Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419644 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
@mum2bsoon so sorry about d pain u re having, @mamateniola is right endometriosis causes severe pain during Af.if u have bsm just mix 3tabespoon at once in 8oz of warm water n drink or u can chew a tablespoon of alligator pepper with garlic swallow with water,that is what I take to reduce d inflammation pain cos I hv endo too. Pele ♍y dear
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zainaba(f): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations @ abibaby. All praise and worship are due to Allah. May Allah keep you safe all through. Amin.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
The king of all kings,the lord of all lord,acient of days,mighty one of isreal,the author and d finisher of our faith,d balm of gilead,master of d universe,d one that opens and no one can shut,d great physician.our helper,our hope,our deliverer,jehovah jireh,nissi,rapha,rohi,el-shaddai,elohim,agbo koja ogbo,adagba matepa,oba ta pe lajo to nje nile,eru jeje oko pharaoh,igweeee.
You are welcome LORD into our midst,this time last year you came down with all your glory,you wipe away tears of many years,you restore joy of many homes,you surprise a lot of us with BFP. Daddy it was a great and wonderful out pouring of miracle.
Daddy we thank you for last year,we thank you for those you have visited this month,we are ready to receive,our heart is open,our hands are outstretched.

17 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
My wonderful pple its time to praise and receive,God is in our midst,he is going to do more than he did last year,stop asking,start praising,d door that prayer cannot open,praises will.

Touch me one more time oh lord
touch me one more time oh lord
I need d touch of d master
I need d touch of the lord
touch me one more time oh lord

oba ta ko ro loye
alagbara ta ko le segun ni
ijoba re dun mo wa yeye o
ma joba lo oluwa

@ adorablemummy welcome back sis its good to have u back
yippe @flakky is back too,so nice to have you back.
@all this is d month we have been waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
@ Nezzel and Abibaby, my heart is full of joy for you, am so excited , my soul is lifted and am joining to say THANK YOU GOD, may His name forever be praised. I wish you a happy, stress free bumping.

For those of us still in God's waiting room, He will show up for us in Jesus name and people will congratulate us.

As anyone heard from Olubankemi? Please show face ooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Abibaby(f): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Amen,thank u all may God answer ur prayers nd grant ur heart desires too
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by honeypiegirl(f): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
mummyosayande: hi all, hope d weekend was fine?
@honepiegirl u can go to mecure diagnostics along oshodi apapa express way. nt far from charity bus stop.
tanx mummyosayande i have sent the massage to my frd
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
Amen o @BlessedDiva, am fine o @mamateniola, thanks @ayaakanoh
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congratulations to nezzel and Abibaby may God continue his protection upon your lives, you shall carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.
miraclebaby thank you dear.
Ayaakanon amen to that prayer.
Favouredgal,longest time thank God for safe delivery,hope lo is bouncing in da lord.
@ all lets keep our faith in God, he must surely do it and in a way that will amaze people that his name will be glorified in our lives.Amen.
Love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
@adorablemum.... I sight ya. Thanks for the mention sis. @ abibaby...... Congrats babes. Happy bumping! grin more BFPs in the month f august including me.........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 6:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Mamateniola1 n BlessedDiva, tanx 2 u 2. Culdn't even sleep cos of d pain. Will try out d alligator pepper n garlic tin 2day as ¶ culdn't go out yest.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2014
@Noblewife, mighty congrats on your baby. May the baby bring greater happiness and favour yo your home. I rejoice with you.

@Abibaby and @Nezzel, this is great news. After 52 days Nezzel it is confirmed. @Abibaby, despite infection where man advised it is until you treat it that you can conceive, it still happened. This is to prove to to you that if a man looks at the wind he will not sow or the clouds he will not reap.

@udobaby, where are you?

Ecclesiastic 11:4-6
4 Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest.

5 Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother's womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things.

6 Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don't know if profit will come from one activity or another--or maybe both.

If the above scripture never meant anything to you before, please read it again today and see the correlation. Never let the report of a man hinder you from your conjugal duties. It is mysterious how God works for it is he that does all things.

@ayaakanoh, lovely song. Thank you. It is the month of August. Expect a visitation, an August visitor.

@favouredgal, how is LO? What is wonderful recollection. 15 testimonies. The Lord is doing another wonder. Remember the word from a sister who said it is another season of outpouring.

