Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5425120 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (3054) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2015
@Venizia: She said her gynea directed her there cos he wanted to compare the results with a previous hsg she did from another lab. Nonetheless, she should have objected when she saw the instruments. Thanks for your response.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 7:17am On Jun 12, 2015
good morning wonderful mamas.
pls those who have used guifei boa, have you done HSG after to know if the scars/blockages were removed.
pls i need to confirm guifei boa's potency, so i can use mine.
fertility blessings to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2015
Father to u ohhhh be all de glory, to u Jesus be all de honour, to u ancient of days be all de glory. And adoration for ever more.

Good morning my beautiful mama's in de house. I wnt to share my Good news dis morning. I just did a HPT test now n I got my BFP. I told u guys dat am next in line. And dis God has been faithful. I am so happy. I dnt Know how to start tanking him. Pls tank God for me. I just wntd to let u my e-mama's to know dat av gotten my BFP.
I will tell u later wat I did differently n de symptoms I was getting before de BFP. Tanks. :* :* :*

30 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2015
kaycee676:
Father to u ohhhh be all de glory, to u Jesus be all de honour, to u ancient of days be all de glory. And adoration for ever more.

Good morning my beautiful mama's in de house. I wnt to share my Good news dis morning. I just did a HPT test now n I got my BFP. I told u guys dat am next in line. And dis God has been faithful. I am so happy. I dnt Know how to start tanking him. Pls tank God for me. I just wntd to let u my e-mama's to know dat av gotten my BFP.
I will tell u later wat I did differently n de symptoms I was getting before de BFP. Tanks. :* :* :*
Lord you are excellent, thank you for another blessing. I am next in Jesus name. Congrats sis.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
Let me be d second to Congratulate you....Happy bumping smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Doxcycyline one tab2times daily,flagyl 2tabs3times daily zorodol..half tabs 2times daily
MummyEsther:

Thanks @teana40. Can you pls give me the dosage for the zorodol and doxycycline? I believe flagyl is 2tabs 3times daily for 5days.
Pls respond. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Wow congrats 2 @mamafresh and @kaycee676 God is indeed faithful and able 2 do all dat he says he will do... May d both of you carry 2 term IJN....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, God has done it again ooo. Congrats Kaycee, wishing you a H and H nine months, Amen. Happy bumping. I tap into this testimony
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoomama(f): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2015
kaycee676:

congrats oooo, what the Lord has done, it shall be permanent IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2015
mamafresh:
I promised to share my story with you all. I pray you gain one or two things from my story and May God bless you all with your BFP soonest Amen.
I have been married for over four years and have been trying even before I got married. In less than 3 months after my marriage myself and my hubby started seeing a fertility doc. After doing the preliminary test I was told am Ok and that hubby has Azoospermia. We cried on getting this news but we believed and pray to God for miracle. To cut the long story short I did 11IUI and 2IVF all bfn. This is my 12th IUI that gave me BFP. Praise God. Allahu Akbar. Even during this 12th IUI i used an OPK to predict ovulation but the 5 strips showed -ve. Never in my life have I gotten a positive indication for PT and Ovulation prediction. But thank God I finally got my +ve pregnancy result.
Below are what I did different this cycle;
1. I was very prayerful. As a muslim, I wake up at night to pray and offer supplications to Almighty God. Also I never miss 5 daily salat. I fast on mondays and thursdays
2. I also pray with my hubby in xtian way cos he is a xtian. I noticed that the psalm we have being reading from Chapter 1, we finished reading the last chapter in this cycle.
3. I used just one seed of Guifei bao before I ovulated.
4. I have have been using Marina 1000 (Omega 3), Eviol Vit E and Folic acid daily.
5. I did yoga during menstration and after removing the guifei bao
6. I also did maya massage to activate my pituitary gland
7. I was inseminated once before taking trigger shot and twice after trigger shot.
8. After IUI, I continued with omega 3, folic acid and Vit E and also started taking Vasoprin (Baby Aspirin) 1per day.
9. After the 3rd insemination, I started inserting cyclogest 400mg twice daily.
10. Also I took cereals and milk for breakfast.

Sorry for the long story. I just couldnt contain my Joy and Happiness. Please feel free to ask me any question. I wish you all Fertility Bless.

I found-out I was pregnant on my hubby's Bday which was 10th of june.

'morning fruitful mamas. Congrats to d latest preggy mamas, wishing u a healthy, smooth ride inshaAllaah. Sorry to be quoting mamafresh's already long post lol but I dn't know if ds info might help; jst like mamafresh, I took marina1000 n vit E(cldnt get Eviol brand then) in additn to my routine folic acid d whole cycle I got my BFP too. It cld jst be a coincidence bt who knows? I detoxed wt Goko cleanser n ate Cabbage first thing in d morning thru out d cycle. N I did HSG 2 cycles before my BFP. Jst dn't know what might help......All d best, mamas. I pray God bless whatever procedure, protocol or supplements u'r taking ds cycle n grant all our hrt desires. Ameen. Congrats in advance evry1! Let it rain sticky BFPsssssss!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2015
@kaycee676 congratulations dearie.
wishing u a H & H 9months.

congrats dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by smokescreen4: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2015
congrats kaycee676 God is indeed too faithful to fail.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
Congraaaaats @kaycee676, thnk u Lord 4 ds testimony, it is marvelous in our sight. Happy bumping sis. Who is next o? grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2015
Our God don win again...........@kaycee676, Congratulations and may you carry to term IJN.
@All, Fertility blessings to you all this month IJN.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by wonyi: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2015
@ kaycee676 congrats.this God is awesome
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2015
triangullar:
Lord you are excellent, thank you for another blessing. I am next in Jesus name. Congrats sis.

