Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5394009 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
@faithful wife congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 10:47pm On May 06, 2015
@mum2bsoon & @MummyJason we buried her on thursday, 30th April, had outing service on sunday, 3rd may. Thanks for asking mamas, we'll all read one another's bfp this month of may by d special grace of God

@Hafsat hope LOs are kicking already grin may God protect u all
@freakingout Amen! I claim My bfp too in this month of may 2015
@all We shall testify soon to d glory of God. HE is capable of making us mothers despite our 'special cases' I call Him Wonderful cos He makes impossibility to become possible.
Fertility Blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 11:04pm On May 06, 2015
Hafsat24:
@rejoice03..my cycle length ranges from 29-31 days..any lil stress greatly affects it..we bd on CD 8 and 11..and on CD 8 i did notice EWCM bt i dismissed it dt it wz impossible as I wznt TTC..our bodies act funny sumtyms..we don't ovulate when we think we do..I hope this helps..and for the 1st tym I noticed dere was no outflow of semen/sperm after bd as opposed 2 previous times where no matter hw long I lay bk I still had outflow..
Note:we stayed off bd after dose 2days for d whole month..dunno maybe dt helped in implantation..onli God knows..hmm..HE truly is the Greatest smiley

God is really wonderful, cos for a normal 29-31 days cycle...ovulation is usually expected from cd 14 to cd 17, so bding only on cd8 and cd 11 and getting preggy implies that you might hv ovulated earlier [the ewcm u saw is in favour of this poition], or that ur dh swimmers were agile and lurked around till cd 15 ish when ovulation took place........
all in all, we give GOD all the glory!!!! HIS ways aint our ways

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats tatacherie,may God grant u a HnH pregnancy.i tap into dis grace.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
Ohhhh!!!!! Darling tttttttttttaaaaccchhhharrriiieeeee!!!!! So happy for you my latest e-iya'beji. The grace to carry to term is bestowed on you already. Have a h n h bumping darling. And for the 10things we wrote then... Keep them running but no punish dh o grin I tap into those prayers and outstanding testimonies of yours

Now you've encouraged me to test. Cuz this my funny occasional abdominal cramps enh. But you know I already have enough HCG in my system already, so am scared of false positive grin. It is well with me
@all....Oya let the flood of BFPs beging to branch all our houses in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats tacharie and faithfulwife. May God alone be praised and may you both carry to term. I use ur testimonies as a point of contact to everyone including myself still believing for d fruit of the womb that we shall get our bfp's soon. The set time is near for us. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Akpaumuaka: 11:43pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats tatacherie...U shall carry to term in Jesus' name.I connect and tap from dis testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 11:45pm On May 06, 2015
Me singing,come and see wat the lord has done for us(3ce)if it were to be man we will really pay. Thank you our redeemer who is always on time, the all sufficient. @tatacherie and faithfulwife congrat may you both carry to term ijn. Am so happy cos am next in line for a miracle it cam only be God and its marvellous in our sight.@ all this is our month where all our reproachs will be turn to testimonies and pleasant surprises.Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:03am On May 07, 2015
dp
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 12:08am On May 07, 2015
@tatacherie congrats and happy bumping. @mama complaining about size of Fertilaid, FertileCM is half the size. Another mama mentioned it works for some and scatters cycle for some, pls that's for Fertilaid not fertileCM. FertilCM is for all and for better EWCM. Fertilaid on the other hand is for general fertility especially pcos cases, and most women with regular cycle complain after using fertilaid, so its better not to use if your cycle is regular and no pcos. Hmmm?, checking for ovulation with first morning urine? First time I've ever read that. Everyone better thread with care. Refer to any OPK leaflets you have before you lose the little chance you may get for your bfp. I'll stop here. @BlessedDiva dear welcome back. God will continue to be your strength. Was even confused whether you said last Thursday or tomorrow's. I know everything went well, remain strong and positive. @all baby dust everywhere
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:37am On May 07, 2015
Wow tatacherie,c me grining frm ear to ear. Hapy 4u,rmba wat i said whn u came bk frm ur hsg,when God rmbas u, ul forgt d pain. May he turn his atention on other ttc mamas. Indeed he mks evrytin beautifu in his own time. AWESOME JEHOVAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:57am On May 07, 2015
Faithful Wives Congratulations.

