect, i know of some people who develop cyst from too many cyles on clomid so pls be watchful.

Hello Everyone, its gud to be back home. we shall overcome ttc by God's great power and grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrs2u(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hi people, pls can anyone help with the rough cost of hsg in any hospital in nigeria. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MGeey(f): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Thanks @Greenfriend.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by vickky212(f): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
@Dasha01, I can't remember how many round of clomid that I have taken and no tracking of follicle and also no injectable as well.

@Greenfriend, am 36yrs and the only supplement that am taking is Rovigon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by karlakassy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
@MRS2U......HSG is around 25 to 30k in lagos but i did it some 4yrs ago,so u can budget dat or more....then theres dis less painful one they call SSG,its cheaper n painless..............some more recent mamas will throw more light,wish us all d best
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hi wonderful people, hv been trying to conceive since last year when my son clock 2years. I went to the hospital and doctor advised me to go for pelvic scan,after the scan I was told my womb is in a perfect condition and nothing is wrong with it. I also tested for infection and moderate growth of staph aerues was seen, i later treated it. so since then my flow has been normal and pure. but last month I started having symptoms of pregnancy and I decided to wait for the expected day of my period, after 2days it came and was very light and the colour was black(like old blood). The next day it dried up. pls what could be the cause becos am just 28years. my first pregnancy happened on my wedding night, why is this one taking time? Thank you for your response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesNd: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
@ mamateniola didn't see any message, bt not to worry I've gotten someone dats gonna help me buy from the US, thanks and God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DFJ12: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2014
Good morning pple.someone just told me about dis thread.av tried to read as much as possible.Dh and I r trying for our second baby.we started trying ard march but its not yielding profit yet.we ve gone to see doctor he said we e fine but we shd keep praying.he recommended folic acid and vitamin e. And that I shd try and takemy mind of it cos anxiety is not good at all.my period is constant26 days.am keeping faith but my doctor said he wnt do anytest until after 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iyaire: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2014
@karlakassy hw are u dear and hw are u coping with the post operation

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2014
@vickky212, how can your doctor conclude anovulation if he wasnt monitoring you to know if you were responding to the drugs or not? clomid has its own side effect like thining the endometrium and making cyst to grow rapidly if you already have cyst thats why doctors usually monitor you and wont give you for more than 3 cycles at a stretch except you were self medicating on clomid and you didnt mention it to us...my advise now is that since you are not sure of how many cycles, you will need to take a break now and use fertilaid or fertilblend, it contains vitex and b6 and is an alternative to clomid and buy opk and start testing from CD12 to find out if you ovulate or not and if it doesnt work after 3 months then you can meet your doctor for clomid and let him monitor your response as well.

@DFJ12, i think you should take your doctors advise cos most of us dont have an idea of wat it feels like to try for a second child, is your first child up to 5yrs or more? or you guys dont want to space your kids which is the reason you are getting yourself worked up?

@all, good morning! wishing y'all a fruitful bd!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnekacherry: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2014
munarule: Hi wonderful people, hv been trying to conceive since last year when my son clock 2years. I went to the hospital and doctor advised me to go for pelvic scan,after the scan I was told my womb is in a perfect condition and nothing is wrong with it. I also tested for infection and moderate growth of staph aerues was seen, i later treated it. so since then my flow has been normal and pure. but last month I started having symptoms of pregnancy and I decided to wait for the expected day of my period, after 2days it came and was very light and the colour was black(like old blood). The next day it dried up. pls what could be the cause becos am just 28years. my first pregnancy happened on my wedding night, why is this one taking time? Thank you for your response

Hahaha.. I think you are already pregnant because this sounds like implantation bleeding..
But did the bleeding come on the exact day you were supposed to see your period or few days before it's due??
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abibaby(f): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
HMM ATLAST I CAN POST ON NAIRALAND,,,SINCE 4YRS.HI MY PPLE,HERE IS MY STORY.HAD A BABY IN FEB THIS YEAR BT LOST HIM ON F 5TH DAY,SINCE THEN I VE BEEN TTC,NW I VE STAPH MODERATE GROWTH,BEEN TREATIN IT BT IT PERSIST,WHAT SHOULD I DO PLS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrs2u(f): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
@Karlakassy, thanks so much for the info. this SSG pls has anyone done this , how is it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
hi evryone! mrs2u hsg is 30k in prisms surulere. and u wont even notice or feel any pain for the whole 5mins

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nnekacherry:

Hahaha.. I think you are already pregnant because this sounds like implantation bleeding..
But did the bleeding come on the exact day you were supposed to see your period or few days before it's due??
Thanks for showing concern. my period came a day after the expected date. Hv gone for text and it was negative.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello my e-family. Hope you all enjoyed your day?.

I've ask DH to get manix and wellman conception alongside vit E and folic acid for himself and get ovaboost and fertilaid or vitex and EPO for me in lagos.

