Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400432 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
@cmamma. I got your mail. God bless you real good.

Pls fruitful mamas/papas in the house pls I need your advice.

DH started taking manix and wellman conception last week but he went to do another fluid analysis bfor he commence the drugs so as to have a record of the fluid at hand to compare with after 3 month that he Will finish the drug and do another analysis. So he collected the result this morning and
This is it below for interpretation

Volume-2ml, Viscosity:low, Motility: Active cell 70%, Sluggish 10%, Dead 20%, pus cell: 0-1/npf, Morphology: Normal cell 70%, Anormal cell 30%, Total count :102millions cell/ml

Is there any cause for alarm? Can he still continue with the supplements or stop ?
Kindly advice me pls
@greenfriend @miraclebaby @ayakaanoh @mamateniola1. Come out and help out o . I am counting on you my e-family
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
everfaithfulGod:
His result is superb in all parameters. I think he should conserve the supplements and possibly give them 2 a loved one. Lol. Nice news. Hope U have no issues urself

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
@greenfriend thank you for your prompt response. So much appreciate the good work you are doing here. May God bless you.
I have started taking ovaboost as u suggested,EPO and fertility blend for women last week.
The only challenges I am having now is the light period that I've been having since the miscarriage and appear very dark.
My LMP was 29th of last month and lasted for 2 days .
The 1st day was like 3 drops all day and wasn't as thick as I use to ave it and was very dark. The 2nd day was like my normal flow but very dark as well.
I pray the supplement regulate it back to normal because I am tired of visiting hospitals cos since I've been spending I have nt been diagnose of any cause of my recurrent miscarriage and I am fed up.
I know and I am sure the lord Will use this forum for me and shall testify soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apexbaby(f): 2:44am On Aug 03, 2014
Pls ladies am new here n hv been following d trend, pls can I join?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2014
@everfaithfulGod congrats on ur dh's SA result

@apexbaby, lol u have already joined nau, u re warmly welcome to d e-family, may God grant ur heart desire very soon in Jesus name~Amen

Good morning n happy sunday blessed fam

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2014
@BlessedDiva thank you.
@apexbaby u are welcome. May ur stay be short and fruitful.
@all. Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cutielucy: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2014
A very good morning to all d able maamas nd papas in d house,its bin a while i posted here,decided 2 go MIA and give mind a little break 4rm ttc...but i tnk God im back..and soo much pages 2 catch up....tnks 2 all d mamas for keeping dis thread alive
my ttc story so far,,after my hsg which showed patent tubes with perifrimbrail adhersions,(my gynea said my tubes are opend but has some obstructions)he den suggested a laparoscopy..but hvnt had d courage 2 go for it cus i hvnt had any form of surgery in my whole life weda minor or major...so iv been so scared..but iv made up my mind 2 go 4 it and get it over with so i know d real state of my tubes..

@all dis mnth of august shall reign of bfpz..ijn..baby dust 2 us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello everyone. Pls who has ever had HSG done at radiognostic centre at western avenue, surulere.? Thanks very much.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apexbaby(f): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] @ all, thnk u so much fr acceptng me in ds great family n I wish all of us a short stay here IJN Amen!! As we r pursuit of ds race MEDICALLY, let us also hv in mind dt d power of God's divinity is nt limited by age, it goes beyond d barriers of every biological or ecological factor even beyond medical laboratory results n postulations. I pray D good God wll take over our d/f situations n multiply us according 2 his words fr d greater glory of his name iJn.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apexbaby(f): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
@mamateniola1 am yet 2 do mine, they said it's too painful bt u can take pain killer 30mins to d time dt it can reduce d pains, Dnt kw hw true it is *tryng 2 makeup my mind*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Happy sunday to all the mamas and papas in the house.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, its been a while!!!! and so many pages to catch up with though i hv been trying to log on but kept on failing till i heard frm a sis that something happend so i hv to re register.

