Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5419373 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks guys smiley you guys are the greatest.

It's not easy but we will keep on pushing till we get our BFP....must, sooner than we expect.
Anyways food on my mind, I just want to eat eat, eat grin

He is faithful that has promised, we wont seek Him in vain.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Greeting fruitful mothers...I'm unhappy...AF decided to show its ugly face early hours of dis morning after tracking was done on CD13 n it' showed matured follicles n I ovulate using kits .....I still give God praise because him alone knows best,I'll still keep on trying until I get a big thick double lines.Baby dust to u all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
seunkeji5:
Am new here, can you pls tell me the meaning of this abbreviations AF, CD, LO, BFO, DH, BPT, BF
here

af . Aunty Flo = menstration
cd ) cycle day. The first day u see af is cd1. Continues like dat.
lo- little one
dh- dear husband
bfp - big fat postive ... After pregnancy test (POSITIVE RESULT)
bfn- big fat negative. ... Negative result
bpt - blood pregnancy test
hpt -- home pregnancy test.

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
MelsMum:
Stopped cyclogest. Did a bpt- bfn, officially on CD1. Promised dh I wouldn't cry, didn't keep to the promise.

But am kinda ok now, smiley

Baby dust to all of us
Don't worry dear sis, ur bfp is sooooooo close. I'v come 2 understand dat I make d devil feel like he hs won weneva I cry about AF, nd he keeps working on dat, nd then I find out dat it affects dat whole cycle nd I become too anxious nd hv terrible mood swings,though its nt easy o, wat I'v learnt to do nw is I just praise God nd see it as anoda month 2 try again. It is well sis. We will all testify soon.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Restored15: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
mubzay:
@restored15: it is very possible. U may be among dos who do. Does it happen every time or its just ds one time? Did u use any detox or cleansing products? It cud also be from d detox stuff if u did use them. It is well dearie.
Fertility dust to all. May ds blessed month bring forth more bfps- amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ambient: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
I was scheduled to do an Hsg scan and the radiologist told me I have to do it just after my menses, since last month am yet to see my menses and am not having any pregnant symptoms, am just so scared, don't know whether is another complication, I did my hormonal test and the gynecologist said it was okay, I do have pains just below my chest.I just pray its not the dreaded ovarian cyst because i need my own surprise this year......fertility dust to you all

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Beetle: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Come and help me thank God o. He has done it for me. Gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning! This was my 7th transfer. If He can do this, girls pls don't lose hope. It's also our 9th year anniversary tomorrow.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Bolanlevivian: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congratulations Beatle and thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:
Come and help me thank God o. He has done it for me. Gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning! This was my 7th transfer. If He can do this, girls pls don't lose hope. It's also our 9th year anniversary tomorrow.

@beetle congratulations to u, faithful is HE that promise, what a grand way to Celebrate your anniversary. HWA sis
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by fruitfulvine360(f): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:
Wow! Congrats sis, God bless nd keep ur little Princess nd HWA. God is faithful
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by udoka2: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:

hmmmmm cheesy cheesy :Am filled with joy..got to know about your pregnancy today and here again with a bigger suprise the birth of your little angel. A very big congratulations dear... i can understand how happy and fulfiled you are now. Kisses to the little angel tongue

3 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Hafsat24(f): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Alhamdulillah.. Congrats beetle..God bless you and your LO..may God continue to bless and protect you throughout..what a testimony..wishing u a HWA in advance grin

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by ipio(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congratulations Bettle,am happy for you, God bless your baby
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:

Singing...You're worthy o Lord (2x)
Invincible God, you're a miracle worker
You're worthy o Lord!
God can do it over & over & over again!
Yes, we believe.

Big Congrats to you Sis! So happy for your overwhelming blessing. God will enlarge your coast even wider than you envisaged.
Take care of you & our princess!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mubzay(f): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
@restored15: it cud be from d detox since u used guiefi bao. Av u tried doing prog test (cd21) or scan to knw if ur eggs are matured? Anovulation occurs sometimes. It is well dear. After AF, u cud go for pelvic scan to just knw d state of ur insides. Supernatural breakthrough sis.

@beetie: congrats on ur DD. May her addition bring forth glad tidings. HWA sis.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:
Allahu Akbar!!! Indeed Allah is d greatest. Congratulations sis,our baby is born in d month of Rahma(MERCY). May she always b a blessing to ur household,the comfort of ur eyes! Am so happy for u dear,kisses to our princess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by praisefulmum: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ Beetle:- Awwwwww!!!! God be praised and all glory be given to him forever and ever. Congratulationsssssssssssss!!!!!! Aww! What a wonderful and perfect gift from the giver of good gifts. Happy Anniversary in advance.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congrats beetle, I praise God for you and happy anniversary to you.
@stellx e- hugs. My cycle buddy, its well.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:

Congrats....may she bring joy,health,happiness,wealth n peace in ur family..may her destiny b bright .:....congrats once again.HWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by venizia(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:

May she be a source of Joy to your family. I wish you a HWA. I pray the Lord puts new songs on your lips in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by derommyvent: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:
Congratulations on the arrival of your princess, may the Lord continually guard and guide her. She will be a source of blessing to you and her generation. HWA in advance(Double blessings).
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Kudibaby(f): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beetle:
congratulations am so happy fir you ,may this child bring forth joy and happiness in your home
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by maureen44(f): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
maureen44:
@FOTAMG where do u stay that will help in giving u direction.

Pls sabi mamas am i to take redraspberry tablet after ovulation or continue through out my cycle. Am on day 14 today. I detox on day 1 then started fertility blend and red rapsberry, if i dont get BFP dis month then next month i will do fertility blend and m2 tone. I believe dis month will bring forth lots and lots of BFP than June. We shall testify.

congrates @ Beetle, may she bring forth JOy to ur family.

Pls i need response on whether to discontinue redrapsberry tea leave after ovulation.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mompurity2: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congratz beetle on the arrival of ur BG. May her life be filled with bliss kiss. Also HWA
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Beattle, a big congrats to you on the arrival of your daughter.

@Melsmum, it is well, you are a step closer to your miracle.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
@ Melsmum ....by d grace of God come August we shall have a BFP in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Conclusion bilateral polycystic ovaries. The doctor also said my chances of ovulating is very slim that I don't really ovulate everymonth, please help me O. [/quote]

@mowojuoluwo, i will like to suggest you take, vitex, m2tone and maca for 3 month to help regulate your cycle, you can as well take 1 capsule of soy isoflavones for 5days from cd2 to help you ovulate, then abstain totally from sugar, it it well.....visit the below link to learn more about pcos and how to overcome it, http://natural-fertility-info.com/pcos-fertility-diet
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
waaooh congrats @beetle May God bless you and your Lo, may
she bring love,happiness and blessings to your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by uwasam(f): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Beattle, congratulobia. God is too faithful to fail. Your story is a great testimony and inspiration to us all. Baby Beattle, welcome to the world,you are indeed a blessing to your family and you will be a blessing to your generation. When we dey do the E-party? i want my E-rice with assorted in pepper stew grin

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congrats beetle. May your DD bring you joy and happiness.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by seunkeji5(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
iomoge2:
here
af . Aunty Flo = menstration cd ) cycle day. The first day u see af is cd1. Continues like dat. lo- little one dh- dear husband bfp - big fat postive ... After pregnancy test. bpt - blood pregnancy test hot -- home pregnancy test.
thanks so much @ iomoge

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by waistbead: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Beetle,congrats mami soooo happy for ya.ur darling daughter shall be a source of joy to ur household and her generation..congrats once again dear..

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.