Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5422515 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 9:13am On May 17, 2015
@twingirls and @omedit congratulations
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 9:15am On May 17, 2015
@legendsmother welcome back dear. Ah, thought it was the wedding that kept you away, well man proposes..... @omedit blighted whatever shall never know you in your life again. His promise is already fulfilled in your life, He's not a man. Receive grace to carry to term and be a good mother to your children. @Alwaystrue dear, well done. It is well with you and your family.@venizia heeehe, take it easy ooh before dh will run from home. All these activators you're looking for. cheesy cheesy @praisefulmum I wish you the best of today, hope you're keeping up with the praise. @all Happy Sunday and fertility dust all the way.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by lily19: 9:52am On May 17, 2015
Goldengift:
Well said @ IOmoge. Acv and bsm work wonders she even confirmed it. But like i a said due to finance I went for serrapetase. But I m thinking of buying them as soon as possible and combine 3 of them. What do u think @ IOmoge? For quicker results grin. I am using it for endometriosis and chocolate cysts.

@Goldengift, did u combine the 3 for fibroid treatment? If yes, was it effective? i had abdominal myomectomy 2011, went for scan recently n it has grown back, the largest is 5cm. I want to give the 3 a try. Pls reply me
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:05am On May 17, 2015
Good morning Mama's.
started M2 tone yesterday afternoon after searching at a million store.
finanly got it at MediPlus...the one near eko hotel round about, and it was the last one there.
infact i had to buy the syrup too which was the last one.
they said its been long they got deliveries.
thats like 20tabs only and 1 syrup. i doubt if it would be okay 4 2 weeks.

howz all doing. happy sunday.

ps.
No AF yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Evacroft: 10:07am On May 17, 2015
Congrats Omedit and twingirls,and have a stress free pregnancy.Oh Lord bless us with bfp this month.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by miraclebaby: 10:08am On May 17, 2015
@iOmoge I've never seen the syrup. Did they say you should combine the two or one after the other? For the card, its 10days per card as you take 2tabs at once each day.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 10:45am On May 17, 2015
Happy Sunday beautiful mums and congrats 2 d expectant mums, you all will carry 2 terms IJN....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:47am On May 17, 2015
@iomoge, hope u av gone for d blood pt? Ts well dear. U cn also go for scan to confirm. It will end in praise.
@legends: God's tym is d best. All d best in ur final year
@all: blessed sunday.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:07am On May 17, 2015
Thanks to all ♏y wonderful E-family for ur prayers & best wishes, BlessedDiva, tatacherie, Alwaystrue, Immibabe, Legendsmother, Venizia, ahmanim, Fumbaby, Miraclebaby, Evacroft, Jennygurl, & everyone in MIA mood dat read & say it in their mind. God is faithful, it is God's doing. Pls always put me in ur prayer d affliction must not rise again.
@Legendsmother: ℓ wish U̶̲̅ success in ur exam & abt d postponement of ur wedding, everything works well for those dat love God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:40am On May 17, 2015
miraclebaby:
@iOmoge I've never seen the syrup. Did they say you should combine the two or one after the other? For the card, its 10days per card as you take 2tabs at once each day.

its a card of 20tabs i got.
and i am taking 2 monring and 2 night. that 4 daily, that 20tabs for 5days.

then the syrup is 15mil morining and evening.
thats another 1week.

i was told to finish one then start another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:42am On May 17, 2015
mubzay:
@iomoge, hope u av gone for d blood pt? Ts well dear. U cn also go for scan to confirm. It will end in praise.
@legends: God's tym is d best. All d best in ur final year
@all: blessed sunday.

the negative result is heart breakin.
today is cd39.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2015
omedit:
Thanks to all .Pls always put me in ur prayer d affliction must not rise again.
@Legendsmother: ℓ wish U̶̲̅ success in ur exam & abt d postponement of ur wedding, everything works well for those dat love God.

congratulations dear.
wishing u the very best. u will carry your bundle of joy in your arms in JESUS name.

mwhl, have u checked what caused the first mc?
have u check progesterone levels?
please check and take precautions.
aviod lifting heavy objects and rest as much as u can, if possible leave bd 4 only when dh really needs it.
pet ur body. u can give urself bed rest just to be sure that u r ok. atleast till ur baby is in a placenta. (12weeks)

wishing u a successful h & h 9months and easy delivery.
u are in our prayers. hugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 11:48am On May 17, 2015
@ iomoge y not take d M2 tone 1 morning 1 night,making it 2 tabs daily.dats wat my Dr recommends.though der is no overdose cos its a natural herbal supplement.but its better to b on a safe side o.but if dats wat ur Dr recommended den he knws best.as for d syrup I don't think its better combining it wit d tab.my Dr said I shud either take syrup alltru or tab altru for 6 weeks.it will work for u anyhow u take it but just ask to b sure
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:52am On May 17, 2015
mumigrace:
@iomoge wetin be maca root for pidgin English? Thanks.

honestly, i dont know o.

but see what i found on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepidium_meyenii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:53am On May 17, 2015
Congrats to twingirls and omedit. You shall carry to terms.

