Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395466 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nogen:
Glad U exposed urself, Judge Nogen. U heard her dig up irresponsible posts and U kept mum (or possibly ur fingers were weak to type then). U didn't remind ur bingo mentor Mamateniola1 that Uniport is a community where U can't even know all ur level mates. U suddenly found strength on seeing my response. Who even let U out of ur cage
And pls, shut up cos I know many centres in Lagos that do their HSG for 15K. Next time, think b4 U type. I dare U, flabby buffalo
loloonyeze:
Yeah. One can get pregnant with a submucosal fibroid. Depends on the size of the tumour. But when pregnant, adequate care should be taken by ur doctor 2 avoid a miscarriage (especially in the 2nd trimester)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tbaby4real: Moderator, why do you hide one of my post?? Please I need an explanation for your action? You would leave those that are advertising and those exchanging words and hide my innocent post. Please tell me why you hide my post Biko?

You quoted the advertiser, that's prob why

Thanks @ edunjobi*2

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
edunjobix2: Thanks everyone for the wishes. This kind of blessing will enter your house too, amen . I wish I could mention everyone's names but I hear spambot is very sensitive nowadays. God bless the women that held down this place, alwaystrue you are a woman of character, you didn't run away like the rest of us. I stopped coming here after my first failed transfer, things were just different on this page.
MamaT welcome o, I'm happy I brought you back, see how the house is happy to read from u.
Bnice, waiting for the day you will tell us who you are.
Venuss, how body? thanks for the message. I don't know why I can't reply. Tried sending u a message too.
Tbaby, zeezzy, hope you are good. Favored congratulations. Thanks to Blendy for having our backs and exposing the fraud, I hope no one was hurt with her so called treatments.

I am fine thank you dear....... Kisses to ejire. Read this for the girls: "ejire arasokun edunjobi, obekishi be kasha, obe is ile alakisa, won so di onigba aso, okan ni nbabi, eji lowoletomiwa". I hope you can read my yoruba?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
ebony13: Congrats dr. Edunjobix2. God bless ur twins. May they growww and shine.

Tbaby4real I'm very fine and you? Cldnt find your email.

Will mail you now...... Check your mail in ten minutes.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Iyabetajos:

hahahaha nw i know who u r.gotcha!!!!!missed ya

* placing my ear to iyabetajos's mouth* oya tell me! I won know too.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mamatriplet ki Mamatriplet (in my Gpapa language), whenever he wana praise any child he will say Redeemersave ki Redeemersave.

Waooo, so good to have you here babe. my phone went haywire and had to repair it still not too good, so i lost my contacts, na why you no dey see me be that. i said my testimoy for ivf thread na when Nogen asked of me. Believe most pips read it and dint see ned to repost here.

Am happy seriously for Beloved ooo, she made my day last night, actually read her post when i was about to retire to bed last night.

Everyone will surely be joyful mother of godly children someday and its soon.

I really think so much had been said about these scammers, maybe we should move ahead. Paul said, 'I press forward', God also told us not to remember the formal things, for He said 'i will do a new thing'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Are you campaigning? Dont worry your party of gyne/skin doctor/ importer of supplement will win. I tot it was just a matter of time you will start swindling peeps, dunno say you don dey ask for money sef.. Na wah ... I dey laff oh.(in jagaban's voice n face)

Greenfriend:
Can U pls explain ur interests in these two centres. And why urging the person 2 RUSH. Are U that desperate to rip her off? Also, Nairalanders know that in most centres, HSG is done for less than 20K (examples abound in the South East where I am). HSG broadcasting agent! I pity ur old, decayed self

U all can bear witness to the fact that this lady is UNCULTURED and ill-mannered. Also, she was indirectly drawing attention to her 'fantastic woman'

Nairalanders, judge 4 yourselves

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Tbaby4real(f): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
favoredgal:

You quoted the advertiser, that's prob why

Thanks @ edunjobi*2

Hahahahah, thank favoredgal. I don't know all this rules jare....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Ayakonah, you mean someone was asked by a 'pastor' to quit her marriage and she did? waoooo, God does not support divorce oooo. the bible say'by their fruit we shall know them', line upon line, 'precept upon precept' any word that contradict God's word is not for us His children, the truth we know will set us free..... if your husband is stubborn and does not want to change, your place is in prayer, you cant force him to change, pray and wait on God for a change not quitting the marriage. the power to change is with God not man or pastor. not all men should dance to the tune of the pastor you are following. his spirit might not agree with his own, so you dont need to force yourself out of the marriage.