E-Sisters....hugs. Happy New day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 8:00am On May 07, 2015
@tatacherie & faithfulwife ......Congratulations......God is indeed God and he will say what He says He will do..Wish you two a h & h nine months. I pray the Grace of May locates us all with BFPs.. Happy bumping ladies......

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2015
@omowunmigan..we are patiently waiting 4 u in d preggy thread..yours is coming soonest in shaa Allah

@BlessedDiva..hehehe..not yet o..we are yet 2 scale thru d morning sickness phase grin

@RipVanWink..God is truly the greatest..cos till date I still try 2 do logical reasoning on hw it happened BT impossible..just like ur explanation, dts d best I could come up with and settle with but onli God knows best smiley

@mummyjason..LOs are fine..dey send deer kisses grin..thanks for asking..how are you doing sis..may ur BFP be next.. Amen
@all..our BFP is here o..may it continue to end in praise

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2015
May God wipe away our secret tears this month,
May God grant us more bfps this month,
May God banish misconceptions, miscarriages and barreness from our lives forever
May He sustain our pregnancies till time of delivery,
May His Angels watch over us, keep us safely and protect us,
May the disappointments of last month never repeat itself this month IJN!

Congrats everyone in advance!

Am literally sprinkling baby dust on my tummy this morning...lol

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 8:34am On May 07, 2015
Congrats to the preggers

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Anewdawn: 8:37am On May 07, 2015
Congratulations to tatacherie and faithfulwife. Its the lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes. Wishing u both a healthy 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:38am On May 07, 2015
@mumihaja..dts really cool.. grin..showing us dem sexy flat tummy grin.. Amen to ur prayers so dt d tummy would protrude grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by misbee1(f): 8:40am On May 07, 2015
mumihaja:
May God banish misconceptions, miscarriages and barreness from our lives forever

So shall it b in Jesus name.....AMEN

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2015
@Mumihaja, Amen!!! to your prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:53am On May 07, 2015
mumihaja:

AMEN!!!! It is settled

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:55am On May 07, 2015
Freaking out, i remember your post. Yes your cry to God was not in vain. He knows, He sees and He hears. What a MIGHTY God we serve.

Singing " I can see everything turning around for my good"

Sisters lets keep the FAITH

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:13am On May 07, 2015
Glorious morning FRUITFUL MOTHERS!.
This beautiful Thursday morning,i pray for all that have rejoiced with me.@Mamakendra,Mumihaja,Chyvia,Allureia,Immibabe,
Amhappy,Derommyvent,Mompurity,Redeemed,Rejoice,
Zamm,Janedye6,Blesseddiva,Divinemandate,
Mum2bsoon,Waistbeabead,Legendsmother,
Udoomama,Triangular,Oteleye,Mummyosayande,
Mummyjason,
Venizia,Mrsfrank,Kudibaby,Smokescreen,Tsquare,
Iomoge,Rainyday,Mubzay Hotmomma,Omedit,
Nazablossom,Sugah,Freakingout,
Omowunmigan,Fumbaby,Evacroft,Apple19,Diegs,
Akpaumuaka,Mumydidi,Miraclebaby,Gr8fulheart,
Gsawlah,Anew dawn,& all other mamas dat have thanked God on my behalf Jehovah Omniscient is visiting u all now,he will quicken ur mortal bodies,heal watsover is wrong in ur reproductive systems,cause wateva drug/supplement to hear his voice and work positively towards ur BFP's IJN Amen!!!
As uve all congratulated me I too and others old/new
Members will congratulate all that believe this Month And next is for ur miracle...cos ur bean will stick
@ Ayaayo I will definitely tel u all wat I did differently,am trying to put it togeda.God bless u all smiley

