Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406251 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 5:32pm On May 06, 2015
@tatacherie and faithfulwife, singing:God is good all the time, He put songs of praise in the heart of man, God is good, He's so good all the time. Though we may not understand, all the plans he has for us, Our life is in your hands and through the eyes of faith, we can clearly sing, God is good......
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both, may your joy know no bound. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months of bumping.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 5:33pm On May 06, 2015
tatacherie:
Mrs Frank thanks ma'am God will visit you this season and break protocols for ur sake not minding ur diagnosis.Ur BFP is here.God bless you

Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 5:56pm On May 06, 2015
@tatacherie congrat u shall carry to term IJN. With God nothing is impossible. God likes to work on cases like dis to take al d glory. Once again al glory to baba God. I receive my bfp too in dis month of grace and mercy IJN. Fertility blessin to us all dis season.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithfulwife(f): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
Thanks all for your well wishes, as long as God is still on the throne, He will answer everyone speedily with their bfps in Jesus Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 6:08pm On May 06, 2015
@faithfulwife congrat u shall carry to term wit triplet IJN cause God wil give u triplet IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 6:16pm On May 06, 2015
@kudibaby & muzbay uwlc we shall all testify.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by zamm(f): 6:23pm On May 06, 2015
#HUGS#
♥HUGS♥
#HUGS#
♥HUGS♥
#HUGS#
♥HUGS♥
#HUGS#
♥HUGS♥
#HUGS#
@tatacherie 9hugs 4 u 4 each month,so very happy 4u,our God is just awesome.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Janedyke6: 6:30pm On May 06, 2015
Congratulations on your BFP to :
Tatacherie
FaithfulWife

Happy Bumping. #naGODwin#

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:47pm On May 06, 2015
@tatacherie & @faithfulwife, congrats My sisters, the Lord has done it n it shall be permanent. May u both carry to full term without any complications till d day of delivery, u will deliver safely in Jesus name~Amen

@mummyjason Amen to tht prayer, though u mistook Blessedmum to be Me, I still hold on fast to that ejima prayer, so shall it be for Me, you n every mama looking unto Jesus for that pregnancy miracle in Jesus name-Amen

@mubzay n @mummyElena, thanks for the prayers, it is well.
Greetings to all mamas that encouraged & prayed for My siblings & I during d trying period.
To all d big belle mommies, God protect u n LOs
Welcome to all newbies n I hail all oldies, God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
Tetacherie and faithful wife congratulation. wising u both h n h 9 months. I tap unto ur blessings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
@tatacherie thunderous Amen!!! So shall it be in Jesus name. Thank you mama triplet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
@faithful wife, congratulations have stress free happy and healthy 9 months.

Please what did you do differently to get your bfp? share your rainbow oo.

God is awesome. What a wonderful God we serve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 7:10pm On May 06, 2015
Congratulatns 2 u babes @tatacherie n @faithfulwife. Happy n healthy 9mnths 2 u.
@blessedDiva, God's grace will b enof 4 u n ur siblings. Au is d burial prep?
2 d rest of us in God's waiting room, ds era of BFP's shal nt pass us by.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 8:03pm On May 06, 2015
@tatacherie and faithfulwife,congratulations to u gals.u gals shall carry to term and deliver like d Hebrew women......
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 8:09pm On May 06, 2015
Awwwww tatacherie am so happy for u dear wishing u H n H 9months am so happy for u thank God oooooo
This may don start wif d rain of BFP, may God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:18pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats tatacherie and faithfulwife, Indeed, God's delays are never his denial. Am so happy for you both kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 06, 2015
@tatacherie and faithfulwife, a big congrat.. may u carry to term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Oteleye(f): 8:54pm On May 06, 2015
Congratulations tatacherie and faithfulwife , wish u safe and healthy 9months. I tap into ur testimonies. Kudibaby and iomoge waiting to hear ur testimonies soon. Wishing us all Bfp this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 8:54pm On May 06, 2015
Janedyke6:
Congrats to all the belleful Mamas : Blessed Mum, Flakky 26 . God will perfect that which He has started in your lives.

To US fruitful Mamas, its our turn to announce BFPs, get ready !!!

