Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5406485 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
@helovesme. how did you chart your cycle?
pls explain. i want to start
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 8:07pm On May 08, 2015
@kudibaby..we are doing fine..thanks for asking..like I said..u truly hv no reason to worry.. Allah will mk it easy in shaa Allah..*hugs*
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2015
xxxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
D God dat fetches water with a basket just 2 disgrace a bucket, thank u 4 dis testimonies nd many more 2 come. Congrats tatacherie nd faithfulwife wish u a happy nd healthy 9months.
@ all pls o help a sister, AF neva show face o since my evacuation 5 wks ago nd blood test shows BFN, how can I induce it abeg. I didn't experience ds after my 1st evacuation nd I'v always had a regular period. Thnks mamas 4 anticipated response. Baby dust 2 us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 10:02pm On May 08, 2015
hello mums,
thanks a lot Hafsat24 and faithful wife...amen to your prayers.
AF showed up this morning with terrible cramps...I'm still on the pains sef...as usual sha.
Someone should pls help post the gufei bao woman's number again. I can transfer money to her if she can get it for me quickly..
I'm not sure I know tiger nuts..can someone describe or give an alternate name for it?
i resumed my folic acid and nature made vitamin E 1000iu daily since April...
Looking unto God...
BFPs rain due to fall heavily here soon...please no umbrellas are allowed...get soaked!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
Dear Mamas,

My heart is breaking, tears are flowing freely, this pain is too much for me to bear, any time I see my period, I feel this way. This time I feel worse because my 2nd year Wedding anniversary is next month. I feel like a failure because I haven't conceived, I have no one to talk to who really understands how I feel, even my dh doesn't understand why I should be unhappy and is ignoring me, I need to talk to someone and I know you all are the only ones who truly understand what it feels like to be in my shoes. My God, I am terribly unhappy. I was going to buy medications this evening that I want to start in this cycle and I cried all the way from my home to the pharmacy, only God knows how I managed to drive with so much tears. It is 23 active months of ttc. I am fed up! When will it end O God please help me!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
I just googled tiger nuts...saw images....don't think I've ever seen one for real...what category of stores sells them? tatacherie please help out.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
Praisefulmum, calm down dear...I'll only say praise God no matter what. I've been trying actively for 74 months! And I believe it is over...This AF is the last for this year...we'll both announce our bfps next month in shaa Allah. so many other mamas would have announced theirs before then because some are past AF already. With God, nothing is impossible. When you're sober, just console yourself with other good tidings you have that your mates do not have, stories of people who have had children but lost them all, e.t.c then say Thank you God...I know you're trying to perfect your work...I'm becoming impatient...let people praise you through my blessings.
Sleep well and sweet dreams my e-sis. I LOVE YOU!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 10:24pm On May 08, 2015
omowunmigan:
I just googled tiger nuts...saw images....don't think I've ever seen one for real...what category of stores sells them? tatacherie please help out.
The tiger nuts I know of is also called "aya" it is sold in mkts where u normally get food stuffs, like here in abj, it is sold mostly by the hausa's. It is used to make "kunu' which the call "kunun aya" . There are fresh ones and also dried ones. Hope this helps?

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 10:24pm On May 08, 2015
Praisefulmum, wat can I actually say 2 u
Go on ur kneels n start praisin God 4 d gift of life, sound mind, gud health, source of income, lovely hubby n all. Dear its rili nt easy bt I can tell u dt God is bigger dan our pbms. Instead of lamentin b rejoicin 4 d devil has lost d battle ova ur life. U don't av any serious health issue I presume. B happy dear, I mean b very happy 4 God sees all d tears n He is wrkin on our cases already. Will share my true story wen d tym is ryt.
Pls b joyful
Wipe dose tears off ur face n tell d devil u r a conqueror cos u r.
It is well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 11:02pm On May 08, 2015
Praisefulmum, take it easy.God is still in d business of blessing us with our heart desires,there are times I cry too, but wen I think of d fact that God still gave me life i quickly wipe my face and praise God and dat is what u Shld always do. Most mama's here are going through one thing or d oda even d ones with children.so relax and take a chill pill. And let me chip in something wenever we cry we give d devil d chance to rejoice. Ur bfp is now ijmn.Ur trying period is over

