Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425415 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2014
Dasha01, gud 2 knw u r fyn dear n amen 2 ur prayers. ¶ will suggest u do HVS, it wldn't hurt 2 knw if dre is an infectn. We shall emerge victorious in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2014
@blesseddiva since you will be drinking you can add enof water that will make it drinkable for you,as per d cooking,cook it until its soft,you can even use short broom to grind it if you know what I mean,u are free to add salt,but no potash.

@dash as for the clomid you can add vit e 400iui to it,it help clomid to work better,d 1st month I used without vit e,I didn't ovulate,but the 2nd month in which I did I had healthy egg that measures 24mm,28mm,34mm.
if your cycle is short like from 24days-28days you have to start using from cycle day2-6,so as to ovulate on time,and there will be enof time for implantation and complete luteal phase

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by imurboss: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Onyeze21: I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now, been given fertility treatments and progesterone injection for 3 months now but I have not conceived. I was told to try Kedi golden 6, what do I do?

Welcome dear & may ur stay here be short. As for the golden six I think u can give it a try,I used it some years back & it worked for me like magic. Then I used it again but this time around for 3cycles but no result so I decided to try other methods & relax my mind. For me, I think u can try it out & see.Cheers!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ayaakanoh, @miraclebaby, @dasha01, tnx all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ayaakanoh, yes, we are doing 2-6, i bought vitamin E 1000 iu and am taking it along side EPO, like seriously they never mentioned to me that a follicle to grow up to 34mm, am dazzled! thanks for the info! did you take anything else for endometrial thickness?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
@dash01 I took mine from cd1-5 100mg,cus last cycle when I took it cd5-9 50mg,I ended up ovulating cd23 so not enof time for implantation,I went in cd10 to know If it works and i was told by the doctor that I will be ovulating any moment from now,that d endo thickness is perfect.
I took vit e 400iui,vitb6-50mg,emvite multivitamin 1tab daily,folic acid and vitb complex,they're normal vit for ttc
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ ayaakanoh, thanks, i did 4-8 last cycle, i added black cohosh, pregnacare conception and EPO to counter the side effect and the result was really fine...good cervical fluid unlike the dryness and not in the mood feelings i use to have when taking it alone, i intend adding L arginine to it this month as well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Mamateniola1 & OTHERS, Vitalzym in Nigeria is very costly (35K in GNC pharmacy, V/I Lagos). U don't need 2 crash ur pocket while TTC. Establish contact with ur friend/sibling in USA and let him/her buy it 4 U via Amazon.com or eBay.com at a ridiculously cheap price. There are offers on Amazon for 450 capsules of Vitalzym at 110 dollars and on eBay for 800 tablets of Wobenzym N (another enzyme complex) at 93.3 dollars (compare that with the Nigerian prices; a dollar is about N170). These prices also include Free Shipping
mumofallnation:
Vitalzym is 2 be taken 1 capsule thrice daily for about 3 months. Most patients claim to see results between 7 days to 3 weeks. Must be taken on an EMPTY stomach (at least 45 mins before & 90 mins after eating; same for other enzyme complexes)
Onyeze21:
Haven't heard of Kedi Golden 6 (a lot of supplements abound). What are d ingredients?
Dasha01:
As regards PID, have U done any HVS? Was there any 'Fluid in the pouch of Douglas' report in ur scan?
Viviparity:
Will need 2 ask U a lot of questions. Contact me
Deezou:
Enzyme complexes are the current & safest alternatives for relieving blocked tubes (with/without Castor Oil packs). They also have proven effects on ovarian cysts, fibroids, PID and recurrent miscarriages. Follow my advice at d beginning of this post as regards d best & affordable way of getting them
