Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,481 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5440493 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 10:40pm On May 10, 2015
Good day house. Please I did Hsg yesterday and the result said constant fundal filling defects in my uterus. My left tube is patent but my right tube has peritubal adhesions. The doctor said I should still do hysteroscopy, please does anyone know where I can do hysteroscopy??
Sabi mamas please what is peritubal adhesions and how can I get rid of it?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 6:22am On May 11, 2015
[quote author=sexywifey post=33614429]Mumihaja, I have watched with a lot of admiration, how you have handled the TTC journey. I am moved to pray for you and encourage you.

The Egyptian of TTC you see today, you will see no more. God who remembered Sarah, Rebecca, Hannah and Elizabeth, will remember you tonight. Your children of destiny will manifest in accordance with God's will and set time. You are a mother of many nations, the devil will not deprive you of your portion of beautiful and outstanding children! The joy of the Lord will be your strength. The way God will bless you ehn, you will have to keep expanding your home to accommodate the many children and blessings you will receive. It is well IJN.

@Sexywifey, flesh and blood has not revealed these to you but only the Spirit of the Lord, I say a big AMEN to your Spirit led prayers, God has remembered me! May God bless you greatly and grant you your desires IJN for He said He will bless those that blesses me, my dear you are blessed IJN!

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:55am On May 11, 2015
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mum2bsoon: 8:10am On May 11, 2015
iOmoge, early sign of preggy. Let me b d 1st 2 congratulate u.
Happy new week dearies

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 8:21am On May 11, 2015
freakingout:
Please o mamas in the house, I don confuse for this know when you're ovulating talk. I'm beginning to question if I actually know when I'm ovulating. after af, I usually see yellowish discharge but I don't bother bd because I know from research that it isn't the fertile one.abdas from cd10, it starts becoming clear. by cd11 and cd12, it becomes like egg white and I bd like crazy then. by cd15, it's gone and the infertile yellowish ones start coming out again. I read about the difference in baby centre website. Please am I accurate? I know for a fact that my last pregnancy was conceived on cd11 because of the implantation bleeding I had corresponded with that date.

fertility blessings to us all

pls dont go with discharge as a 100% sign of ovulation or infertile days. I will suggest you baby dance ACTIVELY everyday (if you can do this) from CD11 TO CD 21. this way, you are well covered and you wont miss any fertile days at all and you are optimising your chances of getting pregnant. besides, a lady's egg can live up to 3 days while the swimmers can live up to 7days.

the CD15 that you are counting as infertile days may actually be your peak fertility period

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:29am On May 11, 2015
Mama's I hope we r all doing fine. I know God has not forgotten us,very soon we shall smile. Pls I ve a question,what causes frequent urination. I have noticed dat for a while now my bladder is always full and I go to pee in short intervals. Although at nite time its not dat bad,but I always feel it more during d day. What could be d cause of this? I mean frequent urge to go n pee. The tin dey tire me. @iomoge...God bless u sis! U r a real gem. I appreciate u. @Hafsat..how borry? Pele dear,dis phase will b over soon inshaAllah,very soon u go dey chop everythin wey ur eye see. Kiss LO's for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 8:40am On May 11, 2015
mamakendra:
@helovesme. how did you chart your cycle?
pls explain. i want to start

i charted my cycle manually.

what i did was that i opened the 'notepad' on my fone and i would save on it the day i started my period, the day it ended and for how many days i had my flow.

for the following month, i would count from the start date of my pevious cycle to the start date of the new cycle (minus one day) and this will give me the entire length of the previous cycle and i would save it down on the notepad.

i did this consistently for about 9 months as i found it more convenient than apps that came up with multi-colours and all sorts of info.

i used different websites to calculate my fertile days when i was ready to have a baby. i didnt use an app. there are lots of websites online that can be used to predict one's fertile period. so what i did was that i had an overview of my fertile days over the 9month period and this helped in predicting the best time to babydance when I was ready to have a baby (considering the fact that i had limited time to spend with DH before he went off for work)

as these websites/apps cannot be termed as 100% accurate, personally for me as a rule of thumb, the best days to actively baby dance is from CD11 to at least CD22. this is based on the fact that a helathy egg can live for up to 3days and a healthy swimmer up to 7days. so babydancing during this period means there is a swimmer patiently waiting for an egg to attach itself to and fertilize as soon as the egg drops. as the eggs do not live for long, there must be ample swimmers floating around to quickly get the job done.

pls note that my calculation is based on a cycle length of 28-32days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 8:42am On May 11, 2015
Morning fruitful mums

We shall all testify soonest in Jesus name. Amen.