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 11:22pm On May 08, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 12:16am On May 09, 2015
@praisefulmum weep no more cos your set time is here, it is well with your soul my sister...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:20am On May 09, 2015
Please this tiger nuts...Is it wht we call hausa groundnuts...becos me am very interested in getting it for Dh...after being on Fairhaven products for 3months..still no improvement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 12:26am On May 09, 2015
@omowunmigan we are cycle bodies AF showed its ugly face dis morning have been feeling down since morning just there asking God for mercy and watching tv to cheer myself up,I pray God surprises us dis month.Tiger nut is also called akin hausa and is mostly sold by mallams in wheel barrows or those mallams who sells zobo leave too and the guffei bio womans no is 08020949514 .@praisefulmum cheerup its well try to encourage urself with the fact that their are many ppl who have spent more yrs looking up to God for dis gift and still have not gotten it with their dh and in-laws constantly on their case. Am so sure the God we serve is seeing us all and he will answer us in his time.@all it will end in praise cos we are for signs and wonders.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:39am On May 09, 2015
Thanks mumdidi...wld look for it 2mao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twintower: 4:21am On May 09, 2015
I just want to encourage all the e sisters never to give up coz God has not given up on us.I remember when the doc said my enemy has azospermia.God told me I am married to my husband because of this period.I started looking for a way out and realise I have to go in for ivf.I want us to understand the problems that is causing infertity in our lives and go in for the solution.
@praisefulmum give God praise and ask the spirit of God to direct you on the way forward.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:17am On May 09, 2015
@praisefulmum and other mums who are emotionally down. Do not be discouraged. God is not asleep. He makes everything good in His own time. While you wait, praise Him. praise Him as if your prayers has already been answred. Its not easy, but still praise Him. it shall end in praise.
no negativity is allowed. no crying. no self pity. no regret and guilt is allowed. Jehovah. The almighty has choosen your case, to glorify His name alone. DO NOT DESPAIR
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Ejaisky: 7:41am On May 09, 2015
teana4040
Tiger nut is hausa groundnut.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 7:42am On May 09, 2015
Thank you so much everyone. Writing that e-letter was therapeutic, it quickly dried my tears and calmed me down.

@ Omowunmigan:- Keep keeping the Faith, our God will confirm your words and he will give you double

@ Mum2bsoon, Evacroft, hotmomma, jennygurl, Mumydidi,twintower, mamakendra:- Thank you all so much for the kind words and support, I will keep praising our God and looking up to him.

@ Teana4040:- Yes it is Hausa groundnuts, aki Hausa, the one Mallams push in wheelbarrows
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 7:42am On May 09, 2015
@Twintower, glad to hear from you and thank God you are doing well, IVF is not bad at all...I pray God surprises you with a BFP in your first cycle IJN!

@Miraclebaby and @TCF1980, you both just popped up in my prayers lastnite and i prayed God shud surprise you guys with a BFP IJN

@those who are feeling down cos of AF try not to share depression cos you also have a cycle buddy who is beleiving God and when they see such news fear just sets in, but instead encourage yourself, AF is usually a sign that you can always try again, cos if there is no AF and no BFP you will be more worried cos you might miss a cycle or two,"what you see physically are subject to change" facts are there for testimonies to come out...I wish y'all mind blowing testimonies! It is well my fellow Mommys cos soon some tiny voices will be calling us Mommy! And it will sound like a dream to us......we've overstayed on ttc thread, the time for upgrade has come...Change is inevitable!

