Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406142 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:35am On May 07, 2015
TCF1980 all i can say is keep up the faith. Like i always say, " God is never late". He will do it at his own time and thats when we will understand the reason for the delay.

I appreciate you for being there for your wife. God will visit us all sooner than we expect in Jesus name. Amen.

It is WELL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:48am On May 07, 2015
miraclebaby:
@tatacherie congrats and happy bumping. @mama complaining about size of Fertilaid, FertileCM is half the size. Another mama mentioned it works for some and scatters cycle for some, pls that's for Fertilaid not fertileCM. FertilCM is for all and for better EWCM. Fertilaid on the other hand is for general fertility especially pcos cases, and most women with regular cycle complain after using fertilaid, so its better not to use if your cycle is regular and no pcos. Hmmm?, checking for ovulation with first morning urine? First time I've ever read that. Everyone better thread with care. Refer to any OPK leaflets you have before you lose the little chance you may get for your bfp. I'll stop here. @BlessedDiva dear welcome back. God will continue to be your strength. Was even confused whether you said last Thursday or tomorrow's. I know everything went well, remain strong and positive. @all baby dust everywhere

Hmmmm my sister. Wat I even read on my own boots opk is. Ur 10am, 2pm, 4pm and 10pm urine. Well God help us all. I just think it's different strokes for different folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 10:53am On May 07, 2015
@tatacherie & mumihaja a big amen to your prayers. Fertility blessin to us all dis may IJN.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by faithfulwife(f): 11:18am On May 07, 2015
Thanks everyone for your prayers, can't really mention all the names now but know that I really appreciate you all.
@Ayaayo, I am actually from the ivf thread but usually come here to draw inspiration. I posted my story there.
@omowunmigan, I can relate with your story, I had several MC's and eventually 2 ectopics leading to the loss of both tubes hence the option of ivf.
My sisters, if God can do it for me without tubes with the help of science, then God can also do it for everyone of you, just keep the faith.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 11:36am On May 07, 2015
tatacherie:
Glorious morning FRUITFUL MOTHERS!.
This beautiful Thursday morning,i pray for all that have rejoiced with me.@Mamakendra,Mumihaja,Chyvia,Allureia,Immibabe,
Amhappy,Derommyvent,Mompurity,Redeemed,Rejoice,
Zamm,Janedye6,Blesseddiva,Divinemandate,
Mum2bsoon,Waistbeabead,Legendsmother,
Udoomama,Triangular,Oteleye,Mummyosayande,
Mummyjason,
Venizia,Mrsfrank,Kudibaby,Smokescreen,Tsquare,
Iomoge,Rainyday,Mubzay Hotmomma,Omedit,
Nazablossom,Sugah,Freakingout,
Omowunmigan,Fumbaby,Evacroft,Apple19,Diegs,
Akpaumuaka,Mumydidi,Miraclebaby,Gr8fulheart,
Gsawlah,Anew dawn,& all other mamas dat have thanked God on my behalf Jehovah Omniscient is visiting u all now,he will quicken ur mortal bodies,heal watsover is wrong in ur reproductive systems,cause wateva drug/supplement to hear his voice and work positively towards ur BFP's IJN Amen!!!
As uve all congratulated me I too and others old/new
Members will congratulate all that believe this Month And next is for ur miracle...cos ur bean will stick
@ Ayaayo I will definitely tel u all wat I did differently,am trying to put it togeda.God bless u all smiley

I say a thunderous amennnnnnnn to ur prayers our newest iya ibeji..congrats once again babes...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 12:23pm On May 07, 2015
tatacherie:
Glorious morning FRUITFUL MOTHERS!.
This beautiful Thursday morning,i pray for all that have rejoiced with me.@Mamakendra,Mumihaja,Chyvia,Allureia,Immibabe,
Amhappy,Derommyvent,Mompurity,Redeemed,Rejoice,
Zamm,Janedye6,Blesseddiva,Divinemandate,
Mum2bsoon,Waistbeabead,Legendsmother,
Udoomama,Triangular,Oteleye,Mummyosayande,
Mummyjason,
Venizia,Mrsfrank,Kudibaby,Smokescreen,Tsquare,
Iomoge,Rainyday,Mubzay Hotmomma,Omedit,
Nazablossom,Sugah,Freakingout,
Omowunmigan,Fumbaby,Evacroft,Apple19,Diegs,
Akpaumuaka,Mumydidi,Miraclebaby,Gr8fulheart,
Gsawlah,Anew dawn,& all other mamas dat have thanked God on my behalf Jehovah Omniscient is visiting u all now,he will quicken ur mortal bodies,heal watsover is wrong in ur reproductive systems,cause wateva drug/supplement to hear his voice and work positively towards ur BFP's IJN Amen!!!
As uve all congratulated me I too and others old/new
Members will congratulate all that believe this Month And next is for ur miracle...cos ur bean will stick
@ Ayaayo I will definitely tel u all wat I did differently,am trying to put it togeda.God bless u all smiley