Please if you have left your husband for one fake prophecy, i beg prayerfully go back oooo. God can never contradict His word with fake prophecies of say man you marry has one god following him, its for you to pray and pray through with God's word.

it is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pls good ple, i actually logged in to ask this question about fertility-blend for men n fertilaid for men. Reading about both now n i wan buy one cos i realise dh has not been on any vitamin save wellness conception for men but it has finished n i say make i check for another pack na so fertility blend n fertilaid popped up. Now pls, which is advisable? From experience. Read alot of reviews on fertilaid for men but then...

Anyone been having blighted ovum/ miscarriages, pls get your doctor to test you for vitamin d deficiency, underactive thyroid, celiac disease , gum disease(strange right)
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
No, I'm not taking bromelain now. I chose vitex and maca cos they r herbs and hence,natural (with no side effects). I'm not TTC this month or next month (not till my prolactin reduces anyway). I want to have it at hand for when I'm ready ( I plan to do a medicated cycle to try for twins once my prolactin reduces).
I already have everything I need (even hcg trigger) but yey, bromelain seems to be impossible to get..
I really need the bromelain supplement cos I can't eat 37pineapples daily for 5 days..

DIDIVA:

Have you tried cabergoline, its better than bromocriptine but more expensive though. The side effects are also very very minimal. You also get to take it one tablet twice a week or so.
Dont you also think you'll be flooding your system with so many drugs?
I guess ur taking the bromocriptine for elevated prolactin. If so, am wondering if vitex alone can take care of the situation & shouldn't you be trying to restore the prolactin issue first before bothering yourself with bromelain which would only help with implantation! For me, I would be more comfortable with the pineapple core bromelain for now. Unless there's any other serious reasons for taking it like history of miscarriages.

Hello to all my fruitful sisters, didn't want to say anything about the kios of the past few days. But I want us all to remember, a person whose house is on fire, never leaves it to start pursuing rats!
A lot has happened & a lot has been said. Could we all my fruitful mums & dads leave it at that & refuse to go back to status quo.
We've given more than enough credence to this issue & the devil is somewhere right now laughing. Remember when God wants to perform an outstanding miracle, the devil usually rears his ugly head in, in the form of fights, quarrels, confusions, disagreement, disunity etc. Towards the beginning of this august, we all recollected the 15 BFP's of last year august& prayed for a double rain of that BFP this august. Shouldn't we concentrate on counting our BFP blessings & praying for more!!!

LET'S BE WISE! Its the devil trying to distract us from our outrageous miracles. The devil always strikes the shepherd so that the sheep will all scatter. Some of us have expressed how much they cant wait to leave, and am wondering why! We're not cowards to accept defeat or allow the devil ruin the love we share amongst us. But if anyone strongly feels fade up, no problem. But I assure you you'll always remember the love from these faceless sisters.

We all come here for better reasons than what's happening now. Lets not get distracted & lose focus!!!

AM SAYING PLS LETS LEAVE ALL THESE & MOVE ON.
Baby blessings to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
mamateniola1: Pls good ple, i actually logged in to ask this question about fertility-blend for men n fertilaid for men. Reading about both now n i wan buy one cos i realise dh has not been on any vitamin save wellness conception for men but it has finished n i say make i check for another pack na so fertility blend n fertilaid popped up. Now pls, which is advisable? From experience. Read alot of reviews on fertilaid for men but then...

Anyone been having blighted ovum/ miscarriages, pls get your doctor to test you for vitamin d deficiency, underactive thyroid, celiac disease , gum disease(strange right)

Fertilaid for men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
lets get on the lighter side with this jokes

In a second grade sex education class, a little girl asks,
"Teacher, can my mother get pregnant?"
The teacher asks, "How old is your mother?"
The little girl says, "Forty."
The teacher says, "Yes, Your mother could get pregnant."
The little girl asks, "Can my big sister get pregnant?"
The teacher asks, "How old is your sister?"
The little girl answers, "Nineteen."
The teacher says, "Oh my yes, your sister certainly
could get pregnant."
The little girl asks, "Can I get pregnant?"
The teacher asks, "How old are you?"
The little girl says, "I'm seven years old."
The teacher says, "No, you can't get pregnant."
The little boy behind the little girl gives her a poke and
says, "See, I told you we had nothing to worry about."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Iyabetajos(f): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
@beloved,congrats so happy for u ma.

