Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5405765 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iykmon: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2014
pslm23: For a while i've been following this thread like an addict and all the stories here are so touching and heartfelt. MyPeace, do not worry, your tears will be wiped away in due time. My motto is "When God says it shall happen, it shall and no man or weapon can stop it"
I've been married for 8 years and since then i've been ttc'ing. When I was 12 i was raped and it resulted in a pregnancy that i didn't even know i was carrying until i was almost 5 mths. I was staying with my paternal grandma in the village, who upon finding out, dragged me to some place to have it removed. That was 24 years ago and today I'm struggling to achieve a pregnancy. I've prayed, cried and begged God to forgive me if He is punishing me for this, my pastor tells me that our God is not a vengeful God and in His time alone I will concieve.
Each year that goes by, I fret becos my bilogical clock is ticking.
I have had 3 IUI's and nothing happened. I've been checked out from head to toe and I'm healthy with no blockages, no thyroid problems, my reproductive system is functioning very well. My husband has had his count checked out and his numbers are good and his swimmers excellent. So what cld the problem be?
Right now, I am just relaxing and believing God. I've decided not to spend so much money on IUI's anymore. My Ob/Gyn wants me to start on Clomid and she currently has me taking Prenatal Plus plus folic acid which i've been on for over a month. AF is dure tomorrow and so far, i'm not having any of the usual symptoms that signal her coming. who knows, she might not show her ugly head this month wink
In God's time it shall happen, this i believe and i want all women struggling to conceive to also believe this.

My dear just relax
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Wow!thank u Lord for i know that is only ur mighty hands can do these. @mgeey,mrs2u and mum4all congrats.wishing u h &h nine months.Gdmorning all.@dasho1 you so funny.may God bless this day in jesus name.sprinkling baby dust.....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Congrat to the new preggy mommas may the good lord see u tru d 9month journey amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2014
Congrats to the latest pregnant mum.pls tell us what u did.if it's prayers u can also post it.

@sentempest wow ph chich.wishing u H n H 9months

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2014
@ Sen.tempest...you disappeared like a submarine and re-surfaced with a BFP! congrats! i wish you a H&H 9months!
congrats @ mageey!

what God does for one He will do for all! rain no dey fall for only one roof! make e fall for my own roof too o! Baba God noni!

@all, lets get ready to do what we have not done before to see what we have not seen before....my spirit has been telling me that i should go and sow to the motherless and i was like i"ve done it before only for a driver to work into my office for a cup of coffee and the next thing he said was you need to visit motherless babies and spend time with kids and you will see your miracle.... last week during my devotion God gave me a word in Prov 3:5-7a "5.Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7.Be not wise in thine own eyes" so during our evening devotion i felt like telling dh to read same scripture but my spirit jus told me to stay calm that if that word was for me that God will confirm it through my hubby and He did...what God says to one, He says to all...of recent we have put our trust so much on drugs and DIY home remedy and which gynae is the best but what God wants from us is that no matter what you think you know, try and appear helpless before Him cos its only a helpless person that needs help, no matter what you want to try or the drugs you want to take commit it to God so He can direct your paths and make you to succeed...the ppl that some drugs work for are not better than us maybe they jus have a meek spirit and appear helpless before God...this word was for me but it can still minister to someone out there...God is a merciful Father thats why He called my attention to Himself because He will never share His glory with any man or drugs" Our help is in the name of the LORD! Shalom!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2014
I agree with you Dasha01 powerful post right there!
@ Sen tempest I'm very happy to hear bout this good news u made me smile indeed there is God!
Congrants to all preggy mama's no evil eye shall see u and yo little ones in Jesus name halleluah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2014
Dasha01: @ Sen.tempest...you disappeared like a submarine and re-surfaced with a BFP! congrats! i wish you a H&H 9months!
congrats @ mageey!

what God does for one He will do for all! rain no dey fall for only one roof! make e fall for my own roof too o! Baba God noni!

@all, lets get ready to do what we have not done before to see what we have not seen before....my spirit has been telling me that i should go and sow to the motherless and i was like i"ve done it before only for a driver to work into my office for a cup of coffee and the next thing he said was you need to visit motherless babies and spend time with kids and you will see your miracle.... last week during my devotion God gave me a word in Prov 3:5-7a "5.Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7.Be not wise in thine own eyes" so during our evening devotion i felt like telling dh to read same scripture but my spirit jus told me to stay calm that if that word was for me that God will confirm it through my hubby and He did...what God says to one, He says to all...of recent we have put our trust so much on drugs and DIY home remedy and which gynae is the best but what God wants from us is that no matter what you think you know, try and appear helpless before Him cos its only a helpless person that needs help, no matter what you want to try or the drugs you want to take commit it to God so He can direct your paths and make you to succeed...the ppl that some drugs work for are not better than us maybe they jus have a meek spirit and appear helpless before God...this word was for me but it can still minister to someone out there...God is a merciful Father thats why He called my attention to Himself because He will never share His glory with any man or drugs" Our help is in the name of the LORD! Shalom!

hmmm powerful words of encouragement...may God meet us all at the point of our needs.AMEN
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2014
@all, As u re elated nd ur mood is radiant to wish people CONGRAT on their BFP,so ll everyone on dz thread ll REJOICE with u sooner than expected ijn. Just have faith.
Congratulations in advance.CHEERS.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Woah I felt so muuch loved thanks to all to A -Z mamas I'm so grateful.