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:19am On May 07, 2015
tatacherie:
Glorious morning FRUITFUL MOTHERS!.
This beautiful Thursday morning, pray for all that have rejoiced with me.@Mamakendra,Mumihaja,Chyvia,Allureia,Immibabe,
Amhappy,Derommyvent,Mompurity,Redeemed,Rejoice,
Zamm,Janedye6,Blesseddiva,Divinemandate,
Mum2bsoon,Waistbeabead,Legendsmother,Udoomama,Triangular,Oteleye,Mummyosayande,Mummyjason,
Hotmomma,Omedit,Nazablossom,Sugah,Freakingout,
Omowunmigan,Fumbaby,Evacroft,Apple19,Diegs,
Akpaumuaka,Mumydidi,Miraclebaby,Gr8fulheart,
Gsawlah,Anew dawn,& all other mamas dat have thanked God on my behalf Jehovah Omniscient is visiting u all now,he will quicken or mortal bodies,heal watsover is wrong in ur reproductive systems,cause wateva drug/supplement to hear his voice and work positively towards or BFP's IJN Amen!!!

I say a big AMEN O! but tatacherie i no gree o! Na me first rejoice with u so therefore i want my name typed in that list of names biko grin

Abi u no know the effect of prayer with names mentioned grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 9:24am On May 07, 2015
Hahaha @ venizia sorry oo smileyIm responding to those I didn't reply yestaday evening/dis morning.I acknowledge u and others dat rejoiced with me yesta afternoon too o.I pray for all of you.any medication u swallow or insert will lead to ur BFP's IJN Amen!!! kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=tatacherie post=33499670]Hahaha @ venizia sorry oo smileyIm responding to those I didn't reply yestaday evening/dis morning.I acknowledge u and others dat rejoiced with me yesta afternoon too o.I pray for all of you.any medication u swallow or insert will lead to ur BFP's IJN Amen!!! kiss

@ Tatacherie cheesy Amen!!! No mind me.Thanks....kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
tatacherie:
Singing mode activated...... smiley
Agbunure God,Jehovah overdo,the all sufficient God,Agbunure oo..Mighty Mighty is ur name,Ebube dike Jehovah,Atobajayeledumare Agbunure ooooo.
My wonderful mamas n papas.God don settle me.may evryhand dat type & rejoice with me receive d blessings dat go with rejoicing with Others.
I've been trying Actively for 12 months.had cases of PCOS,mild bossom fluid,Chronic PID,recurrent candiadiasis with monthly episodes,recent hsg diagnosis showed cervical adhesions dat were broken in d process & a likely BICORNUATE UTERUS or fundal filling defect.Even as I type I still have heavy discharge with severe itching.d HVS I collected today showed d same bastarrd candida.i believe God dat hv showed me mercy will not alow it have its way to damaging my lo
My sisters please on my behalf say a word of thanksgiving to GOD ALMIGHTY for his Grace dat led to my BFP today. shocked(13DPO,serum PT)
I urge all other mamas n papas to be courageous,strong,consistent,no folding of arms,no quitin til u al get dis marvelous gift.d devil na bastarrrrrd.he can't stp ur miracle wateva diagnosi u hv
I acknowledge u all as I won't b able to mention all ur names.thanks for being supportive,encouraging,enlightening, God will reward u all with lots of BFP's as I will do my best to continue encouraging u here too till u get urs.
I smell so many BFP's this season.God bless you all

congrats beautiful lady on your BFP. you will carry to term in Jesus name. Amen

on your recurring candida, please be careful on what drugs you use/insert and what antibiotics you take. at my end, nobody will sell mere canesten cream/insertion tablets to a pregnant woman without a doctor's prescription and even with that, any doctor will be cautious about prescribing it.

there must be something that's encouraging the recurrent infection, so please try the following.