Amen Amen, I am next inline for a miracle in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 12:47pm On May 07, 2015
@mumihaja it is your turn to shine, it is your time to rejoice. Congrats in advance. Awaiting your BFP news soonest.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 2:26pm On May 07, 2015
AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!! Disgraced big big grammar of the devil- pcos, chronic pid, cervical adhesion, bicornuate uterus, miscarriges,ectopic pregnacy, fallopian tubeless with just a simple word BFP. All glory and honor to you on behalf of these your daughters, God I pray this joy is permanent and by this time next year,we will all gather with our big belle grin heavily pregnant to praise God for safe delivery on your behalf. Amen

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 07, 2015
xxxxx

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 07, 2015
MummyElena:

@Tatacherie, hehehemmm... cheesy babe if you know what I now know, you won't even fret one second! you'll drop those results & whatever jargon they're saying & start praising God immediately! That's the only advice I can give for now! I pray you understand what i mean.

Tatacherie I know you remember this! This was about 3weeks ago, precisely on d 15th of April. Just like a prophetess, the spirit of God ministered unto me to say the above to you cos He was already at work in your life.
Same goes to each & everyone of us. God is saying "be still & know that I am God. I am a Doctor, have I ever lost a case?!"

Very big congratulations to you Tatacherie, Faithfulwife & everyother preggy Mama. God has opened your files.

@All, be expectant. It must surely happen!
Fertility blessings.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 6:27pm On May 07, 2015
mummyelena yes oh! it must surely happen in Jesus name amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 6:57pm On May 07, 2015
@Mummyelena I remember clearly o God is really God nobody can take his place.Godbless u ma.God will settled u too IJN Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 7:00pm On May 07, 2015
Good Evening Peeps...!
I'm back to drop little notes again because I found some pictures I took on my phone long ago!!!!. I wanna do a little review..
Cheap OPK vs ClearBlue OPK stick.
I'm doing this so someone out there can get a BFP and thank me.. why?? because I know the stress involved if u really need a BFP but cant get one.
Cheap OPKs
1. They are reliable but they give mixed signals. Yeah! I kept getting mixed signals all the time when I requested for pictures from my wife during Mid day and the later hours while we were both at work.
2. Cheap OPK manufacturers ask for urine test in the later hours of the day. Lets assume you urinate by 9am and go to test by 11am.. you expect enough LH in your urine to get a positive? In most cases the test line will be faint instead of being deeper.
3. Cheap OPK tests positive with 2 very dark lines everyday when one is pregnant. This will help you know you were pregnant even before a miscarriage might happen. YES.
Best time to test Cheap OPK for BFP is approx 8DPO.. picks up HCG faster than HPT stick. But might vary from person to person.

CLEARBLUE"Dual Hormone"
1. No mixed signal... it gives a clear reading. Cheap OPK might show a light test line but clearblue will show a deep test line on the same day. So you wont have no doubts whatsoever. I used cheap OPK to frustration for several months in combination with "Fertile Focus". Fertile focus is used to check for ovulation through saliva.
2. ClearBlue is the best by far OPK anywhere. And the manufacturers ask for FMU for testing... Question is why?? yes because it's checking for LH concentration in urine. The longest sleep or rest = Highest concentration and is best for testing!!!!. So if you can hold urine for 4-5 hours during the day.. that might be good enough too.
3. Clearblue also picks up HCG too showing very dark lines too when preggo.

In summary clearblue picks up even the smallest amounts of LH compared to cheap OPK. After using eject stick and look at both Lines. Here are pictures for OV day for both clearblue and cheap OPK.
Clearblue showed visibly while cheap OPK was showing a true Negative. Making you miss your best time to bd. I know it's a bit expensive but it's impeccable. I'm grateful to the makers. Pls ignore the reading on the holder if you are already using it. Look at the stick so you dont miss it!!! Kudos!
BOTH PICTURES TAKEN ON OV DAY.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:14pm On May 07, 2015
To all mamas please we should be careful of the kind of help or assistance we seek on this faceless thread, pls and pls let us put our discerning spirit to work. Even our Lord jesus Christ was offered food by the devil cus d devil knows he's really in need of it at that moment, it's not all that dangle olive tree b 4 u is ur friend. He that hath ear should hear what d spirit is telling d church.

