Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5398891 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 11:19am On May 15, 2015
mompurity2:
@veniza. Thanks. I heard Maca root increases libido, Hot goat weed and ginseng, tiger nuts. Av not used them bfor sha oooo, except for maca root.
Abeg other experienced mamas pls come and add oooo.

My sister thanks for responding. I just got tigernuts but dont know Hot goat and ginseng, Have heard of Maca roots but dont know which one to buy.

How was the Maca root? did it work for you?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by JUMAYIN(f): 12:04pm On May 15, 2015
Hello! My beautiful mamas, am so sorry for not been punctual I decided to stay silent for some reasons. Though ve been reading silently. I congratulate all God as answered and I pray God will remember us all. (Amen).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Finekunlex(f): 12:30pm On May 15, 2015
praisefulmum:
Wife was diagnosed with pcos 3 months ago. We've been married for a year now without conception. Her menstrual cycle had been irregular and ovulation had been affected; that was the doctor's explanation for the lack of conception. Since the diagnosis, she's been using M2tone and FertilAid and Ovaboost and Folic acid and visogron and most recently Clindamycin hydrochloride. (She also took Primolut N at a point, but stopped after 10 days). Most importantly, we've been praying too. We haven't conceived yet, she's still taking the drugs. We are quite hopeful, I just felt the need to share this here in good faith, and hear your views about

@ Finekunlex, is your wife overweight? If she is encourage her to cut down her calories and do some exercise so she can lose some weight, it helps with pcos.
She needs proper follow up with a Gynaecologist. Ask your Gynaecologist if he could consider Clomid, metformin and timed intercourse but she must have done HSG to ascertain the patency of both Fallopian tubes. Hormone profile to be sure no hormone is below or above the expected normal value.You also should do your seminal fluid analysis and m/c/s and please do not just ingest medications just like dt. Forget the Evergreen until you have done your SFA. Some men with normal seminal fluid parameters who have taken one medication or the other to increase their spermatozoa count have ended up reducing or gotten zero count. It is a good multivitamin but you shouldn't use unless it is necessary. Cheers!!!

Thank you so much praisefulmum. We will explore all the options with our gynaecologist ASAP. God bless you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 1:11pm On May 15, 2015
@venezia, I ddnt take it to enhance libido, so I ddnt really notice if it increased my desire or not. I only took it for hormonal imbalance.
Hopefully other sabi/experienced mama's wud throw more light.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 1:15pm On May 15, 2015
freakingout:
Mamas, I hail o. How una dey? I trust you all had a good day. I asked this question before, but I got no reply. Abi nobody know? Let me ask again incase someone knows. Please where can I get a good gyneacologist in Kano? I'm tired of traveling to Jos anytime I want to see a gyneacologist.

do you know AlHassan Hospital, kano?

If i remember correctly, its on Ibrahim Taiwo Road.

I am not sure if Dr. Alhassan is still alive, if he is, please go there.

He is a VERY good and experienced gynaecologist with years of experience. I am talking 30years +.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by helovesme(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2015
freakingout:
Read the eggs meeting the waiting sperm results in a female child while sperm meeting eggs at their point of release results in a male child. I don't know how true this is

bookmarked.

i will be back to comment on this post when i put to bed wink
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 1:23pm On May 15, 2015
Thanks Mompurity. All the Mamas weh de jump and pass my question Diarissss God O! For those peeping, I see you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumigrace(f): 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by twingirls: 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
I can't stop thanking God for giving me my BFP after 3+ yrs of unexplained secondary fertility. I'm an old but MIA member of this family, I drew strength, courage and support from this thread, I also learnt more than I can explain on this journey. I pray for those that are still in God's waiting room, that He will make your time to be NOW. Amen

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Pink22(f): 2:25pm On May 15, 2015
Wao Twingirls congrats. You shall have ur twin girls Ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 3:12pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats @Twingirls, at last ur twinnies are growing inside u, I wish u healthy & happy preg journey n easy delivery. By God's grace I key into ur testimony/prayer so shall it be for Me in Jesus name-Amen

@mumigrace, u are welcome to this e-fam, just keep faith cos that miracle of d fruit of the womb will happen to u soon
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
twingirls congrats!! happy bumping

Mamas, i still de wait o!

Hafsat: kwana biyu. Ina fatan kina lafiya. yaya LO?

iOmoge wia art thou biko
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 3:51pm On May 15, 2015
venizia:

My sister thanks for responding. I just got tigernuts but dont know Hot goat and ginseng, Have heard of Maca roots but dont know which one to buy.

