Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5441242 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tanks
miraclebaby: @mamateniola1 congrats on stage 1. More good news shall unfold for u soon. I don't think aspirin can affect ovulation. However, U may not feel pain due to its effect. Normal dose aspirin is sometimes used to prevent PMS by starting it 3 days before af. Instead softcup is a type of menstrual cup that can be used to hold swimmers in place if u think ur dh's fluid pours out after bding. That product alone has been proven to be safe for d swimmers so u can insert and not worry about it pouring when U get up. tsquaure welcome and av a short fruitful stay. All things being equal, one can conceive with one patent tube. What you'll need to do is to confirm that the ovary on that side is active, ie. releases follicle. Then, if taking too long, a good hospital will do U good. It is well. @BlessedDiva, mummyosayande, mum2bsoon, HawtMummie, Sentempest and other mamas hope all is well with U. @Adorayble U're welcome. No idea on ur question, other sabi mamas will ans soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
@miraclebaby thanks for asking after Me o, I'm fine sis just a bit down but I'm getting better, thank God

@mamateniola congrats sis, this means u re so close to ur testimony

@adorayble u re very welcome, hv a short n fruitful stay here

@e-family one love!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Sorry,wht do U mean by short stay?
BlessedDiva: @miraclebaby thanks for asking after Me o, I'm fine sis just a bit down but I'm getting better, thank God

@mamateniola congrats sis, this means u re so close to ur testimony

@adorayble u re very welcome, hv a short n fruitful stay here

@e-family one love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Adorayble: Sorry,wht do U mean by short stay?
this is a forum for those trying to conceive and once u conceive,u will move to pregnancy thread. u can only come in here to encourage others.
so for her wishing u short stay means u will concieve within a short period nd move to preg. thread. so i wish u could say a louder amen to the prayer

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Amen,thanks
everfaithfulGod: this is a forum for those trying to conceive and once u conceive,u will move to pregnancy thread. u can only come in here to encourage others.
so for her wishing u short stay means u will concieve within a short period nd move to preg. thread. so i wish u could say a louder amen to the prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Goodmorning @all. Hope we had pleasant night.
@adorablemom @miraclebaby thanks very much.

Our testimonies shall be complete in Jesus name and expectations on this forum shall not be cut short ijn. Amen.

@ajuwarhodes I did at radio Diagnostic centre, onikoyi street off ayilara street, surulere.

pls @all how much is male abdominal scan at prisms. Thank you and have a fruitful week all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2014
@ajuwarhodes, sorry jawe na omololu street I wan write, na my phone dey feel cool with itself.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by HawtMummie(f): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2014
Hello fruitful mamas in the house, @miracle baby I kukuma dey ooo, Full ground sef.
Some one gave me the address of a fertility Centre in Yaba. Nordica. Has any one heard of them?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2014
i read alot about it on IVF thread, you can go check and they will answer your questions better. how are you?

HawtMummie: Hello fruitful mamas in the house, @miracle baby I kukuma dey ooo, Full ground sef.
Some one gave me the address of a fertility Centre in Yaba. Nordica. Has any one heard of them?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2014
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by everblossom: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
I greet oo 1daful mamas n papas in d house. I am new here and me like d way una take dey encourage 1anoda. Please could you help me throw more light on the result below. It is a case of secondary infertility.
Hormone profile on cd3 and cd21.
Fsh 7.2miu/ml(3.0-12.0)
Lh 3.5miu/ml (0.5-10.5)
Prolactin 7.6ng/ml (1.2-19.5)
Estradiol 200pg/ml (9-176)
Progesterone 24ng/ml (2.0.25.0 luteal phase). Thanks and God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thank @ miracle baby . I will update u once am done author=miraclebaby]@mamateniola1 congrats on stage 1. More good news shall unfold for u soon. I don't think aspirin can affect ovulation. However, U may not feel pain due to its effect. Normal dose aspirin is sometimes used to prevent PMS by starting it 3 days before af. Instead softcup is a type of menstrual cup that can be used to hold swimmers in place if u think ur dh's fluid pours out after bding. That product alone has been proven to be safe for d swimmers so u can insert and not worry about it pouring when U get up. tsquaure welcome and av a short fruitful stay. All things being equal, one can conceive with one patent tube. What you'll need to do is to confirm that the ovary on that side is active, ie. releases follicle. Then, if taking too long, a good hospital will do U good. It is well. @BlessedDiva, mummyosayande, mum2bsoon, HawtMummie, Sentempest and other mamas hope all is well with U. @Adorayble U're welcome. No idea on ur question, other sabi mamas will ans soon[/quote] Chioma Alonge
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
@mamateniola1 and adorablemum Thanks sis for the info. God bless
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
miraclebaby u too much! thanks sis. been busy. had to read back the pages. I'm fine. mamateniola u don abandon ur gal ba? diariz God oo. how is it going?
how is everyone? thanks all that asked about me . #kisses
pls does anyone have any info on UK folic acid? heard its really gd for ttc. i half stopped my equate(its like pregnacare) bt its 2 pills. noticed it givs me false pregy sypmtoms and i hate dt. jst wanted to jst buy d nigerian folic acid sef and be takin along side any drug my doc will prescribe. and someone jst called me dt she has a whole bottle of d UK folic acid to giv me. she's preggy nw.

