Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395637 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2014
VENUSS: @soyande, please see my armpit hair no de. I don't do/have time for argument. I did not metion you. Wasn't talking to you. Don't start with me.

grin hahahahah which one be armpit hair? Abeg no kill person ooooo. Yes..... This is how we used to come here to laugh. This mamas no go kill person. I remember safe06 with her jokes and the atmosphere will change. Venus, do you remember when I said I will commit suicide and safe is ready to sell aso ebi? That is the kind of mamas we are supposed to be jare....... I love this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Ayakanoh dear, believe what u choose to dear. If you must blive something let your God instinct lead u then. If when I told u all severally on this thread that I am not MamaT and even asked after her and other mia mamas many times on this thread you still don't believe me...? When I was active before the 'sunami' you saw all that we deed...prayers, share experiences, encouragement and all. By their fruit you shall know them. Should mamaT clear d air b4 u blive am not mamaT? Dear why will u even think am honeypie? And bringing it up when they are all accusing her of fraud? If it where some1 else I won't bother to reply but that its coming from you...you way I feel say be my paddy (d way u sing oriki Jesu/ewi dey always sweet me)

I told every1 then not to think and guess because you will be wrong. I choose to use a different moniker reasons known to me. And I will let u know when or if I want to disclose. We are all entitle to our privacy shie?

MamaOsas, mamaT pls make una leave greenfield. Do not allow him push u to sin. Pls just ignore him and let's forget about all this already pls. Let love reign again. There has been love here for a while now. Pls let it continue dear.

This thread is not for doctors, drug/medicine sellers and adverts pls. This thread is for women trying to conceive and other mamas who have passed thru tcc but now preggy, have their babies and want to encourage us. We know our way to our gynaecologist if we need one. We also know our way to the 'doctors thread' if we need to go there.

Thanks dear Ruth.
Stay blessed every1

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Greenfriend pls you shouldn't be doing this. This thread is a unique one and very sensitive. Enough already!

MamaT welcome back dear! We don mils u in safe tongue.cheesy

Safe abeg show face o! Dreams where u na? Omonikiba show face say hello na..grincheesy
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cjnone2: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2014
wow!!!!! wow!!!! wow!!!!!. The one and only mamatriplets. Is that you watching you from 3D. welcome lovely sister. soooo glad to hear from you. hia! Hia. thank you o to anyone who started this gbege, see as all the MIA mamas don answer present!!. Who say God is not good. I have said it here before, no woman who had ever gone through ttc would watch another ttc woman suffer gbege and keep quiet. hahahah one of my former neighbors who waited on God for 4 years before she had her first child does not like to see me frown for a day more or less cry, she will be all over me, watin happen madam? watin, tell me, she will even start crying.. hahahaha. ttc is a BASTARD.......
@Venues, Your armpit dey very clear, I can attest say nothing dey inside. hahahah I love you, sweet darling, good to know your okey.

@beloved, I don dance Sekem tire. God Almighty is too faithful to fail. You are one strong lady. am not surprise. Congratulations darlings. kisses to the angles.

@safe06, @pinky, @similer, @all still MIA mamas, an angle is standing at your door step, just open the door and collect the gifts I sent through him and thereafter come and answer present here.

@alwaystrue, @Blendy77 and @all who despite all odds is standing for ttc women both physically and spiritually, No words, Not even if I add all the Webster, Longman, Oxford or Cambridge dictionaries together will I find words to describe you. I love you so much, above all, God will show una wonder wonder goodies goodies