To all the belle full mamas,congratulations and stressfree 9mts

All the newbies,you ar highly welcome and may your stay here be short and all that tirelessly keep on the fire burning here, God will tirelessly continue blessing you.
@all that hv delivered,BIG CONGRATULATIONS.

My sisters i hv nothing to say yet only that devil carried a failed work in my life and testimonies, still i give God all the glory cos for him to still keep me alive means that he still have better plans for me.

I will share the story here by the grace of God with my bfp that is yet to come soon in Jesus name i pray.Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nezzel(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
You are the reason i live
you are the one for me (2x)

why should i fear when i have you,
surrounded by your love, your everlasting love..

Why should i care what people say,
they dont know, what you mean to me..

Miraclebaby, blesseddiva, mum2bsoon, cathyibok.. My beautiful friends, i know you must have been silently waiting for me..
I finally decided to go for the pt test yesterday after waiting for 52days and it came out positive..
I really thank God, and i also thank you all for always been there for me..
Sorry for the long post..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
;DWhat can ¶ say on2 D Lord, all ¶ av 2 say is thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord
Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord
All ¶ av 2 say is thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord.
Father we say thank U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 d testimonies wch av started flowin since d 1st day of ds mnth. This is d evidence dt our mnth of manifestatn has come. We d4 say U̶̲̥̅̊ R GREAT.
Nezzel, congratulatns n u shall carry 2 term n av a stress free preg period.
Let d testimonies kip comin, mine is cookin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Congratulations Nezzel. Supernatural Childbirth is what I pray for you. To God be the glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nnekacherry: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nezzel(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thank you mum2bsoon and zainaba..
I didn't know it will be possible, because i have lived with bilateral ovarian cyst for 4yrs (constant pain) and i wasn't seeing any EWCM, that's why i was doubting..
It's really a pleasant suprise.. I thank God..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
What shall we render?
What shall we render
What shall we render to you O Lord
We will exalt your name
And sing Hallelujah
That's what we'll render to you our God

@Nezzel dear big fat congrats to u, I'm so happy for you ♍y sista, this is great! U will have a healthy n happy preggo, carry to full term and deliver safely like d hebrew women in d mighty name of Jesus~Amen

Thank you Lord for d bfps that has started raining, we re grateful for more buns in d oven ready to bake. We return all d glory Lord
Baby dust to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Northernbelle(f): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello evry one, I have been a silent reader for a while nw bt hav nt commented..may God bless us all with fruit of d womb soonest..DH and I hav been married for 7mnths nw and in those tyms we hav been TTC tho the doc. Tinks its too early to worry bt den I cant help bt worry..my periods come evrymonth tho nt same cycle lenght I have tried all tactics to figure out my fertile window bt to no avail....pls our seniors in d house any advice on wot else to do.DH tinks am stressed cos of d nature or my job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Greenfriend welcome back @Nezzel what can we offer to the Lord. God of miracle, to Him be all honour and glory. He'll complete what He started in ur life. @amynimas, cutielucy & honiepiegirl welcome back sis. Its actually been a long time. May be one of these days other mia mamas like honiepie24, safe06, pink22,cjnone2, bnice, mamaoge and d rest will show up. @everfaithfulGod @Greenfriend has replied. But for how long has he been on former supplements? Don't relent in serving him plenty fruits and vegs to be sure it remains good. You can discuss with ur doc whether its necessary to continue with manix. He may decide to repeat d test after like a month to be sure all is well. @apexbaby welcome and have a short but fruitful stay. Amen to ur prayers. @mamateniola I dey sis. @mummyosayande pls pop in lets know U're fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
@nezzel..... So happy for u. Congrats to u.u will carry to term ijn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apexbaby(f): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Pls did anybody say anythng abt night Virgil 2day? Really Dnt undstnd my phone it just rebooted itself n went off again bt b4 den I thnk I saw smthng lk night Virgil holding 2day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
@cutielucy castor oil massage will do U good. There's been testimonies on that. @Nezzel when God wants to suprise us, all protocols are put on hold. That's why we should keep trusting Him. @Northernbelle I think you're worrying too early. Worrying will only complicate issues. Why not relax and enjoy ur married life while bding at least 3times a week just for fun. Within d period, U may try to chart using billings method. U can get the book, LOVE AND LIFE. Its self explanatory. How long is ur cycle. What's d average of about 3-4 months? Do U see eggwhite or feel little pain around ur mid cycle? Have U tried ovulation predictor test? Pls try reduce stress in anyway and set ur mind at rest while eating healthy and praying. We await ur bfp soonest. @apexbaby d vigil was done friday night.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Papa God you too much,to you alone be all Glory and honor..
@amynimas you are welcome back sis,devil will continue to fail,no weapon form against you shall prosper in d name of jesus.

