Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5411981 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Dasha01 I can only say it is well. When God is at work, all protocols are bypassed. Others have said a lot. I only want to add, if you intend to go IVF route, visit the thread, you'll learn much there. Some had same issue yet with success as a good fertility doc knows what to do. Well, see your gyno as he said, and never lose faith. With God all things are possible. Moreover, it can be treated once the cause is identified. @kechyl I'd seek second opinion if in ur position. And would prefer good govt. hospital. The earlier, d better. @BlessedDiva Amen. Same wishes to you sis. God must be glorified.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bcolah(f): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Congratulations sentempest. So happy to read d good news. God is still God. Aleluyah. Happy Bumping mrs2u and mcgeey. The remaining months will be easy for u all. Safee delivery is urs Amen.

Dasha01. When there is life there is hope. Remember u are a covenant child and wld bring forth children who are destined for signs and wonders. Amen. Keep up the faith. And let God do His thing.

Smiler....u are in my prayers and I trust God dt we wld celebrate with u soon and very soon. Stay strong and keep believing. It would spring forth. Amen.

Pls who has an idea of wat cld be wrong. My period started 2days earlier and like 5days b4 I've been having pains ard my tips. Even after my period stopped the tips still hurt. Any suggestions?

Let's keep trusting God. He's faithful and wld not fail us. Blessed and Fruitful week ahead. Testimonies shall abound dis new week Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Dasha...Don't worry urself,u hear me?Who will speak when God has not spoken?Pls mama of triplets don't worry for God is in charge.Like I always say,take drugs and back it up with prayers and always smile.Soonest those twins will start climbing ur neck and u will post it here for everyone to read.
In agreement with all the mamas and papas on this forum we decree that we shall all conceive and the present cycle shall come with rejoicing and testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus,Amen.

Happy Sunday all

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zenoj: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello everyone, happy Sunday. How body o?
Just wanted to pop in n encourage us all that God is still ever faithful, He won't let those who depend on n trust Him down. He'll guide us along d right path He has designed for us to realise this miracle. Fruitful mums,rejoice cos of ur many children He has blessed u with.
Truckloads of baby dust n love y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 29, 2014
@Dasha, I dont know but something tells me you should never entertain fear of hydro whatever. You had this joy after your successful hsg, just tell God this result with not remove my joy but it will be full with a positive pregnancy result.

Because faith is work to have result, go on to monitor your ovulation and meet your hubby during the period. That hydro kini is to stop your joy, never allow it.
Take your fear to the Lord in prayer and add some work . result will come by the power of God.

Peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Godsgrace2013: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2014
@Dash the Lord will perfect all that concerns you.my dear it is well.@all all good morning.wishing us much blessings this week.sprinkling baby dust.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Let's do all we ought to do physically and God will do all that we cannot do physically...God takes over where your human strength stops James 2:17

@all, thanks for your encouragement, I will scale through all these IJN there is no great testimony without a great trial...I wish y'all a fruitful bd this season, there will be a commotion of bfp on this thread in the next 3months...Deut 7:14 shall become a reality on this thread IJN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by milayo(f): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2014
@Dasha, pls don't entertain fear at all rather attack fear with the word of God which says that God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind... God's thoughts towards us is of peace and not of evil to give us an expected end. Devil is a liar and a bastard.! biko don't mind those medical names ooo... just dey reject am. You should not subject to ur body, your body should subject to you so learn to speak and command ur body, fallopian tube, ovaries, uterus, blood etc to function to the original plans of God... read 1john5:14 and ask God what u want and belief that He has done it. He is a loving Father, too kind and faithful!

Try and get this book Supernatural Childbirth... it is well with you in Jesus name. And pls always work by Faith and reject loudly whatever bad report d doctors say even infront of them. yes!

@all wish u all a BFP week... baby dust to us all.

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Goodmorning mum's and dad's, I know my testimony is here alredy. I was so shocked early dis mrng when DH suggested we go see a doctor and I hv been thinking of how to talk to him so we can go see a doc/gynea together..... all this while we have been testing and scanning on our own (that's by the way sha)

Pls, does anyone in PH knw a gud hosp (govt/private) fertility center or gynea where we can visit ASAP Bfor DH changes his mind? Awaiting ur swift responses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2014
come and join me sing alleluiah
Jehovah jireh has done me well
come and join me sing alleluiah
Jehovah Nissi has done me well
My dear mamas and papas please help me as much as u can to thank God for me because he just gave me my BFP this morning, am so happy n excited.
@Miracle baby n other mamas that helped, thanks a million, u r all next to announce ur bfp ijn amen.