What I did differently was just prayers I did even kw dat I wil get my BFP this month cos I was treating malaria and typhoid. I was so emotional that i said to God I ve cried and prayed, fast, go for deliverance still noting to show for it, my dh was evening mocking that every time church but nothing to sshow for it.

I'm a catholic, so I was browsing thru my fone one day looking for catholic prayers for those TTC, I stumbled on 54days rosary novena, so I started it on july 31th but on 2nd august lo and behold af show it ugly face, I was heartbroken den decided to go and stay with my parents cos I dnt want dh to kw but the funny part was dat it light and pinkish for 3days( I was heartbroken so I stop the praying the rosary novena).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
so I was with my parents and 3weeks later I had high fever, headache no get part 2, feeling cold now next is hot, I took paracetamol it subside only to resurface 2hrs later, daddy thought it was malaria and bought anti malaria drugs which I took cos I was so scared my temp was 39.9 so after taking d drugs I started purging and vomiting, d next day d same thing happened after taking the drugs, the next day I was sleeping so I prayed a hail mary and ask mother Mary to help and intercede for me, a voice came to me that I should go for lab test first, so I wake up to pee lo and behold I was bleeding blood with clots.
After 2days I went to the dr to check he send me for lab test, so the test said I've malaria n typhoid but wat I'm seeing was not my af dat I had a miscarriage cos it flowed well and was 1week earlier, it flowed for straight 4 days, I did pt before commecing treatment which was -ve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
So I started another round of 54days rosary novena and asked my Mother Mary for a birthday gift cos her birthday was on 8th sept lo and behold 19day of my novena I got my BFP. AVE MARIA!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congrats to all d bellefull mamas oooooo. Ire akari oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congratulations!!! Mrs2u, MGeey and Sentempest (Mum4all). Great testimony Mum4all.

@dasha01 thanks for d message
@all may God perfect all that concerns us
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ mum4all thanks.prayer is d key
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
congrats mum4all.....hello everyone av been TTC for 5 months and I get all the pregnancy symptoms every month before AF shows its ugly face which makes me always tink I might be pregnant but recently I complained to a certified nurse friend of mine, she said when u feel bossom pains and cramps is a sign of an infection e.g PID wanna know how true it is....congrats to all d belle full mommas in d house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Noblewife(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Mum4all,infact dz is an AWESOME FAITH that turns BFP around.That is our God of all possibilities that named u REJOICE in d midst of REPROACH.
Be glad,praise him more nd do ur unussual to exalt his wonderful name.It's not be by wz9power nor might.......!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
congrats @ mum 4 all, wishing u a healthy n stress free pregnancy, happy bumping. I tap into ur testimony o, i am next to announce my bfp ijn amen.

@noble wife amen to ur prayers

@all let's keep trusting God, He that did it for another mamas will surely do ours ijn amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello people,how una dey?@noblewife i say a big amen to all ur prayers and i pray dat God will surprise u and meet u at d point of ur needs too IJN Amen .U are blessed and hows ur wife and d lil one doing?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
mychildishere:

Have you done sensitivity and culture for the infection? How did you arrive at fluconazole?

Thank you. Yes I have and that is where I got the fluconazole prescription from but it's been a while, now I am self medicating
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Itissettled3: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Itissetteled3, cos of the pcos, i think you have sugar in ur urine thats why you are having those discharge and antibiotics will not help you at all instead it will worsen the case since it tends to kill the white blood cells and might make you more prone to having new infections, i will suggest you start using IMMUNACE asap to help build your immune system and fight those bad bacterias and also, reduce your sugar intake, you might as well use metformin if you have not been placed on that yet, tell your doctor about it....husbands of women with pcos are often accused of cheating cos of the regular infection....lol...if you have pcos pls dont accuse your dh, he is innocent..