I refuse to fall mugu in jesus name grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 7:23pm On May 07, 2015
@ all greetings to u all.hope ur day was blessed by Gods grace.as to wat I did differently is very brief ogrin
1)started trying since April 2014,pcos diagnosed afta seeing cysts in scan July.was placed on clomid for 2 cycles wit follow up bt cysts increased.stopped clomid.
2)Dr placed me on M2 TONE from December To March to regularize cycle dat was already messed up.from normal 28 days to 35 or so.it was unusuall to me as mine was always clockwise 28.m2tone regularized cycle drastically to 26 days since den.
3)A close friend of hubby in office recommended a gud gyne wen DH opened up to her for advice.cos of d PID/recurrent Candida issue while previous Dr in d Teaching hospital wasn't taking me serious instead d students under him were using me as specimen or wateva for learning without proper treatment
4)hubby have been refusing SFA for long until d new Dr asked him to do it ASAP if he really wants consultations/treatment.count was OK bt I decided to b giving him tiger nuts every oda day to chew,he didn't know y sha bt I wanted it to b better.
5)completed treatment for same infection April 1st-14th,thereafta Dr requested HSG done immediately since I just finished AF.did it April 15th, d radiologist later told me tubes were kinda blocked i dont knw if it was partially,d repeated d procedure of to 3rice just to make sure dey show patent b4 i get up frm dat table,cervix had adhesions too dat were broken during d procedure.I felt Ovu pains a week later & click dats all.
In all I believe its God.I've heard of sum dat did hsg got their BFP 2 months afta,sum 6 months,others Nil.
May God b praised!
Pls if ur Dr isn't taking u serious pray to God to direct u to who he will use for u to get ur testimony cos God won't come down physically for u to see instead he uses fellow humans in visiting us.
Let God direct Us to d root cause of d delay is my prayer just like mama iomoge said yestaday.
I have dis strong feeling dat those of us dat want to try d guife bao followed by HSG will testify with it.Even if urs is unexplained,fibrods,blocked tubes or low swimmers God wil erase n crown all d efforts uve made wit BFP's.God bless u all.forgive me for this long post.pls nobody should quote it abeg.thanks all for ur love smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 7:31pm On May 07, 2015
@miraclebaby, it was too emotional but everything went well to d glory of God, thanks so much My darling, God will reward u with bfp of triplets in Jesus name~Amen, so shall it be for myself & My lovely mamas here too. God is in charge!

@mummyelena Amen! It is happening already, I'm lonely now so I really need this miracle now more than ever & I receive it in Jesus name~Amen.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 7:34pm On May 07, 2015
ayaakanoh:
To all mamas please we should be careful of the kind of help or assistance we seek on this faceless thread, pls and pls let us put our discerning spirit to work. Even our Lord jesus Christ was offered food by the devil cus d devil knows he's really in need of it at that moment, it's not all that dangle olive tree b 4 u is ur friend. He that hath ear should hear what d spirit is telling d church.

I refuse to fall mugu in jesus name grin grin

I strongly agree with u. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

I refuse to fall Mugu too grin

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 7:38pm On May 07, 2015
BlessedDiva I join my faith with yours. God has already done it in d spiritual. We are only waiting for the manifestation.

That lonliness has no place in your life because soonest God will prove himself

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 7:41pm On May 07, 2015
@ Blesseddiva uve always been in my prayers since all hapened.I pray God directs u this time and break protocols for ur sake.u will testify soon.I refuse to say sorry instead d next I will type for u is CONGRATULATIONS!!!be strong sis its well.uve come a long way u can't quit now.ur testimony is here IJN Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 07, 2015
venizia:

I strongly agree with u. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
I refuse to fall Mugu too grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
I trust y'al.
Who fall mugu na hin toro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 07, 2015
@Tatacherie, thanks for the post up there.

I picked at lot.

