Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (815) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5423179 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Finekunlex(f): 1:52pm On May 12, 2015
Hello everyone. I am new here. I'm also happy to read most of the inspiring comments here that date back as far as 2013. Big ups women!
I need your views about my own story too.

Wife was diagnosed with pcos 3 months ago. We've been married for a year now without conception. Her menstrual cycle had been irregular and ovulation had been affected; that was the doctor's explanation for the lack of conception. Since the diagnosis, she's been using M2tone and FertilAid and Ovaboost and Folic acid and visogron and most recently Clindamycin hydrochloride. (She also took Primolut N at a point, but stopped after 10 days). Most importantly, we've been praying too. We haven't conceived yet, she's still taking the drugs. We are quite hopeful, I just felt the need to share this here in good faith, and hear your views about it.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 2:19pm On May 12, 2015
You are welcome on board finekunlex. i dont know why your pofile is saying female though. Anyway, very soon the sabi sabi mamas will respond to your post and i am sure you will find helpful suggestions
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Finekunlex(f): 2:33pm On May 12, 2015
venizia:
You are welcome on board finekunlex. i dont know why your pofile is saying female though. Anyway, very soon the sabi sabi mamas will respond to your post and i am sure you will find helpful suggestions

Thanks venizia, the "female " status things is mere oversight. Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
@ Finekunlex ure welcome.may ur stay b positively short.I believe ur wife is on track wit d management.however always ask Dr questions partaning to drugs.cos all d drugs ure listing she has been taken dem since 3 months ago.pls always ask.Google is der too.let her not overflood her system with drugs.she can relax her system for a month to b able to get rid of all d drugs.u knw its d liver dat suffers everytin afterall.she can detox wit fruits for a short period/other mamas will tell u tinx she can use for detox.
If u've not done a fluid analysis pls try to so dat ur Syd can b cleared.Talk to ur Dr abour HSG to check her fallopian tubes too.if uve not been using Ovulation prediction test strips pls buy some.dey re not so expensive compared to drugs we buy.it cud help her know if ovulation will occur as she's taking all these drugs to help her ovulate.d M2 Tone she's using cud help as its a natural/herbal supplement.at least it helped in regularizing my cycle.all d best.u will testify soon.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 4:22pm On May 12, 2015
moonert:
Good morning lovelies in d house. in January I had adhesiolysis to remove adhesion from my uterus n was advised not to ttc for 3months. After d 3months we tried last month n nothing. My gynae advised that my hubby should do sfa/mcs which d result came out n we broke down again. total count is 8 million. active motile 10% sluggish motile 25% dead 65% morphology normal 70% abnormal 30%. culture yielded heavy growth of Staphylococcus aureus. Please help a sister. what can we do to improve our situation? Has anyone else passed through this before?

This was just what happened to me. The devil is a liar sister. My Dh own was even worse. God pass devil ,we will overcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Finekunlex(f): 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
tatacherie:
@ Finekunlex ure welcome.may ur stay b positively short.I believe ur wife is on track wit d management.however always ask Dr questions partaning to drugs.cos all d drugs ure listing she has been taken dem since 3 months ago.pls always ask.Google is der too.let her not overflood her system with drugs.she can relax her system for a month to b able to get rid of all d drugs.u knw its d liver dat suffers everytin afterall.she can detox wit fruits for a short period/other mamas will tell u tinx she can use for detox.
If u've not done a fluid analysis pls try to so dat ur Syd can b cleared.Talk to ur Dr abour HSG to check her fallopian tubes too.if uve not been using Ovulation prediction test strips pls buy some.dey re not so expensive compared to drugs we buy.it cud help her know if ovulation will occur as she's taking all these drugs to help her ovulate.d M2 Tone she's using cud help as its a natural/herbal supplement.at least it helped in regularizing my cycle.all d best.u will testify soon.