Loool @ husband cheating.
I bought the IMMUNANCE yesterday so I will start taking it. I don't have discharge just itching and I have gradually reduced my sugar content though still taking carbohydrate. I used Metformin but stopped. I am taking fertility blend now and it has vitex
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congrat to the new preggy mommas may the good lord see u through dis 9month journey amen. He will also answer our prayers. It is well!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Goldenbaby(f): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good evening my dear brothers and sisters,
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Is been so long I posted, God is always in control.
I thank God for all that has given birth, those that got their BFPs, I pray the testimonies will be permanent..
I greet all the new members and also the old mamas.

I came here today because the spirit of God led me to post this here and I believe it will yield a very good result..
there's nothing too difficult for our God.

::::Prayer for the Gift of a Child::::

***This is a daily prayer, is for all married couples who long for a child. Husband and wife may hold hands while reciting this prayer***

God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob; God who created the universe and sustains it every moment, we praise you, we thank you and we glorify you.
Lord, you who gave a child to Abraham, we thank you, we praise you. Seeing the tears of Hannah, Lord you gave her a child. Elizabeth who was barren in her old age, you blessed her with a child.
You who are the giver of all perfect gifts, we ask you to bless us with wonderful children, who will be your chosen instruments to spread your love. The days/months/years of our sorrows and pain for not having a child, we surrender it to you.
We forgive every person who has insulted us or made fun of us because we were not blessed with a child. Jesus, our Lord and Master, bless whose who have hurt us. Fill them with your Holy Spirit.
Lord, whatever be the obstacle to have a child, let it be taken away from us right now with the power of Your precious blood and precious name.
Praise You Jesus. Thank You Jesus for prayer answered!!! Amen

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congrats to mum4all,mrs2u and mgeey may u all have a healthy 9 months and carry to term. Mum4all that was a powerful faith u have. I believe I am next to bfop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 6:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Congratulations to all the pregnant mummies. Wishing u guys a wonderful and stressfree 9 months. Praying also that God who did for u will also answer those still looking up to him for their own BFP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2014
cheesy grin Choi!!!!!!
Shey i nefa misd too much! @Sentempest/Mum4all, @Mrs2u, @Mgeey e don happen. Congrats....it is your 9th month where u bring down the spiritual to the physical. I am happy for you guys...at the end if it all you can see how it happened at the point of least expdctation...that is God who puts to shame the bucket by fetching water with a basket.

Happy and healthy 9 months.

@Goldenbaby, only you waka come? Long time and thanks for the prayer.

@Mama Nani, I see you o! How our boy na?

@Santagelo, God is ever faithful. You will rejoice.

@All who asked of me, i dey o. I have been busy but i am glad lots of good things are happening.

Congrats in advance to the next wave of those to share their testimonies very soon. Congrats to me too wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2014
@mum4all aka Sen.tempest a big congrats to you sis. You just crossed my mind tis morning and as I logged on to write sth, I was over happy to read ur bfp. Never knew u changed moniker. Yours will be supernatural thru d 9mths and beyond. @mummyosayande, cjnone2, BlessedDiva, mamateniola1, mum2bsoon, Didiva, and other mia mamas come and see God's marvellous deeds. I claim mine now IJN, Amen. @all blessed weekend

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
@alwaystrue
I see u too my sistergrin how bori? Thanks we are doing fine.

@all
Happy wkend.

@preggy mamas
How morning sickness?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by onyinyechika08: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Congrats to all mams that got their bfp, may u all carry to term ijn amen. Our God is still in the business of performing miracles. Let's all await our bfps dis month. Am nxt in line and I claim it ijn.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2014
Sen tempest so happy. Congrats

Congrats to every other bfp. Lots of preggies. It's raining in here and will go round in Jesus name

Goldenbaby welcome back

Udoka Howz nani? Birthday loading!!! Hope af is back so we can start trying for no2. grin

Alwaystrue how body?
Happy weekend @all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2014
@alwaystrue thanks and God bless you. It was the words of the Lord you post mk me to realize that I need to hold unto JESUS, his words brought light unto my path.
@favouredgal, my senior mama I salute ooo how DH and ur Princess, kiss her for me.
@Rute, howfar? Thanks and God bless U

@mummy Nani, thanks for the wishes, u too gave strength to hold on tight.

@miracle baby my sweet sister, ur next I can feel it.
@all mummy's and daddy's dat wish us well, remember that God says that none shall be barren and that is HIS will for us to be fruitful and multiply, always remind God of his will concerning the family he instituted in the garden of EDEN and we shal be a blessing to our husband says d LORD.
I did wat can i do medically by going for womb setting n taking herbs b/w may and july as the woman told I'm good to go(take in) I back it up with prayer. Prayer was my last resort. JESUS I TRUST IN YOU.

Sorry for be a talkative na part of morning sickness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
hello all....is it possible to ovulate without seeing the egg white cervical mucus and d change in d location of d cervix or could it possibly mean that I didn't ovulate? help am curious

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.