Read and be encouraged.
DIVORCED BECAUSE I COULDNT HAVE A BABY

I Met my ex-husband in 1993 when i was 18 and we loved each other . And in 1994 we got married. He travelled abroad in 1996. i waited for him for 9 years before i joined him abroad by then i was 29 years . After i joined him, he got irritated, saying i should hurry up and have children . He started making caricature of me making references to me as barren . I started training as a nurse and after i got a job in the same hospital as him. Before i knew it , he began having affairs with people in our work place.Even when i was a student.,It wasn’t easy , cos my home was hell. i had abuses on my childlessness. How i passed my school exams ,till today i don’t know. He started dating my manager at work cos we were both in the same industry. Even when i confronted him , he didn’t deny it .
I had issues with irregular periods so we tried IVF and it failed . All hell was let loose .Then he called me that someone was pregnant for him and that someone was my manager at work. I Begged him to still stay with me even though there was a child on the way. He said he wasn’t interested and that i should leave his house. I cried and cried but God told me that he will give me a child. By then i was 38 years. He was insulting my parents everyone that spoke to him , he picked a fight with,. later he moved out of the house to live with my manager. He also got me a divorce just to get rid of me. I still refused to leave cos i loved him and i remembered how far we had come .
Finally i moved in with my sister and we divorced in July 2011. Then I started seeking God more than ever.

March 2012 i saw this guy at the station awaiting for a bus who happens to know my sis. And we got talking , and after chatting with him, he asked suddenly if i was married and i said no. He took my no and said he would want his bro to marry me . May 2012 his brother called to say has heard a lot about me and that hes interested in me. Even when i told him i was divorced he didn’t mind. We got married. Between Jan – Feb i began taking fertility medication 2013. In Feb i missed my period. And that was when i tested and found out i was pregnant. And in Nov 2013 i had my pretty daughter at 41years.
The joy in my heart when i see my daughter has caused me to forget the pain i went through as well as forgive my ex-husband. God is so good . He has wiped my tears . I don’t know what you are going through ,but keep trusting God and he will surprise you . And to the men , as much as its in your power do not abuse your wife because of any circumstance that she cannot change. Support her , go through that journey with her. I am in a happy place now.My husband is a gift from God . I encourage everyone to hold on to God he knows how to change your story .

16 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by VENUSS(f): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Yeah! Tbaby,# Revive the old days.# hope you are good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
@all please lets shealth our sword and march on to claim our blessings as GOD has special blessing for us this year.

Pls lets stop taking offence at one another's comment that's what the devil wants pls dont let us give him the space and opportunity. I believe all of us has learnt our lessons.

It shall be well with us.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by bnicebpeaceable: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
@Tbaby lol..safe na case o. We mils her wella

Vennus welcome back dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2014
have being a silent follower, have known greenfield for a while from this site and I chat with him well on whatsapp, he attends to me nd I knw how to ask questions die, he has never ever requested a penny from me so I think you guys arnt being fair and misinterpreting his gesture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2014
VENUSS: Yeah! Tbaby,# Revive the old days.# hope you are good.

Yes ooooo, I am fin dear. Good to see you again.......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Goldenbaby, ebony13..... I can see both of you. Please say something.

Cjnone good to have you back.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2014
bnicebpeaceable: @Tbaby lol..safe na case o. We mils her wella

Vennus welcome back dear.

Abi, she be real case. You know when I read her comment that day, I was just laughing........
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2014
queenlabisi: have being a silent follower, have known greenfield for a while from this site and I chat with him well on whatsapp, he attends to me nd I knw how to ask questions die, he has never ever requested a penny from me so I think you guys arnt being fair and misinterpreting his gesture.

If everybody was chatting on what's app, what info will be here for others to learn. A lot of people including me have benefitted from past discussions.

Like has been said over and over, this thread is not a q&a thread for doctors , that's why this https://www.nairaland.com/104493/doctor-house-obstetrics-gynecology/122#25404489 exists.

Neither is it a place for soliciting clients, or leaving what's app details or selling supplements.

No one is calling green friend a fraud. The summary is he is neither an obgyn or fertility dr.