1)soak ALL your underwear (panties, thongs, etc) in a mixture of very hot water and dettol (or any other powerful antiseptic) for at least 2hours.
2)for everytime you wash your underwear subsequently, rinse with dettol mixed with water
3)soak ALL your DH's underwear in the same mixture of very hot water and dettol
4)get DH to apply canseten cream on his joystick for at least a week (that is, if he agrees to it)
5)for the itching - get hot water in a bucket, add plenty salt and a powerful antiseptic (eg. dettol) and sit over it for as long as you can with your legs spread open. the aim is to get the steam into your v@gina. it can be hot and uncomfortable but it works. be careful not to trip over the bucket/spill the water to avoid burns.
6)go to bed without undies so as to discourage the growth of any fungi
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
@ helovesme thanks amillion for d prayers & this detailed one.I will do my best of p.hygiene.I pray God eradicates it totally from my entire system.
Bt won't d steam of d hot water harm d Lo? As cervix is very low now,though closed.d only tin dat relieved me small is inserting garlic cloves and drinking crushed one too.bt afta my result I stopped for fear of d unknown.God bless & visit u too this season
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2015
mumihaja:
@TCF1980, may God reward you with a bfp this cycle, we have been ttc since 2010 also and this is the first cycle dh decided to take charge, it was embarrassing initially wen he called over the phone to ask my Lmp, but when he got home and stood by the calendar counting d days, I just knew my time has come, I hope to announce my bfp soon cos this month of May is a month of multiple bfp announcement.

I wish y'all a fruitful bd.....baby dust!

Thanks my sister. The journey is better imagined than experienced. DW no longer travels home neither does she answer any call from home as the first question which is "How far?" normally changes her mood bringing uncontrollable tears.... I called my mum some weeks back to know how the election went at home with phone on speaker and she was lamenting over our condition which triggered DW's mood again. I have spent money, time over the past years and have decided to keep calm and wait upon God. Doctors have advised DW to bolt and leave the marriage, close friend' wives had done same but to God be all the Glory, we are still intact and lovingly doing great. Seeds have been sowed, vigils had, annointing oil poured, prophecies received, shouting happy new year every January 1st and ending years same with nothing to show while friends that I married before them have twos and some three....

What else can I do than to rely on God for His own time....

God will surprise us all at the appointed time IJN.

Congratulations to Fruitfulwife and the rest who has seen their bfps. May God shower us with fruitfulness and bfps this month of May as well and turn our sorrow to joy IJN

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2015
Amen Amen Amen to your prayers tatacherie, i believe we
shall testify this month of May.

God hear us here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 10:24am On May 07, 2015
Congrats tatacherie n fruitfulwife. God s indeed good.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 10:27am On May 07, 2015
tatacherie:
@ helovesme thanks amillion for d prayers & this detailed one.I will do my best of p.hygiene.I pray God eradicates it totally from my entire system.
Bt won't d steam of d hot water harm d Lo? As cervix is very low now,though closed.d only tin dat relieved me small is inserting garlic cloves and drinking crushed one too.bt afta my result I stopped for fear of d unknown.God bless & visit u too this season

beautiful lady, i will personally feel more comfortable with 'sitting over steam' than inserting garlic into my v@gina

you do not have to sit over the steam for long period. even if its for 2mins, twice a day, you will see remarkable difference. once you get up, dont wear your panties immediately. once the water, gets warm, you can also rinse your pubic area and v@gina entrance with the water. there's no need for you to insert your fingers or anything. another method is to soak quality cotton wool in a mixture of slightly hot water and dettol with salt and then insert the soggy cotton wool into your vagina (not deeply) and close your legs. leave it there for 2-3mins and then remove the cotton wool.

during my student days, I once had HEAVY discharge and itching and this method cured it completely without taking any drugs.by the time i went to the hospital to get a test done and also get drugs prescribed, the test returned with no sign of infection.

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.