@Greenfriend,honestly am shocked at ur poor choice of words.its very sad dat u use such derogatory words on women.LET THERE B PEACE
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pregnant Blonde

The other day my neighbor, who is blonde, came running up to me in the
driveway jumping for joy! I didn't know why she was jumping so excitedly
but I thought, "what the heck", and I starting jumping up and down along
with her.
She said, "I have some really great news!"
I said, "Great. Tell me why you're so happy."
She stopped jumping and breathing heavily from all the jumping up and
down, told me that she was pregnant. I knew she'd been trying for a
while so I told her, "That's great I couldn't be happier for you!"
Then she said, "There's more"
I asked, What do you mean there's more.
She said, "Well, we are not having just one baby. We are going to have
TWINS!"
Amazed at how she could know so soon after getting pregnant, I asked her
how she knew. She said,

"Well, that was the easy part. I went to Boots and they actually had
a home pregnancy kit in a TWIN-pack. Both tests came out positive!"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
An old country doctor went way out to the boondocks to deliver a
baby. It was so far out, there was no electricity. When the doctor
arrived, no one was home except for the laboring mother and her
5-year-old child.
The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could
see, while he helped the woman deliver the baby. The child did so,
the mother pushed and after a little while, the doctor lifted the
newborn baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to
take his first breath. The doctor then asked the 5-year-old what he
thought of the baby.
"Hit him again," the 5-year-old said. "He shouldn't have crawled
up there in the first place!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Abibaby, Nezzel & Paragonova, I am humbled & elated receiving such testimonies. GOD (not man) granted the increase. HIS mercies won't cease in ur lives.
For all reading this, U are next in line 4 a bumper package. This is a season of fertility. GOD never performs HIS best in ur yesteryears. Ur house must stand!!!
I'm up 4 a busy moment 2day. U can always call my attention/consults via Whatsapp (I am faster there) or Facebook. Be lifted!

@greenfield, that was your reply to the paragonova dude that came here to praise you. You are not far apart from aunty horneypie, thats how dey praise her, n she like you here telling ple to block her..what happens behind, we never knew until God exposed her. Now how are you different? They met you behind n what baffles me in all these( will pardon you cos i no say your body dey peper you so you cldnt read my post well) is that i didnt accuse you of scamming ple or collecting money from anyone but...*coughs*
I will never use foul language on anyone especially on social media (things printed go a long way and you that your name is like a stamp here..hummmm) and cos i was raised bera than that.
btw, you were always buzy and whatsapp is convenient for you but you seem not to be buzy today oh. Werin happen? Now, be a good boy n go back to work.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Top ways the world would change if men could get pregnant
---------------------------------------------------------

Childbearing would become a professional sport, with the
requisite sponsors, t.v. coverage, color commentators, betting
and player endorsements. (Michael Jordan plugging breast pumps)

Obstretricians and attending medical personnel would have to
wear face masks, hard hats and full body armor during deliveries.

Hospitals would have to spend significant dollars on upgrading
soundproofing in their labour and delivery rooms.

Men would spend even more time bragging about the size of their
hemorroids than they do about the size of their penis.

Stretch marks would be given a "real-men" name like "battle scars".

Instead of lying about sexual conquests, men would lie about
their stoic deliveries...("Hey man it was the first push at 10...
the stirrups were up and I was bearing down on goal...)

Maternity leave would last two years ... with full pay

There would be a cure for stretch marks

Natural childbirth would become obsolete

Morning sickness would rank as the nation's #1 health problem

All methods of birth control would be 100% effective

Children would be kept in the hospital until toilet trained

Men would be eager to talk about commitment

They wouldn't think twins were so cute

Sons would have to be home from dates by 10:00 PM

Briefcases would be used as diaper bags

Patenity suits would be a fashion line of clothes

They'd stay in bed during the entire pregnancy

Restaurants would include ice cream and pickles as main entrees
They'd have to stop saying, "I'm afraid I'll drop him."

There would be no such thing as a "second child".