Have a blessed week.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:43am On May 11, 2015
@ rainyday,I experienced this.had to complain to my Dr wen it became uncountrolable.Dr said its normal afta caring out urine mcs dat yielded no growth of infection.he said normally during d day its OK to pee up to 6 times while in d 9t 3 times or less since metabolism rate decreases at 9t but high during d day.if u consume lots of fluid too ure likely to urinate often. Though individuals vary.i don't tink its anytin wrong.bt if d frequency becomes too much/uncontrolable u can do a urine MCs to rule out infection.or check ur sugar level too.Pele!
@All gudmorning and have a fruitful week ahead.
Fertility blessings!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 8:49am On May 11, 2015
@ cathybok thanks sis for d mention. Am vry ok.Godbless

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 8:52am On May 11, 2015
Thanks @iomoge please where can I buy guifeo bao and Serrapeptase? Can you please refer me to a good hospital where I can do the hysteroscopy. The doctor didn't refer me because there are no well established hospitals where I live
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by TCF1980(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2015
Abeg make una come help una brother touchlight this matter biko nu.

DW has a 28 days cycle and we only monitor ovulation not by ewcm but through a symptom that have been persistent on monthly basis as long as we can remember. Between CD10 to CD14, she does experience some some sharp but intermittent pain on either side of the pelvic area that often goes down the a.nus areas.

We started using Ovatel on CD8 and till date CD14 today, no sign and no ovulation fern. On CD12, she was so worried and depressed and ended up spotting late at night.

Did we do anything different this cycle? Yes, we were on garlic, she drank orijin twice and some so called jedi jedi agbo... Abeg make una help because I make up my mind sey May na my month o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 9:12am On May 11, 2015
@rainyday.. Ameen o..
@Trendy80s..thanks for the mention

@iOmoge..this dealdey really mks sense o..surprised I never learnt of it sooner..onli jumia and konga
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 9:24am On May 11, 2015
TCF1980:
Abeg make una come help una brother touchlight this matter biko nu.

DW has a 28 days cycle and we only monitor ovulation not by ewcm but through a symptom that have been persistent on monthly basis as long as we can remember. Between CD10 to CD14, she does experience some some sharp but intermittent pain on either side of the pelvic area that often goes down the a.nus areas.

We started using Ovatel on CD8 and till date CD14 today, no sign and no ovulation fern. On CD12, she was so worried and depressed and ended up spotting late at night.

Did we do anything different this cycle? Yes, we were on garlic, she drank orijin twice and some so called jedi jedi agbo ... Abeg make una help because I make up my mind sey May na my month o!

Gosh !

why is a woman TTC drinking orijin and jedi agbo? what is a woman TTC doing with alcohol in the first place?

do you know that those 'herbal' drinks are VERY effective for aborting a fetus and they also mess up a woman's cycle ? some are so harsh and potent that they can even destroy a woman's reproductive organs.

even if she got pregnant, are you aware that alcohol can lead to birth defects in babies?

'you make up your mind say MAY na your month', yet your wife has been drinking alcohol and herbs

issokay !

8 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 9:27am On May 11, 2015
rainyday:
Mama's I hope we r all doing fine. I know God has not forgotten us,very soon we shall smile. Pls I ve a question,what causes frequent urination. I have noticed dat for a while now my bladder is always full and I go to pee in short intervals. Although at nite time its not dat bad,but I always feel it more during d day. What could be d cause of this? I mean frequent urge to go n pee. The tin dey tire me. @iomoge...God bless u sis! U r a real gem. I appreciate u. @Hafsat..how borry? Pele dear,dis phase will b over soon inshaAllah,very soon u go dey chop everythin wey ur eye see. Kiss LO's for me.

My sister i urinate frequently but mine is cos of the Fibroids that the doctors say my enemies have. They press on the bladder. may be you should do a scan.

I pray it is not it sha

@ All Good morning
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 9:40am On May 11, 2015
@iOmoge, if you were not trying and at same time you didn't abstain then you might be preggo cos it sometime comes when you list expect, just run a test and let's hear your testimony...