@all my doc placed me on ova mit to induce ovulation this cycle and am taking fertility blend. I don't know if it is ok to take the two. Will start the ova mit today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 11:56am On May 17, 2015
tatacherie:
@ iomoge y not take d M2 tone 1 morning 1 night,making it 2 tabs daily.dats wat my Dr recommends.though der is no overdose cos its a natural herbal supplement.but its better to b on a safe side o.but if dats wat ur Dr recommended den he knws best.as for d syrup I don't think its better combining it wit d tab.my Dr said I shud either take syrup alltru or tab altru for 6 weeks.it will work for u anyhow u take it but just ask to b sure

he actually placed me on 1 tab 3times daily. but i wanted to do twice a day as i wouldnt want to be poppoing tabs at work.

i didnt tell him i got syrup, will let him know...

Thanks so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by tatacherie: 12:01pm On May 17, 2015
@ iomoge,OK no problem then.it will end in praise.
@ all happy Sunday.have a fruitful week ahead
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 17, 2015
tatacherie:
OK no problem then.it will end in praise.
@ all happy Sunday.have a fruitful week ahead

thank much dear.

howz u and Lo?
eat well o.... *shines teeth*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2015
miraclebaby:
.@venizia heeehe, take it easy ooh before dh will run from home. All these activators you're looking for. cheesy cheesy.

I need am my sister he he grin na wetin im want now so im must face am grin

@ Hafsat sannu. Me da me ya kamata in hada cikin ayan da dabino?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 1:10pm On May 17, 2015
@venizia..hope ure fine..u can add dates..d soft gelatinous one so dt u won't need sugar and coconut..but scrape the brown part..remove the seeds of the dates..after blending the mixture add peak milk(liquid) each time u want to tk it..but u know aya dsnt last long so u onli mk it in lil quantity at a time and kip refrigerated but not frozen..dts all I add..other mamas may add..tkcr dear kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 1:28pm On May 17, 2015
Happy sunday pretty mamas, have been on exile and una no miss me at all since nobody asked sad, well have been on silent mood for sometym nw but here is what I have been doing, visited a new dr,he ran test on me and didn't find anytin as to wat was causing absent periods, so he now placed me on clomid(100mg) for 5days,since I told him am ttc, and asked me to come back 6days after d last pill, I went back and we ran a scan, and one of d eggs were already big, ready to pop grin, so he asked me to BD dat day, and come back the next day for a trigger shot,which was yesterday, so he gave me time to BD, praying to God for a success. And baby dust to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 1:40pm On May 17, 2015
@udoomma: no vex. May God crown ur efforts with bfp. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 3:38pm On May 17, 2015
@udomama ur fertile aid cycle don end now now now? U dey wrk wif lightening speed me nor cum understand o miss u sha
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:43pm On May 17, 2015
@ udoomama, when did he say you should bd?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2015
Thanks hafsat infact to see dates and aya buy no easy twas d dry dates i bought. Na to begin find fresh ones be dat.

Udomama I pray for a bfp for you in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 5:33pm On May 17, 2015
@mubzay tanx dearie, as u talk I no go vex again kiss. @legendsmother for where? I don pack d fertilaid one corner, since I started d clomid, me sef come wonder as my new doc d move with speed grin, I pray it all ends in praise. @praisefulmum, he said after 36hrs grin,, have been feeding dh with enof kunu aya, ready for serious BD cheesy. @venizia, Amennnn darl, and tanx. @All, have been having serious cramps 15mins ago, even though am okay now, is it the ovulation cramps or what? And again, I BD last nite even though my doc said after 36hrs, I just didn't want to take chances, for that reason have been giving DH tiger nut (juice) to.....una know now grin. May God crown all our effort with BFP's IJN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 7:06pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
@iomoge, why dont u take it 1 -1 per day. i took it like dat too, i mean 1 in d mrng, 1 at night. Thanks for ur advise im working seriously on my progesterone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:17pm On May 17, 2015
omedit:
@iomoge, why dont u take it 1 -1 per day. i took it like dat too, i mean 1 in d mrng, 1 at night. Thanks for ur advise im working seriously on my progesterone.
Congrats Omedit on ur bfp, U'lld definately carry 2 term in Jesus name. Pls o help a sis, wat did u do differently in d cycle u had ur bfp nd can u also share hw u'v been managing it, mayb it can help, I'v also had a blighted ovum nd a missed abortion. God bless u
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
@ udoomama:- ovulation occurs between 12-36 hrs after trigger shot so it's good that you bd. Keep baby dancing. How many mature follicles did u have on ultrasound?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nkechiadoh: 8:29pm On May 17, 2015
mrs2u:
Thanks to God have just done the hsg, its 10k, am grateful to God that the both tubes are perfectly ok, now that side is cleared am relieve a bit. pls friends pray that God answer me soon IJN

@mrs2u, please how did you get your tubes cleared, i have also blocked tubes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
praisefulmum:
@ udoomama:- ovulation occurs between 12-36 hrs after trigger shot so it's good that you bd. Keep baby dancing. How many mature follicles did u have on ultrasound?
tanx dear, hmmmm, as I was watching where he was showing me on d screen, I saw 3 oooo, but he said it's 2, maybe am d one dat didn't see well grin,, started having dat cramping again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Jureal(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.