Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5400148 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Jennygurl(f): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello ladies pls is d use of estradiol okay for an IUI circle for some1 with tin linings....
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummiesgirl: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
fosterkid:
Pls mommas has anyone used this undecided Any good review
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lynsunny:
Please my people help me interpret this HSG result. The outlined cervical canal appears grossly normal. Opacified uterine cavity is retoverted. The left fallopian tube has been outlined with evidence of free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast. Only the proximal part of the right fallopian tube has been outlined.
Sorry sis I really don't knw hw to interpret it I just dey learn, Pls sabi mamas help intepret ds result abeg
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
[/b]
Lynsunny:
Please my people help me interpret this HSG result. The outlined cervical canal appears grossly normal. Opacified uterine cavity is retoverted. The left fallopian tube has been outlined with evidence of free intraperitoneal spillage of contrast. Only the proximal part of the right fallopian tube has been outlined.
sabi mamas, pls help her out o. I only know that the best bedding style for better result is doing the deed from the back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamafresh: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
uglyBetty1:
Good afrnoon all, i just opend this page this afternoon. I thought i was the only one going through this. please can some body tell me what i can do to increase my progestrone level natrually. I just finished taking primlout depot injection for 4 weeks an ran a test for the hormone, yet it's still giving me low progestrone. (.81)as against the required value of 3 to something. I am just confused.I don't know what to do again. I am tired of taking that injetion.

Please is there any natural way i can improve my progestrone level. I have been married for 3 and half years. pls i need reply.

Please is there anything that can increase CM , i don't even have any. My V is as dry as anything. I needsuggestions, pls. Fertility dust on you all.
@ugleBetty I am not a gynea but will only answer u to the best of my knowledge. I believe you can use cyclogest suppositories ( its a source of progesterone). It should be inserted into the vjay during d 2ww. Wish u fertility blessing.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm, congrats Kaycee.

I pray and prophesy we all will be greeting ourselves with bfp news. Amen.

Each day with bfp announcement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by hotmomma(f): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
@ kaycee676, the latest pregnant woman in town, babe take five jare na Godwin oh. congrats dearie, i have a question, pls the cm u were seeing in your 2weeks wait, how was it? was it yellowish, transparent or?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lynsunny:
Good day to all mamas here. I am somehow angry with us here, reason is that I posted my HSG result some days ago but have not seen an response on that. I pains a lot but won't blame anybody rather will continue crying to God at the feet of the cross to answer me like others.
my sister no vex abeg.
even my last posts were ignored. i didnt get angry. if u get angry u will only loose precious sleep over something that was not intentionally done. TIP:- if ur posts are ignored, repost it and tag someones name to it. the person will respond, even if she dosent know, she will say so.
we are all learning
pls repost d results again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mamakendra(f): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Lynsunny:
i still dey learn, but can see from the result that ur left tube is patent (ok) but the right tube is not clear.
the test says nothing about ur ovari.es nor ur endometrium lining
u didnt also spacify d day of cycle that the hsg was done.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote autho/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Um twins: You don't mean it? See me here dey cry for less than half that value sef. GOD IS INDEED UNPREDICTABLE O!!!!
My God, WOW!!!! fsh of over 23?
I worship You Lord, truly there is nothing You cannot do.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by cathyibok(f): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
To all d belleful mamas....God keep u n LO in good health. happy bumping!!!!
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Lynsunny, if you vex, na to carry belle be dat o grin. We are all learning in one way or the other and people don't like to answer questions that they know much about. However, you can repost and our sabi mamas will interpret it for you.

@mumihija, legendsmother, blessedDiva, miraclebaby and other MIA mothers where are thou? God don dey distribute bfp, please come collect your own shocked

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Fumbaby: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
@kaycee congratulations;, Am next in line Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congratulations Kaycee. God is indeed faithful. Happy bumping sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummiesgirl: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
fosterkid:
Has any one used evergreen woman please?

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author= @Redeemed hahahaha thanks oooo. I beg let the belle enter quick quick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
triangullar:
Tanx, it is still of help but do you think I can start on the day AF shows. I haven't seen it since the last one in march but I started m2tone on the 1st day of this month hoping it regulates it.
yes, I'd advice dat. Whatever cleansing/detox shld be started on CD1 n be finished wt b4 O. CD1 is rily recommended sef so dt all d "dirt/clogs" can come out with AF
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
kaycee676:
@Derommyvent congrates dia. Wish u h&h 9 months. Soon I will be announcing my own BFP cause av not cin my period for dis month. I wnt to wait till dis weekend to test. I know is going to be a BFP. So am next in line. smiley.

Faith talking. Congratulations sis.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kaycee676(f): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
hotmomma:
@ kaycee676, the latest pregnant woman in town, babe take five jare na Godwin oh. congrats dearie, i have a question, pls the cm u were seeing in your 2weeks wait, how was it? was it yellowish, transparent or?