pls anyone know anythin about it? shld be good sha.

@all, it is well with us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Regards to everyone in the house. Am new to the tread.
We'v been ttc for 2yrs.
For so mnth now wifey mc has always been delay for like 3-4days.
Pls what should we be doing now. Love wifey dearly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
@fam greetings and have an awesome new week.
@adorayble ♍y dear I meant well, @everfaithful has answered/explained ♍y wish n prayer for u. It is well with u

@everfaithfulGod, thanks so much sis *hugs*

@everblossom u re very welcome dear, ur hormonal profile result looks good except d estradiol that is 200, it's higher than d control which is 176. Well hang on sabi mamas n docs will soon be here to let u knw what to do to bring down d high estradiol

@Emzzy u re welcome bro, may that love for ur wifey never diminish in Jesus name-Amen! very soon ur own question will soon be answered by d ones wey sabi ok
Baby dust to all!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Emzzy: Regards to everyone in the house. Am new to the tread.
We'v been ttc for 2yrs.
For so mnth now wifey mc has always been delay for like 3-4days.
Pls what should we be doing now. Love wifey dearly.
Welcome and may God strengthen Ur love more. Have you and dw visited a doc? What test av U done and how was ur case classified? How long is her cycle now and how long was it previously?. Sorry for too many questions but its just to know how we can assist. Her cycle may have extended and if its just 2-3 days difference but regular, then there's no cause for alarm. Awaiting your response. @all greetings. @mummyosayande welcome back dear. @Sentempest pls show face
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello house. Pls what's the yoruba name for BRAZIL NUTS? And any form of descriptn wld be good. 10x, I read its good for implantatn
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
@emzzy, welcome bro, has dw cycle been like that before you start ttc. Irregular mc might be due to hormonal imbalance. If her cycle is always on time before ttc, if itsnt hormonal issue then she had to calm down (itsnt easy, but God is her strength) cos anxiety,worries etc can cause that too. Above all, see a doctor or if you can give her history here we get sabimamas n papas join our doctors will definitely help out.

@all goodevening. Thanks much everyone.
@mamaosayande,how yu. I sent you a mail na. Where you hide sef.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omoalaafin: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Good evening House. I am new on this thread. I married my wife 26 months ago and up till now, we have been unable to conceive. She has undergone various test, I think all, and we are told everything is fine except for the last one where she was told her prolactin level is not normal. She is currently on Parlodel Bromocriptina. I am also on Manix to treat Sperm Count & Motility issue - last test revealed 16 mil & 40% motility. I am also on Vitamin E 1000 I.U. We treated Staph already. Are we on the right track?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thanks sis. God bless you. The cup, wld it be left inside VJ or when yu wan bd you go use?

DIDIVA: @Mamateniola1 congrats on your positive results. BFP will be next. Miraclebaby has answered your softcup question. It helps make sure the swimmers are in place and ready to meet egg around ovulation time.

Lovely day to us all fruitful Mamas of twins and triplets.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
I am new here,got married march this year,ttc my cycle went from 28 to 32 days somtimes 34 but my ovulation is still on the 14th day,but am not pregnant yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ireloluwa. I got d contact for the uterine fibroid shrinking tea. She had a surgery but d fibroids grew back so she got d tea n says she feels better. U can get her on 08162576549. Her name's Franca

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Emzzy(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2014
Wow! The concern to profer solutn in the house is just wonderful. Am encouraged.
Well, we did some test about a yr ago and treated infectn,checked wifeys' tubes,were ok. At a time the test read everything ok.
Wifey tried clomid 6month ago for 1month and said she don't like the way her body was doing.so she did'nt continue and since than we hv nt done any other test.
Regards.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
@all,thank u for your prayers always and my Little Angel AYOMIDE is saying THANK YOU SO MUCH as her christen last friday.
I pray for every household waiting in God on dz thread that, God shall turn every medical report (s) in ur life to MIRACLE REPORT dz month and beyond ijmn.And in course of 9months or 37/38 weeks people shall celebrate ur bundle of JOY with u alive. DH AND WIFE shall nnot die but live to declare the glory and manifestation of God's promise in ur life.
Peace and baby,twins and triplet dust to all...