kubby22:
Your hormones are balanced. No exceptional thing apart from a small fibroid. Pls, no contraceptives. Cut down on ur intake of sugar, alcohol, meat & processed food. And limit exposure 2 insecticides & pesticides.
DesNd, miraclebaby, ayaakanoh & OTHERS too numerous 2 mention who I couldn't attend to, pls hit me up on Whatsapp: 08034053406.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Greenfield, i've not done HVS yet, will discuss with my gynae when i visit tomorrow. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Otupeluv: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello all i have been following dis tread for a long time, i am also ttc. I had my baby tru cs in 2009, i have been ttc since 2011 till now i don't know what to do anymore
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Otupeluv: Hello all i have been following dis tread for a long time, i am also ttc. I had my baby tru cs in 2009, i have been ttc since 2011 till now i don't know what to do anymore
Welcome and have a short fruitful stay. What did ur doc say is the cause of the secondary infertility? What have U/dh done to since then? @Dasha01 ok. Lets hope ur doc recommends the test, its good to be sure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
@hopeful12 I see you ooh, peeping things. But are U another hopeful or the old one?lol. Either way, welcome back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeful12(f): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Sis am anoda hopeful o. My account was wiped. BFP to us all. Ttc is a job on its own May God see us thru
miraclebaby: @hopeful12 I see you ooh, peeping things. But are U another hopeful or the old one?lol. Either way, welcome back.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeful12(f): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
Am battling with blocked tubes.being married since 2011. Av never been pregnant even for once.I used guifeobuo and it did wonder cos I had so many white tissuelike stuff come out of my vjay. Av tried some many thing now am on trevo. I was told six bottles of trevo can do d magic . Am on d 3rd bottle. I know with God all things are possible. Pls useful advices are most welcome. Goodluck to all of us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kuby22: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ Greenfriend thanks so much, but don't i need to take anything for the fibroid
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Dasha01 a big Amen to that prayer
@Ayaakanoh I added water n blended it, cooked it for 15mins with a pinch of salt n drank it. Thank u so much for ur response, u re too kind, remain blessed n highly favoured sis.
@miraclebaby I greet u ♍y sista
@all I'm loyal o n may God confirm n establish His word in our lives iJn-Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
@hopeful12 ok, U're welcome dear. Av U tried castor oil massage and enzyme therapy? Pls check it out. Trevo is good, contains several vitamins though for those that can afford it. @Dasha01 U can also add crayfish. Its ok, just no potash or any artificial flavour.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hello beautiful mamas in the house. I am new here. Hope I am welcome.
I have been ttc for 2 years now. My major challenges (I don't want to call it a problem) is blighted ovum. I've had 2 blighted ovum this year (january and may) which resulted to miscarriages. One at 4 weeks and the other at 8 weeks. And I've had like 4 miscarriages before.
I don't know the way forward bcs all d test conducted on me by my gynea came out okay. I don't knw where the problem lies that is why I decided to share this with my e-family because someone might be of help.
My period came back on 28 of last month with serious cramping which I've never xperience before and was very dark . I think its bcs of the miscarriage and d D&C that was done.
Can someone tell me what I can do differently to have a healthy pregnancy this time around.
I Will appreciate your contributions all. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2014
I bought abroad. Mail me if you have not found anywhere to buy.can get for you. Morning and sorry that am just replying.

