Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC - Health (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (5404406 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (3053) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
udoomama:
tanx dear, dats why I like u grin, will do a bpt before I commence, but pls do u know d cost of the drugs? This one wey dh refuse to drop any penny concerning ttc, it's well.

i know of only m2tone o
i buy 20 tablets for 1300 and it lasts 10 days. so its like 3900 monthly.

the 20 tablets is one sachet.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
@mowojuoluwa, go to kunle ara pharmacy opp UCH gate or Obeki at Abayomi iwo road
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
truemommy:
Thanks beautiful mamas for the quick response. I really appreciate it though I want more suggestions and help o smiley
@RipVanWink the latest hormone profile was done on day 21 none was done on day 3. Please what is tvs & ewcm?
@Talltosyne please what is ewedu therapy?
Another thing is that i was advised to take guifei bao and serrapeptase for flushing when I mentioned that my tubes were blocked earlier without the results. should I still buy and use these products or I shld hang on?
Thanks again for ur help. May God answer all our prayers! Amen

HMMMM....the nolrm is to check the other hormones oln cd 3 and then u come back on cd 21 for progesterone............checking the other hormones especially fsh n lsh on cd 21 is almost useless, to the best of my knowledge..other sabi mamas can chip in.
tvs = transvaginal scan...used to detect many things - follicles, uterus etc
ewcm = egg white cervical mucous - this fluid comes from the vjay 0 to 6 days b4 ovu

guifei boa + serrapeptase is said to help in unblockling tubes...you cud try them for a month or so b4 going for the flushing
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
iomoge2:

i know of only m2tone o i buy 20 tablets for 1300 and it lasts 10 days. so its like 3900 monthly.
Hello imoge2,how much improvement from taking m2tone so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
talltosyne:
@mowojuoluwa, go to kunle ara pharmacy opp UCH gate or Obeki at Abayomi iwo road
thanks for the fast response, but I would like to know the best ovulation kits to get and the price please ma @talltosyne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Redeemed(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
@Beatle, congratulations! She shall be a blessing to your family and her generation in Jesus name.
@sabi mamas and papas, please respond to cathyibok question o.

To my e-sisters and brothers, please help me thank God for adding another year to my marriage today and will be adding another year to my age and dh age this month. The journey has been challenging but God has been so merciful. If the Lord has not been by my side, where would I've been? Father, I return every iota of glory back to you.

Fertility blessings to all cool

12 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by sugah: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
What's going on
Today is the 9th and no BFPs for July yet? Are mamas hiding their good news or perhaps waiting for me to blow the whistle for the announcements to start? grin Ngwanu *whistle blown*. Let the testmonies start pouring in.....especially from the long overdue very sabi mamas..

Roll call:
Mumihaja
Mummyejire
Alwaystrue
Iomoge2
Tsquaure
Legendsmother
Mummyesther
Mumigrace
Mompurity2

Not excluding our sabi papas
Santangelo
Ripvanwink
These are the names i can remember and the ones i can see below...
Redeemed
Mowojuoluwa
Fatme
Talltosyne
Cathyibok
Truemommy
Wonyi

5 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
@mowojuoluwa, I actually used Smart check and its 1500 while Predicte is 2000. Both contains 5 strips

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
fatme:

Hello imoge2,how much improvement from taking m2tone so far?

well, i would say i am seeing changes.
my cycle used to be like 45days b4.
i started the 1st m2tone on cd 37 and had af on cd45.
i continued m2tone and had the next af on cd34 grin.
i am still on m2 tone....waiting to see when the next would come. (i pray it doesnt though until after birth of baby)

Amen!!!

