Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5395404 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Dasha01: @wyankimberly, kindly tell this ur great man to cure u of forgetfulness or amnesia, first u were able to conceive and have a child after 18yrs, now u are 4months pregnant after trying for 15yrs....seriously this doesn't sound enticing enough, jus edit ur story a little more and say u are a woman of 80yrs that was able to conceive and give birth to triplet after ur greatman gave you ngbongboneshe! grin

1000 likes for this comment....lmao grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2014
MGeey: Mamas in the house please rejoice and thank God for me. I got my BFP yesterday morning. God is indeed faithful. As He did it for me, He'll do it for you all. Amen.

AMEN...congrat sis...i tap into your testimony. The Good Lord is stil on the throne.cheers
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2014
@ MGeey congratulations,God will see u tru iJn.Thank u lord,father more more more of d Bfps iJn Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2014
MGeey: Mamas in the house please rejoice and thank God for me. I got my BFP yesterday morning. God is indeed faithful. As He did it for me, He'll do it for you all. Amen.

wow!!!, another good news, congrats Mgeey, wishin u a healthy and stress free pregnancy, happy bumpin. I am next in line ijn amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2014
@MGeey &Mrs2u congrats and happy bumping. @Dasha01 thumbs up. @all greetings

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Let it rain
Let it rain
Open the flood gates of Heaven
Let it rain
Let it rain
Open the flood gates of Heaven
(Repeat)

Thank you Lord. BFPs is raining. I must catch my own in Jesus name.What about u?

Congrats @ Mrs2U and MGeey.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
I am greatly encouraged . Praise be to the Lord for all these wonderful testimonies around . Congrats to Mrs2U and MGeey.
am singing currently while i prepare for my hsg on the 30th,
Eludumare a se ore kari aye
o sore fo oba
o si se ti ijoye loto
ko ma gbagbe e mi omo re rara
ope ye o baba.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi friends. My name is kaycee. Av being married fir 10months now. I had a miscarriage last feb. So since den my breast has being bringing milk. I was also diagonised of PCOS. Some one told me dat I hav to stop de milk unless I will not conceive. Am kind of scared n worried. Since den av been trying to conceive. Anoda tin is dat am adding weight. Av being on glucophage n bromergon. Pls my sweet ladies. I need ur advice on de diet I should place my self on. I wnt to tank u all for inspiring me. Av learnt a lot from u guys. Keep it up. Tanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Blessedmum(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ MGeey &Mrs2u congrats ,u ll carry to term ijn. I am d next in line for miracle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by milayo(f): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
Congrats @Mrs2u & MGeey, May you carry to term in JESUS name. I claim my BFP too in JESUS name. Halleluyah! God is indeed faithful!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oh Yea .... That's the way to go,its raining bfps, let it flood Lord .
Congrats @MGeeey, wishing you a pleasant 9months and safe delivery.
Lord in your mercy flood this thread with Bfps in Jesus name Amen

welcome @kaceey676 i pray your stay here is short, if you can browse through the thread, some Le have same issues like you do, you can read their comments you will definitely get something to very helpful. And our very helpful sisters will be able to drop one or two comments for you.

Ps. Be good if you work with a certified gyna, you can balance the information you get here with whatever your doctor prescribes for you.
Gods grace
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mychildishere: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
Congratulations to @MGeeey. God Almighty will make this one a sticky and beautiful baby for you. Wishing you stress free 9months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Come and see what the lord has done for me
Come and see what the Lord has dome for me!
if it were to be a man I will really pay.
My E family, wonderful Mamas with God all things are possible. Finally I ve gotten my BFP two days ago but confirmed today by a serum pt I'm so happy. Handing over the next baton to who is next. Mummy nany,Zenoj and al mu seniors mams I salute una. Blesseddiva andd miraclebaby oya una be next. Former sen.tempest. Love you all.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
kaycee676: Hi friends. My name is kaycee. Av being married fir 10months now. I had a miscarriage last feb. So since den my breast has being bringing milk. I was also diagonised of PCOS. Some one told me dat I hav to stop de milk unless I will not conceive. Am kind of scared n worried. Since den av been trying to conceive. Anoda tin is dat am adding weight. Av being on glucophage n bromergon. Pls my sweet ladies. I need ur advice on de diet I should place my self on. I wnt to tank u all for inspiring me. Av learnt a lot from u guys. Keep it up. Tanks.