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
hellossssssssss. greetings to the off loaded mamas and belleful mamas. how una dey!! too numerous to mention. make every person chop knuckle.

I still take touch light dey find some persons name. Too many pages to cover but make una help me read this.
Who amongst you here is upto 50 years, abeg aswer present sharp sharp?. infact, read this , change the name to your name and shout hallelujah to God most high.

>>>>>> copied and pasted.

My aunt Mrs. Ijeoma lives in Lagos and has been married for years without a child. When you talk about humility, kindness, love and all the good things of life you are talking about this woman.

Her husband Joseph has been supportive, kind, loving and he never thought of getting another wife even when his late mum did all she could to frustrate aunty Ije,he did not stop loving this woman.

Everytime she tells me Stanley, I want a miracle from God and I just tell her that God will surely do it. Wetin I sabi say I go tell am again?...lol.

Just last night while I was eating with my mum, she told me that Aunty Ije would be coming down to Asaba to stay with us and I asked if she had finally gotten the government job mum was helping her with but mum no answer again.

And then her answer was 'erm erm erm Ok, don't tell anyone for now, Aunty Ije is pregnant''

I screamed and e remain small make pepper enter my head ooo...lol...

SDKers since last night I have been smiling, Joy full my belle. Aunty Ije is over 50years of age!!!

My Aunty and her hubby are expecting their 1st child and I have decided to bring this news to this great house (SDK blog).

I declare that the God that made this possible for Aunty Ije will bless you today, all you married women who cry everyday for children, all those women that have been having problems with their husband's family over child bearing, YOU SHALL CRY NO MORE.

Before the year runs out, your belle go come out...you go notice small change for your body...if you go hospital doctor go tell u say 'MADAM', you go answer 'YES DOCTOR', doctor go say 'YOU ARE PREGNANT', and you go tell doctor say 'DOCTOR IT'S A LIE'....hehehheeeee.... Then maybe you go come faint small...then when you don wake up, you go come shed 'TEARS OF JOY'.

Abeg make una follow me rejoice for this great news wey enter my family. God bless una....

Shout out to all the mamas and papas in the house. May the unchanging God wipe yours faces soon. The storm is OVER!!!!! there shall never be any barren amongst God's children, humiliation, mid-nite tears, depression, running from one doctor/hospital to another are ALL OVER IJN. eeehhhhhhh. Am sooooo so joyful. Isaiah 66: 9. God can not ask you to bring forth and shut the womb NO WAY!!!!!!. ONLY WAIT!!! AND WATCH THE ALMIGHTY GOD AT WORK. It will seem like a movie. It will do you wammmmmmmmmm for eye. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN BABA GOD DEY FOR HEAVEN.

UNA CHOP KNUCKE KNUCKLE...........................I LOVE AND MISS UNA DIE

11 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
D only Cjnone2 in the house. Welcome home. This ur grand entry testimony... Only God can do such a miracle. To Him be all honor and glory.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Awwwww cjnone2 how I miss you so much sis,that was an awesome testimony,his promises concerning us will no more tarry. Abeg na only knuckle you bring come,me want kulikuli and ice cream oo gringrin
ya welcome back
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by aye88: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone, I've been a very silent reader of this thread for sometime now. To the glory of God, I just got my bfp. I can tell u for the short while I was ttc, the journey wasn't easy. People tell u to relax but the truth is, its not so possible. Expecially the two weeks wait after ovulation. Its like torture. But I've learnt that God is truly the giver of children. We just have to keep pressing at his door till he answers. The cycle when I took in was the cycle I didn't even take my usual folic acid, same as my hubby too who was usin folic acid and zinc. I got angry and tired using it, but hubby said he even forgot about it. I'm not trying to discredit the importance of this drug but somewhere deep down in my heart, I felt my spirit tellin me that God wounldnt want us to give the glory to this drugs I was using so I stopped. The cycle I stopped was the cycle the conception happened. I want to encourage us here that though weeping may endure for a night, but joy comet in the morning. By the time God will turn around our captivity, it will be like a dream. Don't give up. Let's keep praying, and trusting God. D cycle I conceived, all my husband and I did was praying, thanksgivng, personal vigils, and I also sowed some seeds in my church. I also paid my tithe that month. The sunday b4 it happened, was thanksgiving sunday, I danced like never before believing God and he did it. So my dear sisters, don't give up. U never know when ur miracle will come. Sorry for my long post

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.