@triangullar. Tanks so much. Sprinkle fertile dust to u IJN. Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2015
teana4040:
Let me be d second to Congratulate you....Happy bumping smiley

@teena4040.Tanks so much. Sprinkle fertile dust to u IJN. Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2015
Jennygurl:
Wow congrats 2 @mamafresh and @kaycee676 God is indeed faithful and able 2 do all dat he says he will do... May d both of you carry 2 term IJN....

@jennygurl. Tanks so much. Sprinkle fertile dust to u IJN. Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2015
mmyglitz:
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, God has done it again ooo. Congrats Kaycee, wishing you a H and H nine months, Amen. Happy bumping. I tap into this testimony

@mmyglitz. Tanks so much. Sprinkle fertile dust to u IJN. Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2015
udoomama:
congrats oooo, what the Lord has done, it shall be permanent IJN.

@udoomama.Tanks so much. Sprinkle fertile dust to u IJN. Name.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2015
iOmoge:
@kaycee676 congratulations dearie.
wishing u a H & H 9months.

congrats dear.

@iomoge. Tanks so much. Sprinkle fertile dust to u IJN. Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2015
@kaycee. what a wonderful news. CONGRATULATIONS. God you are too faithful to fail. i thank you Lord for my sister, Kaycee, for confirming Your Word in her life.
i also key into this testimony. may it multiply in my life and in the lives of my other sisters who are still waiting on YOU. Amen

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fosterkid: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2015
fosterkid:
Congrats to d new mommas, we shall all testify here IJN... im freaking out, jut removed my guifei bao, i do not know what are the things im seeing coming out,whitish while some look like meat, is it from the vagina or cervix/womb, i hope it aint some vital stuffs embarassed embarassed
no response
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ahmanim: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Good morning my able mamas. A big congratulations to all the new mamas n d newest ...... kaycee. This minth of june has been increadibly joyous n reassuring for us all. l pray that this continue through out ....wishing us all showers of baby dust.

From all these testimonies i want us to take note of their positivity. Let us b positive, pray positively n humbly . Surely our God never forgets

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ayaakanoh: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2015
Congrats @ kaycee676 you will have a very easy, safe and enjoyable 9-10months(incase name twin) grin journey IJN. Amen.

let the good news keep on coming.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Congrats derommyvent, mama fresh and kaycee676. May God give you all a healthy and happy 9 months ahead. Amen.

@ Mama fresh:- I particularly salute you, your courage and determination to keep going for your IUIs till you got your bfp. You have made us learn that it is perseverance sandwiched with prayers that makes us win in this race of ttc. I am truly encouraged by your testimony. I know God will give you twins or even triplets self. That's the next testimony I am waiting to hear from you.

To all of us still in God's waiting room, Keep hope alive and let us keep reminding him of his promises and standing on His word. Our God cannot fail and He cannot lie. If he said None shall be barren in the land, then know it like you know your name that you cannot be barren and like each of our sisters who have walked out of God's waiting room, we will also walk out with our heads held high and with our baby/babies in our hands. God shall wipe away our tears and take away the shame and reproach from us and we will be like them that dream.

Cheers Fruitful Mothers!!! Have a Wonderful weekend ahead

10 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2015
@ Mamafresh:- Please you said you were inseminated once before the trigger shot and twice after the trigger shot, please kindly explain in details.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Gsawlah(f): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2015
@ demmy, mamafresh & ummtwins2 -- wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months. June is already raining BFPs and may it go rounf in Jesus name. Im the next in line........Happy bumping!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2015
smokescreen4:
congrats kaycee676 God is indeed too faithful to fail.

@smokescreen4. Tanks so much. Sprinkle fertile dust to u IJN. Name.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2015
@kaycee: congrats n happy bumping. What God has done for u shall be permanent. May ur 9months course be smooth n easy- amin.
Will be waiting for ur update on d signs. More bfps by His grace.
Baby dusts to us all.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2015
fosterkid:
no response
no cause for alam dear sis. Those dt av used it had same things. If u av d patience, read back d posts n see what they posted. It won't affect vital organs. Dnt use after O n during AF. May ur bfp come after ur cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2015
wowww!! @kaycee676 congrats sis! u said it n God sealed it for u. wishin u a stress free n healthy 9months. cant wait to hear wat u did differently. sprinkling baby dust to all of us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (3054) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.