My dear,so sorry for the loss. It is a seed sown that will yield much fruit ijn. Remove it from ur mind that there's anything on earth that can stop what God can do. Not d obvious, not spiritual. Pls hold on fas to God's word n His promises because He has made u fruitful along time ago. Am not saying u won't do the needful but ur mindset matters a lot in this process. I was told the same thing but God did it unexpectedly at His time.
Is it coming out as liquid or like paste? It's a sign of elevated prolactine which u can crash naturally. U can use vitex,dong quai,ewedu with vit b6, eat healthy, drink lots of water therapy and adequate rest is required. U can also take ur vits singly instead of the combined one. Above all else,trust God that it is settled and start thanking Him. It is well dear,relax. B still n know that He is God. Love u.

@all,I thowey salute o.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Waoh is definitely raining bfps here. Thank you Jesus. Lord am next , Lord i know you are moving around now, Father do not pass me by. Lord i will testify

Congrats @mum4all you shall carry to term and deliver swiftly in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Oh Yesssss!!!! The spirit of God is going round this thread distributing BFP's..Grab your own now!!!! So happy with this pleasant news of BFP's.
Congrats to Mrs2u,MGeey and Sen tempest(Mum4all)....You will all carry to term and deliver with ease as you migrate to pregnancy thread..
MyChildishere...Do no be weary..Just get yourself ready because you will smile again in no distance..Try as much as possible to be joyful at all times in order to allow the spirit of God dwell inside you.Then he can plant another baby in you.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow I'm happy cheesy finally the BFP shower is here. God is great. Congrats Mrs2u, MGeey, n Mum4all, may God grant u a happy, healthy term and a healthy LO(s) and may God grant the rest of us this blessing we'r all praying for, very very soon. Ameen. May the shower continue cheesy @all mamas n papas I hail o
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
kaycee676: Hi friends. My name is kaycee. Av being married fir 10months now. I had a miscarriage last feb. So since den my breast has being bringing milk. I was also diagonised of PCOS. Some one told me dat I hav to stop de milk unless I will not conceive. Am kind of scared n worried. Since den av been trying to conceive. Anoda tin is dat am adding weight. Av being on glucophage n bromergon. Pls my sweet ladies. I need ur advice on de diet I should place my self on. I wnt to tank u all for inspiring me. Av learnt a lot from u guys. Keep it up. Tanks.

Tell the daughter of God,it well with her. Sorry for your loss dear. The Lord will do it again. There are wonderful testimonies on ewedu and B6 so try it. And tell ur hubby to take it easy on the bossoms. I hear say handling and sucking stimulate more.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by AifyGod: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow... Rain of BFP. Congrats mums to be
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by amynimas(f): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mrs2u,Mum4all and Mgeey BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you, you shall carry joyfully 9 mnts and deliver like the hebrew women,amen.
@ mychildishere so sorry dear,trust me another will come very soon to stay jst relax ya mind.
@ those still waiting,since God is still God we are still fruitful and looking up to him to make it manifest in a short time,for surely it must come to pass.love you all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
It is raining all over here,
I can see the latter rain,
Ride on Jesus,
Give us more rain until we're wet and we soaked with the latter rain of bfps in Jesus name.
@ Mrs2u, Mceey and sentempest, congratulations! You shall carry to ful term in Jesus name.
@ all, i can feel it, God is moving and the good work he has started, he will complete it. Am next to announce my bfp in Jesus name. Rushing to the market to buying baby things.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Immibabe: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ MGeey n Mum4all, congrats! U shall carry 2 term IJN.
I'm next in line to testify IJN.
Our lovely Father in heaven, we are grateful 4 these BFPs! More of U Lord.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ypzee2000(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
FUMIGATION PROMO!
Service Highlights