Women would rule the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm i don read tire, i don hear tire,chineke for this small forum many things dey happen its unbelievable but my prayer is that whosoever that is trickishly collecting money frm women dat ar crying day and night praying for God to bless them with children in the name of buying drugs or preparing concoction for them will never have peace of mind in his or her life until they come back here and comfess their evil did.
@all hope this has taught us a big lesson,pls let not be distracted God have a bigger plans for us.love u all

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Greenfriend: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
Iyabetajos, DIDIVA, wowbabies, queenlabisi and the REST, I am profoundly sorry for such a muddle. Trust me, it wasn't in my best intentions. Forget the gentle doctor cloak or appelation, WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND SENSITIVE. I was pushed into spitting all these venom. Forgive me folks!!!

Mamateniola1, U must have tasted some fire now and gotten refined. Congrats (though U are the only surviving one of ur group; where are the rest? Lol)
Nogen, now that U have made ur point, go back 2 Rwanda where U belong.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamateniola1: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
@dasha01, i dey laf here especially at that one expecting twin..lolll. Send more our way, some doctas(in ghana) need to cool thier worried head n quench them peppered body before them go do whatsap biz.

Pls whats does alligator pepper do?
@redeemersave thanks, is that the only thing he needs. God help make he use am self. Folic acid sef na big deal.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Chi16(f): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow! wow!! wow!!! A lot av happened here when I MIA. I dot kn where to start to comment. Congrts to all pregg mums in d house and I pray u all sha carry to full term and deliver safely. To new mums in de house..I rejoice with u all. .@my beloved1993..I say a big congrats to u and our princess.pls kiss them for me. @mamat...u ar highly Nnoo. @all...hop we all ar doing great?tnx to those dat keeps this thread alive. I love u all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
@jitejiri, how do you plan to administer the hcg injection? and you know its something you cant store on your own except you live in a place where there is constant light cos it needs to be refrigerated till u are ready to use it, for the pineapple you are supposed to cut one pinneapple into two equal part then cut one of the half pineapple into to 5 pices then eat each piece for a night for 5 days and not more than that, where did you get your theory of eating 37 pineapple from? except you want to induce abortion cos pineapple is very acidic and besides you cant take bromelain and baby aspirin together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
A baby was born that was so advanced that he could talk.
He looked around the delivery room and saw the doctor.
"Are you my doctor?" he asked.
"Yes, I am."
The baby said "Thank you for taking such good care of me
during birth."
He looked at his mother and asked, "Are you my mother?"
"Yes, I am," she said.
"Thank you for taking such good care of me before I was born"
he said.
He then looked at his father and asked "Are you my father?"
"Yes, I am," his father answered.
The baby motioned him close, then poked him on the forehead
with his index finger 5 times, saying "I want you to know that
THAT HURTS!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Triplets are lounging around in the womb, discussing what they
want to be after they are born and grow up.
First one says, "I want to be a plumber, 'cause after floating
around in this swamp for nine months, I want to make sure that
from now on the water's drained right."
Second one says, "I want to be an electrician, 'cause I'm tired
of being in the dark all the time."
Third one says, "Well, I want to be a hunter."
In unison, the other two ask, "Why a hunter?"
Third one says, "cause the next time that gopher starts
sticking his head in that little hole down there, I'm gonna
blast his ass off!"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
1) During the first trimester, you do it regular style.
2) During the second trimester, you do it doggie style.
3) During the last trimester, you do it wolf style.
"Wolf style?", you ask....That's when you sit by the
hole and howl!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ojitejiri(f): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes, im giving my self the the trigger and hmg shots..I know about their storage, they r always in d fridge..

I'm not going to take pineapple and baby aspirin together.I'm taking them seperately...
One pineapple contains just 40mg of bromelain, and I want 1500mg daily (1-5dpo).. All I'm trying to say is that I can't get that required amount unless I eat so many pineapples (which is not possible). That's why I desperately want the bromelain supplements..

Dasha01: @jitejiri, how do you plan to administer the hcg injection? and you know its something you cant store on your own except you live in a place where there is constant light cos it needs to be refrigerated till u are ready to use it, for the pineapple you are supposed to cut one pinneapple into two equal part then cut one of the half pineapple into to 5 pices then eat each piece for a night for 5 days and not more than that, where did you get your theory of eating 37 pineapple from? except you want to induce abortion cos pineapple is very acidic and besides you cant take bromelain and baby aspirin together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.