Thank u so much.
We will all testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
@TCF1980, It is well, I will like to suggest that you call your mom regarding this issue and tell her that you have been ttc for a number of years now and her concerns and worries are not helping matters and you would like to be left alone, that her questions brings depression to you guys and you don't want that to continue else you will stop calling her,

I would like to also suggest that you and wify pray more in tongues for at least 30 mins morning and night and you will testify in no time, start by applying the blood then ask the Holy Spirit for help that you are helpless without Him...thank God more for your life and marriage, when God allows some things He is actually averting more evils from us, what if you had a child and can't live to take care of them? When there is life there is hope! Trust God More

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
@venizia, Amen to that wonderful declaration dearie, we shall testify this month of may to God's glory
@tatacherie, d latest mummytatas grin I say a resounding Amen!!! I tap from ur testimony & I refuse to quit cos I'm an overcomer. My faith has taken a spike & I'm greatly encouraged. We are right behind u to that preggy thread. God bless u & protect ur LOs darling.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hopeee: 10:37pm On May 07, 2015
@tatacherie, congratulations dear, our God is so good, what He says He would do. So happy for you. The Lord will you through and grant you a stress free 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Alwaystrue(f): 5:28am On May 08, 2015
@tatacherie and faithfulwife, big congrats! May you have a healthy and happy nine months and easy delivery. Amen. Nothing can stop God when He is ready to deliver his people.

Exodus 14:17-18
“Meanwhile I’ll make sure the Egyptians keep up their stubborn chase—I’ll use Pharaoh and his entire army, his chariots and horsemen, to put my Glory on display so that the Egyptians will realize that I am God.”

This scripture proves that God usually shows up when the plot thickens, when it seems there is no way of escape, because he is the Most Creative script director all because He will never share his glory with any man. Never!
He is using all these stubborn medical situations to take glory over them.

People knew Jesus was a healer but they never met Jesus the ressurector until He raised Lazarus up from the grave. Infact Jesus did not rush there as soon as Lazarus died but even waited 4 days so all hope is seeming lost. He loves the suspense then dazes you. wink

He loves to let the whole world know He is Boss.
God will use PCOS, anuvolation, blocked or absent tubes, incompetent womb or cervix, azoospermia, low sperm count, endometrioses and so on to put his glory on display to anything standing in the way of his children fulfilling His command to BE FRUITFUL!

Have a blessed weekend.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Rute(f): 5:37am On May 08, 2015
Alwaystrue God bless you for that.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 5:42am On May 08, 2015
@ Alwaystrue thanks for d prayers Ma God bless u and famly richly IJN Amen!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 8:16am On May 08, 2015
Gudmornin mamas!@imoge thks for ur input I won't even submit myself for dat surgery bcaus d same hosp evacuated me at 5wks+ preg bcaus I was bleedin lightly and dey said they did not see anytin on uss which I later found out dat at dat stage u might not see anytin so somtin tels me dat my baby was intact den but I was ignorant den.The doc even checked thru scan and said the uterus was ok yet he wants to do d surgery witout any other test.@mumyelena amen to ur prayers.@tatacherie thks for sharin wat u did differently.@alwaystrue keep the word flowin God bless u.@all I wish us a fruitful weekend

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Allureia: 8:30am On May 08, 2015
I have left enough information here on this thread. This is also my last post here. Any smart person TTC naturally will see my one year of work summarized here. So I believe i've done enough to help.
Wish you all the best.
Regards,
Hayes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:09am On May 08, 2015
Congratulations to @Tatacherie and @Faithful wife: WOW!!!!!! God is Good O! Despite all odds. I'm super excited for you both and I claim my own BFP in JESUS name. None of us on this thread shall cast our young. You both and us all will carry to Full Term and bring forth our LOs with ease, like the Hebrew women.
@Tatacherie: I'm more motivated to go for my hsg now, after finishing my guifei bao. God is Super Unpredictable.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:56am On May 08, 2015
Thanks.... you are always on point @ alwaystrue. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:13am On May 08, 2015
@Allureia, there is an adage in my place that says anyone that has had a long term illness and overcome it becoms a guru or lord over that sickness and can give perscriptions to others...I can see you have done a thorough research in the area of testing and your research are really fascinating.

Point no 3 in your previous post is kinda tempting, you said cheap opk can actually detect hcg as early as 8dpo and i have this cheap one I bought on amazon, 40 opk and 10 hpt strips for less than $10 I feel like I should start testing with it asap cos I once read online that you can use opk to detect hcg earlier that hpt...

Thanks for the reminder! Good job!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.