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saheed2532(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 8:14am On May 09, 2015
Goodmornin mamas!@fruitfulvine u can give it one more week before inducing.mine came after 6wks of mc & it also depends on how far gone u were wit d preg.@praisefulmum pls don't cry AF means u can only try again & dis time u shall be victorious. I knw God is preparing d best for us dats why d delay and His promises concernin our lives wil surely come to fulfilment soonest.@omowunmigan the tigernut is called ofio in yoruba. I buy it a lot during my primary schl days. Fertility blessing to us all. I pray for more bfps to encourage us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 8:51am On May 09, 2015
@iomoge. thanks for the response. i am already shopping for a thermometer.thank you for always being there for ur sisters. i must commend ur ability of being quick to render assistance. be it ur knowledge or ur ebooks. thanks. Ur BFP is sure. get ready.
@alleruie. thanks for the enlightenment on natural conception and cycle charting. it made me research further on it. i have joined d fertilityfriend dot com site. learning a lot. started charting my cycle. already shopping.for a thermometer.
thanks again

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfullink: 9:03am On May 09, 2015
@mamakendra. u can chart ur circle by getting one ovatel ovulation device which will give u accurate result to avoid occurrence of uncertainty.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfullink: 9:06am On May 09, 2015
@mamakendra. ovatel goes for 6k. plenty fruitful mamas of this thread have gotten theirs.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:11am On May 09, 2015
praisefulmum, please remember your moniker, PRAISEFULMUM, please give God praise.

in this journey of ttc, I've come to realize that God knows what He is doing. He doesn't make mistakes. if you look at all the children who delayed incoming in the bible, Isaac, Samuel, Joseph etc they all turned out to be great men. Now I'm not saying children who came early aren't great, even the greatest man to walk on earth was immaculately and divinely conceived before marriage- our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. But take consolation in the fact that there's something special about your coming child/children. they are not just coming to occupy space. that's what I use in consoling myself in moments of despair and I read about Hannah and connect with her.

lastly, do you know if you're in this situation for a reason? do you know if God is making you go through this situation for you to be a pillar of strength to ladies who will go through this in future? seeing that you've passed through the situation yourself, you'd be able to encourage and teach them to wait upon the Lord. you can't give what you don't have. my younger sister is already taking precautions.

I'm sorry for the long post. Good morning beautiful mamas in the house!

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solin: 9:11am On May 09, 2015
Allureia:
I have left enough information here on this thread. This is also my last post here. Any smart person TTC naturally will see my one year of work summarized here. So I believe i've done enough to help.
Wish you all the best.
Regards,
Hayes.
pls this cannot be your last post. I have been a silent reader,I think ur explanation so far is helpful,I v loads of questions for u. I v also registered with fertility friend.com. I also read that one can use a temperature thermo to measure d bbt. How can I get the OPK without ordering from amazon? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
@praisefulmum, this is what I do when m feeling down abt dis ttc issues. I wear any maternity dress, build a baby-bump with wrapper or any thick clothe, dance with it in front of a mirror, sing aloud, take some pics then look at the pics on my fone until am satisfied then delete them.
Sprinkling fertile dusts on you dear. Congratulations also.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:16am On May 09, 2015
@all those who want to lose weight, my candid advise is for you to eat like you can't afford most things, avoid unneccessary enjoyment and late night food, reduce the quantity of your food, moreover eat late breakfast at 10am by then you must have been feeling hungry, eat lunch at 2pm then early dinner at 6pm, avoid in between meals if you feel like chewing somtin chew gum instead, replace soft drink with water and don't drink water inbetween meals, finish your food before drinking water

Avoid fatburners seriously, fatburner is what gave me ulcer cos they tend to strip the walls of your stomach of its defence and make it sensitive to hot and spicy food,

Weight watching should be a lifestyle not instant, all u need to lose that weight is discipline not drugs besides you gained those weight in months and years so don't expect it to disappear in 7days!

Good luck!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:21am On May 09, 2015
Please o mamas in the house, I don confuse for this know when you're ovulating talk. I'm beginning to question if I actually know when I'm ovulating. after af, I usually see yellowish discharge but I don't bother bd because I know from research that it isn't the fertile one.abdas from cd10, it starts becoming clear. by cd11 and cd12, it becomes like egg white and I bd like crazy then. by cd15, it's gone and the infertile yellowish ones start coming out again. I read about the difference in baby centre website. Please am I accurate? I know for a fact that my last pregnancy was conceived on cd11 because of the implantation bleeding I had corresponded with that date.

fertility blessings to us all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by solin: 9:23am On May 09, 2015
fruitfullink:
@mamakendra. ovatel goes for 6k. plenty fruitful mamas of this thread have gotten theirs.
where can one get Ovatel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.