@rainyday, frequent urination is mostly associated with high sugar level,you can check your sugar level or abstain from sugar and drink something bitter to cleanse your system then watch to see if it will continue...

@TCF1980, she might be having anovulatory cycle this time, spotting during ovulation some time mean her body did not ovulate which is quiet common in pcos, she can go for Trans Vj scan today to confirm if she ovulated or better still you can buy predicte ovulation strip for her to test at home but I TVS cos if she has pcos the scan will also show it.

Baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:45am On May 11, 2015
MummyEsther:

Big pharmacy shops will have it. I bought mime from the pharmacy shop close to the Woman&Child Hospital Gbaja, Surulere, Lagos.

One pack is sold for N2,000.
Okay. I'm not in Lagos, but I'll search for it. Thanks again
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:57am On May 11, 2015
helovesme:

pls dont go with discharge as a 100% sign of ovulation or infertile days. I will suggest you baby dance ACTIVELY everyday (if you can do this) from CD11 TO CD 21. this way, you are well covered and you wont miss any fertile days at all and you are optimising your chances of getting pregnant. besides, a lady's egg can live up to 3 days while the swimmers can live up to 7days.

the CD15 that you are counting as infertile days may actually be your peak fertility period
CD11 TO CD21? shocked Dh must not hear this o. E go think say Christmas don come for am. grin

It's CD18 for me. Lemme go and buy enough bananas and groundnuts for myself, and date and aya for dh. Bd till Thursday. But na die be this sha! grin Dh might not even agree sef. We agreed not to try this month in order for us to improve our diet, but na me still carry the matter for head pass. Literally force-feeding him folic acid everyday. And the research wey I dey do ehn! grin Dh don taya for me. He has gone to buy apples for me to make apple cider vinegar. Na only God go help me. grin

Thanks for the info, dearie. Baby dust to us all. And a fruitful week ahead. kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 10:08am On May 11, 2015
@iomoge, please go for a blood test. It's usually one of the early signs of pregnancy. You never can tell. A gyneacologist told me worry has a way of affecting our hormones. He explained it medically about how the brain sends signals to the body blah blah blah that secrets one hormone that prevents conception, but the bottom line is that worry isn't good when trying to conceive. So now that you took your mind off it, who knows? May God make it positive make we dance for you.

@venizia, pele o. What are you doing about the fibroid? I have too, but mine is very small. About 2mm abi 2cm. Can't remember. Was told not to worry about it because it won't affect my ability to conceive but I no do, i no want. Heard apple cider vinegar and black strap molasses expels them. And since I don't know where to get the bsm and organic unpaterurized acv, I've decided to make the acv myself though it takes time.

Fertility blessings to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:09am On May 11, 2015
xxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:12am On May 11, 2015
Wao.
Making apple cedar vineger yourself.
Thats good.
Teach us na....or give us link.

But both items r on kaymu....thats if u r in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 10:19am On May 11, 2015
iOmoge:
Wao.
Making apple cedar vineger yourself.
Thats good.
Teach us na....or give us link.

But both items r on kaymu....thats if u r in nigeria.
like seriously? the unpasteurized acv with the mother thing in it? read that's the one that really works. omo, no need waiting for two to six months before I can access my home made one na. off to kaymu. Thanks for the info
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:21am On May 11, 2015
mmyglitz:
Thanks @iomoge please where can I buy guifeo bao and Serrapeptase? Can you please refer me to a good hospital where I can do the hysteroscopy. The doctor didn't refer me because there are no well established hospitals where I live

Other sabi mamas can help with the referral. Lets wait... Me sef no know. The guifie bao and serrapetase is on jumia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:25am On May 11, 2015
@imoge tnks 4 d mention how are u dear?
@hafsat d lord is ur strength
@all other mama's I hail oooo
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 10:27am On May 11, 2015
freakingout:

CD11 TO CD21? shocked Dh must not hear this o. E go think say Christmas don come for am. grin

It's CD18 for me. Lemme go and buy enough bananas and groundnuts for myself, and date and aya for dh. Bd till Thursday. But na die be this sha! grin Dh might not even agree sef. We agreed not to try this month in order for us to improve our diet, but na me still carry the matter for head pass. Literally force-feeding him folic acid everyday. And the research wey I dey do ehn! grin Dh don taya for me. He has gone to buy apples for me to make apple cider vinegar. Na only God go help me. grin

