Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419128 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:46pm On May 14, 2015
mmyglitz:
Thanks @ Venizia but please where can I get Gynapharm? I already ordered guifei bao at jumia

Pls how much did you get the guifei bao from jumia?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 12:49pm On May 14, 2015
venizia:

You can get it from Kedi website ( visit it) , although i bought mine from the head office in Dolphin Extention, Ikoyi. They are supposed to have distributors sha

Pls how much did you get the gynapharm. Cos the woman selling the guifei bao said she now has the Gynapharm. I want to compare prices.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumydidi(f): 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
@MummyEsther jumai sells guffei bao at 8000K but i noticed that there of different prices but this is the least of their price.Wat is the difference and are all their functions the same. just tinking aloud@ venizia come and answer my question biko @all new mamas i pray your stay be short cos you are porting soon to the preg thread ijn. @ all mamas una eku ise the lord will honour all our efforts and cos us to laugh

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
MummyEsther:

Pls how much did you get the gynapharm. Cos the woman selling the guifei bao said she now has the Gynapharm. I want to compare prices.

Cant rmbr but its about 7k or a little less. Bought it last year August
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 1:50pm On May 14, 2015
mumydidi:
@MummyEsther jumai sells guffei bao at 8000K but i noticed that there of different prices but this is the least of their price.Wat is the difference and are all their functions the same. just tinking aloud@ venizia come and answer my question biko @all new mamas i pray your stay be short cos you are porting soon to the preg thread ijn. @ all mamas una eku ise the lord will honour all our efforts and cos us to laugh

I dont think there is any difference. I dont know why some of them hike up their prices cos some people bought as low as 6k. well its probably cos of the high demand.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 2:27pm On May 14, 2015
@mmyglitz the gynarpharm is 5550 call this no 07068893627. @all baby dust
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
mumydidi:

Ok that's good to know. So that means the woman did not cheat me. Cos I ordered for another pack for my sister in-law and she said there'll be delivery charges. Even with that, its not up to N8,000
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
bump
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 3:25pm On May 14, 2015
UT22:
Helloo everyone!!!i I am. Using guifei Bao and serrapeptase 4 blocked tubes.i removed d first seed yesterday,and saw whitish tissue paper like discharge.who else have used it?was d experience similarSecondly I don turn secondary virgin,my V.jay jay don over tightoooooooooo

My sister, I also had the exact experience. We will all rejoice at last and move to pregnancy thread sooner than we imagine in JESUS name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 3:27pm On May 14, 2015
Jumia sells guifei bao for 8k, I guess it's because of demand because they have even increased the price of serra to 7,400. It's just because of trust I ordered from jumia but next time I'll order from the woman mummyEsther is talking about. Thanks @kudibaby.
MummyEsther please how much does the woman sell Gynapharm?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
@ all, I have never done Hsg before, can I go ahead and use the gufei Bao thing. Fertility dust to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 14, 2015
Gsawlah:

@ iomoge......... You can get the m2tone in any big pharmacy......I just got it now in Ikoyi ( Julie pharmacy in osborne tower) for N1,500.00.

Thanks so much.
Stopped at mediplus this evening n they didnt have.
I will go out later 2 check again.

still so hot n niPs erect.
Hubby just turn am 2 toy...lol.

Dunno why am wishing that I shoulDnt have bfp so I can use the princess pearl. Imagine. I need brain resetting ifo-ti.
I don arrange the princess pearl (guifie bao) . n they think if serrapeptase or gynapharm will do. Lol.
Hsg, hvs lined up 4 d cycle ahead. All at once. Chia.
I dey wait 4 af now. Lol.
Hunger pangs, hot body, sore nips .... Thats all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 5:57pm On May 14, 2015
@I-omoge did you take progesterone dis last cycle

@Mummyelena how bori?? It's been a while

@legendsmum how was the ceremony, glorious I suppose

@alwaystrue thanks for the word.

@mummyesther lolzz grin no go commit o,
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 14, 2015
No.
Just implantation foods.
Pineapple core.
Didnt go drugs way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 14, 2015
MummyEsther:
@All: Pls o, make una no vex for my questions O! Abeg is hyper sex dr.

Yeske.
thats how sum people know o is here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
triangullar:
@ all, I have never done Hsg before, can I go ahead and use the gufei Bao thing. Fertility dust to us all.
Read up d benefits.
It has a lot of benefits.
Especially helping with cleaning d uterus n allowing blood flow around there. Infections n all.

But since ttc is d main ish here, why not find out whats d cause of ya delay n tackle it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
mamakendra:

i got serrapeptase from kaymu at #6800

I checked and saw 30k. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by freakingout(f): 9:07pm On May 14, 2015
Mamas, I hail o. How una dey? I trust you all had a good day. I asked this question before, but I got no reply. Abi nobody know? Let me ask again incase someone knows. Please where can I get a good gyneacologist in Kano? I'm tired of traveling to Jos anytime I want to see a gyneacologist.

Secondly, which green tea should I buy? I went to sahad this morning to buy some.I confuse when I see the different brands. I decided to come and ask first. Please which one is very effective?

@MummyEsther, lol. I experience it as well. I don't know how to explain it medically but I see it as God's divine arrangement to aid bd.

I'm still expecting more bfp announcements.