Thank you so much tatacherie. Your points are duly noted. Duly. We'll talk with the doc to explore the HSG. Thing is, at the point of diagnosis, the pcos cysts were shown on both ovaries from a scan, but, after drug administering for a month, another scan showed that the pcos cysts on the left ovary had cleared. No menses nor ovulation yet. We use that ovulation strip to check. Hoping for a full reprieve soon.
On my side, I wanna take a product called "evergreen men" meant to take care of sperm issues if there were any. I feel uncomfortable with the nature of the sperm analysis procedure kinda weird ...I know..lol.
The detox, I feel you are quite on point about that. We'll Google and suggestions from experiences here too will help as u said.
Amen to your prayer dear.
Thanks
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by moonert(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2015
Amhappy:

This was just what happened to me. The devil is a liar sister. My Dh own was even worse. God pass devil ,we will overcome

Its well my dear sister. What are u doing about it? Was there staph in his own? I heard dey r resistant to Antibiotics but Herbal takes care of them.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:40pm On May 12, 2015
tatacherie:
Lord pls hearken unto our supplications.cause every dead part of our reproductive organs to spring forth life,vibrancy,be activated for a positive outcome of BFP's.let Pcos b melted away to b replaced with release of multiple eggs dis new cycle.let watsoeva we take weda drug or even ordinary water unblock any non patent tubes IJN,let every fibrod rocky or fleshy b dissolved by d power in d blood of Jesus Christ.let low sperm count receive a supernatural boost now IJN.
This fresh cycle shall not fail u.I mean you.even if u doubt a little in ur heart,God's sufficient grace is speaking for u.It is settled! Amen!
Im praying seriously for us all to move to d prego tread togeda.finding it hard to join as d place is mostly quite.
I'm already imagining how hot d preggo tread wil be wen God surprises us with other BFP's.I knw I'll b lonely dats y I'm crying unto God dis morning to pls visit us.I believe with faith dat God have granted me my petition

AMEN AMEN AMEN inJESUS name. I RECEIVE my BIG FAT POSITIVE with easy Child Delivery in JESUS name.

Thank you Sis for the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 5:43pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2015
mumihaja:
@iOmoge, diawell could be taken any time, type 1 diabetes depend on Insulin injections.

@beegurl, I used herbal drugs and abstained totally from sugar, vitex works, m2tone is good as well.

Thank u ma, God bless u with ur heart desires
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2015
MummyEsther:
@All: Please has anyone ever experienced low back pain when O is approaching or during O?
Pls someone should pls respond cos I've tested for infection and there's none, I've tested for endometriosis and there's none too. Could the pain around the time of O, just be O pains on the low back?
yes, I usually experience it when O is approaching. Not all the time though. Sometimes it moves to my waist. But I also feel it at times when I'd taken too much sugar the previous day. I experience it as one of the early signs of pregnancy too. hope this helps. baby dust to you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 6:19pm On May 12, 2015
Hello mamas. I hope you all had a fruitful day. While researching I saw this link for fertility diet when trying to conceive. Thought I should share it with you all. It's quite a long read, but beneficial. May the good Lord crown all our efforts with success. Amen.

http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet?utm_source=Pages-Posts&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=Fertility-Diet&utm_campaign=NFI-Ads

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mandydaisy: 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
BlessedDiva:

@mandydaisy how body? Guess u re ok now? A big AMEN to ur prayer!

I'm doing very fine my sister, body don heal well well. Thanks for checking on me kiss

@Finekunlex.... Welcome to this wonderful family, may your stay here be short and productive. Uncle please I just want to plead with u to get your semen analysis before your wife goes for the HSG cos of the pain and discomfort of the procedure. I knw most men don't like the whole sfa test thing but its important to rule out male factor before considering other investigations for the woman. Thanks for being very supportive to your wife, I pray your testimony comes in a hurry!