7 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
iomoge2:

well, i would say i am seeing changes.
my cycle used to be like 45days b4.
i started the 1st m2tone on cd 37 and had af on cd45.
i continued m2tone and had the next af on cd34 grin.
i am still on m2 tone....waiting to see when the next would come. (i pray it doesnt though until after birth of baby)

Amen!!!
I say a big amen to your prayers. How can I count the length of my cycle as I haven't seen my period for 2months.im on day 21 of m2tone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 10:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sabi mama's, for the past 2 cycles. I notice am always having EWCM exactly 2days to Af. Pls what is wrong?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
fatme:

I say a big amen to your prayers. How can I count the length of my cycle as I haven't seen my period for 2months.im on day 21 of m2tone.
just start counting day1 from the day your last cycle started.
you can add a little exercise and add vitex if pcos is the disturbing factor.
m2tone doesnt contain vitex.

or u can induce af, if its taking for ever to come while u continue m2tone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
talltosyne:
Sabi mama's, for the past 2 cycles. I notice am always having EWCM exactly 2days to Af. Pls what is wrong?
how many days cycle do u have?
u could be ov-ing during af as ewcm comes just b4 ov.
have u tried tracking ov?
mayb doing tvs around the time u see the ewcm?
u may need to track ov carefully, bd and start b6 just after ov to stall af and give urself a longer luteal phase as short or no luteal phase might be the reason why u are still waiting.

find out when u ov during ur cycle and take it from there.

fertility dust.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 12:06am On Jul 10, 2015
sugah:
What's going on
Today is the 9th and no BFPs for July yet? Are mamas hiding their good news or perhaps waiting for me to blow the whistle for the announcements to start? grin Ngwanu *whistle blown*. Let the testmonies start pouring in.....especially from the long overdue very sabi mamas..

Roll call:
Mumihaja
Mummyejire
Alwaystrue
Iomoge2
Tsquaure
Legendsmother
Mummyesther
Mumigrace
Mompurity2

Not excluding our sabi papas
Santangelo
Ripvanwink
These are the names i can remember and the ones i can see below...
Redeemed
Mowojuoluwa
Fatme
Talltosyne
Cathyibok
Truemommy
Wonyi

God will do it.
his timing is beyond us.
Amen to the prayers.
July gave us the birth of a baby just a day to 9th month anniversary.
God is great.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by CreamyBee: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2015
@All... started AF on cd3 today after taking combination3, af nt seen for 3 months nt until two days ago. pls d gynea askd me to do my hormonal profile, bt I did one dis year january.. can I take dat result to him? pls how much is vitex? and pls wats d Best time to do hormonal profile is it after AF or before or during? pls does anyone knws where i can do it and lastly how much is d cost. pls sorry for my long ?. pls anyone help with answers ASAP. Thanks. Fertility dust to all. Amen
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:13am On Jul 10, 2015
iomoge2:

congratulations dear.
May God keep her and make her a blessing.
when i logged in and saw 45comments[b][/b], i knew something good had happened.
she is a special child. born on the day and month of perfection.
Congratulations to u and ur hubby.
God is awesome.

how can one get notified or see the number of posts.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 3:23am On Jul 10, 2015
@redeemed HWA, the Lord will continue to uphold your marriage, by this time next year, your joy shall be more.

@creamybee, no you will have to do a fresh one, cus his assessment will be based on current status of your hormone, the best time to do hormonal profile is CD3, and this comprise, lh, fsh, prolactin.
But progesterone will be done on cd21, About the cost the last time I did cd3 own was 9k, for the above mentioned 3test, while cd21 progesterone cost 3.5k. The Cost Depends On Your Location sha.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 3:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Mummyejire:

how can one get notified or see the number of posts.

i follow only this page, when i log in, i see the number of update on my followed post.