@hotmomma. It was not transparent but milk/White in colour. But sometimes it will be watery n den tick again.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
olubankemi:
Marina 1000,where can one get it?
u shld be able to get in any big pharmacy; I'll try n post d pix later. The pack is arnd N700-N800. U n dh shld tk it along wt d vit E frm CD1
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MummyEsther: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
@Um twins: should the marina and vit. e be taken thru out cycle till bfp or do we continue after bfp?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
UmmTwins2:
yes, I'd advice dat. Whatever cleansing/detox shld be started on CD1 n be finished wt b4 O. CD1 is rily recommended sef so dt all d "dirt/clogs" can come out with AF
Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congrats Kaycee, may you carry to term and birth safely. May God take all the praise
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by legendsmother(f): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
@redeemed I sight u jhor u be correct mama

@kaycee676 CONGRATULOOOOBIAAAAAAA the Good lord dat has started it in ur life will perfect it amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uslarnkem(f): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
@keycee676, Our God is a faithful God. Congratulations May u carry to term. Glory be to God in d highest.

Fertility blessings to all. Don't just loose hope because u are next in line @ YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
uglyBetty1:
Good afrnoon all, i just opend this page this afternoon. I thought i was the only one going through this. please can some body tell me what i can do to increase my progestrone level natrually. I just finished taking primlout depot injection for 4 weeks an ran a test for the hormone, yet it's still giving me low progestrone. (.81)as against the required value of 3 to something. I am just confused.I don't know what to do again. I am tired of taking that injetion.

Please is there any natural way i can improve my progestrone level. I have been married for 3 and half years. pls i need reply.

Please is there anything that can increase CM , i don't even have any. My V is as dry as anything. I needsuggestions, pls. Fertility dust on you all.

FOR cm try drinking lots of water, grape fruit and robruisttin cough syrup.hope i got the spelling right..
other sabi mamas will help you
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Apple19: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
#SINGING#
You are great, yes you are, holy one,
walked upon the sea, rise the dead.
Reign in majesty, mighty God,
Everything written about you, is great!

CHORUS:

You are great (Respond)
you are great (Respond)
you are great (Respond)
you are great!!!
(Repeat)
Everything written about you, is great!!!!

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Pls faithful mothers of glorious Children, Sing along with me...I can't praise HIM enough.. He's been so faithful, HE HAS SHOWN HIMSELF STRONG AGAIN, I think am still dreaming, shocked I just saw the two BOLD REDLINES ON MY hpt THIS EVENING...confirming my BFP....I'm still rolling, am still shouting I'm still praising...... Am overjoyed!!

By the special grace of God, JUNE WILL NOT PASS UNTILL YOUR TWINS ARE DELIVERED INTO YOUR HANDS....PLS MAMAS, KEEP TRUSTING... will come back to share what I did differently this month.....LOVE Y'ALLLL

35 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by nazablossom(f): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yay!!!!. let me be the first to tape this testimony. a big congratulations to you apple19,you shall carry to term and deliver like Hebrew women.also a big congratulations to kaycee and mamafresh. I Am next in line

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by UmmTwins2: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
Apple19:
#SINGING#
You are great, yes you are, holy one,
walked upon the sea, rise the dead.
Reign in majesty, mighty God,
Everything written about you, is great!

CHORUS:

You are great (Respond)
you are great (Respond)
you are great (Respond)
you are great!!!
(Repeat)
Everything written about you, is great!!!!

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Pls faithful mothers of glorious Children, Sing along with me...I can't praise HIM enough.. He's been so faithful, HE HAS SHOWN HIMSELF STRONG AGAIN, I think am still dreaming, shocked I just saw the two BOLD REDLINES ON MY hpt THIS EVENING...confirming my BFP....I'm still rolling, am still shouting I'm still praising...... Am overjoyed!!

By the special grace of God, JUNE WILL NOT PASS UNTILL YOUR TWINS ARE DELIVERED INTO YOUR HANDS....PLS MAMAS, KEEP TRUSTING... will come back to share what I did differently this month.....LOVE Y'ALLLL

CONGRATS! YES we'r in the blessed month CONFIRMENTO! Brace up fruitful mothers, its raining STICKY bfps mashaAllaah, come n grab ur copieeeeessss! Lol Alhamdulillah for His mercy. Congrats to d new preggy mamas n Congrats in advance to d rest abt to confirm theirs, may we all carry our happy, healthy babies to term inshaAllaah. Ameen. Sooo excited abt ds bfp downpour mashaAllaah. Let it raiiiiinnn! '9te evry1

4 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mmyglitz: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, God has done it again ooooo. Let bfp's rain this month. Congratulations apple19, After complaining of cervical adhesions, hmmmmm. Our God is too faithful to fail. Wishing you a stress free and healthy nine months and may you carry to term in Jesus name, Amen. I tap into this testimony

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.