Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419371 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=ayaakanoh]@janedyke6 go to page 555 of this tread,you will see the answer to your enquiry their on vaginiosis and yeast infection cure.

Thanks Dearie. I will definitely check.

May this August soak US with plenty of Baby Dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2014
Goodmrning evry1.pls can anyone tell me the name of ALLIGATOR PEPPER in hausa?Is it CITTA MAI KWAYA as i think?thanks in advance and baby dust 2 all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello My E-Family
pls what cycle day is okay for one to start taking the alligator pepper and ginger ?

Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Greetings all
@Deezou it is called Citta in hausa.
@janedyke u can take AP from cycle day 1 till ovulation then stop except u re not trying tht month cos it can induce abortion.
I also read if mixed with some other ingredients can be used to shrink fibroid, but with garlic/ginger only it flushes impurities n debris or remnant of miscarriage from d uterus.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
Morning @all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Deezou(f): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
@blesseddiva,thank u very much sis,so it is 'citta mai kwaya'(ginger grains)as i thought,coz i google alligator pepper and saw the images,it looked like 'citta mai kwaya' to me.tnx once again.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Onyeze21: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
I was diagnosed to be suffering from endometriosis in march, after been married in march 2013 without taking in. I had an HSG test and it showed endometriosis. I have been on treatment for 3 months now and have still not conceived. I have also added edmark shake off, biolizer and splina this month. Any suggestions on what to do next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
@BlessedDiva
Thank you very much. I appreciate smiley

@janedyke u can take AP from cycle day 1 till ovulation then stop except u re not trying tht month cos it can induce abortion.
I also read if mixed with some other ingredients can be used to shrink fibroid, but with garlic/ginger only it flushes impurities n debris or remnant of miscarriage from d uterus.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by toni2014(f): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2014
Paragonova: Dr GreenFriend, sorry that I'm a silent reader & follower of ur thread & don't post regularly. I've really learnt a lot from U (even the doctors I pay & consult don't satisfy my health issues like U do). U helped my aunt & I too. My Whatsapp-phone is faulty now. The good news is that my friend whom U chatted with (the 35 year old with two blocked tubes) is now 4 weeks PREGNANT! I can't appreciate U enough. U ARE A GENIUS & INSPIRATION 2 US ALL! May GOD reward U 4eva. For all here, I pray
GOD grants U satisfaction
@praganova. Pls i tried sending u a mail. Need to talk to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ireloluwa: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2014
hi all, am new to this forum. its nice to know such a forum as this exist. to share and encourage one another on ttc. God bless you all. i being ttc for 8yrs, had myomectomy once and one failed ivf. fibroids are back in multiples and i can even feel them. although have heard that vitalzym can shrink fibroids but i also read online that it shouldnt be used by people with uterine fibroids who are pregnant or trying to conceive. am sort of confused.

docs, sabi mamas and papas in the house pls help. I desperately want to get rid of these fibroids, cant go for any surgery again.

baby dust to all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Hello all. Moarming. Pls I did HSG on Monday.. Painless, the woman was fantastic, unlike the witch that did for me in one hospital like that. I see ha as a mean person,she was just chatting away over me n not consider my pains at all. I believe she didn't cconcentrate, anyways since Monday I have been having pains in my stomach likened to the pain you experience in your upper stomach when you start exercising. Cold it be the gas or something.she asked me to take paracetamol after sha na me no take.

Meanwhile, I have collected the report and I wan see my doc with it today but it looks like a good news. I pray ijn.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2014
It shall b good news in Jesus name, amen. ΒΆ sent u a pm@ mamateniola1
Mrnin house

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
@mamateniola1 good news awaits IJN amen. @ireoluwa welcome and may ur stay be short but fruitful. You can go thru @ayaakanoh's posts and honiepie24's post. U'll get sth from them. Hope U've read on castor oil massage, ACV and BSM. Pls keep away from honey. It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ babe01, how are you pushing sis? Has LO arrived? God's grace, wishing you a safe delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Good afternoon,how is every one doing.
Pls lets not get tired, where is everybody

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
am here present ma.
@all happy weekend to all of us fruitful mamas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin chyvia no be small thinooo na only me and you show face today,its well
@ all hope we ar all fine happy weekend and may the joy of the lord be our streanght.lov you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
'evening fruitful mamas, papas. Hw's been ur day? I want to personally appreciate all our wonderful doctors n sabi mamas n papas in d hse. May God continue to favor u in all dat u do. May ds shower of BFPs continue n drench us all, n they shall all stick like superglue to result in healthy babies, twins n triplets INSHAALLAAH. Ameen! I only comment on d thread 1ce in awhile but I peep in whenever i'm online. Congrats /Noblewife for ur DD, she'll always be a source of joy to u guys n a blessing to her generatn by God's grace. Congrats @Abibaby n @Nezzel, wishing u a H & H term.Testimonies of BFPs always gives me so much joy n inspiration; we'll all share ours on ds thread n promote to Pregnancy thread soon. I dey enjoy all d encouragement n inspiratnal talks, advice, n prayers on ds thread cheesy
#ehn ehn, help a sister out o, abeg. Where can I buy INSTEAD softcup(menstrual cup) in Abuja and d price, too? Its urgent, pls. 10x vry much in advanve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
amynimas: Good afternoon,how is every one doing.
Pls lets not get tired, where is everybody