its at the top, near where u have your moniker. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by kzenterprise(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2015
kzenterprise:
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

still available make your order now and live a more healthy life
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by talltosyne: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2015
@iomoge2, cycle length is 26days on d average, for dis cycle I did tvs on cd11 with follicle size 25mm and uterine linning 14.3mm, with dis result, ovulation is expected to take place on cd12 naturally if I don't even trigger. Today is cd 25 n I had ewcm yst in little qty though. Meanwhile I ve been taking b6 frm cd 14
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2015
CreamyBee:
@All... started AF on cd3 today after taking combination3, af nt seen for 3 months nt until two days ago. pls d gynea askd me to do my hormonal profile, bt I did one dis year january.. can I take dat result to him? pls how much is vitex? and pls wats d Best time to do hormonal profile is it after AF or before or during? pls does anyone knws where i can do it and lastly how much is d cost. pls sorry for my long ?. pls anyone help with answers ASAP. Thanks. Fertility dust to all. Amen
@creamybee, to the best of my knowledge, I don't think an oral contraceptive should be prescribed for a TTC woman as it would prevent ovulation . My doc said he placed me on combination 3 cause I'm not TTC at the moment and having irregular cycles, he told me when I'm ready to conceive af would be induced with progesterone drug,when af is on then ovulation would be induced with clomid . Baby dust to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mummyjason: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Congratulations to u Beetle, may the birth of ur baby bring more blessings, joy, prosperity and children ur way in Jesus name. EKU OWO LOMI OO, IRE A KARI GBOGBO WA.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 10, 2015
@ Redeemed, I just have this short prayer for you that the great Redeemer will redeem you and DH from every stronghold holding unto that awesome testimony you have been meaning to share. HWA. Its also my birthday this month. May we all have better testimonies than last year's own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by Mummyejire(f): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2015
iomoge2:

i follow only this page, when i log in, i see the number of update on my followed post.

its at the top, near where u have your moniker. tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin kiss kiss.

thanks I guess it's because I follow more than one thread.
Another question, how do one select and make bold a word like u did above, I very tried it severally, but didn't work grin
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by FOTAMG: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2015
iomoge2:

i know of only m2tone o
i buy 20 tablets for 1300 and it lasts 10 days. so its like 3900 monthly.

It's even cheaper in some places. I bot for 1200 in ikeja, Bt bot on weds for 1150. I don't know if it's d m2tone o.Bt I hav a cycle of like 40-50 days.and d last was 40. I started m2tone and d 2nd or 3rd day af came on day 37. U need to c d way I was dancing. DH was laffing. I know it will end in praise. It can only get better. Hang in there sisters. We are 'work in progress '

2 Likes

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by MelsMum(f): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
HA @redeemed, may God continue to uphold your marriage. And happy birthday to you and hubby, e-hugs.

@tsquare, dear, you were trying to send a mail ?
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2015
talltosyne:
@iomoge2, cycle length is 26days on d average, for dis cycle I did tvs on cd11 with follicle size 25mm and uterine linning 14.3mm, with dis result, ovulation is expected to take place on cd12 naturally if I don't even trigger. Today is cd 25 n I had ewcm yst in little qty though. Meanwhile I ve been taking b6 frm cd 14
ok.
you would be fyn.
do u see ewcm just before cd12ov?
if no, u might need to add preseed to ur bd next cycle but I pray this would be it for u.
did u track to confirm if the egg was released say cd13 or 14 b4 starting b6?.
you can ignore d ewcm before af as u are sure u have ovued.

fertility dust dear.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by iomoge2(f): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Mummyejire:

grin grin grin kiss kiss.

thanks I guess it's because I follow more than one thread.
Another question, how do one select and make bold a word like u did above, I very tried it severally, but didn't work grin
hahahaha.
press the B.
and write what u want to bold inbetween the [b) (/b]. Ir would bolden it when u post.
I saw ur attempt that's why I did that up there.
same applies to italics and many more.

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by truemommy: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2015
RipVanWink:

HMMMM....the nolrm is to check the other hormones oln cd 3 and then u come back on cd 21 for progesterone............checking the other hormones especially fsh n lsh on cd 21 is almost useless, to the best of my knowledge..other sabi mamas can chip in.
tvs = transvaginal scan...used to detect many things - follicles, uterus etc
ewcm = egg white cervical mucous - this fluid comes from the vjay 0 to 6 days b4 ovu
guifei boa + serrapeptase is said to help in unblockling tubes...you cud try them for a month or so b4 going for the flushing

@RipVanWink Thanks for your response. I will do another hormone profile on cd3 and cd21. How and when can I perform tvs? do I need a gynea's referral? where can I do the test?