How was the Maca root? did it work for you?
Lol. Omg! I wrote "hO-rny goat weed, I totally forgot abt the censor. M jst seeing it now.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2015
twingirls:
I can't stop thanking God for giving me my BFP after 3+ yrs of unexplained secondary fertility. I'm an old but MIA member of this family, I drew strength, courage and support from this thread, I also learnt more than I can explain on this journey. I pray for those that are still in God's waiting room, that He will make your time to be NOW. Amen

Congratulations dear.
Happy bumping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
twingirls:

congrats. May God see you through the 9months. I am soooooo happy for you.
Please share with us what you did differently this cycle.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by divinemandate: 5:31pm On May 15, 2015
wow! @ twingirls congrats. wushing u h & h nine months. Thank u Jesus. @ Blessediva welcome back. thank God for everytn . I pray u will laugh d best laugh.ijn

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 5:34pm On May 15, 2015
@twinsgirl, congrats. Happy bumping.
@mumigrace: welcome. May ur stay be short and fruitful. May God's promise to u be fulfilled.
@all: after hardship comes ease. May God ease all our difficulties, lighten our burden and give unto us our precious LO- amen. Have a fruitful weekend.
Baby dust to us all.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
@venizia.. Lafiya Kalau..just hanging here..feel too weak to post sometimes..but I've been reading..hope you're doing great..thanks for checking on me..may God answer our prayers soonest.. kiss

@all..hello mamas..trust y'all are doing great..sending truckloads of Baby dust our way..
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 5:55pm On May 15, 2015
Amin@ Hafsat.

@ iOmoge na wa o!

Ok o! I don rest my case dis one weh nobody gree ansa me cry as na only me waka come. E b like say nobody ever experience am here before/ nobody don come across person weh get dat issue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by rejoice03: 6:10pm On May 15, 2015
@twingirls congrat u shall carry to term.@jumayin it is well wit u God will give u twins for ur trouble IJN.@venizia hav been on silent mode oh but ur post made me log in. Am in d same boat wit u I realy wish I can do somtin abt d situation bcaus dh is not enjoyin dis at al, I only force myself to bd cause of ttc even wit ewcm no arousal jare I tire oh.someone shld hlp our case oh.@hafsat pele God is ur strength@legendmother where at thou?@all mamas I dey hail oh. Happy weekend and kpekusin to us.Fertility blessin to us all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by BlessedDiva: 6:43pm On May 15, 2015
@divinemandate AMEN!!! Thanks a lot & may God bless u real good with ur heart desire sis.

@venizia I think fibroids causes loss of libido, it happened to My friend but she said that after hysteroscopy she started experiencing high libido. Try maca powder cos I read it can increase it.
Baby dust!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
@helovesme, thanks for answering my question. My husband googled the place and got the address. Google is now our best friend.

Lol! I can't wait to know if that theory is true or not. Make we use you do experiment. Hebrew woman!

@twingirls, congrats. Happy bumping all the way.

@venizia, I didn't say anything because I really didn't know what to say. I pray for God's mercy in our lives because the consequences of ttc isn't funny. I think it's a psychological thing. After years of bd without results, it tends to be very discouraging. I used to use adult movies and novels to help the situation but when I discovered it was affecting my spiritual life, I had to stop. I think hafsat mentioned taking date and hausa groundnut or so as a remedy for it and boosting dh'swimmers. Let's google it. Google seems to know everything these days.

It is well
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 6:50pm On May 15, 2015
Hearty Congratulations twingirls. Wishing you a H & H 9months journey. I am next in line for this miracle.

@ Venizia:- I suggest you go out, change your hairstyle to something that fits your face perfectly and gives you super confidence, buy yourself a new outfit, buy some nice lingerie not pata o, spray some nice perfume and play some nice mood setting music, you know all the things that can make you feel hot
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2015
@twingirls, congrats, may u carry to term in Jesus name. All newbies are welcome, may ur stay be the shortest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:55pm On May 15, 2015
Rejoice03 it is well with us o!

Blessed Diva n freakingout: Thanks..... kiss

I don buy tiger nuts n dates. Will try d maca powder

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 6:58pm On May 15, 2015
praisefulmum:

@ Venizia:- I suggest you go out, change your hairstyle to something that fits your face perfectly and gives you super confidence, buy yourself a new outfit, buy some nice lingerie not pata o, spray some nice perfume and play some nice mood setting music, you know all the things that can make you feel hot

You cracked me up with the pata part grin. Will do as adviced. Thanks sis kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mrsfrank: 7:08pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats @twinsgirls May you carry to term in Jesus name Amen.

I am next in line for a miracle. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:18pm On May 15, 2015
@twinsgirls, congratulations, may you carry to full term. Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 7:54pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats twingirls, U'lld carry to term in Jesus name
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 7:58pm On May 15, 2015
@twingirls congrats sis, happy bumping

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked who I dey see PINK22, it's so loooong sis, I'm so happy to hear from you, you are greatly missed kiss kiss. kiss
hmm now we you Don show how our monthly prayer things go be wink

I am very sure say the day we I go announce my BFP all all members go show that day,the likes of mamatriplet, mamaibetajos, udoka, dreamsbic, omonikiba, arlighton, safe06, favorgirl, etc

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 9:18pm On May 15, 2015
Congratulations twingirls. May you carry to term in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 12:36am On May 16, 2015
venizia:

You cracked me up with the pata part grin. Will do as adviced. Thanks sis kiss

lol.
no vex a beg. .. I dey one kain mood way I no understand.
1. try maca root but be ready to have wider hips.
2. dates and tiger nut - u can eat them or make the juice from them
3. whole Watermelon & pineapple...u can do a home made juice or eat all. take all yourself.
4. If u can prepare boneless chicken too. try n eat a lot, maybe as gravy sauce or in pepper soup...

but u are a Northerner, all I mentioned are part of the kayan mata recipies, although there are some herbs added.

Hausa's can throw more light.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.