I understand that attack is the best form of defense so all his insults are excused at least on my part

Mama Osayande and Teniola I suggest you guys leave him, no matter how you explain some people will never get it for the same reasons why some , even after all said and done will still contact honiepie and pay for the so called protocol. That's life! To each their own.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
I just stumbled on this, m not sure if peeps here attended to it. Doctors havent found answer to y blighted ovum occurs , i had quite some too and test so far shows nothing(tho i have place it in God never to experience it again). I read a book n gathered that chromosomal abnormalities can cause it, poor egg quality, exposure to chemicals. Try add co q10 to your drugs,take folic acid constanly, vitamin c,e and probably go for antibody tests, mumps can also cause it. Its well with you sis!

everfaithfulGod: Hello beautiful mamas in the house. I am new here. Hope I am welcome.
I have been ttc for 2 years now. My major challenges (I don't want to call it a problem) is blighted ovum. I've had 2 blighted ovum this year (january and may) which resulted to miscarriages. One at 4 weeks and the other at 8 weeks. And I've had like 4 miscarriages before.
I don't know the way forward bcs all d test conducted on me by my gynea came out okay. I don't knw where the problem lies that is why I decided to share this with my e-family because someone might be of help.
My period came back on 28 of last month with serious cramping which I've never xperience before and was very dark . I think its bcs of the miscarriage and d D&C that was done.
Can someone tell me what I can do differently to have a healthy pregnancy this time around.
I Will appreciate your contributions all. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2014
@benice I guess that thought came at the wrong time,my sis im sorry,u still be my paddy and you will forever remain one.

@greenfriend pls and pls this is matter btw two matured & understanding women ok,no join our own with your own.
Pls you should stop responding to post here if all you do is to retarliate or abuse,we have forged on,yestday is a bygone as far as im concern,and my wonderful mama's pls abeg them say- silence is golden pls we should adopt that adage.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Tbaby4real: Goldenbaby, ebony13..... I can see both of you. Please say something.

Cjnone good to have you back.

Tbaby4real dear,lolz you caught me. I'm just reading silently because like favoredgal said, no matter what has being said here, people would still go ahead and contact the 'doctors'.

I wish the moderators can adopt what's being done on the travel thread where any post with contact details is hidden.

It is well. Babydust to everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2014
Paragonova: Dr GreenFriend, sorry that I'm a silent reader & follower of ur thread & don't post regularly. I've really learnt a lot from U (even the doctors I pay & consult don't satisfy my health issues like U do). U helped my aunt & I too. My Whatsapp-phone is faulty now. The good news is that my friend whom U chatted with (the 35 year old with two blocked tubes) is now 4 weeks PREGNANT! I can't appreciate U enough. U ARE A GENIUS & INSPIRATION 2 US ALL! May GOD reward U 4eva. For all here, I pray
GOD grants U satisfaction

Thats from paragonova (m) n i think a student of uniport to our oga greenfield.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
ebony13:

Tbaby4real dear,lolz you caught me. I'm just reading silently because like favoredgal said, no matter what has being said here, people would still go ahead and contact the 'doctors'.

I wish the moderators can adopt what's being done on the travel thread where any post with contact details is hidden.

It is well. Babydust to everyone

You are welcome back dear..... How have you been doing? It's been ages. Hope you are good. I hope moderator can help us on this ooooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Moderator, why do you hide one of my post?? Please I need an explanation for your action? You would leave those that are advertising and those exchanging words and hide my innocent post. Please tell me why you hide my post Biko?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes, I know. I'm taking vitex (in high dose) without bromocriptine, but vitamin B6. I'm over reacting to the parlodel...
What site can I order the bromelain at a reasonable price from?
I cant get it from pineapple cos one pineaple has just 40mg of bromelain and im supposee to take 1500mg daily.. That will be eating a whole lot of pineapples.
Thanks

ifetuyi:

I only know of where you can order online for bromelain. But d best natural source for bromelain is pineapple especially the juice.

Also, I will advice that you don't combine bromocriptine with Vitex. Natural herbs don't often work well with synthetic drugs of d same species. Vitex alone will work fine for hormonal balance provided you are ready to be patient for 2 to 3months.