@Dash: indeed there is no great testimony without a great trial, the God of all impossibilities will bypass all protocols n visit u with bfp n this will be a thing of the past ijn amen

@all: i pray the good lord that answered me will definitely answer u all speedily ijn amen

25 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by favoredgal: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning.

It is a new week and one which will usher in the last quarter of the year. May God guide you through this home stretch as it is usually referred to in Athletics.

And in this sport you see two types of reaction when Athletes get to this stage. One is weariness. The legs become heavy, and some lose grounds as they struggle desperately to reach the finish line. The second type of reaction is reflected in those who muster a fresh burst of energy, and begin to kick and sprint as if the race had just started. What is usually fascinating is how they move swiftly to recover what had looked like lost ground. I'm convinced that you belong to this latter group.

You may have even stumbled at some stage in the early stretch, but what matters is how you finish. The end of a thing is better than its beginning. You shall recover all and finish strong.

This week I pray that God will renew your strength and vision like the Eagle's to conclude the year victorious. This last quarter, you "will run and not be weary. You will walk and not faint". (Is.40:29-31).

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Morning my people,how d going@ Dasha only God and God alone has d final say not d doctors.Most women wit children today has been told at some point in their quest to concieve that ivf is their only hope of ever bcoming mothers but today nko?they are joyful mothers of children so key into dia testimonies and carry ur twins in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2014
@ adorablemon congratulations on ur BFP,Dear lord i join the 24 elders to worship at ur feet for these wonderful testimonies we are having on dis thread.Thank u Lord,thank u Lord thank u lord.we are next in line for ur visitation IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
wow wow wow.... Its still raining down here. Praise be the name of our Maker, the almighty I Am. Lets keep praising Him even though we can't praise enough. Who can battle with the Lord? He makes all things beautiful in His time. @Adorablemom congrats dear. Our Lord will complete what He has started. Enjoy the ride.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Adorablemum congratulations on yo bfp our God is good all the time halleluah!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote
author=Wsfirstlady]
Pls, does anyone in PH knw a gud hosp (govt/private) fertility center or
gynea where we can visit ASAP Bfor DH changes his mind? Awaiting ur
swift responses. [/quote] I hope PH mamas will come in soon. You can post on IVF thread too. I guess I read of gyneascope and prime. Lets hope for d best. @favoredgal thanks for the word. Hope dd and dh are good.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Wsfirstlady...may God be praised!
@Adorablemom...*dancing azonto to the shamification of the devil*...wishing u a happy and stress free 9months.U shall deliver like the hebrew woman and u and LO shall be fine in Jesus' name.Abeg,I tap into the testimony jare...it is well with us all.
@Dasha...let me gist u about a church member,she so fasted before she got married @ 46 and the dh is 35.The man's family said she was barren cos of her age but she trusted God.On one of her visits to the doc a scan was carried out and she was told she had fibroids but she said,"doctor pls help me praise God for the fine boys u saw in my uterus for that is what the uterus is for",the doctor was stunned and he laughed @ her.To cut the long story short she has a 4 months old baby boy right now,she conceived without stress.
Ur case is not different.Before he formed u He knew u.Don't be weary.Just believe and apply faith.We all pray to testify someday.Happy Monday.

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
@ Adorablemom, i join you this day to shout Hallelujah, and the voice of rejoicing shall not cease in your life and home in Jesus name. Congratulations, happy bumping and stress free nine months. I tap into your testimony and i decree upon myself and others in faith that we are next in line to make a joyful noise to God.