Baby dust everyone
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by beegurl(f): 9:08pm On May 14, 2015
Mummyesther
A study from the journal Psychological Science found that when men smelled T-shirts worn by women who were ovulating, their testosterone levels raised significantly more than when they sniffed shirts worn by non-ovulating women. These findings imply that men exhibit a biological urge to mate with women who are ovulating. Studies like this one suggest that "there are fundamental ways that women attract men at their most fertile time," says Dr. Wider. Many women report a raised libido during ovulation as well, and research has shown that they may act more flirtatious during this time.
http://www.womansday.com/health-fitness/womens-health/a2496/8-things-you-didnt-know-about-your-period-118639/
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:12pm On May 14, 2015
Evacroft:
Knock knock, anyone anyone at home,pls I need ur assistance, I just bought ovaboost,fertilaid and m2tone and wanted to also get vitex but d pharmacist said twas too much. Mumihaja are u around.help ur girl.

@ Evacroft:- Fertilaid has Vitex in it so please don't buy extra vitex
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:22pm On May 14, 2015
MummyEsther:
@All: Pls o, make una no vex for my questions O! Abeg is hyper sex drive normal during O? I don't know what to make of it anymore. Only during O, I feel seriously hyper sexually turned on. I've noticed it for many cycles now. Abeg any Sister here with similar experience? Is it normal cos the thing fit make person commit o! If no be say I get determined self control. chai. DH no dey house now.

Yes, hyper sex drive/ increased libido is normal during ovulation. It is a very easy way of knowing you are ovulating and it is God's way of making sure the human race never goes extinct.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:27pm On May 14, 2015
Thank you @ Rejoice03, freaking out, mompurity2, akpaumuaka, twin tower, spiritualgal, Miraclebaby, fruitfulvine360, MummyEsther, misbee1. May God bless you all for comforting me. You all are truly the best.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 10:36pm On May 14, 2015
Wife was diagnosed with pcos 3 months ago. We've been married for a year now without conception. Her menstrual cycle had been irregular and ovulation had been affected; that was the doctor's explanation for the lack of conception. Since the diagnosis, she's been using M2tone and FertilAid and Ovaboost and Folic acid and visogron and most recently Clindamycin hydrochloride. (She also took Primolut N at a point, but stopped after 10 days). Most importantly, we've been praying too. We haven't conceived yet, she's still taking the drugs. We are quite hopeful, I just felt the need to share this here in good faith, and hear your views about

@ Finekunlex, is your wife overweight? If she is encourage her to cut down her calories and do some exercise so she can lose some weight, it helps with pcos.
She needs proper follow up with a Gynaecologist. Ask your Gynaecologist if he could consider Clomid, metformin and timed intercourse but she must have done HSG to ascertain the patency of both Fallopian tubes. Hormone profile to be sure no hormone is below or above the expected normal value.You also should do your seminal fluid analysis and m/c/s and please do not just ingest medications just like dt. Forget the Evergreen until you have done your SFA. Some men with normal seminal fluid parameters who have taken one medication or the other to increase their spermatozoa count have ended up reducing or gotten zero count. It is a good multivitamin but you shouldn't use unless it is necessary. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 11:38pm On May 14, 2015
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by carramel(f): 3:34am On May 15, 2015
Julie1986:
@caramell pls hav u done d cd 21 test before? How much does it cost my gyno did not ask me to do it but i will like to check it so as to be sure. Thank u.

I'm not sure as Mine was free.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:53am On May 15, 2015
iOmoge:

Read up d benefits.
It has a lot of benefits.
Especially helping with cleaning d uterus n allowing blood flow around there. Infections n all.

But since ttc is d main ish here, why not find out whats d cause of ya delay n tackle it.
Tnx Iomoge, just trying to see if I can use it instead of doing the Hsg, but I just discovered I have to know the state of my tubes. Once again thanks and a very bfp come our way soonest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 8:13am On May 15, 2015
quote author=MummyEsther post=33748895]Thanks to all that responded to my question on seriously high sex drive. Una do well. At least now I know Its normal to feel this WOW!!!! during O. May we all be rewarded by God's mercy as the fruit of the womb is His reward.[/quote]

MummyEsther: Your own good o! grin wish i could experience that. I no de even crave for sex at all. Dont know what has happened to me.

Abeg mamas in the house help a sister. wetin i go do? cos the thing de worry me. dh has noticed too. i bought Eve's desire but for where, the thing no work for me. Suggestions will be appreciated biko cos i need that WOW feeling back kiss
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 10:46am On May 15, 2015
Pls mamas, can metformin be taken with clomid? And can I use the guiefe bao thing for normal V.cleansing and circulation after AF?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 10:54am On May 15, 2015
Mompurity: No idea

Mamas make una answer me o! biko. This na serious matter. No jump and pass una sister question o!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 11:12am On May 15, 2015
@veniza. Thanks. I heard Maca root increases libido, Hot goat weed and ginseng, tiger nuts. Av not used them bfor sha oooo, except for maca root.
Abeg other experienced mamas pls come and add oooo.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by saheed2532(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2015
LOOSE THAT WEIGHT This may not be important to you but it is to several of us who are so much concerned about our looks and know much on health related issues. Research has shown that has people grow fat and develop more weight on a daily basis, they are prone to some health challenges ranging from diabetes, breathing problem, infertility and irregular flow... LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.