DesNd: Hello all, @ mamateniola, pls where did u buy the vitalyzm?am interested cos I was diagnosed of fibroid recently. Also does anyone know where I can get DIM-plus, also for fibroid, thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2014
@blesseddiva glad you have started,just as miracle baby said you can also add crayfish,since its something you are going to take for 1month-3month,and dont forget to include vitb6 it comes in 50mg 1tab daily,this correct luteal phase defects as well as reducing prolactin. I decree in the name of jesus that it will work for you as it has work for others.

@everfaithful im sorry for your looses,d lord will give you double for all ur trouble. Question for you sis,has dh done sperm analysis?if yes what's status.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmau(f): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2014
hopeful12: Sis am anoda hopeful o. My account was wiped. BFP to us all. Ttc is a job on its own May God see us thru

hi hopeful12 seems you sent me a mail. can't access it pls resnd through utah372@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by DesNd: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2014
@ mamateniola Good morning, I am interested, haven't found anywhere to buy yet, tried sending u a message through ur nairaland account bt don't know how, kindly send me ur email Addy, thanks a lot and God bless you.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2014
Good morning blessed fam.

@ayaakanoh n @miraclebaby ever helpful sistas, I'm so grateful for ur responses, I think I'm enjoying d ewedu in that semi-natural form without orishirishi grin but sha when it gets boring I'll add crayfish, thanks favoured mamas
And a big Amen to that prayer ♍y dear ayaakanoh remain blessed forever

@hopeful12 n @everfaithful u re both welcome, may ur stay on ttc thread be short n fruitful, God will manifest suddenly in ur lives iJn-Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Ayaakanoh. I thank you for your responce and I say amen to your prayer.
As for DH seminal Fluid Analysis he has not done any recently but d one he did 6 months ago read 60 million count and 50% motility and d culture yielded no growth.
I Will type d details here when I get home in the night bcs am at work already and I am not with d result here. I Will c if he can do another one this weekend.
Please a help a friend o .
@blessed diva thanks for welcoming me. I feel so great to be welcome.

@ all, have a nice day
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2014
@greenfriend,tnx and i will give it a try by God's grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lottss(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2014
@everfaithfulGod,sorry for ur loss.have u tried cervical cerclage wen pregnate?@ dash can I have ur email? I need to discuss sometin with u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lottss(f): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
@dash can't read ur pm,can u mail me on ebiyalo@gmail.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
@lottss, check your inbox pls.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Otupeluv:
Sorry. Have U done an HSG to confirm that there is no adhesion from the CS? How old are U? U might wish 2 get Vitalzym or Wobenzym N abroad cos of d cost of d HSG (20K). That way, even if U have adhesions, U dissolve it without spending money on d test. Also, those enzyme complexes will help with other unknown conditions which might exist (examples fibroids, ovarian cysts etc)
hopeful12:
Are both tubes blocked? Get a contact in USA 2 help U buy d enzyme complexes
kuby22:
In addition 2 what I told U b4 now, U may wish 2 buy DIM with d help of someone in USA
everfaithfulGod:
Improve the quality of ur eggs with OvaBoost and vegetables. Ur hubby will benefit from WellMan & vegetables. Don't be in a haste 2 repeat the seminal fluid analysis (last one which was done 6 months ago was ok). Tell me d MORPHOLOGY result of the last analysis
lottss:
I appreciate ur concern but a cerclage is performed mainly 4 a cervical incontinence which is a major cause of 2nd trimester (13-24 weeks GA) miscarriages
Deezou:
Welcome. Always keep me posted
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
Why not check your tubes first.

miraclebaby: Welcome and have a short fruitful stay. What did ur doc say is the cause of the secondary infertility? What have U/dh done to since then? @Dasha01 ok. Lets hope ur doc recommends the test, its good to be sure.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Good evening house and happy weekend to us all. Thank God its Friday. @everfaithfulGod ur dh count and motility are ok, but how is the morphology? Certain genetic factors can cause blighted ovum. U'll need to visit a good hospital/gynae for tests to ascertain the cause since it has occurred twice in succession. You and dh could try fertility vitamins as @greenfriend suggested. Wellman and wellwoman conception are good. Don't forget ur bco, vit c and folic acid. Ur dh can also take folic acid, its good for the forming swimmers. U can add EPO for urself from cd1 to ovulation. or U can use ovaboost, just to cover all angles. Then, more fruits and vegies for you both, take enough water daily. For the dark period, Its from d D&C. Hope U took all antibiotics they gave U, it helps prevent infection. U can do detox just after the period, that will help flush ur system. By His grace, U'll av ur twins in ur arms before tis time next year. Keep believing God. @Greenfriend my HSG was below 15k, though in the East. Its also better to confirm what U are treating before putting urself on sups that the body may not require, my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
I received yur message. Have replied you. Network is a witch tonight!

DesNd: @ mamateniola Good morning, I am interested, haven't found anywhere to buy yet, tried sending u a message through ur nairaland account bt don't know how, kindly send me ur email Addy, thanks a lot and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.