@ Dasha01, dearest i quite understand how you feel but one thing i want you to understand is that most times God shows up for us at a time when we are confused and helpless to proof to us that he is Almighty. Miraculously, because he is Jehovah overdo, he will show up for you this season and you shall testify in Jesus name. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wow wow wow. Alhamdulillah. May this shower of BFPs never cease until we'r all drenched n smiling mashaAllah cheesy congrats @Adorable may ur joy be permanent. @Dash I pray that God surprises u very soon. Ameen. Its well wt u dear. @all wishing us a new week of abundant sticky BFPs

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by santagelo25(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Adorablemum,Congrats!!!!! Heavelny father,we need more BFP..The spirit of the Lord is upon this thread...I love this atmosphere..Everybody grab your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will not be left out from this showers of blessings in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Adorablemum congrats!!! God is always true n He's proved Himself again in ur life. Happy n healthy 9months n beyond.

@dasha- relax... At the name of Jesus all those medical names will bow and u will testify. Healing is the children's bread. U are a child of God. Remind Him of His word. Also remember the parable of the persistent woman n d judge, Jacob n d battle at Bethel. We will not relent until God blesses us n His words fulfilled in us. Tk care dear.

@ all- have a joy filled week

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Congrats to you @Adorablemom it is well with you . You will carry to term, you will deliver safely in Jesus name Amen.

Dearest @dasha01 it is well with you. Pastor. G O Adeboye gave a testimony of a woman who gave birth
to twins without a womb ( and you have a womb) he said, before the lady took in , her doctor did a demonstration for her, the doctor brought a balloon filled it with air, brought it close to a burning fire and the balloon burst open , caught fire and squeezed up , and the doctor showed the burnt/squeezed balloon to the lady and said you see this , this is what your womb looks like, this is what your womb is, your womb CANNOT harbor a child. The woman left the doctors office, report in hand and laid it before GOD ALMiGHTY. Pastor said God does not ask questions when He decides to bless you, he does not ask you about the doctors report or if you have a womb or not . God in HIS great Mercy blessed this lady with twins. She traveled abroad to be delivered of her babies, after everything, the doctors, nurses were stunned and staring @ her, and she was asking what the issue was and the doctor said in all his years of practicing medicine, he has nevEr come across a situation like this, where a woman without womb. Is able to carry a baby.

He is faithful that has promised.

i have the e-book supernatural birth please anyone who desires to build her faith can get a copy sent to her inbox.

Am gearing up for my own testimony.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
@melsmum, pls send me the supernatural childbirth to onyinyam@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Adorablemom: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Rute, Miraclebaby, Megamum, Akpaumuaka, Redeemed, Juwonesho, Santagelo25, Hypraise n Melsmum, thanks for rejoicing with me the God that did it for me will also answer n visit all of u ijn amen.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
oh my God! @Adorable, congrats, you will sure be an adorable mum to you LO, wow...May God's name be praised!
@Wfirstlady, try SAVE A LIFE, its basically a fertility hospital...along Mopol 19 by GRA junction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls I need ur opinions. I noticed that each time I make up my mind to do hsg, smthing comes up. First. I thot hsg could be done any day before af so I matched to union diagnostics on cd16 morning n was educated on d right days to do it. Dat month passed. August I was broke, other pressing needs came up n d money went. Today again am set for hsg. When I called d lab to book, they said I cannot do it since I have bd 2 days ago. I decided to call another lab dis afternoon, d man said d bd doesn't matter that I can still do it.

Pls sabi mamas n papas does bd before hsg matter. I want this hsg thing to pass o. Thnx

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Waoh dancing skelewu for Adorable mum,happy bumping.

@dashaO1, remember the word of God in jeremiah 29 vs 11 GOD knows The thought he has for you, a thought of good not of evil but to give you an expected end. God has your final report because HE created you in his image. U are in my prayers. It is well with you.

@all, make una get readyOOOO, next! Sprinkling loads of baby dust.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hypraise(f): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanx melsmum, dat book is worth having n reading. Jus read it n my faith is strengthened
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fruitfulmommy1: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Hypraise, it is better to do the hsg b4 ur ovulation and bd will not affect it. so as long as u go b4 cd 12 or 13 u are fine.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by megamum: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Melsmum pls i dont mind d book,my email addrss is megafeat@yahoo.com,@ mum4 all do u mind getting in touch with me tru d above email.Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Juwonesho(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
@Hypraise pls how much are u paying for the hsg? And why were u asked to do it? I'm sorry I'm asking a personal question, pls. I was told to do it too, no diagnosis yet so i'm still contemplating
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
@fruitfulvine a copy sent to your inbox dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: NOBILITY22(f), Mandela89(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.