Comprehensive Fumigation/pest control services @ JUST N5,000
Intensive home fumigation for two, three or four bedroom apartments
De-ratting service to get rid of rodents
Service lasts about two hours
Available within Lagos Metropolis only
Service is subject to availability of date
Effective chemicals, yet safe for humans
Professional fumigators with industry experience
For your urgent bookings
please call
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
Wow wow wow great God we are very grateful 4 these encouraging news,@mum4all congratulations oooo.Am so excited.Jehovah God you too much ooooooo.Am next in line for BFP iJn Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
@all,pls,let's sing a joyful song together.
I can see everything turning aroumd...
Everything turning around/2x
for our GOOOD...
Blessed be d name of God for goodness,ceaseless mercies nd unfailing promises to those that diligently wait in him.Receive all our praises ijmn.
@Mrs2U,MGeey nd Mum4all,i join to praise God in ur life.U ll carry to full term as God ll be ur everlasting strength.No sickness ll befall nor any stress ll come near ur dwelling ijmn.Congrat on ur BFP.
To the expectant mother's,before d z month comes to an end ur mouth ll speak JOY of ur BFP testimonies with bundle of Joy ijmn.The God of all POSSIBILITIES ll make it possible,so go ahead nd sing a new sonrg in ur life.
Congratulations on ur BFP ones again in advance.Baby baby baby dust tn us all.L O V E Y O U A L L.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by atonementchild: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Congrats to mum4all,Mcgeey and mrs2u . May God bless all that concerns you and bless your homes. God indeed is raining and ruling in or lives.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
I receive my testimony in Jesus' name...Praise God for the bfps of all the new mamas and papas u shall carry to term whether the devil likes it or yes, I connect and tap into ur testimonies in the Name of Jesus.As the earth opened up its mouth to swallow that which the serpent spewed out of its mouth(Rev 6: 12) let the earth open up and swallow barreness,lowsperm count,Pcos,high prolatin level,fibroid,blocked tubes,endometriosis...around my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
I receive for my husband and myself the fresh and fertile reproductive systems in the name of Jesus,Amen.

Sorry for the long post please

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by estagirl(f): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
This week is really blest with BFP. Am really happy for everyone of you dat got yours Joy. May God give you a successful 9months and delivery. I pray that before the end of dis month we will get ours, by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ sen. Tempest am very happy for u. am happier when older member gets bfp, pardon me for that, am happy for all of u, the Lord will see u all thru d 9month IJN.
Jesus is in the neighbourhood, its our season!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Dinma14: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Congrats MGeey, showers of BFP this season in Jesus, Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
My dear,so sorry for the loss. It is a seed sown that will yield much fruit ijn. Remove it from ur mind that there's anything on earth that can stop what God can do. Not d obvious, not spiritual. Pls hold on fas to God's word n His promises because He has made u fruitful along time ago. Am not saying u won't do the needful but ur mindset matters a lot in this process. I was told the same thing but God did it unexpectedly at His time.
Is it coming out as liquid or like paste? It's a sign of elevated prolactine which u can crash naturally. U can use vitex,dong quai,ewedu with vit b6, eat healthy, drink lots of water therapy and adequate rest is required. U can also take ur vits singly instead of the combined one. Above all else,trust God that it is settled and start thanking Him. It is well dear,relax. B still n know that He is God. Love u. Tanks so much. U re one in a million. Am just few hours here in dis forum n am treated like a sister. kiss grin
U guys just made my day. I love u all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Congrats mum4all and mgeey. Your joy will know no bound.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.