If u need further clarification or help, I'll be glad to put u inline based on d little experience I have
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by edunjobix2: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks everyone for the wishes. This kind of blessing will enter your house too, amen . I wish I could mention everyone's names but I hear spambot is very sensitive nowadays. God bless the women that held down this place, alwaystrue you are a woman of character, you didn't run away like the rest of us. I stopped coming here after my first failed transfer, things were just different on this page.
MamaT welcome o, I'm happy I brought you back, see how the house is happy to read from u.
Bnice, waiting for the day you will tell us who you are.
Venuss, how body? thanks for the message. I don't know why I can't reply. Tried sending u a message too.
Tbaby, zeezzy, hope you are good. Favored congratulations. Thanks to Blendy for having our backs and exposing the fraud, I hope no one was hurt with her so called treatments.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ebony13: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Congrats dr. Edunjobix2. God bless ur twins. May they growww and shine.

Tbaby4real I'm very fine and you? Cldnt find your email.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dear Mamas n Papas pls let us sheat the sword and embrace peace.Pple that have our interest at heart are welcome to help out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
mamateniola1:
Don't be scared abeg. Go to prisms just that it's about 30k, if you live around ikeja or ojodu, go to scan Care, I did for the first time there, it was painless. Go Do it fast sis so you know you don pass that stage.
Can U pls explain ur interests in these two centres. And why urging the person 2 RUSH. Are U that desperate to rip her off? Also, Nairalanders know that in most centres, HSG is done for less than 20K (examples abound in the South East where I am). HSG broadcasting agent! I pity ur old, decayed self

mamateniola1: Pls I did HSG on Monday..
Painless, the woman was fantastic, unlike the witch
that did for me in one hospital like that
U all can bear witness to the fact that this lady is UNCULTURED and ill-mannered. Also, she was indirectly drawing attention to her 'fantastic woman'
mamateniola1: Aww. I want to get for myself next month, can help
yu get a box or two. Let me know.
Nairalanders, judge 4 yourselves
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nogen: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Greenfriend:
Can U pls explain ur interests in these two centres. And why urging the person 2 RUSH. Are U that desperate to rip her off? Also, Nairalanders know that in most centres, HSG is done for less than 20K (examples abound in the South East where I am). HSG broadcasting agent! I pity ur old, decayed self

U all can bear witness to the fact that this lady is UNCULTURED and ill-mannered. Also, she was indirectly drawing attention to her 'fantastic woman'

Nairalanders, judge 4 yourselves

So you want someone in Lagos to enter a bus for 3000 naira at least, sit for 6 hours or more and take unnecessary risk just to come to South East for a Hsg at 20,000 naira as against 30,000 naira painless one in Lagos. Dude, you must be sniffing something. I don't just understand you at all. Are you tccing? Why are you lurking around ttc women? What is your agenda? Haven't they thanked you for your humanitarian services enough? What else do you want really?

You are here raining insults on them! Please fear God and leave them alone. Move to the doctors forum and exchange fists with your colleagues there. And if you dare insult me like you have been doing to other women here, the plights of everyone here shall follow you. Don't even dare!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by loloonyeze: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello All, please am new here and am happy with the information am reading.pls I need ideal from the house especially those in lagos has anybody use dollyhams fetility products there anti fibroid shrinking kit does it work. And secondly dOctors can Someone get pregant When she is been dIagonised of having submucosal fibroid. One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by KMTee(f): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
bnicebpeaceable: Greenfriend pls you shouldn't be doing this. This thread is a unique one and very sensitive. Enough already!

MamaT welcome back dear! We don mils u in safe tongue.cheesy

Safe abeg show face o! Dreams where u na? Omonikiba show face say hello na..grincheesy

hahahaha nw i know who u r.gotcha!!!!!missed ya
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
@All: I can't figure out what is going on here, I'm also chatting wit him on whatsapp & he said I shld send money for some suppl. he wants to ship in, but I didn't send d money because I'm broke. Dia is God ooooo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nogen: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
omedit: @All: I can't figure out what is going on here, I'm also chatting wit him on whatsapp & he said I shld send money for some suppl. he wants to ship in, but I didn't send d money because I'm broke. Dia is God ooooo.

Pls who's the he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.