ebola has taken the front seat o....... na person wey dey alife go ttc grin grin grin

i know a couple somewhere r sleeping on separte beds now/rooms now...cos one of them is coughing/feverish, wch the other has interpreted to be ebola symtoms

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
ireloluwa: hi all, am new to this forum. its nice to know such a forum as this exist. to share and encourage one another on ttc. God bless you all. i being ttc for 8yrs, had myomectomy once and one failed ivf. fibroids are back in multiples and i can even feel them. although have heard that vitalzym can shrink fibroids but i also read online that it shouldnt be used by people with uterine fibroids who are pregnant or trying to conceive. am sort of confused.

docs, sabi mamas and papas in the house pls help. I desperately want to get rid of these fibroids, cant go for any surgery again.

baby dust to all

Pls send me a PM next Monday to remind me of the uterine fibroid tea. A lady with similar story as urs is using it now n said its shrinking her fibroids which grew back. Shld see her on monday to get d name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
@Ripvan no be small thin o, ebola is nw like Mtn o, every where u go u hear ebola dis n ebola dat. God wil guide us frm dis dreaded virus o.
@Ireloluwa u r welcom , may ur stay here b short ijn, amen.
@all how we dey?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Good day mamas and papas please any idea on where i can get castor oil massage pack?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2014
@all goodmorning. Longtime. @amhappy, check healthplus or you can just improvise by using a flannel, yu can get to buy in traffick sef, castor oil in any pharmacy n a small towel then follow the instruction on how to use it online.

my HSG result came out good. Both tubes are open. We thank the Lord!!!!.
my doc placed me on low dose aspirin but am afraid to use it cos I read it inhibits ovulation. And I think I agree cos I took it once and I didn't feel that ovulation pain ( I got to know that it's ovulation pain much later) but all hormonal tests say I am ovulating. I discussed with him ofcourse but he said it doesn't. What do you think oh. Mama's n papas n our dear doctors.

meanwhile where is everyone?

Happy sunday to us all.
meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
What's soft cup n what's it used for?

[quote author=DIDIVA][/quote]
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2014
Hello all
I came across this thread recently n since then I have been trying to go through all dl 5 hundred and something pages , still @ it. But I cant wait to finish reading before asking for help. Cos I am quite anxious now . After getting pregnant in june of last yr I had to have surgery to remove the ectopic pregnancy. It ws very traumatic to say d least ( physically and emotionally) d docs assured me that I still had one healthy tube n there was no reason for me not to conceive. But here am I more than a yr later n nothing . I dont know which way to go . Any suggestions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
Happy sunday fruitful mamas in d house

@mamateniola thank God for the patent tubes
@tsqaure our sabi mamas n papas will soon come n ans u

@Amhappy u can check Ebus pharmacy or Klavid if u re in ph.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
10x so much @DIDIVA, I'll give her a call.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Adorablemom:
Happy sunday fruitful mamas in d house
@mamateniola thank God for the patent tubes
@tsqaure our sabi mamas n papas will soon come n ans u
@Amhappy u can check Ebus pharmacy or Klavid if u re in ph.

thank u . I will wait eagerly
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
@mamateniola pls where did u do the painless HSG?I await ur response pls
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello y'all,am new here am I welcome? Please I wnt to know the price of an hormonal profile test in a govt hospital,thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
@mamateniola1 congrats on stage 1. More good news shall unfold for u soon. I don't think aspirin can affect ovulation. However, U may not feel pain due to its effect. Normal dose aspirin is sometimes used to prevent PMS by starting it 3 days before af. Instead softcup is a type of menstrual cup that can be used to hold swimmers in place if u think ur dh's fluid pours out after bding. That product alone has been proven to be safe for d swimmers so u can insert and not worry about it pouring when U get up. tsquaure welcome and av a short fruitful stay. All things being equal, one can conceive with one patent tube. What you'll need to do is to confirm that the ovary on that side is active, ie. releases follicle. Then, if taking too long, a good hospital will do U good. It is well. @BlessedDiva, mummyosayande, mum2bsoon, HawtMummie, Sentempest and other mamas hope all is well with U. @Adorayble U're welcome. No idea on ur question, other sabi mamas will ans soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.