I want to know if I am a right candidate for fertilaid or vitex bcs I realy want to regulate my menstration to my normal 3 days because since february it has shorten to 1 & half days before I conceived in march and miscarried it in May due to blighted ovum so that is why I want to work on myself and prepare myself for conception.

So sorry for the long post
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 5:31am On Jul 17, 2014
@mrs2u,hsg costs N6,000 at Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Kano by april 2013,all d best.@all,baby dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wowbabies: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Happy wkend mama's in the house Pls I need some1 to help explain this result:

MORPHLOGY(%). MOTILITY(%)
Normal: 40%. Fast progressive: 10%
Abnormal: 60%. Slow progressive:10%
Non progressive: 10%
Count:28*10^6 cells/ml Immotile:70%. Pls help out cos dh is ask to take pentoxifylline 400mg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]

HELP !!!
I have being having pain on the left side of my lower abdomen.
What do you all think, or suggest i do ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2014
DFJ12: Good morning pple.someone just told me about dis thread.av tried to read as much as possible.Dh and I r trying for our second baby.we started trying ard march but its not yielding profit yet.we ve gone to see doctor he said we e fine but we shd keep praying.he recommended folic acid and vitamin e. And that I shd try and takemy mind of it cos anxiety is not good at all.my period is constant26 days.am keeping faith but my doctor said he wnt do anytest until after 6 months.

My sister, don't worry especially since the doctor says that there's nothing medically wrong. Sometimes all your body needs (and your husband's body too) is to achieve some balance which you can do by adopting some changes to your diet and lifestyle. I am attaching a pdf doc to my reply that you'll find useful. If you require more info, pls feel free to send me a msg. Fertility and Pregnancy coaching is my trade. Good luck and God bless!

PS: I'm not able to attach the file, keeps telling me there is an error. Can you send me a private msg. I'm new here am not sure I understand how it works. I can always send you the pdf if you give me an email address or send an email to me babies@cheriemamma.com.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2014
everfaithfulGod: Hello my e-family. Hope you all enjoyed your day?.

I've ask DH to get manix and wellman conception alongside vit E and folic acid for himself and get ovaboost and fertilaid or vitex and EPO for me in lagos.

I want to know if I am a right candidate for fertilaid or vitex bcs I realy want to regulate my menstration to my normal 3 days because since february it has shorten to 1 & half days before I conceived in march and miscarried it in May due to blighted ovum so that is why I want to work on myself and prepare myself for conception.

So sorry for the long post

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, getting all the necessary nutrients is one way for you and husband to prepare yourselves for pregnancy. Supplements are good but like I was saying to another lady here many times you need to make some adjustments to your lifestyle. I wish there was a way to put up the pdf with the tips I have. If there is a way to do so, can someone tell me? Otherwise, anyone who is interested can send me a an email babies@cheriemamma.com and I'll send you the PDF. Good luck! It will happen, you'll carry your baby in your arms soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2014
@cmamma, convert the pdf to word then copy and paste for everyone to see and also benefit from it, if you cant convert, you let me know so you can send it to me to convert and paste. cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
@cmamma. Thanks for your response.
I just sent u a mail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Janedyke6: [color=#990000][/color]

HELP !!!
I have being having pain on the left side of my lower abdomen.
What do you all think, or suggest i do ?
Since wen n 4 au long? It culd b ovulatn pain dependin on d cycle phase u r in. Sori
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
HELLO LADIES I DEY GREET OH.U R ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Iyabetajos: HELLO LADIES I DEY GREET OH.U R ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS
we greet you too

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=tippex]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tippex(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
wowbabies: Goodmorning wodaful ppl, am new and I like this e-family. Pls I need some1 to help explain this result:

MORPHLOGY(%). MOTILITY(%)
Normal: 40%. Fast progressive: 10%
Abnormal: 60%. Slow progressive:10%
Non progressive: 10%
Count:28*10 rez to power 6 cells/ml Immotile:70%. Pls help out
I think the count is 28m which is really good but i am not sure of the morphology and motility
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by evangellin: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is there anyone who can help me out. i am conceiving, i got the successful treatment at Srushti in India. i need to undergo the follow up consultation here in Lagos. Can anyone suggest the good obs and gynae doc in and around. so that i can meet. i am regularly following up with the dr. in India, Prof. dr. samundi sankari, but direct check ups would be fine which i feel it.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hephzi04: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Hi everybody, i've been following this tread as a guest for a while now. God bless u all and answer all prayers soon. Pls i've been ttc for more than 7 months now and its really getting @ me. Pls i need help on fertility centres on the mainland in lagos with reasonable fees. I've been on folic acid for more than 3 months now tried wellwoman conception but it turned my cycle upside down so i stopped. Sorry for the long post pls help a sister out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
mum2bsoon:
Since wen n 4 au long? It culd b ovulatn pain dependin on d cycle phase u r in. Sori

Thanks for your concern.
May God grant us our heart desires and send plenty of baby dusts (multiple birth) to us. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.