@sugah It will end in praise o. thanks for the prayers

I usually have a fixed date for my af. is this good? what is ewedu therapy? what can i do about the perifimbrial adhesions from my latest HSG results.
My last hormone profile states am not ovulating, what can I do about my progesterone? Please recommend a very good gynea for me I live in LAGOS.

SABI Mamas and papas in the house Please help this ur sister o. I know the questions are much. thanks and fertility dust to everyone.
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by deyoola(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Good morning to all the mama.this year will not pass us by,BY HIS GRACE
after showing all the test to my gynea,(HSG,SFA,Hormone profile,HVS/MCS,pelvic san)she treated infection for me nd DH cz she said the didn't see any major problem with my result expect infection nd loculated spillage bt that those stop me from conceived. she now suggest I go for hydrotubation nd she will placed of on some drugs .sabi mama what's ur take on this

fertility blessing to all
Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by mumihaja(f): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2015
udoomama:
@mumihaja pls come oooo, this vitex, m2tone and maca can I take it even if I don't have pcos? I have irregular periods(unexplained), I saw af last 1st of June after a failed clomid/triggering cycle, I started another round of clomid on cd3 today is cd39 no af and hpt says neg, can I just go ahead and take the drugs?

@udoomama, pcos is the cause of unexplained infertility and a lot of women have it but doctors or sonographers usually dont tell you they just go ahead and give you clomid or probably tell u that it is not a problem till the case gets worst, one of the common symptom is irregular af due to hormonal imbalance, i will suggest you wait for af to come cos you cant tell for sure if you aren't pregnant, if af shows up then you can start this protocol and give yourself 3 months for your body to regulate itself so u can ovulate on your own.

Tips: to confirm if you have pcos or not, do a TVS during your ovulation, if a dorminant follicle of about 18mm is seen from day 12 then you are fine but if multiple follicles that are below 10mm are seen on CD13-15 then you have pcos, in pcos the follicles gets matured later , that is if they ever get matured and ovulation usually occurs from CD19 upwards which explains the reason for the longer cycle.

to overcome PCOS take herbs that boost estrogen from CD1 to CD13 then switch to herbs that boost progesterone level and lengthen luteal phase like wild yam + vitex or progesterone pills from CD 17 till af for 3 months to help your body understand how a cycle should run and after that your body will be able to pick up on its own. vitex and maca can be taken all through the cycle.

questions not welcome.....visit Doctor Google for research...a problem well known is a problem solved.

baby dust!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC by RipVanWink: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2015
@truemommy, u dont need a docs referal to do tvs in naija, just locate a lab, tell them what you want to do/that ur doc said u shud do tvs..

the commonest use of tvs is to check the follicles and uterine lining.
if u want to cover all bases...do a check shot as soon as af stops {this gives u an idea of how ur ovaries are, if u hv cysts or not]
then 2 to 3 days b4 ovu....u do another tvs..................so see ur follicle size, how many they are and uterine lining...
the 1 to 3 days after ovu.....to confirm that the follicle actually burst to realease the egg and it wasnt a cyst camouflaging as egg...

all these will help to rule out pcos, and also confirm u ovulated and ur system is in top shape...........tvs ranges from 3k to 10k depending on location

a fixed date for ur period?..u mean like every 28days, 31 days?...i dont see a prob with that, about ur not ovulation, u need to confirm if its ze3ro ovulation or having follicles that fail to mature..........this is usally treated with clomid [folo ur docs advice], but first things first...u need to get ur tubes/adhesions sorted out first

@deeyola...i think ur doc is on the right track

@iomege2 u r on point...u said exactly what i hv in mind.....kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (3053) (Reply)

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.