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 7:06pm On May 12, 2015
I have just being on Metformin for mild Pcos, hope it's okay...
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 7:23pm On May 12, 2015
freakingout:

yes, I usually experience it when O is approaching. Not all the time though. Sometimes it moves to my waist. But I also feel it at times when I'd taken too much sugar the previous day. I experience it as one of the early signs of pregnancy too. hope this helps. baby dust to you

Oooooh! I ate lots of cake&ice cream a day to the pains. Maybe that's why. I'm sooo cutting out sugar straight away. Thanks Sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:17pm On May 12, 2015
kaycee676:
Good morning beautiful mama's. Tanks for de word of encouragement. U all inspire me a lot. I use to cry all de time but wen I read all of ur inspiring stories here , I know am not alone. Well my question now is can I start taken clomid on de 4th day of my pd. And again am also on drug(bromergon) can I combine de two. Dis is my first time of trying clomid. I pray it works dis time. Anoda question I hav is about our blood group. Mine is A- while my hubby is O+. My friend told me to go and take an injection. I dnt know she called it. But can it be wat caused my miscarriage. Tanks. I wish u all baby dust soon. Amennnnnnnnn!!!!
Please don't self-medicate clomid. Its a prescription drug and you need to be monitored while on it. As for the blood group, yes, you were supposed to be given the injection within 72hrs after delivery or miscarriage. If you didn't receive it, you've been exposed meaning you'll have to receive it during pregnancy to avoid attack on the foetus since your body must av developed antibodies to fight off any plus blood group. My opinion, go and see your doc and stick to his advice.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2015
tatacherie:
@ Kaycee676 y not seek a Dr's opinion concerning d blood group.and pls its not too ok to self medicate clomid.it sumtimes does more harm dan gud wen taken more dan 6 cycles in a yr.y not start with natural supplements dat boost ovulation,uterine toning etc dat mamas are talking about dis morning.wen u dnt see any positive outcome den u can opt for clomid or betta stil if u want it now let ur Dr prescribe dosage 4 u followed by monitoring.on ur own use OPKS too.try to knw/undastand wat caused d misscarriage to avoid reoccurrence.if u suspect d blood group to have caused it den discuss d injection stuff with ur Dr,pls dont just go nd take one injection cos ur friend said its good.let dis b handled professionally.my opinion though.but I believe u will get or BFP with ease this time around.its well with u dear. kissstay fertile!

@tatacherie tanks so much. I will just do as uv told me to consult my doctor. Tanks dearie. U re one in a million. Wish u all baby dust soonest. Stay fertile kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:25pm On May 12, 2015
mompurity2:
@miraclebaby, thanks for ur response. I'll do just that. He ddnt say he'll track but i'll track with a TVS and OPK myslf.
Do u think it will be okay to add pregnacare with omega 3-6-9 or fertile CM to the clomid?
It'll be okay. They're both supplements. You mean your doctor didn't even schedule you for a scan? How would he know if it worked for you or not? Well, track it yourself. You may scan on cd 12 to check the size, that will give you an idea of when to scan again based on their findings.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:06pm On May 12, 2015
@Finekunlex welcome and have a short but fruitful stay here. All these supplements were they combined? Were they all doctor's recommendation? Too many supplements at once isn't good. Fertilaid can be used alone, same with M2-Tone. My advice, always take a particular drug for at least 2months before switching over to another if you don't see any effect, though normal time is 3months minimum. For detox, there are several ways but I prefer ACV. @moonert dear, dh's count was worse than the one your dh had when he had staph. Now after several treatment with both oral drugs and injection, staph has become a thing of the past. Just that last result showed numerous wbc which the doc said could be due to the long lasting infection. He's on another treatment now, and we'll know the outcome soon. But the count initially increased but then decreased. We're still working on it now and hoping for the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
@Finekunlex I forgot to add, pls run your sfa right away so that if there's any issue, you work on it as well. Not every male issue is cleared by evergreen man. Some people used it and it never worked for them. Its not good to do a blind treatment especially when it relates to ttc. I forgot too, one mama was asking about folic acid, I'm not sure anyone answered the question. Please go ahead with the 5mg, its ok for ttc. Sometimes, ttcers take extra folic acid as advised by some docs. The reason is instead of having lower than enough, you have excess which does no harm as its water soluble vitamin and the body will discard the excess after absorbing enough of it. But if you're using it with other supplements, just check the content as .most of fertility supplements already contains enough of folic acid. @BlessedDiva have you returned or still in town? Hope you're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ucmummy(f): 9:23pm On May 12, 2015
Please were can i get m2tone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
miraclebaby:
Please don't self-medicate clomid. Its a prescription drug and you need to be monitored while on it. As for the blood group, yes, you were supposed to be given the injection within 72hrs after delivery or miscarriage. If you didn't receive it, you've been exposed meaning you'll have to receive it during pregnancy to avoid attack on the foetus since your body must av developed antibodies to fight off any plus blood group. My opinion, go and see your doc and stick to his advice.