@mums and dads who experienced delay and we're part of the thread but have since moved on, this Word is for you:

and when you have returned, strengthen your brethren.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by apexbaby(f): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014
Goodmorning beautiful mummys n dadds in d house. This is 2 let us kw dt I am next in line fr d next baby miracle Weda d doctors lk it or nt, pls claim urs nw.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by viviparity: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Nazzel and Abibaby congratsooooo.....this s another month of rain of bfp.it ws 15 testmonies last yr, is going to be 30 this yr cos the lord wil double it. father we thank u for mercy upon this house. father supprise our mamas who nolnger interestd to post here with bfp tht wil make them rush in nd shout haliluyah ,@always thank for the word

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Good mor'g my e-family. Trust we had a wonderful night rest.
@Noblewife, congratulations on d birth of ur bundle of joy. Her arrival will open every closed door of blessing to ur family IJN.
@Nezzel, congrats on ur bfp. D Lord that began His wonderful work in u will surely bring it to completion. U shall not cast young IJN

@all my lovely n joyful mums n dads, d glory of d Lord will manifest in our lives soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Paragonova: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2014
Dr GreenFriend, sorry that I'm a silent reader & follower of ur thread & don't post regularly. I've really learnt a lot from U. U helped my aunt too. My Whatsapp-phone is faulty now. The good news is that my friend whom U chatted with (the 35 year old with two blocked tubes) is now 4 weeks PREGNANT! I can't appreciate U enough. May GOD reward U 4eva. For all here, I pray GOD grants U satisfaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Abibaby, Nezzel & Paragonova, I am humbled & elated receiving such testimonies. GOD (not man) granted the increase. HIS mercies won't cease in ur lives.
For all reading this, U are next in line 4 a bumper package. This is a season of fertility. GOD never performs HIS best in ur yesteryears. Ur house must stand!!!
I'm up 4 a busy moment 2day. U can always call my attention/consults via Whatsapp (I am faster there) or Facebook. Be lifted!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2014
the bible says "with joy shall ye draw water out of the well of salvation", since the begining of August there has been so much joy like a river in the house, joy unspeakable is a sign of good things to come, our spirits has a way of sensing things before they actually manifest physically, may this joy unspeakable extend to our homes and cause miracles to happen and may the remaining mother of nations receive their testimonies as well
@paragonova, congrats to ur friend,
@ Greenfield, you are doing a great job,
@ viviparity i key into that multiple bfp this month,
@alwaystrue, nice word,
@ayaakanoh, its like u are a choir mistress o, ur songs pass mp3, u go soon release album
@ all, always remember that the word of God says "to him that is joined to the living, there is HOPE! keep your hope alive!!! as long as u are bding with dh anything can happen....For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain; yet that valley shall be filled with water,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Flakeey(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
good day wonderful parents,

@Favoredgal, didn't know u've put to bed, i guess i ve missed so much for being away too long
congrats mum..may the shout of good tidings neva depart from ur home..and Amen to that powerful prophesy...it's gonna be in double double folds this year IJN

@noblewife..i say a big CONGRATULOBIA..This is the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our sight...great and joyful things will never cease to happen in your life..

@Alwaystrue...i can only commend u for efforts as regards this thread..you are wonderful and God's sent..when most of us are weavy and about to give up...u are always here to encourage us..u are indeed strong and the Lord will continue to fill u afresh and be ur strength..you will continue to be a useful vessel unto honour in God's vineyard in Jesus' Nme..thanks for your friendship, the motivation, the encouragement and inspiration...The Lord God Almighty will make ur testimony full and overflow.

@Hawtmummy..aw far now..shebi u av abandoned me, abi abi..isokay.. just reaching out to u

@ayaakanoh...thanks sis for the shout out, i celebrate you

shout out to Redeemed, viviparity(amen to ur prayer ma'am), Dasha,adorablemom, blessedDiva, mamaTeni, Ndoka, ipio, Genbuhari, Safe06, chyvia,Ripvan,Greenfriend,honeypie, Deema, Nice, and all moms i can't remember their names..God never forgets anyone..HE will remember us for good this month.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hello My lovely e-family
pls what can one use to prevent and cure infection ?
Thanks in advance

baby dust rain on us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
You are mighty and glorious, you are lifted up above all! I believe God is at work on this thread, so lets be expectant.
@ Alwaystrue, thanks for the word, so inspiring. God will continually grant you auction and insight to His words.
@ all, enjoy the rest of the evening.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
Good day blessed people
@mum2bsoon how are u feeling today? Hope d pain has subsided.