Thanks for the info, dearie. Baby dust to us all. And a fruitful week ahead. kiss

cheesy grin grin

You are welcome beautiful lady. kiss

I babydanced till CD16 (and then hubby was away) and I had my bfp. this is why i said you should not stop at CD15.
CD11 to CD21 is just 10days 'pere' grin grin even if you cant babydance everyday, try to do so every other day within that time frame. when i calculated the CONCEPTION date, i realised that my ovulation occured after CD 16. which means that DH swimmers were patiently waiting for my egg to drop (which is why i said that healthy swimmers can live up to 7days inside a woman).

let me share something with you. after i got married and during our honeymoon, DH was always initiating babydancing like crazy. i wasnt really keen as i knew i wasnt fertile during that period. anyways, my AF came and i could see the dissapointment in DH eyes (even though he wanted us to wait a year after marriage to have a baby - which i refused by the way and told him we should see how things go - if i get pregnant, perfect. if not, its God will but i won't be trying NOT to get pregnant). the look in DH eyes was one which said ''chai, so with all my pumping this woman, she no get belle'' grin grin grin

when i knew i was fertile, it was now my own turn to initiate babydancing like crazy and thank God, it resulted in a bfp.

this is why i keep stressing on the importance of babydancing on the right days. you could try all the babydancing styles in the world but as long as you are doing it on non-fertile days, there wont be any bfp.

even during our private pre-marital counselling session, our reverend mentioned/explained this to hubby and i (he covered the topic TTC and how it should be handled if God forbid we had any delays). in fact, he even went as far as telling us that gender selection based on calculating the right timing in a woman's cycle is possible as he did it with his wife and it worked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:31am On May 11, 2015
freakingout:

@venizia, pele o. What are you doing about the fibroid? I have too, but mine is very small. About 2mm abi 2cm. Can't remember. Was told not to worry about it because it won't affect my ability to conceive but I no do, i no want. Heard apple cider vinegar and black strap molasses expels them. And since I don't know where to get the bsm and organic unpaterurized acv, I've decided to make the acv myself though it takes time.

Fertility blessings to us all.

My dear, the fibroids are 3 in no measuring about 5cm, 2cm and 2.5cm. They are calcified ( they don turn rock) as per they have outgrown their blood supply. I have taken apple cider venigar and blackstrapp molasses in the past but no diff. read that the solution to it is surgery cos they are diff to dissolve.

Me sha i don tell papa God say dis one na im battle. make im take control. its not where it can interfere with conception sha except that i wee alot.

You can get ACV and BSM from HealthPlus if you live in Lagos. 2cm is actually not big. Am sure the ACV will help u. good luck babes

Abeg e get person for this house weh dem say im enemies get calcified fibroids?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:37am On May 11, 2015
Please teach us how to make apple seeder vineger for future sake. Its a must have in any home.
Numerous uses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tsquaure(f): 10:38am On May 11, 2015
@ all, i hail una . Na so my question hard reach sotay no one even deemed it to respond. It is well. Me I no go fight Sha. Moreover I feel better now. Thanks all for not asking tongue. @ Mrs frank. I can't access my d mail connected to my naira land but u can mail me at cooleyitee@yahoo.com
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:49am On May 11, 2015
@Mama kendra http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/
Is a site I found to chart cycle too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:52am On May 11, 2015
tsquaure:
@ all, i hail una . Na so my question hard reach sotay no one even deemed it to respond. It is well. Me I no go fight Sha. Moreover I feel better now. Thanks all for not asking tongue. @ Mrs frank. I can't access my d mail connected to my naira land but u can mail me at cooleyitee@yahoo.com

No vex. i no knw answer na im make me no respond but i think its not sumtin you should worry yourself about. My 2cents though.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:52am On May 11, 2015
tsquaure:
@ all, i hail una . Na so my question hard reach sotay no one even deemed it to respond. It is well. Me I no go fight Sha. Moreover I feel better now. Thanks

No vex jare.
Since na cd13 we just know say na ovulation.
E bi like u release egg from both sides.
I wish say ur dh dey around make e pour am tire
Love u.
Thank God u r better now.
Hugs

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Kingadex60(m), ultra100(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.