@miraclebaby. Tanks a lot. I will do just dat. Our prayers will soon be answered. Tanks dearie. ;-*

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by omowunmigan(f): 11:49pm On May 12, 2015
Hi sisters, I got Gufei Bao and even got for my boss...delivered to my office...not free delivery though...she said it's not free because of fuel scarcity.
sweet dreams!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Finekunlex(f): 12:06am On May 13, 2015
Thank you all dearies.

@Miraclebaby what is "ACV" though
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 5:36am On May 13, 2015
@miraclebaby darling, I'm back to cal & I'm trying to settle down, down with flu but I'm taking care of it now. thanks a lot sis for asking nwanyi oma meaning 'good woman' grin kiss
I'll read ur testimony soonest I can feel it, can't wait. Stay blessed!

@finekunlex, u re welcome. Pls run ur sfa asap as other mamas suggested, may God answer u speedily. ACV means apple cider vinegar, get d one with the 'mother'

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 6:56am On May 13, 2015
miraclebaby:
It'll be okay. They're both supplements. You mean your doctor didn't even schedule you for a scan? How would he know if it worked for you or not? Well, track it yourself. You may scan on cd 12 to check the size, that will give you an idea of when to scan again based on their findings.
My dear he ddnt ooooo. Thank God for all the knowledge and info I hv gotten frm this forum so far, if not, I wud have jst swallowed d pills and wudnt knw anything to do.
Thanks for showing me love. May God reward you and us all with a BFP. Amen.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:57am On May 13, 2015
@mompurity2 Amen to your prayers, so shall it be for all ttcers especially everyone here. @BlessedDiva lol ar your translation, unless you're translating for other mamas sha. Lets hope the fever is a good one. May God surprise you soon that your enemies will be wowed. Fertility dust all round. @Legendsmother where art thou?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 8:59am On May 13, 2015
ucmummy:
Please were can i get m2tone
Tell mamas your location so people in the area can tell if they've seen it of recent. Meanwhile, you can check any big Pharmacy around you or health plus if any in your area.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Amhappy(f): 9:16am On May 13, 2015
moonert:

Its well my dear sister. What are u doing about it? Was there staph in his own? I heard dey r resistant to Antibiotics but Herbal takes care of them.

My dear they said is e coli and that is only one antibiotic(Menoprenem) that can kill it. He now seeing a urologist who did not think the result is correct and asked for a repeat. I heard herbal works but we have not started on any yet. Its well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 10:46am On May 13, 2015
Gudmorning sisters, pls hs anyone done fertility massage b4 with testimony? I need 2 knw d benefits of hving a massage done
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julie1986: 11:14am On May 13, 2015
Adeyosola and mumihaja thank u so much i really appreciate ur response i will go for tvs and will do as u guyz directed. @miraclebaby yes it was d doctor dat send me to the lab but now i know that their tvs is expensive i will check other labs around ikotun here and will discuss with my gyno if he will allow me to use a different lab.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Julie1986: 11:19am On May 13, 2015
@caramell pls hav u done d cd 21 test before? How much does it cost my gyno did not ask me to do it but i will like to check it so as to be sure. Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.