Amennnnnn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 8:59pm On May 06, 2015
tatacherie:
Singing mode activated...... smiley
Agbunure God,Jehovah overdo,the all sufficient God,Agbunure oo..Mighty Mighty is ur name,Ebube dike Jehovah,Atobajayeledumare Agbunure ooooo.
My wonderful mamas n papas.God don settle me.may evryhand dat type & rejoice with me receive d blessings dat go with rejoicing with Others.
I've been trying Actively for 12 months.had cases of PCOS,mild bossom fluid,Chronic PID,recurrent candiadiasis with monthly episodes,recent hsg diagnosis showed cervical adhesions dat were broken in d process & a likely BICORNUATE UTERUS or fundal filling defect.Even as I type I still have heavy discharge with severe itching.d HVS I collected today showed d same bastarrd candida.i believe God dat hv showed me mercy will not alow it have its way to damaging my lo
My sisters please on my behalf say a word of thanksgiving to GOD ALMIGHTY for his Grace dat led to my BFP today. shocked(13DPO,serum PT)
I urge all other mamas n papas to be courageous,strong,consistent,no folding of arms,no quitin til u al get dis marvelous gift.d devil na bastarrrrrd.he can't stp ur miracle wateva diagnosi u hv
I acknowledge u all as I won't b able to mention all ur names.thanks for being supportive,encouraging,enlightening, God will reward u all with lots of BFP's as I will do my best to continue encouraging u here too till u get urs.
I smell so many BFP's this season.God bless you all

God has indeed done what no man can do....congratulations. .our time has cum

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats tatacherie. God never lies. May is chldren's month. We have children's day on d 27th. So plenty bfps more in Jesus name. It's my month oooo!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 9:05pm On May 06, 2015
Wow!!!!!!!!! 2 bfp already, our God is awesome, tatacherie and faithfulwife congrat babes, may u both carry to term. @blessedDiva, I say a big amen to ur prayers darling, and I can't wait to read abt ur BFP very soon, how is the burial prep going, may God almighty uphold u and ur siblings, amen!!!!!!! @hafsat, hw are LOs doing? @iOmoge and oda burifu( in Jenifa's voice) mamas out there, I dey hail oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 9:05pm On May 06, 2015
faithfulwife:
Congratulations tatacherie, may God grant you a H&H 9 months. I know the feeling, got my BFP last week and was in shock when I saw the two lines come up on my HPT after 7yrs. Our God is an awesome God and He answers us when we least expect it. Let the rain of bfp's begin...

Congrats sis...God is indeed awesome. He is amazing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 9:06pm On May 06, 2015
tatacherie and faithfulwife, all i can say is thank you Lord. happy for u two. God bless.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 06, 2015
Congratulations Tatacherie & faithfulwife, may U̶̲̅ carry to term & deliver like hebrew woman IJN. I'm so excited & happy for U̶̲̅, ur testimony is permanent IJN.
More BFPs still coming dis month, GØD̶̲̥̅̊ has just started with us......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 9:27pm On May 06, 2015
congratulations to tatacherie and faithfulwife may God see you through. we shall all testify soonest. Good night all and have a blissful nightrest
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:48pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats tatacherie and faithfulwife. God is still in the business of performing miracles. Wish you both a healthy and happy 9 months. I am next in line for a BFP.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:51pm On May 06, 2015
God, I thank you that I didn't pray and weep in vain for us on friday night.friday. you are indeed a God who answers prayers

Congratulations tatacherie and faithfulwife. May God keep you, your LOs and your families till that glorious day.

I'm feeling so motivated right now. Today is just 6th of May o. More bfp announcements to come. it is settled in Jesus name. amen

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 10:18pm On May 06, 2015
@mummyjason..thanks for asking..LOs are doing fine..ur BFP is on its way soonest by God's grace kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
congrats tatacherie n faithful wife....you shall carry to term...twins dust to you both. faithful wife I tap into your miracle... I've waited for 6y2mths.
@Allureia, thanks for the research! I've been TTC for 6yrs plus! I've observed some of those things you mentioned. in fact recently I feel I ovulate during AF because that's when I see CM and that's d only time I have high libido...other days I don't just want the stuff at all...I only force myself to do it for preggy sake..maybe I'm frustrated by the several tries sha. Dh knows nothing about research...he only keeps hoping...though I've had several MCs..7,8 maybe 10 sef in my first 5yrs plus. I need a favour from you..can you help buy the wondofs, BBT and dual clearbluetest thru your friend? At least if i get a BFP now that i have better knowledge ill do more to make it stay...I saw clear blue at Medplus in shop rite but it's the 5sticks old brand. pls pls pls help...pm me on lonelyolawunmi005@yahoo.com if you agree to. thanks in anticipation.
@iomoge and my other sisters, I can't wait to read your bfp news...expect mine this month...fertility dust to us all!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:39pm On May 06, 2015
@tatacheri, Congratulations so so happy for you

Am tapping into your bless too IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.