@Alwaystrue God bless u for that word in season, that's what we all need here to keep up faith
@Flakeey thanks for d mention sis, so good to have u back in d house in one piece. stay blessed n favoured.
@all MIA mamas n papas, we are missing u all o, pls show nau, e-hugsss
Plenty prayers on this thread, I say AMEN to them n I claim them all o,Many thanks to every mama/papa that posts prayers n words of encouragement on this thread, the 'word' n 'God's sayings' are life n health to us, lamp unto our paths. God bless u all real good.
Baby blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Good day mamas in d house. Thank God for what He has done for some of Us, Thanks to Him for what He is going to do for the rest of Us, Amen.
Pls Mamas, what s d remedy to hotness of the womb/uterus (afo icha oku) ? Pls help a sister cause that seems to be my problem.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
@Nezzel and abibaby congrats on your Bfp. U Will carry to full term and delivered safely in jesus name. I key in to your testimony.

@ mamateniola1. I got a nairaland notification that u sent a mail. Bt can't access it. U can resend it

@ all. This month is our month of BFP
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Caringpro(f): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
@miraclebaby thanx for askin after me. Am good and u. Hope u are ok

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
@Abibaby, congrats. I wish h & h 9months.
All momas & papas, how wz our day?
Do av a sweet dreams n powerful night rest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
@janedyke6 go to page 555 of this tread,you will see the answer to your enquiry their on vaginiosis and yeast infection cure.

dasha01 grin grin >: grin, na confirm mp6,I believe in and i love praising God o,since there's nothing that can be offered to him

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2014
@Caringpro I'm good. Pls do check in often lets know all is well. @mum2bsoon sorry I couldn't check earlier. Hope U're feeling better now. As other sisters av said, I could be infection. Alligator pepper can help d the cleansing as @olubankemi posted few months back. Hope U do use ACV/BSM. Pls if U don't av go for one. @Abibaby congrats dear and H&H 9Mths & beyond. @all greetings and baby dust to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2014
Every time ¶ see anoda breaking of the day, ¶ say thank U̶̲̥̅̊ Lord.
My saviour, my help in the face of trial, the lifter up of my head, my shield, my provider n protector, the Mighty Man in battle, the Master of the Universe, the Holy One of Israel, the God of wonders n miracles, the bright mornin star. Thank U̶̲̥̅̊ 4 ds new day. ¶ woke up ds mrnin wt a new spirit n a heart of gratitude 2 God 4 He is d reason 4 ds Season.
BlessedDiva, ¶ feel good n ¶ didn't even take anytin aside PCM. D pain is gone bt d blood is still dark. Thanks dear
Miraclebaby, thanks sweet. Will go 4 HVS on Mon cos ¶ feel it culd b infectn 2. Watever it is, MY PHYSICIAN(GOD) will take care of it.
The Lord dt answered Sarah wen all hope was lost n medically impossible will look 2 our case ds mnth n ans us all. Has any1 ever wondered wch egg was fertilized by Abrahams seed? Divine egg cos Sarah was already menopausal bt God isn't One dt gives a care abt our body condition or medical report, His concern is au big our faith is even wen d tribulatn seems so mch. Let's look unto Jesus, the author n the finisher of our faith. We shall testify soonest. Do av a wonderful day. PS 121. Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2014
@all that asked. lo is fine. It's really really hard work.

I wish you all sleepless, exhausting nights b.feeding and changing diapers. Remain blessed

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nezzel(f): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Awwww.. I can feel the love radiating from here.. Thank you all and may God bless you.. May God answer each and everyone and grant you all your heart desires..
This is our month of praise and our testimonies abound..

Mum2bsoon.. Sorry swthrt, but if you are sure that it's your period, you can be taking the alligator pepper with ginger.. It can cleanse the uterus and remove any dirty blood there... That's what i was taking, at a point i even stopped taking painkillers because i was tired of it and was taking only the Ap and ginger whenever i feel pains, since ginger is an anti-inflammatory that reduces pain..

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.