@Nezzel congrat sis you shall experience stress free 9months in jesus name
@everfaithful @greenfriend and @miraclebaby have touchlight grin grin your question. Its a good result,but dont relent on the dietry aspect of the treatment until conception take place as mentioned by miraclebaby

@apexbaby and northernbelle ure both welcome,ur stay shall be short.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apexbaby(f): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
So I was late fr d virgil *cryng nw* wen next r we having d virgil plsss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omankem(f): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Nezzel congrat dear, u W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊ƪƪ carry the baby to term IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumofallnation: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ nezzle, am happy for u Dear. U'll carry to full term and deliver like d hebrew women. Am next in line...In Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Congratulations Nezzel. This blessing is the beginning of greater things to happen in ur life. May you have a stressfree 9 months in Jesus name.

@ all may this news be the beginning of more rain of BFP this month and the months to come through the mighty name of Jesus, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Congrats @Nezzel, may you have a stress free journey. I will be the next to testify this month! @ayaakanoh, miraclebaby, Blesseddiva, mumofallnation, and all the mamas with a big heart...greetings, but seriously I don't understand how this night vigils holds, do you guys just keep typing songs all through the night? For me we are supposed to make a list of prayer points then we agree to pray with it for an hour and once you are done you type "thank you Jesus for prayers answered" then you go to bed, the following day we will know how many persons pertook in the prayers, agreement prayer or prayer of unity receives speedy answers compared to when you pray alone. If you guys agree we can choose one Friday and do it. Meanwhile you guys can clarify me on how your night vigil is done pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cmamma(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Northernbelle: Hello evry one, I have been a silent reader for a while nw bt hav nt commented..may God bless us all with fruit of d womb soonest..DH and I hav been married for 7mnths nw and in those tyms we hav been TTC tho the doc. Tinks its too early to worry bt den I cant help bt worry..my periods come evrymonth tho nt same cycle lenght I have tried all tactics to figure out my fertile window bt to no avail....pls our seniors in d house any advice on wot else to do.DH tinks am stressed cos of d nature or my job

Check out the charting your fertility info here http://www.cheriemamma.com/blog/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fifioluomo: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello fam

Goodnews in d house. @nolbewife, congrats on d safe delivry of ur angel. I will come and chop rice and chicken ooo. Lol

@nezzle....congrats to u too. May heaven watch over you and the baby all throug the 9mnths

@all, this month is our month. We will all rejoice.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nezzel: You are the reason i live
you are the one for me (2x)

why should i fear when i have you,
surrounded by your love, your everlasting love..

Why should i care what people say,
they dont know, what you mean to me..

Miraclebaby, blesseddiva, mum2bsoon, cathyibok.. My beautiful friends, i know you must have been silently waiting for me..
I finally decided to go for the pt test yesterday after waiting for 52days and it came out positive..
I really thank God, and i also thank you all for always been there for me..
Sorry for the long post..
Wow...Good news,happy for you sis. Am d next in line to share my testimony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.